The Soccer Aunt

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With that I began to pound her like a slut, my bitch, and a whore. I had never experienced a woman that liked to be fucked almost to the edge of abuse. For a woman that was 100lbs smaller than me she was a dynamo in bed.

"Here it is. Ahhhhh, ah, ah," I grunted with each rope. I could hear the wet slosh again and tried to keep going but after 15 seconds I finally softened—my cock was finished.

_______ _______ _______

Claire and I had settled into a fun relationship that included 2-3 hot sessions of sex each week. She was developing into feeling a little more used to my "monster" as she would whisper into my ear if we were out somewhere and she wanted to be a little naughty.

About a month or so into our relationship she was looking for another experience to add to our sexual fun—I was a bit surprised.

"What is this?" I said seeing a small case near her nightstand.

"Open it up. I have been practicing," she said with a sexy grin.

"Are these what I think they are?" It was a 3 piece vibrating butt plug set—each one a bit bigger that the other.

"Yep. After you put you thumb in my ass I have been curious and it felt great."

"Seriously? I mean not to brag but let's be realistic here. You want to try anal with this?' as I pointed to my cock.

"Honey you can't say you don't want to destroy my tight little ass. I can handle the large one well now. I will leave it in for an hour. Its almost your size."

"Well it does sound fun. I would love to make you whimper and moan."

"Good! All settled. I will get a little drunk and insert this for an hour and then you can take my ass. I wont' tell you what night. We will just let it happen."

"Claire you are the classiest slut I have ever known."

"I know. And you have the best cock in the world. Just big enough to make me know that you fucked me the night before. Don't worry it's a good pain. Hahaha."

Claire and I saw each other for a couple weeks and I never saw her feeling tipsy or saw the plug or felt it. Once I put my hand on her ass and only felt her star and she teased me by calling me a naughty boy.

"Ha. You thought because I had a second glass of wine I was going to let you take my virgin ass? Soon baby, soon."

"You are such a tease. Maybe I will decide not to on the night you are wanting it," I said.

"Yeah right. You want my ass. I had an anal orgasm when I practiced the other night. Of course I was dreaming it was you instead of my toy."

_______ _______ _______

I was beginning to think Claire was not that interested in anal and I didn't push it. Then one night when we climbed into bed I saw that she had the large plug in her ass.

"I decided to not give you any hints by drinking," she said with a sexy grin. "I'm ready baby for you. I really want it."

We started off with oral and vaginal sex. Claire was wet and aroused as I was.

After twenty minutes of foreplay I began using the plug as a dildo on her ass. I had some anal lube in my bag and put more on the plug and worked her ass good in the doggy position. Claire was moaning with pleasure.

I lubed up my cock with a lot of the lube and then took the plug out of her. She had a decent gape and I lubed her up and inserted the plug again and used it to lube her inside. I decided to take the plug out and re-insert it a few times before surprising her with my cock. After the fourth time I lined up my shiny cock and pushed in her.

"Oh fuccccckkkkkk Greg. Oh yesssss. You are stretching out my ass even more. Ohhhhhh." Claire was in heaven even though I could see in the mirror her face changing from pleasure to discomfort.

I was fully inside her tight warm ass. I pushed into her. Claire's star was puckering from my cock. Then it was like she was milking my cock. I massaged her ass and she then commanded me to fuck her.

"Baby fuck my ass. Give it to me."

I began to work my cock back and forth into her. She was staring at me in the mirror. Then she looked over her shoulder and even began pushing into me. I had never fucked a woman's ass bare and the feeling and warmth was intense.

"Are you okay?" I asked. She just shook her head yes but I could tell this was not easy for her but she wanted it. "Take this cock up your ass. I have now fucked your throat, pussy and ass." I was now grunting as I pushed into her.

"Cum in my ass Greg." Claire was also playing with her clit.

I decided to change positions and flipped Claire on her back. With her hips rolled up her star was right in front of me as I entered her ass again. I sucked and bit her nipples lightly. Claire was moaning in a different way. Her eyes were rolled back in her head. I reached over and grabbed the lube and applied more.

"Oh Greg, oh Greg. Fuck my hole. Fuck me, fuck me," she begged as she pulled my head down and began kissing me aggressively. "It's better than I dreamed. Yes fuck my ass good." Claire was in a near trance as I began pounding her ass. I had legs pushed back and her ankles were over my shoulders.

I began to feel my balls get that familiar warm glow and tightness as I kept my rhythm up.

"Baby this is amazing. I have some hot cum for your ass."

"Yessssss. Yes. Give it to me. I'm cummmmming. Oh fuck. Ahhhhhhh. Ah." Claire got off hard and then began slapping my ass hard. "Fuck me hard. Give me that cum."

"Errrrrrr, ahhhh, ah, ah, ahhhh." I shot my load into her ass. I was breathing so hard I got light-headed and saw spots dancing in front of me.

I slowly pulled out and her ass was gaped and I could see some of my cum as she was forcing it out for me to see.

"Greg that was so intense. My god that was amazing. It was such a blend of pain and intense pleasure. Thank you for making it perfect." Claire began kissing me with such tenderness and then I saw her eyes tear up.

"Are you okay?"

"Yes. Yes. I'm good. It was so intense for me. It was like a journey that finished in the best possible way. An anal orgasm is indescribable Greg. I read about it and wondered if it was true."

I gently turned Claire onto her tummy and caressed the beautiful ass I had just treated like an object to pleasure myself with. I kissed her ass cheeks and licked into her crack a little. She purred like a kitten. After we rested for a while we took a shower and tenderly washed each other. I sat her down on the bench in the large shower and orally pleased her to another orgasm—she deserved it. My cock was hard and I began stroking myself and gave Claire a facial that looked so erotic as it dripped onto her breasts. She used her middle finger and scooped up some and fed herself. She looked so content and happy.

After our shower we helped each other dry off and we climbed into bed. We were both spent.

"Babe?"

"Yes."

"Let's try double penetration next time. The plug vibrating away in my ass and you in my pussy. Can we?"

I had done that before years earlier but didn't say so to her.

"That sounds fun babe."

With that Claire kissed me and dozed off while cuddled into me.

12