The Soccer Locker Room Pt. 09

Story Info
Jake and his straight teammate chat in the showers post-game.
3.2k words
4.53
23.6k
19

Part 9 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/08/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jtwy
jtwy
529 Followers

"Excellent second half!!" Coach Alex cheered on the team's victory as the referee blew his whistle, signifying the end of the game. Despite a poor performance in the first half, the guys had truly turned it around and eked out a win. The guys huddled up on the sidelines around Coach, excited and relieved after a hard-fought match.

As Coach gave some end of game comments and encouraged everyone to celebrate that night, Jake, the team captain, thought about his integral role in the team's success. After all, he had just fucked the referee during halftime to get easier calls for the team. Maybe it wasn't the moral thing to do, but the ref was incredibly sexy and he didn't regret it. He could still feel the ref's huge load dripping out of his asshole. Wearing only a jockstrap, the cum went directly onto his fitted soccer shorts, making them wet.

After a few minutes, Coach sent the guys to the locker room. Everyone was high-spirited as they walked over together, discussing the key plays and slapping each other on the ass in congratulations. When they got inside, the guys quickly threw off their clothes and headed to the gang-style showers.

There were a few poles in the middle of the space, each with 4 showerheads pointing in different directions. Of course, the team was quite comfortable showering together after the weeks of practice and fucking they'd done. In the buff, they openly admired each other's tanned, muscled bodies as they discussed their plans to celebrate for the rest of the day.

"Hey Jake, what are you gonna do tonight?" Eric, a senior on the team asked. "Or I guess the better question is, who?" The rest of the guys laughed, not knowing that he had already fucked the ref earlier. Still, it was an open secret that Jake got around.

"No plans right now, I guess," he replied with a laugh. "Not sure if I'll have any more action today though."

"Hold on, what does that mean?" asked AJ, the team goalie. "Any more action?"

Before Jake could respond, Eric noticed the red handprints across Jake's ass, still left over from the ref's hard fucking just an hour earlier.

"Damn, look at those marks across Jake's ass! Those look fresh, man...were you fucking around just before the game or something?"

A devilish look came across Jake's face, knowing he was caught and would have to tell the guys. After a few seconds, he decided to be completely honest.

"Well, Coach asked me during halftime to ask the referee about some of the calls he had given us. So I went to his little office under the bleachers, and well...one thing led to another."

Totally shocked, the guys at first were speechless but soon whistled and catcalled their team captain.

"Wow, that's insane, Jake!" Eric added. "How was he?"

Now, Jake was blushing. "I mean, he was really hot. You couldn't really tell when he was in uniform, but under those striped clothes he was buff and hung. He fucked me hard over the desk."

"Shit!" The guys were completely impressed. Jake noticed a few erections popping up around the room, but soon the conversation moved on to other conquests the guys were planning for later in the evening. After a few more minutes, most of the team began to turn off their showers and return to the lockers, putting on their clothes and heading out.

But Jake took his time, enjoying the hot water streaming down his body on a cold day. He cleaned his ass, noticing the slick feeling of cum and spit around his stretched-out hole. Totally lost in his own world, he didn't even notice that he was now alone in the showers with only one other teammate, a junior named Noah.

"Sounds like a pretty great fuck, Jake," Noah said across the room. Jake looked up, a little startled by the sudden break in the silence. Immediately, he took in Noah's figure. Standing at 6'4" and toned, Noah was incredibly handsome. His golden tanned skin matched his sandy-blonde hair, which hung in little bouncy ringlets from his head. Otherwise, he was nearly hairless, which accentuated his muscles even more. But of course, Noah's best feature was his truly enormous cock. Soft, it hung at least 6" down from his groin. But Jake knew from earlier that he was actually 10" when hard, a length that matched his height but was nonetheless extraordinary. Jake had always fantasized about being fucked by Jake, but knew it wasn't in the cards - besides fucking Coach one time, Noah was known to be philandering but straight.

Jake realized he had to respond. "Yeah man, the ref had such a nice cock. Nothing compared to yours though, I guess," he said with a laugh, pointing down at Noah's monster.

Immediately, Jake knew he had erred. Noah looked embarrassed, as if he was ashamed by the size of his manhood.

"Yeah people always say that, but honestly I never get to use it. Girls complain that it's way too big, so I'm usually stuck only jerking off on them."

"Damn dude, that sucks. I'm sorry." Jake didn't know what to say.

"I was pretty surprised Coach was able to take it," Noah continued. "I guess an ass can stretch out a bit more, especially after being warmed up by a bunch of other guys." He was of course referencing their team orgy a few weeks prior. "I haven't been able to fuck anyone since!"

"For sure, man. My ass is feeling pretty stretched out after just the ref!"

Suddenly, an idea popped into Noah's head. "How big was he exactly?"

"I dunno, maybe 8 inches?" Jake didn't understand quite yet.

"I mean, it sounds like you'd be ready to take an even bigger dick now," Noah said with a devilish smile across his face. "How about you try to take this whole thing?" He grabbed his crotch, shaking it tauntingly at Jake.

Jake could see the sexual hunger in Noah's eyes. He was obviously desperate to fuck, so much so that he would fuck even another guy as long as it meant he could put his cock in a hole. But still, Jake's ass was already pretty sore. Could he take another dicking from an even bigger guy?

"I mean, I'd be lying if I said I'd never thought about getting fucked by you, but I should maybe let my ass rest a little," Jake said, turning off his shower as he walked over to Noah. At this point, Jake knew he was going to let Noah fuck him. But still, he wanted to use the opportunity to taunt Noah just a bit. "But, I bet we could find something to keep us busy in the meantime." Jake was scheming, knowing Noah would bend to any demand.

"What do you mean?" Noah replied, turning off his shower too.

"I'll make you a deal. I'll let you fuck me however you want, but first you have to let me fuck you," Jake said, grabbing Noah's ass while maintaining eye contact. "I promise, I'll go slow!"

Noah pondered the offer for a moment, looking hesitant. He had never been fucked, after all. But soon his horniness took over, and he agreed. "Come on, let's go to Coach's office," he replied in implicit agreement, beckoning Jake out of the showers.

Jake followed Noah, admiring his ass as they walked. High and tight, it hardly moved as he walked. But that's not to say it was small. Just like the rest of his body, it was buff and voluptuous. He couldn't wait to stick his cock in it.

As they walked into Coach's unlocked office, Noah turned around to face Jake.

"Okay man, I'll let you fuck me but you have to go slow. I've never done this before!" He seemed nervous, but excited and horny. "And no kissing," he added, ensuring Jake knew his limits.

"Sure thing, man. As long as we both get fucked, I'm good. But I bet you'll be itching for more dick soon," he said with a big grin, grabbing Noah's ass. As he groped his firm cheeks, he noticed his and Noah's cock rapidly grow in unison. Soon, the tips were touching, making them pulse excitedly.

"So how should we do this?" Noah asked timidly.

Jake looked around, scoping out what positions would be best in this office for a first-timer. He sat down on Coach's black swivel chair, which was wide and with low armrests. "How about you come sit on my cock," Jake encouraged, leaning back as he held his erect dick straight up. "That way you can control the pace."

Noah smiled, then approached Jake. "Don't we need lube or something?"

"Well we're both pretty wet still, but a little spit never hurt." Jake spit on his hand, then stroked his cock with it. After, he repeated the process but this time grabbed Noah's ass, lubing up the rim.

"Fuck man!" Noah said, surprised but with a smile. "Give a guy some notice!"

Jake laughed. "You're sure in for a surprise! Now get over here." He grabbed Noah's wide hips, pulling them forward so they positioned directly over his groin. Noah's legs straddled the sides of the chair, brushing against Jake's as he lowered his ass. His ass grinded against Jake's erect cock, not allowing it to enter quite yet but rubbing back and forth. Jake saw how Noah's expression changed from hesitancy to sheer lust.

"Are you ready for me to fuck your straight ass?" Jake asked, already knowing the answer.

"Yeah Jake, fuck my virgin hole," he replied. "I want to feel your cock inside me."

He lifted up his ass, allowing Jake to position his cock straight under it. Soon, the tip was pressing firmly against Noah's cherry, tensed and completely sealed. Noah tried to lower his body, but his hole wouldn't budge.

"Just try to relax, Noah," Jake encouraged. "Let my cock inside your hole." He saw Noah concentrate, then exhale deeply. Immediately, Jake felt the hole untense and accept his dick. Slowly but steadily, Noah lowered his ass directly onto Jake, taking in the entirety of Jake's 7" member in one long, slow movement.

"FUCK!" Noah shouted. "It's like the biggest shit I've ever taken," he added, clearly new to the sensation.

Jake laughed, both surprised by Noah's candor and high on the pleasure of fucking a perfect hole. "Just wait a minute, you'll get used to it." Looking down, he saw Noah's still fully hard member pressing against his abs and chest. "Plus, looks to me like you're still having fun," he added with a wink. He grabbed the cock, immediately noticing how small his hands looked compared to Noah's dick. He began to stroke it, easing Noah into the dual pleasure of stroking his cock while being fucked.

"Shit, that's good," Noah said as he began to grind his ass on Jake. Grabbing Jake's shoulders, he bounced up and down as Jake continued to stroke him.

Jake was thoroughly enjoying himself too. He slapped Noah's ass, then held onto it tight as he began to thrust gently. They settled into a quick rhythm, Noah lowering his ass just as Jake raised his hips, making each thrust hard and deep. All the while, Noah's massive cock bounced up and down, slapping alternatingly between his own abs and Jake's. Nearly a foot long, it swung wildly from chest to chest, looking like a hammer repeatedly pounding a nail.

"How's my dick feel against your prostate?" Jake asked his straight lover.

Noah beamed, almost unable to find the words to describe it. But soon, he had something to say. "Shit man, I'm gonna cum!"

Jake noticed Noah's ass tense up as he began to orgasm. Without touching himself at all, Noah's dick erupted, spraying his load wildly through the air and across Jake's abs, chest, and neck. His cum felt hot as it ran down Jake's skin, pooling up at his groin. Jake rubbed Noah's load along his ass, using it as additional lube.

The sight of his straight teammate cuming was plenty to push Jake over the edge. He held firm onto Noah's hips, then pounded his ass wildly.

"FUCK!" Jake screamed as he let rip a powerful orgasm deep inside Noah's tight hole. His cock throbbed, releasing his salty seed into Noah's cavity with force. They groaned in pleasure together, enjoying the comradery of cumming one after another. Finally, Jake leaned back in the chair, wiped from the exertion.

"Damn, that felt great man. Looks like you enjoyed your first anal experience too," Jake said with a grin.

Noah smiled back, silently agreeing. "I haven't cum that much since high school," he replied. Still sitting on Jake's lap with a cock up his ass, Noah ran his hands through his seed on Jake's chest, spreading it across his body. "Wanna taste it?" he asked.

Jake nodded, as Noah scooped up some of his cum with his index and middle fingers, then stuck them in Jake's mouth.

Jake licked them clean. "You taste so good, Noah," he said lustfully.

Then, Noah lifted his ass from Jake's cock, allowing the semen to stream out and onto the chair below. "Oh my god, man. That's a huge load for your second round of the day." Noah seemed incredulous that Jake could cum so much.

"You do that to me," said Jake. "It's not every day that I get to fuck a straight boy!" He watched as it soaked into his pubes and the chair cushion. He was tantalized by the thought of leaving Coach a cum-soaked chair, so didn't clean it up.

Noah was now standing up, grabbing his now-flaccid cock with one hand while rubbing the cum from his abs and chest. Once again, Jake admired how heavenly Noah was. Even under the overhead lighting, he could clearly see Noah's six-pack and tight pecs. Little ringlets of blonde hair hung casually from his head like a surfer. And of course, his massive dick seemed big even for such a tall man.

After a few seconds catching their breath, Jake noticed Noah beginning to grow an erection once more.

"Well, it seems like you still have to uphold your half of the bargain," Noah piped in with a sly smile. Despite his massive orgasm earlier, he was raring to go for another round. After all, the whole point of their encounter was for him to fuck a hole after a dry spell. His 21-year-old self could handle the short turnaround time.

"I mean, how could I say no to that monster?" Jake responded, grinning. "How do you want to fuck me?"

Noah knew exactly what he wanted. "Get up and bend over the desk," he said. "I wanna fuck you from behind like you're some slut."

Jake didn't mind Noah's straight-boy fantasy, as long as it meant his massive dick was inside him. He got up, spread his legs, and bent over so that his chest hit the surface of the desk. He grabbed the desk with one hand and his cock with the other, ready for yet another orgasm that day.

"Fuck yeah," Noah said as he grabbed Jake's ass, massaging the cheeks and rubbing his fingers along the hole. "I can still see where the ref spanked you," he added, before spanking Jake in the exact same spot.

"Spank my slutty ass," Jake moaned, enjoying the fantasy.

Noah spanked Jake once more, then began to slap his cock between Jake's cheeks. He spit directly onto his cock from above, then rubbed it around with his right hand before placing the tip directly at Jake's gaping hole.

"You better be ready, because this thing is going all the way in," he grunted to Jake. With that, he began to push in. At first, he encountered little resistance as his dick filled the space that the ref had opened up earlier. But once he was about 7" deep, he felt Jake's ass constrict.

Jake grunted from the pain as Noah continued to push his dick deeper and deeper. "Oh my god dude, how much more is left?"

"I'm nearly there!!" Noah said excitedly. With a few more short thrusts, his blonde pubes pressed against Jake's ass, signaling that he had finally bottomed out on Jake's asshole.

"FUCK!" Jake screamed, shocked by the pain but beginning to enjoy himself. He began to stroke his cock as Noah started thrusting, at first little movements back and forth. He grasped Jake's hips, imagining his voluptuous backend was that of a girl as he dick went in and out.

"You're such a little slut, aren't you?" Noah said to Jake.

"Yeah Noah. Fuck my slutty ass with your huge cock," Jake moaned back.

Noah did exactly as Jake said, now thrusting further in and out. Soon, he was smacking his groin into Jake, the sound reverberating through the room. Each time, Jake could feel Noah glide past his prostate, even making his stomach churn. Moaning uncontrollably, he could feel another orgasm bubbling up inside him.

"You're going to make me cum again!" Jake screamed as he stroked his cock furiously against the side of the desk. Noah slapped his ass once more, grunting as he continued to pound his ass. It was plenty to push Jake over. In less than 10 minutes after his last load, his dick was spraying cum against the side of Coach's desk in sticky, massive ropes. He moaned loudly with each burst, letting his hedonistic instincts take over.

As Noah enjoyed the sounds of Jake's moaning, he put his hands behind his head and thrust slowly but powerfully inside Jake. He could smell his manly scent coming from his armpits and the cum stuck to his body and the desk. Soon, he too was ready to unload.

"I'm so close," he said between shallow breaths. He bent over, holding Jake's hip with one hand while pressing the other against Jake's back.

"Cum in me, Noah," Jake begged. "Mix your seed with the ref's in my ass!"

"Damn, you're such a fucking slut!!" Noah grunted with a smile as he rammed his cock one last time inside Jake. His seed exploded out from his 10" dick, pushing cum deeper inside Jake than any guy before. Jake could feel Noah's dick throb deep in his stomach as he breathed heavily down his neck. What felt like 10 pulses of cum filled Jake's hole, as Noah finally caught his breath.

Noah finally stood up straight, then pulled out his dick in one smooth movement. Cum spilled onto the floor as Jake got up, again leaving it for Coach to find later.

"That was easily one of the best dickings of my life," Jake said to Noah.

"You're telling me," Noah responded happily. "Your ass is perfect, man." He grabbed it once more, savoring its feel in his hand.

"Well, seems like we need to rinse off again," Jake added with a shrug.

Noah laughed, then pulled Jake back towards the showers.

"Let's do it quick so we can join the other guys celebrating," he replied. "I think we have a long night ahead of us!"

To be continued.

jtwy
jtwy
529 Followers