The Soccer Aunt

Story Info
Meet a hot Soccer Aunt at my friend's son's game.
5.3k words
4.6
17.4k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kiwi857
kiwi857
263 Followers

The Soccer Aunt

About ten years before I developed an attraction towards Asian women I encountered a beautiful Caucasian woman in the most unusual way and it led to an amazing, but short experience.

_______ _______ _______

I was driving to a local soccer field to watch my godson Jack play in his weekly club team soccer game. His father, Steve, was a best friend of the mine and the coach. Due to my love of sports photography and powerful lenses Steve had also asked me to take action pics of the players. Being the last game of the year they would also have a pizza lunch party after the game.

"Greg it is so good to see you. Where have you been the last two months?" Jack's mom asked with a playful scolding.

"Hi Stef. I know. Way too much fun travel but that is a lame excuse." Stef was Steve's German wife and quite the looker. "I have been looking forward to seeing you all today."

"Okay you are forgiven," she said as she gave me a hug.

Just then I saw a woman walk by but only got a look of her more from the side and back but figured she was rather young looking at her little hips and cute butt. She had below shoulder light brown hair with highlights and from what I could see had to be very attractive.

"Greg if you are a good boy maybe I will introduce you later," Stef said as she saw me glance at the woman. "Ha, I saw you look at her. Actually I do not know her that well. She is the aunt of one of our players. Her name is Claire"

"Yes you caught me. Guilty."

Stef went to get her son organized and I got my camera ready and began shooting the players in their pregame drills and stretching. I also started to hunt where the mystery lady was. I tried to focus on the players but found myself taking glances at the woman.

She was absolutely beautiful—5'6" and about 120lbs at most. Great curves and an amazing smile. I could see her wave a few times to one of the players. It also appeared her nephew was a buddy of my godson by the way they talked and joked around. I gaged her to be early 40's but she had a younger look and demeanor about her.

The first half was fun and tied at 1-1 and I got great pics of all the boys. It was good to see Steve playing all the boys. I took a seat on the large bleacher and was cleaning a lens. The mystery lady had moved and was sitting about 20' away and when I looked up we exchanged smiles.

"Do you take a lot of pics of the games?" she asked me.

"Not really. My godson is Jack number 8 and his dad is my best friend. I love soccer and photography."

"How cool. My nephew is number 4. So I hope you are getting shots of him too," she said teasingly. She was so hot to me as she smiled.

Just then Stef came over with a big grin as if thinking, Figures that you would fine a way to chat her up.

"Greg this is Claire. Erik, number 4, is her nephew. But I can see perhaps you two have met already." Again Stef had the grin of knowing that I was attracted to her.

Claire and I was chatting quite a bit and her smiles and eye contact was surprising to me. She was so attractive I figured her to be taken. There was a feeling of mutual attraction present. She was sitting to the left of me so I could not see her left hand at first to see if there was a ring. We were watching the players to our right get ready for the second half and as I looked back to my left towards her I saw out of the corner of my eye her slip a ring off her finger. I acted as if I did not see what she did. I thought to myself, "Did I just see what I thought I saw?" Claire coyly smiled wondering if I had seen her move.

"Well I guess I should get back to work and earn my pizza."

"Oh you are going too?" she said with a big smile but also realizing that she was a little too happy I was.

"Yes I am going. Would you like to be my pizza date?" I said in a joking manner. Then all of a sudden I remembered the ring and figured why waste my time because I don't mess around with married women.

"Yes," Claire said with a cute smile.

All during the second half my mind flipped between her being married and going down on her and wondering how she tasted and moaned. Almost every time I looked over she was looking at me. I did not figure her as a woman that fooled around. She was not being very discrete either.

The game ended in 2-2 tie but was fun and I got so many pics I was confident that I would have a good selection of each player.

_______ _______ _______

As the players gathered up their gear and I packed away my cameras I began to think what was going to happen at the pizza party.

________ _______ ________

I was sitting towards the end of a string of long table of players and parents. Claire walked in a couple minutes later and I saw her scan the room and when she me smiled and walked over. It was at this time I thought that I could not resist eating her pussy if the opportunity presented itself. It was obvious we were attracted to each other. As she got to the table I stood up and I could see she appreciated the gesture.

"Well a gentleman too. I am impressed," she said.

Stef was looking at me and giving me the same grin. She walked over and offered us both some pizza and chatted for a few minutes but then left with a wink—she was such a lovable smartass.

"So Greg have we seen each other at any of the games?" Claire asked me. "You look familiar or perhaps we have seen each other from somewhere else?"

"No we haven't," I said and realized it was perhaps a bit too fast to say and direct.

Claire was just looking at me perhaps hoping we had.

"Well I mean I think that, or I mean I would know for sure if we had. You are very attractive. I'm sorry I didn't mean to embarrass you," I said realizing what an idiotic thing to say. I could feel the heat in my cheeks and ears.

"That is sweet of you to say. You are cute yourself. Especially when you blush like that."

The tables had turned on me and all I could do was laugh and fortunately she did too. We were enjoying each other's company and I saw myself looking at her ring finger and she noticed it too.

"I guess I was not too subtle. Greg I'm not married. I wear it to keep the other fathers away. A couple of them are married and shameless in their comments and looks. I took it off because I wanted you to know I was not married."

"Oh. Okay. Yeah I was wondering what that was all about. You see I don't approach or fool around with married women. It's not my style."

"Good to know."

Just then Steve walked up.

"Get some good pics?"

"Sure did. I will give you the card so you can send to the parents."

"Your pics are always great. You understand the game so well you can anticipate the shots to get."

"Did you play soccer Greg," Claire asked.

"Little bit."

"A little bit? Greg played seven seasons in Italy. He always downplays it."

"Really? How amazing," Claire looked at me so intently I could sense her panties get wet.

Steve went back to the main group almost sensing the vibe between Claire and me especially after he told her about my Italy days.

The attention turned towards the kids as they got their trophies and medals. All the parents were taking pics and Claire got up and took a few of her nephew. Watching her ass stick out a little while getting lower to take the shot was hot and she looked back at me once as if to see if I was checking her out—she was right. I wanted to stick my tongue into her pussy and ass.

When she got back to the table she told me that her nephew was her sister's son and the father was MIA as a father so she spent a lot of time with him and treated him like a young man so he didn't grow up too soft.

We talked more and she was ecstatic when I asked for her number. I wanted to hear moan. I love making attractive classy women moan like a little slut—but I was getting way ahead of myself.

_______ _______ _______

Five days later we met for a date and had a great time. Claire was dressed very classy but with just the slightest hint of cleavage. She had small breasts but looked great on her small frame.

The date ended with a couple little kisses at her car and she was excited when I asked to see her again two days later. I felt she may be a bit conservative in some ways but her company was great and she was a head turner all night long. When I had walked her out to her car she grabbed my hand and many men looked at me wondering how I scored such an attractive woman by how they looked at her and then me and then back to her. My cock was raging when we kissed. Claire had a very soft tongue and gave the slightest sigh during our second kiss. When a woman kisses you like that there is no guessing if she has some desire for you.

_______ _______ _______

Claire suggested I pick her up for our second date which gave me many thoughts—most of them in terms of sex but I was going to try my hardest not to act like she was easy. When the date ended I walked her to her door and stopped a few steps away from the door in an effort to make it seem like I was not assuming to be asked in.

I gave her kiss and then a longer one and now Claire was getting a little worked up as she purred and moved her head side to side. Our tongues were working perfectly together. Then she said something that totally floored me....

"Okay I now know you can deliver a hot sexy kiss. What else can you do with that tongue?"

I didn't miss a beat and said.

"Why don't we go inside and I'll show you." As I kiss her again.

When we got inside I immediately picked her up and she wrapped her legs tightly around me.

"Straight back to best fuck you may ever get," she said pointing over her shoulder. "I have waited too long for this."

I didn't say a word—my mind was amazed at the turn of events.

I almost tossed her on the bed and she watched me reach for my zipper. Claire was breathing louder with excitement. She was staring at the bulge growing in my shorts. She was rubbing her crotch and cupping her breasts. As I lowered my shorts she....

"Oh yes. Finally something to make me whimper a little." Claire was a slut.

I am about 8" and very thick so I figured she had a fantasy about a good-sized cock to ravish her little body. I stroked my cock standing over her and she couldn't take her eyes off my cock unless to look at me a little.

Claire unsnapped her tight jeans and I pulled them off revealing no panties and a groomed slit with a short 2" line of hair that was almost looked like an arrow pointing to her clit. I leaned over her and we kissed and she took my long hard shaft and began to stroke and cup my balls. I could feel the precum on the tip and I offered it to her. Claire looked into my eyes as she tasted me and ran her tongue over her lips and said.

"I like to share."

I kissed her and we shared the precum taste. She then scooted down the bed and took my cock into her mouth. Claire pulled my hips towards her mouth and I could feel my head pop into her throat. She had zero gag reflex as I began to pump into her a little. I pulled out and rolled over and pulled her into a 69 and we dined on each other.

"I love your cock. I have never had one so..."

I pushed her head down on me as I was lapping her wetness—she had a fresh opening as I sucked on her clit and put my tongue into her pussy. Claire was a wild one but you would never think so by her public look and behavior.

"Cum for me Greg. I want your cum."

Claire was allowing me to fuck her throat. Her eyes were watering as she was waiting for her reward. I began to feel my balls glow as she now was doing the oral fucking. I mover to my knees now and she was on all fours as I pumped past her lips, mouth and into her throat. I had never had a woman take me so deep for so long. I grabbed her head with both hands as I fucked her mouth. Claire had great instincts as she pulled away just as I shot my first two ropes into her mouth and then she impaled her throat for the rest. My cum lubed her mouth even more for when I stabbed her orally. I could feel her throat contract as she swallowed my hot load.

I groaned with each release. Claire kept sucking me to the point that the stimulation was so great I released some fluid—I think it was a mixture of cum and urine but she swallowed it all and then licked her lips.

"My god that was amazing Claire. That really was," I said catching my breath.

"My pleasure. You have an amazing cock. I have had a big cock fantasy since I was 18 years old. I can't wait to have you split me open with it." Claire kept surprising me with her actions and words.

"Well you have to wait. First I need to taste you." I could see a little drip about two inches down her tight inner thigh. I began by licking up the trail to her pussy.

"Oh yes. Eat me Greg. Eat me and then fuck me with this monster cock. Give me my fantasy. Make me beg."

I was an animal eating her. Claire was flowing and the combination of her juices and my saliva had her prepped for my cock.

"Quit teasing me and give it to me. Tear me open baby. Fuck this tight little pussy."

I kept lapping her pussy. She was supposed to beg.

"Greg I need it now!"

"Tell me what you need."

"I want you inside me."

"Tell me what you need."

"I need you to fuck me like the whore I am. I want this cock inside me," she said as she lined my cock up with her wet lips. She rubbed my cock head up and down her slit. I could feel her wetness and how warm she was. I put my head into her and she began to moan. Finally Claire grabbed my hips and slowly pulled me into her hot wet walls. She gasped with each inch that entered her.

"Oh fuck Greg. Oh my god yes. Fuck yes," as I was fully inside her.

"You like this cock don't you?"

"Yesssss. Yessss. I do. Yes. Oh my god I never knew how great it could feel to have a huge cock inside me," she whined. Claire wrapped her legs around my waist and patted my ass. She had a slightly painful look as she pulled me into her.

"Are you okay?"

"Fuck me hard Greg. Pound me like you own my pussy. Make me hurt tomorrow."

Claire was moaning and grunting with each thrust. She could take a hot pounding for sure. Claire wanted my hard shaft.

"Ahhhh. Oh fuck Claire. Your pussy is so wet and soft."

Claire was in a constant mode of moaning, groaning, purring, and when I gave her some hard full thrusts she had some animalistic grunting. I could hear her pussy slosh when I did short quick stabs—I loved the sound.

"Greg I love hearing that sound. I love it. Keep fucking me just like that."

I had never heard so much of that fucking sound and it was getting me nearer and nearer to releasing another hot load into my hot slut. I could actually feel a lot of wetness on my cock, balls and the area just above my shaft. The feeling and sound was amazing and I wanted to keep the feeling going. I rose up so just my cock was making contact.

"Greg fuck me doggy. Pound me hard."

I flipped her around quickly and she yelped a little with my fast aggressive move. I lined up my cock and entered her in one stab and she let out a hard moan. I watched as my cock disappeared inside her. I could feel the end of her pussy. My cock was covered with her creamy wetness.

"Is this what you want," I said as I was pounding her.

"Hmmmm. Yes. Harder."

I moved my hands from her little hips and grabbed her shoulders and proceeded to fuck this bitch like she wanted. What made it even hotter is Claire had such a classy look in public and treating her like a whore was great.

"Take it whore"

"Yesssss I am your whore."

"You are my fucking whore." I was pounding her pussy and her body moved with each thrust.

"I'm cumming. Oh fuck yessssss. Ahhhhh." Claire let loose with an amazing orgasm. I kept up my pounding to hit mine.

"Here it is Claire. Take my hot cum. Ahhhh, ah, ah. Fuck yes. You are a hot little fuck." I unloaded what I had left into her walls. The sound from our wetness was amazing and I kept going for another minute. My cock had a feeling of another building orgasm but faded.

I pulled out of her and pushed her onto her back.

"Lick this cum and pussy Claire," as I offered her my sloppy cock.

Claire could not suck and lick me fast enough. Anytime she saw a pool of my cum she attacked it with her mouth. I moved up a little and she sucked and licked my balls that were covered with her glaze. Feeling her lips and tongue on my balls was so stimulating and I began stroking my cock while she did it. Soon I was hard again. I kept stroking my cock as she sucked on my balls and after a couple minutes I had a small orgasm that I shot on her beautiful face.

"Take this baby. Ahhhh, ah," I said as I aimed at her cheek.

I licked up the cum and kissed her. Her tongue trying to get all traces of the cum off mine. Claire was a lioness—she loved to be taken and fucked like an animal by her lion. I looked down and her pussy was oozing a combo of her juices and my cum. I had never seen a pussy flow so much. I reached down and fingered her and fed to her waiting mouth. I went down on her to taste us both and I lapped her clean as she moaned.

We fell asleep but at 4am I went down on her and hearing her soft moans fill the dark room was very erotic and got me hard but I did not use it on her.

The next morning she was awake lying next to me almost like she was waiting for me to wake up.

"Good morning Greg. My, that was quite the banging you gave me last night. I really enjoyed the 4am oral too, so gentle and caring. I got off from that."

"Good morning. Well I wanted you to enjoy our first time too. I'm a giver," I said with a smile.

"Oh you are certainly a giver," Claire said as she began to kiss and lick my chest and nipples. My cock immediately filled.

Claire reached down and felt my shaft and began to give me head. She was letting a lot of her saliva coat me—it was obvious she was lubing me up. She played with her pussy as she did this.

"I want to be hurt some more Greg. I want to ride this amazing cock."

Claire climbed on top of me but I pulled her hips towards my mouth to lube her up some but I instantly saw and tasted a very wet pussy. She moaned as I ate her. Finally I nudged her towards my waiting cock.

"I can't decide if I prefer getting fucked by you orally or by this," she said as she lowered herself on my cock.

"Oh fuck. Yessssssss. Fuck yes. I can feel your cock pushing up against the end of me. A girlfriend on mine told me about this and I thought she was full of it. It's better than she said. My god this is great. I love the combo of pain and pleasure."

Claire was now riding me and cupping her breasts and running her hands through her hair putting on a sexy show for me. Watching my cock appear and disappear from her opening was so fucking amazing.

"I want to turn the other way," she said as she pulled off me and began riding me facing away.

The view of her tight beautiful ass moving and seeing my cock impale her was a great sight. I could actually see a little of her pussy turn inside out as she moved. She was dripping on my shaft.

"Let me fuck this cock. Yes. Yes. Fuck yes. Errrrr. Dammit you are such a great fuck Greg."

"So are you," I said as I slapped her ass. "Fuck me Claire. Ride that cock."

"Slap me more."

I was slapping her to the point where her ass was getting red and she was pumping me harder. I wet my thumb and inserted in her ass. She pushed hard into my cock and thumb. She began to arch her back more to get the pressure she wanted.

"I'm cumming. Fuck yes. Ahhhhh, ah, ah." Claire was shaking as she fell forward panting.

I gave her 30 seconds and rolled her over on her back and mounted her. I put her legs over my shoulder and began pounding her like never before. I could feel my cock bottom out and she would grunt. If I backed off she demanded I do more.

"Harder again. Fuck me like you are mad at me."

kiwi857
kiwi857
263 Followers
12