The Social Club

Story Info
A new Social Club in Town.
14.6k words
4.29
3.7k
2
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was finally Friday after a long week in the office when Sara looked over into Gabby's cubicle asking "Do you have any plans this evening after work?"

"No, Keith is doing overnight firehouse inspections with the other battalion chiefs, why?"

"Well, Toby is having to stay over late at the power plant. Something about Dept. of Energy inspectors doing a surprise visit and needing the lead engineer to be on site. I wanted to see if you wanted to come over to the house and have dinner?"

"Sure, I love to. I will head home first to freshen up and then come over. Is there anything you need from the store before I get there?"

"If you want to stop and get some wine, that would be awesome."

"No problem."

Sara and Gabby had been best friends since their 3rd year in university when they were assigned to the same suite. After graduating with a B.S. degree in business finance, both girls were hired at the same investment firm and even passed the Series 7 together.

The end of the work day had finally arrived, Gabby gathered her stuff and stopped by Sara's cubicle confirming the plans were still good for the evening before heading out. Sara confirmed and told Gabby "You are more than welcome to spend the night if you've had too much to drink."

"I might just take you up on that invite, seeing how Keith is at the firehouse for the night. I will grab my pjs when I'm at the house changing out of these work clothes."

Jokingly, Sara said "I know you and it better not be too sexy because we both know how we get when wine is involved."

Blushing "Yeah...we can get in fun trouble, but I promise to try and be on my best behavior."

On the way home Gabby got to thinking about back when they were in university. They had both run into a bit of a sexual dry spell. But as luck would have it they had dates on this particular Friday with a couple fraternity brothers. Both Gabby and Sara's dates couldn't have gone any worse if they tried.

Gabby had her date drop her off at her apartment. As she walked towards the front door of the building she saw Sara getting out of her date's car too. Making their way to the apartment the girls describe just how bad the dates were. They continued talking and laughing as they entered their apartment.

Once inside Gabby said laughing "It's a shame my date was so lame, because I haven't been fucked in, well I can't remember when, I would have probably broken that poor boy!"

"I know right, my date was so lame too. I am so horny right now, I could swipe right on the first guy I see on Tinder that I can meet right away." Sara said.

Continuing to giggle, Gabby said "I think I'm going to my room and "swipe right" on my ol' reliable friend Colin."

"Who is this Colin that you speak of?"

"Tee hee my vibrator. I named him Colin, and he never disappoints."

Hearing this, made Sara do something she never thought about before. She stepped up to Gabby and planted a kiss on her lips. Gabby was initially surprised and wanted to recoil but at the same time the warmth and softness of Sara's lips and her probing tongue was just too nice. This new and novel sensation was something Gabby had often thought about but never acted on.

She pushed in and reciprocated the kiss and probing tongue. Gabby then reached around to Sara's back and untied the strings of her top.

Feeling the tug of her shirt Sara released her embrace and allowed her shirt to be pulled down. She was now standing there in her bra watching Gabby pull her own shirt and sports bra over her head. This all felt so primal and exciting, Sara's heart was about to beat out of her chest.

Sara reached out cupping Gabby's tits on either side pushing them up and together to allow her to suck and lick Gabby's nipples. Never having done this before, Sara was going on instinct and personal experience she has had with guys in the bedroom. It was pretty obvious to Sara that she must be doing something right by the way Gabby was moving and moaning.

While Sara was concentrating on Gabby's tits and nipples, she had unhooked Sara's bra to free her tits. Gabby was rubbing and pitching Sara's nipples like she would her own. Not being able to take it any more Gabby pulled Sara up and away from her tits going back in for a long kiss. Standing there both topless kissing with their tits smashed together was driving Gabby wild.

Gabby moved her hands lower, finding the button on Sara's shorts. She undid the button and zipper to facilitate removal of her shorts and panties. Once they were down, Gabby slipped her hand between Sara's thighs and a dripping wet slit. Flicking Sara's clit with her finger caused Sara's knees to buckle and make her moan.

Gabby braced Sara, moving her over to the kitchen counter. Sara hopped up on the counter and spread her legs. Gabby moved in and studied the pussy that was on display before her, finding it to be oh so inviting. Gabby spread Sara's pussy lips with her fingers as she moved in for a lick starting at the bottom dragging her tongue all the way up to the clit.

Gabby quite enjoyed the scent and taste, finding it not too different from her own. Sometimes Gabby would lick Colin clean after a masterbastion session, just to see what some of her guy partners raved about. She didn't know if they meant it or just being polite.

After a few moments of oral being performed on her, Sara felt an orgasm starting to build and didn't want Gabby to stop. She encouraged Gabby "Don't stop! Oh yeah...Oh god...Oh god...Right there...Keep going...Oh god yeah...Oh...fuck...me...I'm...going...to...cum!" With that Sara tensed up with her hands on the back of Gabby's head pushing her harder into her pussy and squeezing her thighs around Gabby's head she had the release she needed.

Gabby was released from Sara's ecstasy hold, straightening up as she watched as Sara recovered her senses. Sara could only say "Wow, I never thought...wow I needed that...now your turn." Sara hopped off the counter and gave Gabby a kiss pausing for a bit to take in the taste of her own juices still on her lips.

While kissing Gabby shimmied out of her shorts and panties kicking them to the side, She grabbed Sara by the hand leading her to her bedroom. Once inside the bedroom Gabby laid down on her own bed. She had her knees bent allowing her feet to be flat on the mattress with her legs spread inviting Sara in.

Sara did just as Gabby, studying the wet pussy slit in front of her noting the differences and similarities. She was surprised by the neatly trimmed landing strip and hood piercing. More surprised by the landing strip than the piercing as she always just thought Gabby would be completely waxed like herself.

Again she knew she must get things right by the way Gabby was moaning and moving around. She also noticed that Gabby was getting extremely wet and slick making it difficult to keep her pussy lips spread as she performed her first oral on a girl. Just like Gabby, Sara was enjoying giving head as much as she enjoyed receiving it.

Gabby was not as vocal as Sara, she made more guttural moans with a few squeals mixed in. At some point Gabby had pulled her knees up towards her shoulders giving Sara full unfettered access to her pussy. In this position Sara was able to concentrate her tongue on the clit and slip a couple fingers inside Gabby.

Not knowing what just came over her, Sara found herself wanting to lick Gabby's asshole. Just to see if Gabby was receptive to anal play, Sara pressed her thumb against Gabby's asshole while keeping a couple fingers pumping inside her pussy. It was at that point that she saw a flow of juices start to flow from Gabby's pussy towards her ass. Sara decided to make her move and lick it up.

Just as Sara's tongue touched Gabby's asshole, Gabby moaned and said "Jesus fucking christ...I'm going to uhh uhh uhh cum!"

A moment passed before Gabby could collect herself and said "Holy fuck that was good...better than the last couple guys I fucked for sure."

The two of them just laid there in Gabby's bed for a while before Sara broke the silence saying "I really enjoyed that a lot and would love to do it again some time."

"I didn't enjoy it...I fucking loved it! And would absolutely do it again." Gabby then placed her hand on Sara's mons pubis letting her fingers wander down to find her still slick slit to strum her clit. "I know one thing though, I still need dick and nothing feels like a throbbing cock inside my tight pussy."

"Oh, don't you know it? How about we propose...Fuck me! You're about to make me cum again! I think we make a pact that if we are in a dry spell like this, then we can satiate our horniness."

"Ok, I love that idea, but before you cum again, I want to introduce you to Colin."

As Gabby leaned over Sara to her night stand her tits just so happen to fall right in Sara's face. Not missing a beat Sara grabbed the tits now in front of her and started sucking and nibbling on her nipples. Sara's right hand reached down between Gabby's legs to find her clit and started rubbing it too.

Gabby hesitated a moment to enjoy the sex before pulling out Colin. As she positioned herself on top of Sara in a 69 fashion she showed her Colin. "Fucking hell that is a big boy, I think that might stretch me out like nothing before."

"Yeah, he is big, but oh my god the feeling."

Gabby was in position and slowly sliding Colin in Sara's dripping pussy. A few moans later and the entire length was inside. As she started pumping away, Sara pulled Gabby's hips down to lower her pussy to her waiting tongue.

They switched positions a couple times and both used Colin on each other and themselves a couple hours before falling asleep.

Before Gabby knew it she was pulling into her driveway, trying to remember her drive home from the office. A sudden emotion of fear enveloped her because as hard as she tried, she just could remember the drive home. She did notice that her pussy was soaked to the point that her panties felt wet with her juices. Just the daydream of her first time with Sara made her wet.

Sara left the office just behind Gabby heading in the opposite direction. On her way home Sara called her husband, Toby, and told him "The plan is set, Gabby will be coming over to the house later for dinner and wine. Luckily Keith is doing some inspections tonight. I even planted the seed of sexy time."

"Awesome, so she has no idea then?"

"Nope, I only told her that you were at the plant tonight with the DOE inspections and I would be cooking dinner and for her to pick up some wine. I even told her she was welcome to spend the night."

"What did she say?" Toby said with excitement in his voice.

"Calm down you horn dog, gawh, she said yes. So she went home to get an overnight bag packed before coming over."

Gabby pulled out an overnight bag from the closet and selected a change of clothes to put on in the morning. She then went to her pajama drawer selecting silky pink pajama shorts and a matching string strap top. She then pulled out some green yoga pants and matching fitted sports top, and a little black bamboo fabric thong before heading to the shower to freshen up.

Gabby was very familiar with the type of wine Sara enjoyed and it was also Sara's favorite. She stopped by the wine store and made a selection of a couple of their favorites and headed on over to Sara's.

When Gabby arrived she just walked in as usual and found Sara in the kitchen starting on the meal. They gave each other a hug and a kiss on the lips. Sara turned back to the cooking while Gabby retrieved a couple wine glasses from the bar.

Gabby popped open one of the wines and poured both a glass. Gabby took a seat at the island watching Sara cook and admiring her shapely ass in the yoga pants that she had changed into. They were the type of pants that are designed to accentuate the shape of her ass and they did just that and very well.

Sara turned around catching Gabby staring at her ass and said "Do you like what you see there?"

"Well yeah of course, you know I have always liked the look of your ass."

"Oh girl do I‽ I also know you like my tits and that is why I wore this push up top."

"That didn't go unnoticed either."

Sara winked and took a sip of wine before turning around. She opened the oven and took the pot from the stove she bent over to put it on the oven rack. She hesitated only a moment but long enough for Gabby to see the mound her pussy made in her yoga pants.

While the dinner finished in the oven, the girls sat around the island enjoying their wine and talking. Sara, hoping to get Gabby in an amorous mood started reminiscing about their time in university and their agreement.

"Oh no, are you and Toby having problems in the bedroom? Is that why you are bringing up our agreement? No wait, is that bastard cheating on you? I'll kill him!"

"No no, nothing like that, I was just daydreaming earlier and it just entered my mind."

"Oh phew, I have always liked Toby and would've been super surprised if you guys were having problems. It's so crazy, I was just thinking about the first time we fucked and made our agreement on my way home today."

"Yeah it was a pretty good deal we had worked out, it was always fun and fulfilled our sex needs at the time."

Beep beep beep, the timer on the oven sounded signifying dinner was finished cooking. Sara pulled out the pot and set it on the stove top to cool for a bit.

Turning back around "I can't believe you immediately went to Toby cheating on me. I would think it would be Keith cheating on you with those "Hose Hoes" that hang around the firehouses."

"Naw we are great too he doesn't pay attention to those girls, I just didn't know where you were going with that and was thinking that you were in a bit of a dry spell and needed to call on our agreement."

"Toby and I are better than great if I say so myself, but it has been a while since you and I fucked, ha ha."

As they finished up dinner and were cleaning up Sara got a preplanned text from Toby stating the visit at the power plant was completed earlier than scheduled and that he was on the way home.

Holding her phone up Sara said "Nice, Toby is done early and is on the way home."

"Awesome, I guess I grab my bag and head back home so I'm not a bother to you guys."

"Don't be silly, you can stay. It will be fine, we have nothing planned for the rest of the night. Toby would love for you to stay the night. It will give him an excuse to cook breakfast in the morning."

"Well if breakfast is being offered then you don't have to convince me. Plus, I have had several glasses of wine and prolly shouldn't be driving."

The girls finished cleaning up from dinner and had moved to the den when Toby walked in. "Hey babe, hey Gabby."

"Hey hon, why don't you go change into something more comfortable and join us in the den. I will get you a plate from dinner together."

"Ok sounds awesome. I'll be back in a moment."

Gabby heads to the kitchen with Sara to get them some more wine while Sara fixes Toby's plate. "Are you sure it's fine that I stay the night?"

"Yes, absolutely. You are more than welcome. If Keith were to get off early too he is more than welcome to come over and stay the night."

They head back to the den where Toby was just settling in on the couch. Sara hands him his dinner a glass of wine. "So how was the inspection? I'm guessing everything was in order and no issues?

"Yep, it went splendidly. Everything was in order and all the tests performed without any issues. The inspectors decided to call it off early tonight and will pick up first thing Monday morning with the documentation and files review. So, let's not talk about that stuff anymore, what have you girls been up to?"

"Oh not much, just talking and enjoying dinner with wine." said Sara.

"Yeah, we were laughing about having the same thought reminiscing about a time in college." laughed Gabby while looking at Sara.

"Oh and what was that?"

Not sure if Sara had told Toby about their arrangement they had, Gabby looked back to Sara with a slight look of desperation and have I overstepped my grounds here.

Sara spoke up saying "You know because I mentioned it to you that me and Gabby experimented with each other in university."

"Yeah, you mentioned it a couple times."

Gabby feeling the effects of the alcohol chimed in "Well...actually it was more than experimenting. We had an agreement that..."

Sara interrupted, "Yeah we had an agreement that if we were in a dry spell, sexually that is, we would, you know, help each other out."

"Oh really and how many of these "dry spells" did you guys have? If you don't mind me asking."

"Ha ha, actually quite a few," said Sara, "to be honest we even made a couple college guys lucky enough to have a threesome."

"Yeah, you didn't let me in on this part. I thought it was more like an experimental phase happening only a couple times."

Sara looked over to Gabby who appeared to be lost in thought "What are you thinking about?"

"I was just thinking about our threesomes always started with one of us coming home with a date thinking we are going to fuck him. When we sneak in we find the other roommate sitting in the living room."

"Yep usually it was me waiting on you."

"Anyways, one thing would lead to another and we would start playing truth or dare or sometimes strip poker or something stupid like that."

Sara says "I think we should play truth or dare now. What do you guys think?"

Toby "Sure sounds fun to me, two beautiful ladies and wine, what more could a guy ask for?"

Gabby "Yeah, I'm game as long it's not too wild, we're married and Keith is not here with me."

Sara turns to Gabby "Ok, so I will go first with a truth. I think about our college days more than you can imagine. Your turn for a truth Gabby."

Gabby thinks for a second "Yeah, I have to be honest and say that there were times during those days that when I returned to the apartment after a date, and told you that it didn't go all that great, it was sometimes a lie, and actually my pussy was dripping with my dates cums. Sometimes my pussy was just filled in his car out in the parking lot. Sorry!"

Laughing, Sara said "You little slut, I knew something was up when you would head right to the shower when you walked in the door."

"Yeah, I had to wash the cum out so that you wouldn't know."

They both then turned to Toby waiting for his truth.

"I ain't gonna lie, the truth is I find this hot and want to hear more. There that is my truth."

"I guess it is my turn, wait a minute." Sara gets up and walks over to a side table and pulls out a deck of cards. Sitting back down, Sara says "The XXX naughty truth or dare card deck." Pulling out the cards Sara separates them into two colored stacks black for truth and red for dare. "Gabby, pick a red dare card. Read it out loud and that will be the thing I have to do."

Before picking the card Gabby asked "And what if that thing is something someone doesn't want to do?"

Toby advised "You get spanked for breaking the rule and being naughty."

"Ooo, that sounds fun." Gabby said letting the alcohol speak for her.

Gabby reached out for the dare card stack when Sara grabbed her hand and asked "Are you sure you're good with this? The dare cards get...well how can I put it?" clearing her throat "Umm, they can be very much XXX and may require some intimate touching and you know things."

Gabby turned her hand to intertwine her fingers with Sara's and said "Hum, yeah, I think so, but there may be some spankings happening."

Toby spoke up "Well there usually is at first but as the game goes on the spankings become non existent."

Seeing a question forming Sara interjected "Toby and I have been living the hotwife and swinging lifestyle for a couple months now."

"No shit, you're fucking with me! What do you mean, you sleep with other guys?" Gabby said with mouth wide open thinking she must have misunderstood what Sara was telling her.