The Social Experiment: Bro/Sis

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Watching as JoJo lifted her knees higher, exposing the glistening entrance to her vulva to him, Charlie lost his chocolates again.

Seeing and hearing her brother cum again, JoJo exasperatedly said, "Oh, FFS, Charlie! Take your pants off and throw them aside before they're so cum soaked they're unwearable. Then, grab a handful of tissues and clean yourself up."

Charlie embarrassedly complied.

Now that his cock was visible to the camera, even I had to gasp. Charlie wasn't very long, only about the five-inch mark, I guessed. But the head of his cock was ginormous in comparison, easily three to four inches across. So what Chaz lacked in length, he made up with in girth.

JoJo obviously lusted for it because she bit her bottom lip again. Watching her on screen, I quickly realised that when JoJo was horny and wanting something, she bit her lip and stared at the object of her desire.

"Stand, brother. I want to touch your cock," JoJo demanded.

"If you three don't want to miss Charlie losing his virginity, you might want to hurry up," I grinned over my shoulder at my fellow porn stars.

Bella, performing the traditional 'two in the pink, one in the stink', rudely shoved two fingers into Roxy's cunt and one up her ass as she swirled her tongue over her friend's clitoris.

Gasping at the sudden joyous intrusion, Roxy came. Her hot breath blowing forcefully over Jacob's sensitive glans sent him off the edge, and with a loudly groaned, "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" he came down his mother's throat.

My mother hadn't cum, but she seemed happy to be a giver for this sexily erotic scene, so she knelt before standing.

Looking over my shoulder, she exclaimed, "Far out, JoJo's about to give Charlie his first handjob!"

There was a quick rush of feet as Roxy and Jacob piled in behind to watch.

Trembling, with his knees knocking, Charlie somehow managed to stand still in front of his sister.

Almost wonderingly, JoJo reached out her hand and wrapped it around her brother's twitching cock just below its stupendous head.

"It's not as long as Jacob's, Chaz. But I've never even heard of a head this big. Fuck, it's sexy! I'm going to masturbate you, okay? Don't you cum on me! Grab some tissues and get ready to clean up."

Barely able to stand, Chaz grabbed a handful of tissues as his sister began tugging on his throbbingly hard dick.

"Gawd, JoJo!" Charlie moaned only seconds later. He quickly covered his cock's head with the tissues.

"Already? Jaysus Chaz, you need to learn to edge as you masturbate to learn some control."

Charlie spat juices into the tissue as he groaned that he didn't know what edging was.

"Watching porn and masturbating, but not cumming," JoJo explained.

JoJo pulled her hand back, letting go of her brother's still rock-hard cock. A thick smear of Charlie's semen sat between her thumb and forefinger. Curious, JoJo held her hand to her mouth and tasted her brother's secretion.

"Hmmm, brother. You taste good," she hummed. JoJo blushed, suddenly shy for some reason. "I wouldn't let Jacob put his cock in my mouth, Chaz. I thought it would be gross, but you taste so good. Can I suck you, please?"

Nodding eagerly, Charlie moved closer to his sister.

With everyone squeezed up behind my chair, I could feel my friend's ragingly hard erection pushing against my side and my mother's hot pussy pressed against my elbow. I didn't feel Roxy until she took my fingers and placed them on her clitoris.

"Fuck, is this hot," Roxy moaned. "I make beautifully slutty offspring, Xavier, don't you think?"

Turning so I could smile up at her, I replied, "Yup. They're almost as beautifully slutty as their sexy mother."

Groaning in denial, Roxy said, "No way. I can out slut the lot of them, I betcha!"

"Not yet, though, Aunty. Let this play out first."

Unable to help myself, I slid two fingers into my 'Aunt's' pussy and thumbed her clit. Then, bending my fingers back, I found Roxy's G-spot and stroked across it.

"Fuck!" Roxy grunted as she came on my invading fingers and her juices washed the back of my fingers.

"Here she goes," my mother breathily stated as JoJo wrapped her hand around her brother's thickly-headed dick and slowly brought her mouth onto it.

Kissing only the head, at first, JoJo lapped at the precum secretions pouring from the eye of her brother's cock.

Extending the arms of the twin cams over JoJo's shoulders, I zoomed in to a close-up of her mouth opening and allowing her brother's cock inside.

Charlie's rampant libido couldn't handle the feel of his sister's mouth descending onto his cock. Trying to pull backwards, he groaned, "I'm going to cum, JoJo. Let go."

Instead of complying, JoJo gripped Charlie's wang more firmly and sealed her lips around its head.

With a deeply growled, "ARRRRRRGGGGGHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" Charlie's huge-headed cock spat cum into his sister's mouth.

Surprised by the ferocity of her brother's cum shots, JoJo pulled her mouth off Charlie's cock. Three blasts splattered across her nose and eyes before she decided Charlie cumming in her mouth was better, so she quickly swallowed her brother back down again.

The four of us turned to each other in the control room and high-fived. We were all confident the movie containing JoJo's facial would be a massive commercial success. Viewers would repeatedly replay the moment Charlie's cock came out of JoJo's mouth, and he spewed cum over his sister's face.

Viewing the action on the screen, we watched JoJo open her cum filled mouth. Grabbing a couple of tissues, JoJo was about to spit the cum out, but she suddenly turned to the side camera, opened her mouth wide to show it was still full, and then swallowed.

Opening her mouth to show everything had gone, JoJo turned back to Charlie, "You owe me for that, Chaz. Now, little brother, kiss me, then lick your cum off my face."

Gulping, Charlie bent so he could do as his sister demanded. Then, giving JoJo a rather chaste kiss on her full lips, Charlie tentatively licked at the first of his cum blasts on his sister's face.

Swallowing it down, Charlie said, "I don't know what you're complaining about, JoJo. It's not bad."

Meanwhile, still in the control room, Roxy said, "I thought I'd have to slap that daughter of mine silly when she looked like she was about to spit. But she eventually swallowed like a good girl should."

There was an odd note of pride in Roxy's voice.

As Charlie held her head so he could clean his cum off her face, JoJo took his dick in her hand again. Charlie's cock was still wet with her saliva, so JoJo gripped the shaft firmly and stroked her hand along it. Her doing that soon had Charlie groaning and thrusting at his sister's hand.

Pushing on her brother's chest, JoJo said, "Stand up. I'm going to take my shirt off, and I want you to cum on my tits, okay?"

JoJo seemed no longer bothered by having a good part of her pretty face still covered in her brother's jism.

Charlie began to straighten, but before he could, JoJo said, "Oh. And kiss me properly. Not like I'm your sister, but like I'm your favourite dirty girl."

Eyes wonderingly wide, Charlie pursed his lips and slowly moved in to kiss his sister. JoJo wasn't having any of that bullshit a second time, though. So, she grabbed the back of her brother's head and pashed him forcefully.

"Widen your lips a little, Chaz, then suck lightly as our lips touch."

They kissed again.

"Better," JoJo said. "Let your teeth fall apart this time, and I'll slip my tongue in. Then, when I withdraw it, follow it back into mine."

This kiss was a lot more passionate. JoJo's hand twirled into Charlie's hair, and she pressed her lips up at her brother. Charlie instinctively reached for his sister's breasts, clumsily fondling her left boob.

Releasing her lips from her brother's, JoJo guided Charlie's hand so it was more fully on her tit, "Cup them like this, Chaz. Then run your thumb gently over the nipple... Gawd, yes. Just like that!"

JoJo encouraged her brother into another deep kiss. Then, touching her neck and where her neck met her shoulders, JoJo said, "Kiss and lightly bite down and along here, Chaz. Keep one hand on my breast and see if you can't pull my shirt up at the same time."

As I switched the cams around, zooming in and out as the action unfolded, I slowly became aware of someone grunting, "uh, uh, uh," in quick regular intervals. Turning to see who made those sounds, I noticed mum and Roxy had swapped over.

Mum was holding the back of my chair, bent over. Jacob had stripped to naked, lifted my mother's short skirt, and pulled her knickers down before sliding his sturdy 7+-inch cock into my mother's pussy. He was pounding into my mum forcefully, causing my mother to grunt with pleasure at every thrust.

As I watched, my mum bit her bottom lip and orgasmed on the cock, so beautifully fucking her. Jacob lightly pulled and twisted my mother's nipples as she came, forcing mum to cum harder.

My mum's quite tall (5 feet 9 inches (175cm)), so she spread and bent her legs to allow Jacob to enter her. With Bella's legs spread wide, Roxy knelt between them before tilting her head back to lick my mother's clit and her son's balls.

Needing some of this action, I slowly spun my office chair, allowing mum to balance as I turned until my groin was directly under her mouth. Then, unzipping, I fished my almost erect 7-inch dick out before rubbing it across my mother's lips. Feeling her push her tongue out to lick at my cock's head had me harder than thick glass in seconds.

Leaning on an elbow to balance, mum cupped my balls before 'free-handing' the whole of my cock's head and shaft into her wet, sucking mouth. I smiled in proud delight when I felt my mother's lips on my pubis.

"Gawd, mum," I groaned. "You may not have had as much experience with cocks as you have with pussy, but you're one top-notch blowjob exponent."

Mum mumbled something around my throbbing dick. I'm not sure what, but I think it was, "Thanks, baby boy."

With that, I came into my mother's greedily sucking mouth. Feeling me explode in her mouth, mum groaned and milked my shaft vigorously. The extra sensation on his cock sent Jacob crashing into his orgasm.

With his eyes slit closed and his teeth gritted, Jacob thrust into my mother's cunt one last time before holding still and pumping her pussy full of cum.

Roxy groaned as she thrust three fingers into her pussy in time with her son's pounding rhythm. Then, tasting my mother's juices and eagerly licking at the cum backing out of her lover's twat, Roxy careered through several back-to-back orgasms.

Returning my attention to the cameras, I noticed that Charlie had somehow managed to not only get his sister's top off but he'd also undone her bra. Groaning with unbridled lust. Charlie lowered his mouth onto his sister's firm young breasts.

Slapping the back of her brother's head, JoJo yelped before growling, "Jaysus, Charlie! Gently! They're not a pair of KFC chicken nibblies! Less teeth, more lips and tongue, gently, gently... yes... yeah... OMG, yes! Just like that! Oh, fuck, Chaz, that feels so good."

Unknowingly, JoJo's calves wrapped themselves around her brother's waist as she pulled him insistently towards her. When the head of her brother's cock touched against the back of her upper thigh, JoJo bit her lip and groaned.

"You're nearly inside me, Chaz," she moaned. "I'm on the pill. You want to push it in?"

I had suspected JoJo was about to say something along those lines, so I turned the volume in my control room up. My three co-conspirators, still kissing and cuddling, jumped up to watch their 'niece', daughter, or sister, depending on who, take Charlie's virginity.

Nodding and groaning, Charlie moved high enough to let his sister grab the shaft of his cock. JoJo placed a hand on the back of Charlie's head and pulled him into a deep soul kiss as she guided the massive head of her brother's cock into her quim.

As the giant head of Charlie's cock split her pussy lips and forced her pussy's sphincter open, JoJo's head fell back and her back arched. Charlie instinctively found JoJo's left nipple with his hand and her right with his mouth.

Charlie slid a little deeper into his sister, "Oh, GAWD!" JoJo moaned. "You're rubbing across my G-spot. Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuck!"

Lifting her upper body off the couch, JoJo grabbed her brother's head in both hands before showering his face with kisses, "Oh, fuck, Charlie! I'm going to cum on your cock, okay? Cum with me, brother, please. Cum in your sister's tight cunt, and fill me with your seed."

I doubt Charlie could have stopped, even if he wanted to. A growl that came from so deep in his chest that it vibrated the speakers in my control room howled from him as he squeezed his sister's generous boobs and came inside her.

"FUUUUUCCCK MEEEEEEEEEE, JoJo, I'm CUUUUUMMMMMMMMINNNNNGGGGG!!!!!"

Right along with him, JoJo squealed, "YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!" as her pussy flowed with juices.

JoJo collapsed back onto the couch, seemingly passed out.

It was all too much for Roxy, "I've got to get me some of that," she muttered as she opened the door and entered the fray.

Charlie still knelt with his knees against the sofa's edge and his cock inside his sister. Gazing down at his unconscious sister, Charlie stroked his fingers along her stomach, over and around her breast globes, and across her erect nipples.

As he slowly pumped his hips, I could see from the overhead cam that Charlie was still achingly erect. Even though he'd cum at least a half-dozen times since the experiment began, Charlie looked ready to go again.

Hearing the control room door closing, Charlie's head snapped around. Then, seeing his mother walking rapidly across to him, Charlie slid quickly backwards out of his sister's pussy.

"JoJo said I could, mum. Honest!"

Stripping bare, Roxy took her youngest son's head in her hands before kissing him forcefully, "I know, honey. I was in there watching the whole time. You're no longer a virgin boy, my son. You're a man. Now fuck your mother as beautifully as you fucked your sister."

Hearing this sent my mum raging into lust. Dropping her halter top and short skirt before stepping out of her knickers, mum forced my chair back. Then she ripped my trousers down, grabbed my throbbing cock, straddled the chair facing me, and lowered her pussy onto me.

Growling over her shoulder, my mother said, "Jacob, grease that beautiful thing up and stick it in my ass. I mean, right away would be good. Right now would be better!"

Of course, Jacob didn't need two invitations. But, being the gentleman he is, he took some lube off the replenishment shelves before gently preparing mum's ass for his thick cock. First, he slipped a well-oiled finger inside Bella's sphincter to make sure the inside was well lubed, then added a second to ensure mum's ass gaped wide enough to take him comfortably.

Now he was happy Bella's ass was prepared. Jacob squatted and guided the head of his cock against my mother's ass.

"Ready, Aunty Bella?" He asked.

Mum reached a hand back to ruffle Jacob's hair, "Fuck me like I'm your favourite dirty girl, Jacob, honey," mum said, echoing JoJo. "Pound me hard enough to drive Xavier's cock through my pussy and into my colon."

"Jaysus, Aunty!" Jacob exhorted. "Okay, but don't say you didn't ask for it."

With that, Jacob's pelvis hit my mother's ass cheeks hard enough to shove my chair backwards into my computer desk and knock the pen holders over.

Jacob held still as my mother's head waved back and forth. Then sighing lustfully, mum said, "Again."

Jacob pulled all but the tip of his cock out of Bella's ass before slamming it back in. My computer desk shifted back

"Again."

Jacob hit her ass again.

"Faster."

Building a rhythm, Jacob began fucking my mother as quickly and forcefully as he could. His pounding came so fast that the edge of my computer desk hit the wall with an almost staccato rhythm.

Mum and I were helpless passengers on Jacob's sex train. Like the arms pumping the wheels on a big old black steam train, he drove his hips forward onto my mother's ass, forcing the entire length of his thick shaft deeply into her rear pleasure hole.

Mum was so far gone in lustful bliss that she lost her words. All that came from her mouth was, "Urgh, unnhh, harrgh, ahh, and snurfle," as Jacob gave her ass everything he had.

I couldn't hold on for another second. Then, about to open my mouth and warn mum I was cumming, I felt mum stiffen on me. She held my head fiercely to her breasts, and suddenly coherent, she gasped, "Oh, fuck, Xavier, I'm about to explode!"

My mother's pussy pulsed on my cock as she screamed, "OH MY FUCKING GAWD! I AM CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGG!"

Jacob's hips hit mum's ass one last time before he gripped her shoulders and shuddered as he poured copious amounts of cum into my mother's ass. Feeling Jacob's cock twitching against mine through the thin wall separating mum's pussy from her ass caused me to erupt a cum geyser inside my mother.

Jacob staggered across to another office chair and collapsed onto it. He looked worn and haggard from his exertions. When Jacob moved out of her, Bella slipped off me onto the floor and onto her hands and knees.

As she slowly turned to blow a thank you kiss to Jacob; I saw my friend's and my cum dripping back out of my mother's severely gaped pussy and ass.

Climbing back to her feet, Mum moved a step closer so she could sit on my lap and hug me. With fluids leaking out of her and onto me, mum kissed me and stroked my hair.

"You make me feel so good, Xavier. Since we've become lovers, I feel more confident and relaxed around other men. I didn't think I could ever trust another as I trust you, but knowing you'll always protect me has allowed me to open up again. I love you, baby. I want to be yours forever."

Hugging her protectively, I replied, "Of course, I'll always look after you, Bella. You're the one true love of my life, and I want no other."

"Not even Roxy or JoJo?"

"Making love to others with you, mum is awesome. But if you want me to be true to only you, that's what I'll be."

"Maybe when I'm old and wrinkly and grey, I might begin to worry that you'll leave me for a younger woman, Xavier. But, for now, just no secrets, okay? If you want to fuck JoJo, and I know you do, let me know, and I'm good with it, okay?"

Hugging mum to me again, I kissed her sweet lips and said, "I'm not the only Johns that wants to fuck her, Bella. I've seen how you lust over her ass and breasts. So if I'm going to make love to JoJo, I want you to be with me."

Swinging my chair back to the screens, I said, "Now, let's see what this three mummy, daughter, and son sluts are up to."

I'd have to look at the footage later to see what I'd missed, but at the moment, JoJo seemed to be still passed out. Either Charlie or Roxy had moved her because, now, she lay on her back, lengthways down the sofa.

Roxy was kneeling with her thighs on either side of her daughter's head. Roxy kept her pussy off of JoJo's face before balancing on her left hand, Roxy stroked her daughter's clitoris and thrust two fingers into JoJo's pussy.

Still sitting in my lap, mum watched her lover bringing her 'niece' awake by stimulating her niece's libido. Then, holding his still rampantly erect, giant-headed todger, Charlie knelt behind his mother's ass and guided it into her pussy.

Charlie entered his mother so smoothly that he seemed almost like a seasoned pro. He even smacked Roxy's ass authoritatively and demanded she "push back at him".

Groaning, Roxy lowered her head and tongued her daughter's clitoris. This unexpected stimulation woke JoJo up. Feeling a tongue on her pussy made her eyes fly open. Looking up, she saw her brother's cock sawing in and out of her mother's soaking wet quim.