The Social Club

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Toby looked at Gabby and asked "What deck do you want to draw from?"

"Fucking dare, no since in doing truths right?"

"Ok, dare it is" Toby grabs the top card "Aw this is tame, It says you must play the rest of the game topless."

Gabby shrugged her shoulders and took her top and sports bra off all at once. Revealing her large still perky tits and darker pierced nipples.

"Holy fuck Gabby, your tits have gotten bigger, and you pierced your nipples!" Sara exclaimed.

"Yeah they have gotten bigger and Keith convinced me to get the piercings a few years ago. He loves sucking on them and I love just how sensitive the piercings make my nipples."

"Can I see?" asked Sara.

"Sure, play as much as you want."

Sara didn't need any more convincing, she reached out and pinched and pulled on one of Gabby's nipples. Instantly she noticed it became erect as Gabby let out a moan under her breath. Sara not wanting to miss a change that she hasn't had since college leaned forward, taking a nipple between her lips she gave a little suck and kiss.

Gabby moaned louder, placing a hand on the back of Sara's head she pulled her in closer. Forgetting about the game, Gabby adjusted herself to lay flat on the couch with Sara on top still focused on her tits and nipples. Sara in a doggy style position made it easy for Gabby to reach between her legs to find Sara's now dripping pussy. Gabby started rubbing her clit and fingering her. The more she did the harder and faster Sara ground down on her fingers.

Toby was still sitting in his chair watching the show play out in front of him. He stood up, dropped his pants and started stroking his erect cock. He walked up behind Sara, lining up his cock with her glistening hole he slid inside. He thrust away for a moment when Sara stopped him and said " No, you're not allowed to cum yet. You haven't fucked Gabby yet."

Sara got up from on top of Gabby and instructed Toby to sit back down in his chair. She then instructed Gabby to get up and take her yoga pants off. Both did as instructed. Seeing that Gabby still had her pussy piercing, Sara dropped to her knees and sucked and played with it just as she did the nipple piercings,This brought Gabby to the edge of cumming but not quite.

Sara then instructed Gabby to fuck Toby while he sat in the chair. Gabby looked over and saw Toby stroking his cock noticing it was not as long but thicker than Kieth's. Gabby walked over, turned her back to Toby as she straddled him. She grabbed his cock and slowly started lowering herself down. She was just as wet as Sara making it easy for his cock to stretch her out and slip in.

She bounced up and down watching Sara finger herself as she watched the two fuck. Gabby then turned around to face Toby and slid him back inside her. In this position Toby was able to suck on her nipples sending her right over the orgasmic edge.

After cumming, Gabby stood back up, talked over to where Sara was sitting on the floor. Gabby laid down beside Sara and pulled her on top of her. They started kissing and Sara started concentrating on Gabby's tits again.

Toby again took up a position behind Sara and slipped in. He started fucking her and then would pull out to slip into Gabby, He went back and forth several times before he felt the urge to blow his load. He pulled out of Gabby, taking his cock in his hand he started stroking it aiming at Sara's waiting pussy. He blew his load coating Sara's asshole and pussy with more cum than he had ever cum.

Sara held her position feeling it start to drip down. Sara looked down between the two ladies and saw that the cum was indeed landing on Gabby's pussy. Sara then slid down to Gabby's pussy and licked up the cum that had landed there. She then moved back up to kiss Gabby and deposit a load of cum on her tongue. Gabby reciprocated by cleaning up Sara's cum coated pussy only Gabby continued to eat Sara out until she came.

While Gabby and Sara chatted over breakfast Sara asked "What about last night? We had a lot of fun, right?"

"Yes, that was fucking awesome. I have been needing something like that for a while."

"Right! Something was telling me you did."

"Don't get me wrong, Keith is awesome in bed, but sometimes a girl just needs something different. Keith and I have seriously talked about Midtown Social Club, but we're just not sure what to expect."

"Why don't you call Keith and have him come over. I will give you guys the skinny on the club and if you like I will go with you when you speak with Sam. I need to get over there and get Toby on the account anyways."

Gabby sat in thought for a moment taking a sip of her mimosa. "Fuck it, I think Keith is sold on the idea anyways but this couldn't hurt. Hum, I still need to tell him about last night."

"How about this, does he know about us during university?"

"Yeah, I told him about our experimental phase."

"Ok, then when he gets here we will put on a show for him and have him join in like Toby did. This time it will be you, me, and Keith only."

"Yeah, I think that will work. Then we can tell him that Toby participated in the "show" last night as a way to sell him on the idea of the club."

"To be honest, I have been wanting to see what it's like to fuck Keith since last summer when I "accidently" walked in on him getting undressed for a shower after helping Toby build our outdoor kitchen by the pool."

Hitting Sara on the upper arm Gabby exclaimed "You fucking slut, neither of you told me this. I can't believe you two!"

"Honestly, I was innocent in the whole incident. Toby asked me to get something from the medicine cabinet and I didn't know Keith was in there. He obviously didn't lock the door and the shower hadn't started yet."

"So what did you see?"

"I will say Keith is very chiseled and his cock is long when flaccid. Like, I didn't get to examine it up close but it was definitely longer than Toby's"

"Yeah, Keith is pretty long and is a grower too. Now I will say, I prefer girth like Toby, over length but I can't complain at all about the length Keith brings to the bed."

"Now who is the slut at the table seeing that you have fucked both of our husbands?"

"Well, yeah but who is getting strange at the club?"

"I think that will be changing in short order, slut."

Gabby pulled her phone out to call Keith, and she noticed a missed message from him. Gabby clicked on the message notification to view it. The app opened up and she was greeted with a "Hey, I am back home from work and I miss you. I am super horny and wish you were here with me. I guess this will have to do until tomorrow." The next message was a picture of the pocket pussy Gabby gave to him.

Gabby showed the picture to Sara "This is what Keith was doing last night while we slept."

"Oh, wow!"

"Yeah, I picked it up at the Midtown Social Club after speaking with Sam. It's called the Samantha."

"So that's what Sam was telling me about if I wanted to get one for Toby. Does Keith enjoy it?"

"OMG does he‽ Well to be honest we both enjoy it. I love watching him fuck the toy, imaging that he is fucking another woman while I'm watching and fingering myself. The best part is when Keith's cock is coated with Samatha juices, I will pull the toy away from him and start sucking him until he blows his load in my mouth. The taste of the Samatha juices mixed with Keith's cum sends me straight to orgasm every time."

"Yep, you sold me. I will pick one up when we head down this afternoon."

Looking back at the messages Keith sent, Gabby tapped on the video. She held the phone for Sara to watch also. Keith set the phone propped up on the dresser recording their bed. Keith entered from the side of the frame wearing only his firefighters turnout pants with wide red suspenders, no shirt or jacket. It appeared Keith had rubbed oil over his upper body to make his already impressive physique pop even more by highlighting his muscles. As Keith approached the bed he unzipped the flu on his pants and pulled out his cock, it was at about a half chub at this point. He then picked up the Samantha from the bed and studied it a moment before sliding a finger inside.

Keith fingered the Samantha, getting his fingers coated in its juices. By this time his cock was at full erection. "Oh Jesus fucking Christ, his cock is long. I need that motherfucker inside me now!" exclaimed Sara. Sara and Gabby laughed as they continued to watch. Keith then wiped the juices from his fingers onto his cock as he started stroking it. He also started licking and eating out the Samantha. "He really does like the Sam, doesn't he?" asked Sara. "Yep I would say so."

Gabby tapped the next video as they continued to watch. Keith was now standing at the side of the bed completely naked holding the Samantha up to his still erect cock. He slowly pushed his cock inside allowing low soft groans to emerge from his mouth. Once he was fully inside, Keith started fucking the Samantha with speed and determination. It wasn't too long before Keith's "O-face" was on full display, the girls watched as Keith started cumming, pumping his load into the Samantha. Keith appeared to be getting weaker in the knees with every throb of his cock.

Sara wasn't sure but she thinks she counted 9 times that Keith's cock throbbed and pumped into the Sam. Sara just looked at Gabby and with wide eyes and could only mutter "Holy fuck, I think he must have shot like 9 ropes." Gabby replied "He does have the biggest loads I have ever had the pleasure to experience."

They turned back to the video and Gabby tapped play. As Keith pulled his cock out of the Samantha they could see his shaft was coated with his cum and the Samantha juices. Once his cock was fully out his cum just flowed out like he was pouring a cup of thick water out. "Fuck me running, I need you to get Keith over here, I need feel that exact same thing."

"Ok, ok, keep your panties on, you fucking slut, let me text him."

Gabby sent a text to Keith "Hey babe, sorry just saw your text. Wow, I was not expecting that. That was quite a show glad you enjoyed your toy. Anyways can you swing by Toby and Sara's to help us out with a man job? Toby is out at the powerplant checking on something and we need a man to help out."

"Yep, I'll be right over. Glad you liked the videos."

While they waited for Keith to come over to the house Sara and Gabby decided they needed to hop in the shower. Deciding to continue like old college time they jumped into the shower together having a little fun in the process. There were a lot of sucking tits and fingers in pussies while they cleaned each other. They just couldn't help themselves. Sara was really getting excited to finally feel the monster cock that Keith was packing thrusting into her.

Just as they were getting out of the shower there was a knock at the front door. Sara grabbed a towel and headed to open the door with Gabby right behind her. Sara invited Keith in with a hug and peck on the cheek. Keith reciprocated before embracing Gabby and giving her a passionate kiss on the lips.

"Did you girls just get out of the pool or something?"

"Naw, the shower." replied Gabby.

"Oh really, together?" questioned Keith.

"Hey, do you want a cup of coffee or tea?" asked Sara, ignoring Keith's question.

"Sure, tea would be great. So what is it that I need to help you out with?"

Gabby grabbed Keith by the arm and escorted him to the den "Oh, yeah it's in here."

Sara grabbed the tea and headed into the den. Keith was sitting in the same chair Toby was just last night. Gabby was sitting in her same place on the couch. Sara set the tea down beside Keith and took a seat beside Gabby. "So what is going on?" asked Keith.

Gabby spoke first "Well, you know how I told you about Sara and I in university and the agreement we had?"

"Yeah, I pretty sure it fucking hot and what I would have done to be a fly on the wall in your dorm room."

"That's awesome to hear," said Sara,"so in preparation for you guys joining the Midtown Social Club..."

"Wait, you told Sara about that?"

"Yeah, and guess what? Sara is already a member."

"Wow, um, ok, and Toby? Is he a member too?"

Sara answered "No, not yet, I will be getting his membership started today."

"Anyways, we, Sara and I, decided to give you a preview of the club experience. Sara saw the videos you sent to me and she was very impressed with your cock. I told her that if you were ok with having sex with another woman "real woman not the toy" then I was ok with it."

Keith sat there for a moment before speaking "Well, yeah I suppose, if you're good with it and if Toby doesn't mind?"

"Toby doesn't mind at all, I have been going to the club by myself for a little while now and have a few regular guys and girls that I meet up with. Toby even loves to watch when I am fucking someone here at the house."

Pulling on the towel tied around Sara, Gabby freed her tits and went in for a suck. Keith's mouth just froze in a half open position watching his wife suck on Sara's nipples. Sara pulled Gabby's towel off and threw it on the floor. Both girls were completely naked making out on the couch with Sara on the bottom.

Sara taking a peek at Keith could see a tent was already pitched in his joggers. She reached down with both of her hands and grabbed hold of both ass cheeks of Gabby. Sara spread Gabby ass moving her fingers towards the middle to be able to play with Gabby's ass hole and pussy.

Sara noticed immediately Gabby's pussy was soaked. Sara motioned for Keith to come over. As he did he dropped his joggers and underwear revealing his sizable cock. He took up a position behind Gabby and pushed in. Her soaking wet pussy let him slide in with ease.

They fucked like this for a few moments before changing up positions. Kieth laid down on the floor on his back. Sara positioned herself hovering over his cock before slowly lowering herself down trying her best to take the full length in. Gabby sat on his face getting her pussy expertly licked.

This whole experience was too much for Keith and he was ready to cum. He lifted Gabby off his face and told them he was about to cum. Sara said "Go ahead and fill me up, fill my pussy up with your cum. I want to feel you throbbing deep inside my pussy."

Gabby also responded "Fucking fill her up, I want to fucking lick your cum from Sara's pussy. I want to see the creampie you give her."

This was all the encouragement he needed. Sara felt the cock inside her swell and then started throbbing. Thinking about the video and how many ropes he shot into the Sam, she counted at least 11 times his cock pulsed inside her. She instantly felt the cum making it way to the opening of her pussy.

As Sara stood up, she could feel the load dropping out onto Keith's stomach and sliding down her inner thighs. She looked down and saw strings with globs of cum hanging from her pussy lips. It was certainly more cum than she had ever seen from one man.

Sara laid on the couch motioning for Gabby to come clean her up. Gabby happily and eagerly moved over and started sucking and licking Sara's pussy, cleaning up every bit of cum she could. Keith sat back down in the chair just watching as Gabby licked Sara's pussy. "Holy fuck, Christ on a cracker that was better than I ever imagined." said Keith.

Once Sara was clean she and Gabby sat back on the couch catching their breath. Gabby asked Keith "So how about that, I know you didn't expect that?"

"No, not at all. That was totally unexpected but fucking fantastic. To be honest, I have often wondered what your pussy felt like." Keith said, looking at Sara.

"Yeah, well I have had the same thoughts too since I saw you naked in the room that one day."

Gabby chimed in "Yeah, you fucker you never told me about that, anyways, are you ready to head down to the Midtown Social Club and our membership set up."

"Yeah, I can't really think of any reason not to."

All three got ready and drove over to the club. When they walked in they were greeted immediately by Marcus "Welcome back to the Midtown Social Club Sara and Gabby, I trust all is well with both of you? And who may I have the pleasure of welcoming to the club?" gesturing towards Keith.

"Oh, this is Keith, my husband, the one I bought the..."

"Ah, yes Keith. You purchased the Sam model for him. So, Keith, was the Sam up to your liking and standards?"

Before Keith could answer he saw a gorgeous Asian woman walk in from the hallway saying "I sure hope so! It was modeled after the best." Gabby and Sara looked her way and waved politely.

"Let me introduce you to Social Club Incorporated's VP of Membership Samantha Choi."

Reaching out to shake hands with Keith, Samantha said "Thank you Marcus. You must be Keith? Gabby was here a while back and selected the Sam model and synth-lube for you guys to enjoy. I sincerely hope you have enjoyed your time with her."

"Oh, yes, it has been awesome. We have really enjoyed it. It feels so real and the lube, what can I say? It's just amazing, the smell, the taste, and again the feel. I would love to shake hands with the folks that developed it."

"Yes, they truly are some of the most amazing and talented scientists in their field. I hope that Gabrielle explained how the model is expertly crafted and modeled after real live employees with Social Club, Inc."

"She did, am I right to assume the model we have was modeled after you?"

"That would be correct. Perhaps if Gabrielle has no issues with it, you will get a chance to experience the real thing." Samantha said, looking towards Gabby for approval.

Gabby, initially surprised by this said "Uh, yeah sure, I actually would love to see that. I think it would be an awesome experience. How many people get a chance to have sex with the actual model?"

"First things first though, I suspect you guys are here for a tour of the club and membership initiation?"

Sara spoke up "Yes, they are. I was telling them about the club last night and this morning. Plus I need to get Toby the membership too."

"Perfect, we can certainly handle all of that this morning." Samantha picked up the tablet from the coffee table and signed on. "Would you guys like a mimosa or a Raspberry Kir Royale Champagne?"

Everyone asked for the raspberry drink as they never had one and sounded fantastic. Samantha punched the order in on the tablet before turning to Sara to get the information to add Toby to the membership. "Because we are still in the "Grand Opening phase" of this club, I will add the same number of already completed visits to Toby's membership as your's, Sara. That way if you guys come together in the future you will be able to move up to Bottom membership together. You will still need to complete the full 52 visits to move up."

While Samantha was getting Sara and Toby's account setup a beautiful blonde who looked like she was no older than 21 years, no taller than 155 cm and couldn't weigh more than 55 kg, wearing a skin tight short cocktail dress walked out from a back room with the drinks on a tray.

Samantha looked over at the girl and said "Everyone this is our newest employee, Angela." After Angela set the drinks down for everyone Samantha invited her to take a seat beside her.

Angela spoke up "I believe I brought too many drinks."

"No hun, it's correct, I ordered five. One each for our guests, one each for you and I, so everyone please enjoy."

Everyone took a sip of the drinks and found them delicious. "Angela just joined us a few weeks ago and is a splendid addition that is going to go a long way with Social Club Inc. Isn't that right Angela?"

"Yes, ma'am. I look forward to my career with Social Club, Inc."

"Angela came to us after graduation from university. She completed a double major in leisure activities and in hospitality. We are looking forward to her moving up quickly to a directorship level with our hospitality division."