The Social Experiment: Bro/Sis

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A little tearfully, JoJo said, "I hope one day I can find someone who loves me that much, Xavier."

Holding her tightly, I said, "I'm sure you will, JoJo."

"Mum never did. Nor did Aunty Bella until you two finally admitted your desire for each other. No, Xavier. I love you, and I'll stop pretending I'm not sure. I love you, and I'll take whatever part of you your mum will allow."

"Come on then; it's time to wind up this fuck fest and head home. Come back with mum and me, then you and Bella can discuss things when we get home, okay?"

Looking a little crestfallen, JoJo protested, "But you haven't been inside me yet."

Kissing her tenderly, I replied, "JoJo, honey. I think we all need to work out where this is leading before we both make decisions we'll regret later, don't you?"

Brightening, JoJo asked, "So, Cousin Xavier, you're into it as long as your mother is?"

"You've caught me by surprise, JoJo. I love you, but I've never considered you in that light before. I'll admit that I've wanted you forever, though. You were always my second favourite masturbation fantasy."

"Bella, again?"

Bella, again," I confirmed.

Grinning, JoJo leapt into my arms before kissing me soundly, "Well, Bella was always my second favourite masturbation fantasy, Cousin Xavier. You were always my first. Come on, carry me upstairs, and I'll try to find my clothes."

We entered the studio to find the fuck fest was indeed over. The other four contestants lay exhausted, cuddled into each other. Charlie sat on the couch with his head back and eyes closed. My mother knelt at his feet with her head on his lap. She was idly stroking and occasionally kissing the head of Charlie's stubbornly limp dick.

Jacob and Roxy spooned on the couch. Jacob absentmindedly stroked and gently pinched his mother's nipples as Roxy snored gently.

Sitting up on his elbow, Jacob said, "Hmmm, been getting it on with sister alone, Xav, huh? If your mother hadn't drained my balls to exhaustion, I'd get up off this couch and belt you one."

Then he grinned broadly to show he was joking.

Tapping Roxy's shoulder, Jacob said, "Wake up, my sexy mummy-slut. Time we went home."

Somehow, everyone managed to put on enough clothes to be decent and staggered down to the cars.

As we stumbled down the stairs, mum wrinkled her nose and said, "This studio reeks of cum and sex, Xavier. We'll have to come back to clean it tomorrow. Well, later today, I guess. Given how late it is."

When JoJo got in the back of my car, Roxy looked at Bella with a raised eyebrow. Confused, Bella shrugged and said, "Don't ask me. I have no idea what's going on here."

JoJo hopped out long enough to kiss her mother and whisper something in her ear. After JoJo had spoken, Roxy smiled and hugged her daughter. I didn't hear what Roxy said, but I'm sure, reading her lips, she said, "Good luck".

Crossing to Bella, JoJo said, "I need to talk to you, Aunty Bella. Then I want you to make love to me, okay?"

Bella kissed her and said, "About what, baby? And I'd love to make love with you."

"When we get to your place, Bella, please? Just you and me at first. Maybe Xavier afterwards, depending on what you say, okay?"

"Xavier, honey, I'm getting in the back with JoJo. You don't mind looking like our Uber driver on the way home, do you?"

"Of course not, mum."

The girls had their heads together the whole way home. They were whispering, so I couldn't hear a damned thing. But they regularly stopped talking to exchange kisses and caresses, so I thought the conversation went well.

Reaching home, Bella, in no uncertain terms, told me to wait in the lounge until she or JoJo came and got me.

Trying to watch Fox Sports News, I fantasised that JoJo and Bella were getting it on in Bella's and my bedroom. Tip-toeing down to my bedroom, I was disappointed to see that the door was firmly shut.

With a stifled, exasperated sigh, I returned to the couch to watch the sports news. Three cycles later, Bella came and got me.

"Do you love, JoJo, Xavier?" She asked.

With my mother staring at me so intently, I couldn't lie, "Yes, mum. Not as much as I love you or Roxy, but I do love her."

"You've already fucked her?"

"Define 'fuck'. JoJo and I were making love, but then she told me that she loved me and wanted to be in a three-way relationship with you and me. At that point, I halted things and insisted we come and talk to you."

"You haven't penetrated her, though?"

"Not with my cock, if that's what you mean. I've had my tongue and fingers inside her."

"And you're okay with me taking JoJo as my lover?"

That was when I realised my mother was worried I would be jealous, not that she was jealous of JoJo and me.

Mum hadn't put her knickers back on. Laughing, I pushed her onto the couch and entered her tight and wet pussy, "Bella, whatever you want to do, is okay with me. As you said to me, as long as I know what's happening, I don't care what you do."

Hugging me fiercely to her bosom, mum said, "Then, let's go fuck JoJo together, honey. You and I can't have kids because it's incest. But you and JoJo can. We'll be family, Xavier. True, dinky-di family. I don't want this; I need this."

The End.