The Soccer Locker Room Pt. 11

Story Info
Jake helps out the team goalie on a hot afternoon.
3k words
4.65
16.6k
13

Part 11 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 12/08/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jtwy
jtwy
529 Followers

It was a beautiful Saturday afternoon, but Jake was stuck in his room studying. Being midterm season, he figured it was best to miss out on the sun to ensure his grades stayed high. But he was certainly sad about it and looking for any excuse to get away from the books. Wasn't being 22 supposed to be fun?

Head deep in a textbook, Jake was started when his phone buzzed in his pocket. Desperate for a distraction, truly anything to remove him from school, he quickly whipped it out to check the alert.

Hey man, can you help practice blocking penalty kicks this afternoon? It was AJ, the soccer team's goalie.

Jake was thrilled at this perfect excuse to get outside. As team captain, he was nearly obligated to help his teammate practice. After all, the goalie is essentially the most important position on the team. Good goalies prevent losses more than anything else. At least that's what he was telling himself.

Sure thing man, Jake replied. Meet on the field in 20?

The familiar phone vibration came back an instant later, confirming the plan. With that Jake had his excuse! Closing the textbook with a definitive slam, he turned off his desk lamp and got ready to head out. Wearing jeans and a t-shirt, he threw them all off and peeked himself in the mirror. All the intense workouts and nutrition plans Coach had put them through this year were really paying off. More than ever before, Jake was proud of his body. Where his tall frame had been muscular but toned a few months earlier, he was now bulkier. His chest and shoulders were broad, creating a triangle effect down to his well-defined abs. With a deep v-cut to his obliques, the eye was naturally brought down to his groin. His short, trimmed pubes made his dick look even larger than its already sizeable length of 7 inches. And of course, his smooth, hairless skin was sun-kissed after months of shirtless outdoor practices, glistening when he sweated in the sun.

He finally got into his jock strap, then threw on a well-fitting shirt that accentuated his biceps and his 5" soccer shorts, tight around his thighs. After grabbing his keys, phone, and a water bottle, he hustled outside to the field.

The soccer practice field was a 15-minute walk from his dorm on the outskirts of campus. Besides some rickety sideline bleachers and a sidewalk heading back to the locker rooms and main campus, the field was shrouded in semi-privacy by tall, imposing trees. When Jake arrived, he saw AJ was already there, standing in the middle of the field with a few soccer balls at his feet.

AJ was a junior on the team. Jake always got a kick out of how similar he and AJ looked. With matching facial features, heights, and builds, they almost looked like they could be related. Of course, there were two key differences. For one, AJ had shoulder length, wavy brown hair that swayed gently as moved. The second was that AJ was openly bisexual, unlike the very-gay Jake. With masculine energy, he was a huge hit on the campus dating scene (or more likely, hook-up scene). Even so, AJ and Jake had never fooled around.

But Jake had seen AJ in the buff many times. In their daily post-practice showers, AJ's two large testicles were hard to miss. Jake had also learned during their team orgy with Coach that his cock was quite a grower. Looking somewhat small when flaccid, it lengthened substantially when erect to a solid 7 inches, with a slight upward bend. He had fucked Coach hard, and Jake's impression of him ever since had elevated.

"Hey Jake, thanks for joining me out here today," AJ called out. "I figured it was a gorgeous afternoon and I could use some practice, so who better to call than you?"

"Well I'm honored," Jake said jokingly. "But in all seriousness, this is way better than studying in my room. Thanks for the distraction, man!"

"No problem. Well I mostly want to work on blocking penalty kicks, which you know I've been struggling with recently. Want to just drill those for a while?"

"Sure thing," replied Jake. AJ hustled under the goal, as Jake lined up a few balls at the penalty mark. "You ready?"

AJ nodded in agreement, then crouched low to prepare for whatever kick Jake might lob at him. Jake wanted to start easy, so he didn't try to feign anything as he ran at the ball. With a hard thwap his foot struck the ball, sending it hard towards the goal 5 feet to AJ's left. AJ had intuitively sensed its trajectory, jumping in its direction and catching the ball before it entered the goal.

"That's all you got?" AJ shouted cockily.

"I was just starting easy on you," Jake replied with a devilish grin. Over the next 20 minutes, they repeatedly drilled penalty kicks. Jake progressively made the shots harder and harder to block, switching up the speed, direction, and spin with each kick. Overall, he was impressed with how well AJ was doing. He was blocking probably 80% of the shots, an impressive percentage for a junior collegiate goalie.

"Fuck, it's hot and I'm tired," AJ said, whipping off his jersey. His tanned skin was sweaty from sprinting around in the sun, reflecting the sun off his well-defined chest and abs. Even from afar, Jake could see the beads of sweat trickling down AJ's chest, clinging to the short hair on his torso that thickened as it narrowed down to his groin.

"Me too man," replied Jake as he threw off his own jersey. In just their soccer cleats, white socks, and fitted shorts, they both felt cooler and refreshed.

"Let's do a few more, then grab some food?" AJ suggested, starting to feel hungry after their tough practice.

"Perfect," replied Jake. By now, he was tired and decided to go easy again so they could chat while they practice. "So did you do anything fun last night?" he asked.

AJ chuckled like he had a ridiculous story to tell. "Oh man, I had such a weird night. Me and my roommate got really drunk, then went to a party at the women's lacrosse house. Those are some crazy girls, dude!"

Jake laughed, knowing a few of them himself from his classes. "What happened?" He asked curiously.

"Well it started off as basically the same old story of a Friday, dude. Everyone had a bunch of drinks, we started dancing, and before I knew it I was making out with some girl in her room."

"Okay," said Jake, not really understanding why this was such a weird night for AJ. After all, he was cute and probably got laid all the time.

"So I started going down on her. She was super into it, cumming super loudly after not very long." AJ was beaming, clearly proud of himself. "And then, she started to return the favor. I was laying down on the bed and she was down at my dick, sucking me off. It was great at first, with her lips wrapped about my cock and bouncing up and down. But finally she tried getting my entire dick in her mouth, and the gagging started.

"Is it too surprising she would gag a little?" Jake interjected. "You do have a pretty big dick."

"Thanks, dude," AJ laughed modestly. "Not a big deal of course, but it was obvious that she really, really wanted to deepthroat me. So she kept trying and kept gagging, until finally she ran off to the bathroom."

"Oh shit, no way!" Jake could now see where the story was going.

"Yeah dude. I could hear her throwing up in there for what seemed like 10 minutes. Maybe she was just losing it because of the booze, but I wasn't messing around with her after that! So I threw on my clothes and ran home, totally blue-balled!"

Jake burst out laughing, thinking how ridiculous it was for AJ to bail on the girl after gagging her with his dick. "Nah dude, it was your big cock!!"

"Either way, I'm still horny as fuck after that shit-show. I've been sporting a semi all day!" He grabbed his crotch, displaying a feint outline of his half-hard cock under his shorts.

"Rough man," responded Jake. "But you know me, I'm always horny."

"Yeah dude," AJ said grinning. "That's pretty obvious from all the guys you've fucked on our team!"

"Fuck or been fucked by," Jake corrected with a chuckle. By his count, AJ was actually one of the few remaining guys on the team that he hadn't fooled around with. He should have known all the hookups would start catching up with him.

After a short pause, Jake figured it was about quitting time. "How about one last shot before we grab some dinner?"

"Sounds good to me," said AJ, crouching down again in preparation for the kick. But just as Jake began to wind up for the kick, AJ stopped him.

"Hold on," AJ yelled out. "Why not raise the stakes a bit?"

"What do you mean?" replied Jake.

"I'm still super horny, so how about this: If I block this last shot, you have to suck me off right here, right now. But if I miss, I'll suck you off. Sound good?"

"Hell yeah," replied Jake. If he was being honest, he didn't actually care if he won or lost the bet. He was just excited to finally get off with AJ, an object of his desire since he joined the team. Still, he would love to cum in AJ's mouth, so he was going to give his best on the last penalty kick.

With all his strength, Jake ran fast at the ball, turning at the last moment to try and trick AJ into jumping in the wrong direction. But I didn't work. AJ realized the stunt, leaping towards the flying soccer ball and blocking it with his fingertips just before it could enter the net.

"Fuck yeah!!" AJ screamed, feeling accomplished. He masculinity shown through, beating his chest with his clenched fist.

"That was pretty impressive," said Jake.

"Well you know what that means," AJ replied with a devilish grin. "Ready to suck my big cock?" As he spoke, he whipped down his shorts, leaving them around his ankles. He was wearing just a black jock strap, which had a noticeable bulge from his erect cock pressed tightly within it.

"Damn dude, you're not messing around here," said Jake, approaching his teammate. Standing just under the goal post, he wrapped his arms around AJ's thick torso and began to kiss him. Jake loved how AJ's stubble ran across his smooth face, and the feeling of AJ's long, wave hair in his fingertips. Their tongues traded saliva as Jake started to feel up AJ's body. Beginning with his sweaty, muscular back, he soon lowered his hands to AJ's high and tight ass. Fully exposed besides the back straps of his jock, Jake spanked each cheek in succession. AJ moaned, then kissed Jake even harder. Next, Jake moved his hands to the front of AJ's underwear, caressing his erection gently but firmly. He could instantly feel his big balls and cock bursting out of the tight fabric.

AJ groaned loudly, so horny he didn't care if anyone else heard. Still standing up the net, he threw up his hands and grabbed the top of the goal post, exposing his hairy, sweaty pits to Jake. Jake smiled at him wide, then slowly started moving down AJ's body with his mouth. He tasted the salty sweat running down AJ's chest, then dug his face into AJ's left pit. He loved the smell of a jock on a hot day, pheromones in full effect after a hard workout. AJ moaned deeply, expressing his contentment at this rare sexual move.

"You smell so fucking good," Jake grunted before lapping up more of AJ's masculine odor. Finally, he squatted down, feeling every last ripple of AJ's abs and licking up his sweat before arriving at his jock strap. AJ caressed the back of Jake's head as Jake licked his erection through the fabric.

"Take it off," AJ begged Jake. "Let my cock and balls out!"

Slipping his fingers underneath the straps at AJ's hips, Jake lowered the jockstrap until AJ's cock burst free. Just inches away from his groin, Jake felt AJ's cock smack against his face as it was released. He loved it, grabbing the cock and smacking it more on his cheeks. He looked up at AJ with his big blue eyes before asking, "Ready for this?"

"More than I've ever been," AJ replied lustfully. "Suck me off right here on the field." He didn't care they were in public. His youthful hormones had completely taken over, simply needing to release his seed.

Jake grabbed the base of AJ's cock, then wrapped his lips around the head. An experienced cocksucker, he lowered his mouth quickly down the shaft as he stroked the base. But he could immediately see the challenge the getting down AJ's dick. Besides its sizable length, the upward bend made it hard to fit completely down his throat. About three-quarters of the way, he started feeling the tip press against the roof of his mouth.

"You're so close, man," AJ encouraged. He grabbed the back of Jake's head, tilting it downward to improve the angle of entry. "Try now," he said.

Jake immediately realized it would work. Without coming up for air, he allowed AJ to pull his head in and fully engulf the bent cock.

"Fuck," shouted AJ in ecstasy. His dick was completely in Jake's mouth, making Jake gag lightly as it poked his uvula. AJ gyrated back and forth, watching as his dick moved in and out from Jake's big, wet lips.

Now that AJ was in control, Jake began to stroke his own cock over his clothes. Soon, his erection was too uncomfortable under the tight fabric, and he quickly yanked his shorts and jockstrap to his knees in one fell swoop. His cock sprang free, throbbing in the open air between AJ's legs. He stroked his cock softly with his right hand, enjoying giving head so much that he actively was trying to not cum too soon.

By now, AJ was grabbing the sides of Jake's head with both hands, holding it still as he thrust hard in and out of Jake's mouth. "God damn, your mouth is a perfect hole," he said.

Jake groaned, signaling his pleasure back. He loved watching AJ's groin slam against his face, feeling his short pubes against his cheeks and rock hard abs near his forehead. With his free hand, Jake began softly tugging on AJ's huge, hanging balls. They were so big, he could really only grab one at a time. He knew they were full of cum, anticipating their eventual release.

Jake then moved his left hand backward, massaging AJ's taint before eventually reaching his asshole. It was tight between his muscular cheeks. Jake pressed his index finger against it, immediately sensing AJ's enjoyment as he relaxed. He pressed it a bit more, eventually getting the top of his finger fully inside AJ's ass. As AJ cock-fucked his face, Jake finger-fucked his ass.

"Oh shit, dude," AJ started moaning quietly before getting louder. "Fuck, I'm so close!" He was now screaming in his deep voice, totally forgetting he was fucking in the middle of the soccer pitch on a sunny afternoon. "FUCK!! I'M CUMMING!!"

AJ rammed his cock deep inside Jake's mouth one final time, pumping his seed directly down Jake's throat. Jake felt AJ's cock throb one, two, three, and then four times, spraying his seed so far back Jake didn't even get to taste it. All the while, Jake's finger was still deep in AJ's ass, penetrating it hard to encourage even more cum out of his huge testicles.

Still cumming, AJ pulled out his cock to spray Jake's face with his seed. Ropes sprung out onto Jake's cheeks, nose, and forehead, before finally slowing down. AJ panted heavily as the last remaining drops leaked out, slowly catching his breath.

"Feed me your load," Jake begged. AJ scooped up his cum from Jake's face, then making Jake suck it off from his finger. It was hot and salty, the intoxicating taste of a man in his prime. AJ continued to feed Jake with his cum, who hungrily drank it up.

Jake felt himself cresting the wave. Still on his knees, he looked right up into AJ's eyes and yelled, "I'm about to cum too!!"

AJ quickly got down on the ground, laying on his back with his head just below Jake's cock. "Cum on me," AJ begged.

"Fuck!" In seconds, Jake's cock released a torrent of jizz onto AJ's face, neck, and chest. The white ropes shone on AJ's tan skin in the hot sun, streaming down his body to the turf. AJ then reached up and pulled Jake's cock into his mouth, sucking cum from the tip upside down. Some of it trickled down AJ's face, landing in his hair. Jake moaned loudly, enjoying how AJ readily returned the favor.

When his orgasm finally subsided, Jake collapsed down on the ground next to AJ. Their sweaty, naked bodies pressed against one another, sticky from the semen.

"That was just what I needed," said AJ, looking relieved to finally get off.

"Happy to help you out," replied Jake. "I'm kind of surprised we had never done this before."

"Me too," said AJ. Grabbing Jake's ass, he added with a horny smile, "And we haven't even gotten to the main act."

"Sometime soon," said Jake in earnest. "But I want to fuck your hole too!"

"Deal," replied AJ. With that, the guys got up from the turf and began to slide back on their clothes. Fully satisfied, they headed back towards the locker rooms to clean up.

To be continued.

jtwy
jtwy
529 Followers