The Social Experiment - D/D Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chuckling, I positioned the head of my cock at her gaping entrance and rammed myself home as hard as possible. Then, moving my hands to her tits, I grabbed a double handful and viciously pulled my wife back onto my cock as I thrust vigorously into her.

"Like that, Baby JoJo?" I demanded. "Do you want me to fuck you raw?"

"Yes, Gawddammit!" JoJo squealed. "Fuck me until you bang the shit out of me!"

Always happy to please my wife, I did just that. Well, except for the 'shit' part. But three orgasms for her later, JoJo begged, "No more, Xavier, please, baby. I can't take anymore. Finish off inside me, please."

Surely, I did not have to be asked twice! And with a roar, I splattered JoJo's insides with hot cum. To both of our surprise, JoJo came one last time with me.

Turning back towards me, JoJo smiled before saying, "I think you might have to carry me home, husband. I doubt that I can walk a single step!"

This time, I managed to carry JoJo inside our home and lay her on our couch before my arms gave out. Then, grabbing a blanket out of the box beside the sofa, I lay beside my wife, covered us with the blanket and slipped into sleep with JoJo snuggled under my chin.

Sometime later, I woke to a hand holding mine pressed to a deliciously full and pliant breast. Knowing the feel of that breast, I smiled and said, "Hello, Mother," opening my eyes as I gently kneaded Bella's breast.

"I need you inside me, Xavier," Mum demanded as she tugged on my hand.

But as I slipped out of JoJo's hug, JoJo opened her eyes and said, "Me, too, wife. May we share him?"

"Of course, my love," Mum replied and took JoJo's hand in hers and tugged us both towards our bedroom.

"Shower first," I demanded.

Three in our suite's shower was a bit of a squeeze but an oh so pleasurable one. A few minutes after drying each other off, my wives were face deep in each other's pussy as I roughly sawed my thick, almost 7-inch cock back and forth inside my mother's velvety smooth pussy. JoJo's tongue constantly ran over my balls and around my shaft as I stroked into my mother's cunt. Our orgasms were intense as we finished exhausted, sweaty and satiated. We all needed another shower, and the bed definitely needed changing, but regardless, we cuddled and slept until early afternoon.

Needing to pee, I slid out of bed and entered the en suite. Relieving myself of the pressure, I decided to leave my wives sleeping and head to my studio. I could have answered my emails from home, but I wanted to sit and reflect on the next direction for my films.

Although I'd been phenomenally successful, I knew my business would stagnate and flounder if I didn't keep evolving with the market. Also, I needed to consider what my wives were saying. Maybe it was time to sell off the studio and open a psychology practice. After all, that was what I had studied and trained to be.

Earlier, I'd placed ads in all the usual places looking for genuine father/daughter couples interested in appearing in my game shows. The response, as expected, had been phenomenal, and I was inundated with requests to be part of the shows. But unfortunately, very few of the applicants met the criteria. Too many of the women whose fathers applied for them were not virgins, and way too many were underage.

Thinking that through, I realised that these women were more than likely in power-abusive relationships with their biological fathers. The ones I strongly suspected were being abused, I discretely forwarded to the police and The Department of Human Services (DHS). Hopefully, these abusive relationships would be investigated and exposed, and the fathers removed from the household.

My studies indicated that consensual incestuous relationships between consenting adults caused few to no psychological issues, but non-consensual incest between non-consenting minors and their elders often destroyed the minor. Therefore, I was determined to ensure those types of abuse were reported and acted on.

Reading through the emails I'd received due to my ads, I despaired of ever finding a father/daughter couple that hadn't yet consummated their relationship. In fact, I began to wonder if there was an eighteen-year-old virgin woman left in the whole of Australia.

Almost at my wit's end, I decided to read one more email before giving it up and heading home. The subject line of the email read, 'Please help us'. Intrigued, I opened the email from an Alan and Alannah Morrison and read a sad story of a loving family that cancer and death had almost destroyed. Alice, the mother, had developed oesophagus cancer.

Although Australia, with its national healthcare system (Medicare), had done everything medically possible to save Alice, the costs of Alan not being able to work as he cared for Alice, plus the emotional damage of watching her mother die inflicted on Alannah, meant the Morrisons were teetering on bankruptcy. Alannah had quit University and worked waiting tables for minimum wage as she and her father tried to rebuild their lives.

Reading through the email, I became certain that the normal love between a parent and their child had evolved into true love as Alan and Alannah helped each other through the trauma of losing their wife/mother. Furthermore, I was sure Alannah was in love with her father and desired him sexually, not as a daughter but as a potential life partner.

I sat there, considering what to do, but I already knew I wanted to meet them. I was confident I could help, even if I didn't film their 'Game Show'. So, knowing that talking about helping them would only confuse them and drive them away, I typed a response asking them to come to my studio for an interview sometime this week. After sending the email, I left for home, determined to discover what my wives had in mind for me and Madison.

Roxy's house was dark as I drove past, and Peter's car was parked against my house, so I knew that the whole of what I was beginning to call my clan was currently at my home. Happy, I twirled my keys around my index finger and almost danced into the living room.

The room was full of people and laughter, so my dancing in was almost passé. Music blared from my four quadraphonic speakers, and I saw Bella, Peter and Jacqui dancing sexily together. Charlie had Roxy, his mother, in his arms, swinging her around the room. Charlie's solid erection was pressed firmly against his mother's abdomen. It seemed, at any minute, an orgy would break out in the lounge.

My wife, JoJo, was sitting on the lounge, obviously waiting for me. Delighted, I pulled her into my arms and gyrated with her across the lounge room to KONGOS' 'Come With Me Now'. By the time JoJo and I had passed through the lounge room 'dance area' a couple of times, the others stepped aside and whooped and hollered as we showed off our dance moves.

When the song ended, Peter said, "Wow, guys! If I hadn't seen that with my own eyes, I'd never have believed it! When you two dance, you're as one. No step is out of sync with the other, and no change of direction is fumbled. People pay to see dancing as good as that!"

"You and Bella are at least as good," I demurred. "JoJo and I have had months, nearly years, to perfect our dancing. You and Mum seem to do it naturally."

"Your mother makes me look good, Xavier," Peter responded. "You know that. I'm supposed to lead, but Bella does most of the work. Oh, I can do the Disco steps from Saturday Night Fever, but without your mother, that's about it."

"Mum is the key for both of us, Peter," I earnestly said. "Be her man. Be her one, and you and I will be friends forever."

With tears in his eyes, Peter replied, "Bella is my life, Xavier. I know she is yours first, but she is mine first and always will be."

"If everything goes to shit, Peter, know I am glad you're her one," I averred.

"And if something happens to you, Xavier, know I will take care of your family," Peter replied.

"Cool," I replied. "Now, go get our wives, and we'll discuss an email I received today."

"Our wives, Xavier?" Peter questioned.

"As soon as is possible, I want you to marry Bella, Peter. Mum and I married in a civil ceremony, but you and Bella can marry legally. I believe it will be better for both of you to have that bond together."

"But Bella will remain your wife primarily?" Peter asked.

"Mum and I are as one, Peter. But that doesn't mean you and her can also be as one."

"I love her, Xavier," Peter stated, "I'll take any part of her that you and she will permit."

"When I married my mother, I said it was forever. I mean that, Peter. But she is your one, and I believe that you are her one."

"Not you?" Peter enquired.

"I am," I honestly replied. "But my mother needs someone that she knows will choose her before any other. Bella knows that if I am forced to choose, I'll choose JoJo."

"You believe your mother will change her preferred one from you to me?"

"Yes," I simply replied.

Shrugging, Peter walked to where Bella sat and whispered in Mother's ear before escorting her across to where I sat.

Opening my laptop, I opened the email from Alan Morrison. After the three had read his email, I explained my thoughts. I realised I had extrapolated a whole heap of possible nonsense from the email, but I was sure my conjectures were correct. Peter and my family agreed with my assessments, and Bella promised to be with me when the Morrisons arrived for their interview. Roxy and Jacob agreed to be close enough for me to call in if Bella and I thought the Morrisons would be the stars of our next movie.

After emailing the Morrisons to call my cell for a quick interview and to set up a possible audition, I closed up my studio and headed home. Driving into the compound, I was glad to see Peter's car still parked against our house.

It was only 5.00 pm, but I wasn't expecting any calls, so I was surprised when my cell rang. Looking at the display and seeing an unknown number, I answered, "Xavier Movie and Recording Studios, Xavier Johns speaking."

"Mr Johns?" A deep voice asked. "Alan Munroe speaking. You asked me to call."

A little shocked by his quick response, I replied, "I did indeed, Mr Munroe. I'm surprised you called so quickly."

"Well, Mr Johns, I'm currently unemployed," Alan semi-chuckled. "It's not like I have anything but time to spare!"

"Your email was very detailed, Alan, if I may call you that?" I asked. "Please call me Xavier."

"Alan is fine, Xavier," Alan answered.

"As I was saying," I continued. "Your email was very detailed, but is there anything you'd like to add as I consider if you're a suitable candidate for my game show?"

"I don't know how to answer your question, Xavier," Alan reluctantly said. "We're desperate for money, but that's not a good reason. However, I will say that we are both attractive, intelligent and articulate, and I think we'll be fantastic contestants."

"You read the synopsis of my show?" I queried. "You realise that you must correctly identify your daughter's naked body so you don't have sex with her? If you choose incorrectly, to win the main prize, you will have to consummate the deal by having sex with her."

Alan took a deep breath that I could hear over the phone before saying, "Yes, Xavier. We're both aware of the rules. However, I believe I can accurately identify my daughter and therefore choose another of the models to have sex on camera with."

"Okay, Alan. The next step is for you and Alannah to visit my Nerang studio to check your photo graphicness. How does 10.00 am suit you?"

"It's okay for me," Alan replied. "May I check with Alannah and get back to you?"

"Sure. Text me a yay or nay to this number as soon as you know."

"Alannah will be home soon," Alan explained. "I'll ask as soon as she walks through the door and send the message. What happens if I text nay?"

"I'll call you tomorrow to set up another time."

"Done deal," Alan answered. "I'll let you know soon."

"Looking forward to it," I answered before hanging up.

Entering my home, I was treated to the sights and sounds of a full-blown orgy. Madison sat on Charlie's face as Peter vigorously pounded into her cunt. Charlie's tongue spent as much time on Peter's balls as it did on Madison's clit. Jacob had his mother bent over the armrest of the sofa and had buried his thick cock to the balls in Roxy's ass. As I entered, Roxy squealed through what appeared to be an epic orgasm before demanding that he clean his cock and repeat the process in her pussy.

Surprisingly, my wives were a little apart from the rest. They lay on a sheepskin on their sides facing each other and were gently teasing each other's clits with their tongues. Then, hearing the door close behind me, JoJo, who was facing me, lifted her head from Bella's snatch. At the same time, Bella lifted her head and leaned back to stare at me.

"You're wearing altogether too many clothes, honey," JoJo stated. "Get naked and make love to your wives."

Swiftly divesting myself of my clothes, I joined my wives on the sheepskin, my thick cock already throbbingly erect. No sooner had I hit the floor than Bella had pushed me onto my back, then holding my cock at an upward angle, she slowly lowered her ragingly hot and wet pussy onto my glans. Wiping my cock's head across her labia a couple of times to ensure it was wet, Bella sighed as my cock split her pussy lips and opened her channel until her vulva rested on my pubic bone.

"So good," she sighed as she began rocking her hips back and forth, causing her clit to rub delightfully, for her, over my pubic bone.

Bella was riding me in the traditional 'cowgirl' style, so she was facing me. As soon as she'd settled with me fully embedded inside her, JoJo swung her knee over my head and lowered her freshly shaved pussy onto my waiting mouth.

Grabbing JoJo's hips, I pulled her tightly to me as I delved my tongue as deeply into her folds as I could force it. After stabbing her depths numerous times, I tilted my head back and lashed the tip of my tongue across her clitoris as swiftly as possible. Next, I sucked her perfect little nubbin into my mouth before blowing warm air over it and then gently biting it.

"So close, baby," JoJo moaned as Bella took her sister-wife's eraser-thick nipples between her thumb and forefinger and twisted them viciously.

The sudden pain/pleasure combination tossed my younger wife off the cliff of her orgasm, and with a deeply exhaled sigh, JoJo came as her juices poured onto my lips and chin. Licking gamely, I tried to keep up with the flow, but more of JoJo's juices ran across my cheeks and neck than went down my throat.

"Keep going, Xavier, my love," JoJo moaned. "I'm almost there again."

Flicking her clit with my tongue, I teased JoJo until she grabbed a handful of my hair and forced her cunt against my mouth. Taking the hint, I sucked her pleasure nubbin into my mouth again before sucking forcefully. This time, as I sucked on JoJo's clit, Bella sucked JoJo's left nipple into her mouth before biting it hard and pulling back.

"Fuck!" JoJo swore as she bucked and shuddered her way through another liquid-gushing orgasm. Although I licked and sucked for all I was worth, I had no chance of keeping up with her flood, and more of her essence flowed over me.

Smiling, JoJo climbed to her feet before kneeling behind Bella and kissing Bella's neck. JoJo's hands found my mother's breasts, and as Bella started riding me harder, JoJo began whispering in Bella's ear, telling her how beautiful she looked with their husband's cock jammed nuts deep inside her.

With my cock buried deep inside her and her sister-wife's lips kissing and nibbling as well JoJo's hands stroking and tweaking her nipples, it didn't take long for Bella to join JoJo in orgasmic heaven.

"Yesss!" Bella hissed as her frenetic thrusting shuddered to a halt, and her pussy snapped tight around my cock's shaft.

Bella's hands, which were on my chest, clenched as her orgasm swept over her, causing her long nails to dig painfully into my pecs. Luckily, it was my turn to have the sudden pain/pleasure combination launch me into my orgasm. Groaning, I splashed semen deep into Bella's slick tunnel as my balls tightened against my shaft and my prostate cramped.

"That was a good start, husband," JoJo told me. "Now, get your ass up and take us to bed as it looks like these lecherous layabouts will spend the night fucking, and we want you to ourselves tonight."

Standing, I noticed that Charlie was still servicing Madison's pussy, but Madison had knelt and taken Peter's long, slim tool in her mouth as she tried to coax it back to life. It wasn't until then that I noticed Charlie still had a cock cage in place. Then, turning to my wives with a raised eyebrow, I glanced back at Charlie.

"Madison has complete control of Charlie's training now, Xavier," JoJo explained. "She says that he's almost there but is still too concerned with getting his pleasure first before he looks after his woman. So the cage is to remind Charlie that the woman's needs must always come first. Literally, as well as figuratively."

Casting any more thoughts about Charlie from my head, I wrapped my arms around my twin loves and headed for our bedroom.

JoJo, Bella and I were waiting at my studio shortly before 10.00 am the following day. Alan had sent a confirmation text sometime after I'd taken my wives to bed, so I didn't see it until the morning. I happened to be watching out the window as Alan and Alannah parked their nearly twenty-year-old Holden Commodore in one of the guest parking slots. As the long-legged Alannah swung her legs out of the car, I felt an instant reaction in my groin.

'Fuck!' I thought. 'She could be Bella's daughter!'

To be continued.