The Social Science Experiment

Story Info
A mature couple decide to broaden their sexual horizons...
6.9k words
4.03
18.3k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eesbad71
eesbad71
12 Followers

Chapter 1

Jane stared at her reflection in the mirror, turning her head one way and then the other, before doing the same with her body.

'Not bad' she thought. 'Not bad, at all...'.

Turning 50 a few years ago had been met with trepidation but, despite her expectations, she still felt and looked, for the most part, the same as she had in her 40's. Certainly, there had been no physical cliff fall and she was still as mentally sharp as ever.

'Perhaps 50 is the new 30, like the magazines say?' she recalled saying to her friends at the time.

Now, freshly emerged from the shower, she looked over her naked body in the full-length mirror as she blow-dried her hair. As it dried, it cascaded onto her shoulders in a shock of blond which, admittedly, was no longer her natural colour, but easily looked like it. Her size 14/16 figure was full and curvaceous in the right areas, with large and generous 38DD breasts that had defied the gravity of age far better than those of many of her friends, especially those who had also had children. The relative coolness of the bedroom, in contrast with the shower, had left her brown nipples erect and standing a good half an inch proud of the domes of her breasts. These would eventually relax into large two-inch round tan-coloured areolas, perfectly capping her magnificent boobs.

Her green eyes continued scanning down her body, reaching the swell of her tummy which she often considered a flaw, but was a far cry from being considered 'fat' (even though she levelled that accusation at herself when she wasn't in the best of moods). In fact, it perfectly transitioned to the curve of her hips and then around to beautifully rounded bum, as pert and generous as a woman half her age. At the centre of this curvaceousness, her pussy was completely shaven, with generous brown folds of inner labia hanging down from between the smooth lips. Here on down, her long and shapely legs were in keeping with her 5'10" height. Legs she was proud of and often considered her best feature.

With her hair now dried, she threw on a light silken robe and sat to attend to her make-up. Once again, to the envy of her friends, her face had aged well. She had great skin and was naturally attractive, needing to do little to embellish her visage: a light skim of foundation, some smokey brown eyeshadow, a bit of mascara and whatever colour lipstick her mood dictated (which today was a deep red).

Her mind turned to her husband and, in particular, the conversation of the previous evening. They had been together for a little over twenty years and married for around half of that. They had met during a charity event that mutual friends of theirs were involved with, finding themselves sat together by 'sheer chance' (so her friend had said), but hitting it off instantly and igniting a passion lasting to this day. Rob was her soulmate. He was a couple of inches shorter than her (and actually a couple of years younger too), but now in his early 50's he was still in good shape. He was a handsome man with salt and pepper hair and piercing blue eyes. He wasn't a toned as he was when they first met, but still had a good ass and a very generous cock (in length, but even more so in girth, with a delicious G-spot hitting curve). Jane smiled at the thought of his manhood and felt a flutter between her legs. Yes, after all these years, she was still turned on by him.

He was the most sexually compatible partner that she'd ever had. They had done things together that she'd never done with anyone else. They found in each other a passion for exploration, keen to try new things and never having anything off limits. She orgasmed freely with him, sometimes multiple times and they often found themselves in a breathless, sweaty mess at the end of their love making session.

However, early on in their relationship she fell pregnant with their daughter, Macy. Sex became more of a question of quality over quantity, as any parent knows. Sleepovers with friends, or the odd night away in a hotel, became cherished opportunities for passionate encounters. But now Macy was 18 years old and had started university, meaning Jane and Rob had more freedom than they'd experienced for nearly two decades.

They often found themselves discussing what they could do with their newfound freedom, what fantasies could be fulfilled now that they didn't have to worry about watching the clock or being discovered or overheard. Jane had expressed her desire to have two men to play with, which had been a fantasy for longer than she could remember but had never had the opportunity to do anything about it (nor a partner willing to explore it). Rob agreed that it sounded like it could be fun and that they should plan to do something to make it happen.

She stood up and opened the drawer that contained her most exquisite lingerie. She picked out one of her favourite sets consisting of white lace matching panties and bra, complemented by lace-topped hold-up stockings. As she set about putting them on, her mind returned to the conversation of the previous evening. Rob had to come in from work with a mischievous look in his eye, a look she knew all too well and she also knew that she would like what he was going to say.

'Hey baby. Remember that fantasy of yours about bringing a second guy into our playtime?' he asked.

'How could I forget, my darling' Jane replied. 'What about it?'

'Well, I think I've got an opportunity that is coming our way and could come to fruition tomorrow evening'. He smiled that smile.

'Oh my God really?' Jane gasped. 'How come?'

'You remember Jack? Linda's boy?' He paused for a reaction.

'Err, yes of course. What's that got to do with it?' She quizzed.

'Well, he's coming round tomorrow night. He wants help with a school project, or something, but I think it could be an opportunity for some fun.' Again, he paused and waited for a reaction.

'What? He's a child!' Jane was incredulous.

'He is 18 years old and, therefore, an adult, my dear. You know what they say: young, fun and full of cum!' Rob laughed at his own joke.

'But darling, I'm a 55-year-old woman! Don't you think that's a bit weird?' Whilst Rob often had suggestions that took her aback, this really was something else!

'Age is just a number baby and besides, I remember you remarking that he had turned into a handsome young man.' he retorted.

'Saying my friend's son is attractive is not the same thing as saying that I want to fuck him!' She laughed.

'But you would though? I mean, given the opportunity.' He challenged.

Jane blushed. Yes, she could picture it in her mind and that made her feel guilty and turned on at the same time. Her inner cougar was awakening! Any mature woman saying that she wouldn't entertain the thought of a young buck was a liar!

'Well even if I would, I don't think he would be interested in me' she responded.

'You don't give yourself nearly enough credit my darling. You are a very beautiful and sexy woman. I know for a fact that Jack finds you attractive. Remember a couple of months ago when he and Linda came over for a barbeque the last time Macy was home from Uni?' He asked.

'Yes. And?' Jane replied.

'I'm sure you'll recall that all three of you girls ended up in the hot tub? Well, young Jack couldn't take his eyes off you in that white bikini!' He winked.

'I think you're mistaken my darling. It was probably Macy he was fixating on.' Jane blushed again.

'To be honest, I think he feels Macy is more of a "sister figure". Whereas I believe he thinks about you in an entirely different way and who could blame him! You looked bloody gorgeous in that bikini! It didn't leave a great deal to the imagination!' He winked.

Jane slapped his arm playfully and laughed.

'Well, he's coming around tomorrow evening around 7:30. If that ends up as just a discussion about his school project or whether it takes a different course is entirely up to you, baby. I don't mind either way and won't hold it against you. It's your fantasy after all. If you want to go for it, then give me a signal and I will move the conversation in that direction.' Rob looked at his wife and smiled.

Jane paused for a moment, then looked into Rob's eyes. 'Okay' she said finally.

And now here she was putting on her sexiest underwear in preparation for what may, or may not, happen. She couldn't deny that there was a level of excitement coursing through her. The thought of pleasuring and being pleasured by two men at the same time had been a fantasy for so long and she couldn't believe that it might actually happen this evening. Rob had suggested the 'sexy secretary' look, so she put on a simple white blouse and a black skirt that was just long enough to cover the lace tops of her stockings. She buttoned the blouse so as to ensure plenty of cleavage was on show. A pair of stylish black heels finished the look. She reviewed her visage.

'Jane my girl, you must be mad' she laughed.

Rob came into the room and looked his wife up and down.

'Wow, you look amazing, my angel. If that doesn't give him an instant hard-on, then there must be something wrong with him!' he cooed. 'Fancy a glass of wine?'

'Absolutely!' Jane replied. 'But just the one. I want to remember every moment...'

Chapter 2

The doorbell rang at 7:30 sharp. Rob looked across at his wife and winked, then stood up and walked out of the room. Jane fussed at the hem of her skirt, adjusted her blouse for probably the 10th time and did a quick review of her face in her compact mirror. It was showtime. Whilst she knew the control was all hers, it didn't stop her from being nervous. But it was a nervous excitement and she could feel the first flutters of arousal between her legs. The door to the lounge opened and in walked Jack followed by a smiling Rob.

'Good evening, Mrs Chapman,' said Jack.

'She is Jane and I am Rob. None of this Mr and Mrs Chapman nonsense, Jack. Okay?' Rob smiled.

'Okay... Rob,' he replied. He looked over to Jane. 'Good evening, Jane, he said with a smile.

'Good evening, Jack. Nice to see you again.' Jane responded with a matching smile. Unless her mind was playing tricks on her, he looked taller than he had the last time she saw him at the barbeque. He looked around the same height as Rob or perhaps a little taller. He had a dark brown mop of hair, in line with the fashion of the day, and deep brown eyes that held hers long enough for her to know that Rob was right; he was into her.

'Take a seat, Jack.' Rob said, indicating the vacant seat on the sofa next to Jane. He had already strategically taken the armchair opposite. Jack hesitated for the briefest of moments and then sat down. Rob smiled to himself as he spotted Jack taking a first furtive glance at Jane's cleavage. 'Good boy,' he thought.

'So, what is this schoolwork that you need help with, Jack?' asked Jane.

'Oh, it's for my social science class. We have a project to research how parents adjust after their children leave home,' he replied.

'Well, that's interesting,' Rob chipped in. 'We were just discussing the same thing recently. Weren't we Jane?'

'Yes, we were indeed...' she responded with a sly smile.

'Cool. Looks like I called on you guys at the right time then?' said Jack cheerfully.

'I would say the timing is perfect...' Rob looked to his wife and raised an eyebrow. Jane began playing with the ends of her hair and gave him an almost imperceptible nod. 'Game on,' thought Rob.

'But before we get into all of that, let's just have a bit of a chat. Just to break the ice before we get into the nitty gritty. Is that okay?' asked Rob.

'Of course. No problem, Mr Cha... I mean Rob!' Jack responded. 'What do you want to talk about?'

'Well, how is life going for you, Jack? Everything okay at school? I heard you had a girlfriend. "Stacy" or something like that?' asked Rob.

'Sadie. But we broke up recently.' Jack responded.

'Sorry to hear that. What happened? If you don't mind me asking. You don't have to tell us of course.' Once again, Rob looked over to his wife and smiled. 'Better and better,' he thought.

'No, that's OK,' said Jack. 'It was actually me that broke it off. It wasn't really working. We just wanted different things.'

'In what way?' This time the question came from Jane.

'Well, it's kind of awkward really,' Jack replied, turning towards Jane. She felt little flutter as his eyes dropped momentarily to her cleavage.

'Jack we're all grown-ups here. We can be absolutely honest and it doesn't need to go beyond these walls.' Jane reassured him.

'Okay,' Jack cleared his throat. 'I was ready to take things further, you know, in our relationship and she wasn't. I felt pretty bad breaking things off with her for that reason, but I knew it would become more and more of an issue. I mean I have needs and I didn't want to end up cheating on her. Man, that sounds terrible! You must think I'm awful!' he gushed.

'Not at all, Jack. You have to be true to yourself. You can't just bottle your feelings up and hope everything will be OK, it doesn't work like that.' Jane reached across and patted his knee reassuringly. She felt Jack twitch under her touch. She hoped not from repulsion! But he smiled.

'I appreciate you saying that, Jane.' He sounded relieved.

'So, how far did you guys go?' asked Rob.

'Not really that far. I mean, we kissed. I tried a couple of times to touch her, ahem, boobs, but she always pushed my hand away and said not to. I tried talking to her about it, but she just shut the conversation down. She kind of made me feel like a pervert or something.' Jack shrugged.

'If I'm honest, she sounds a bit too immature for you, Jack. It seems to me that you need someone more mature, perhaps older? What do you think, Jane?' Rob asked, turning towards her.

'Yes, it certainly sounds that way she replied.' She took a breath. 'What do you think, Jack? Someone a bit older perhaps?'

'Yes, I think you're right. Most of the girls my age I just find annoying. Older women seem more level-headed. I mean, they know more, obviously, and they also know what they want. If that makes sense?' Again, his eyes dropped to her cleavage, lingering a bit longer this time.

Jane smiled and waited for his eyes to meet hers again. 'Yes, absolutely,' she said.

'You sound like you're talking from experience?' asked Rob. 'Have you ever been with an older woman?'

'No, it's just, like, talking to them, you know, some of my teachers or women in the shop where I work at the weekend. I've only really had one proper girlfriend and that was Sadie.'

'So, are you saying that you have never gone beyond kissing with anyone Jack?' Jane interjected.

'No, sadly not,' said Jack. 'But I'm so ready for it!' he blurted.

'Can I ask you a question, Jack?' asked Rob. 'Do you find my wife attractive?'

'Yes, absolutely!' Jack answered without hesitation. 'I mean, sorry is that okay?' He looked from Jane to Rob and back again.

Jane felt the flutter between her legs again. The speed of his answer removed any doubt from her mind. 'That's very sweet of you Jack and no problem whatsoever.' She placed her hand on his knee again, leaving it there a little longer this time. She bit her lip in an exaggerated manner and looked across at Rob who smiled and nodded. She looked back at Jack. 'Would you like to kiss me?'

Jack's eyes went wide. He looked over to Rob with a questioning look. In return, Rob held his hand open and gestured towards his wife. Jack looked back to Jane and simply nodded.

Jane held Jack's eyes while she leaned into him. She moved her hand up to his cheek and brought her lips into contact with his. A gentle smack, to which he responded and then another. Then she kissed him more passionately, her lips parting to which she felt him respond in kind. She drew back and looked into his eyes. She could see the fire behind them. He beamed. She leaned in again, finding his lips and her hand moved round to the back of his head, pulling him into her. She parted her lips and flicked her tongue across his lips. In an instant he responded, his tongue finding hers. She gave a small moan as their tongues danced.

Across the room, Rob watched intently. If he was honest, he had no idea how he would respond to seeing his wife kissing another man. But it was all good and he could feel the stirring in his loins. He always prioritised his wife's arousal and this was just another way of achieving it. He wondered if Jack would take the initiative or if he'd have to encourage it, due to his inexperience, so it made him smile when Jack tentatively placed his hand on Jane's thigh.

To Jane, it felt like a charge of electricity from Jack's hand straight to her pussy and she couldn't help but gasp. Jack seemed to take encouragement from this and this hand began moving up her thigh, over her hips and up to her waist. There he held it, seemingly unsure about moving further, so Jane briefly took his hand and gently encouraged him to continue upwards. Jacks hand moved slowly, almost teasingly, closing in on its target. Finally, as he cupped her breast, Jane could not suppress the moan that left her lips.

At first, his hand stayed still and Jane could feel it shaking slightly. She momentarily broke the kiss, then leaned into his ear and whispered. 'That feels so good, Jack,' before resuming the kiss.

That broke the spell and she felt him gently applying more pressure, squeezing and caressing her breast. Again, the feeling of electricity as she felt her nipple hardening to his touch. Clearly, he was aware of this, as his thumb began to circle in on it. Another moan escaped her lips.

Jane drew back from the kiss and gently removed Jack's hand from her bosom. There was a momentary look of confusion perhaps disappointment on Jack's face but that cleared as soon as he saw Jane starting to unbutton her blouse. He watched eagerly as more and more of her magnificent breasts were revealed. She pulled the blouse out from her skirt before removing it completely and tossing it aside. 'Well Jack, what do you think?' she asked teasingly.

'They are amazing, Jane,' he blurted. 'You are amazing.'

Jane smiled and took both his hands and placed them on her breasts. Straight away he returned to the routine of caressing squeezing them his thumbs finding her nipples as they became erect. They resumed the kissing, their tongues eagerly exploring each other's mouths. Jane's hands moved around to his back and started pulling his T-shirt up. Jack got the message and quickly whipped it off, revealing a nicely toned torso with the lightest dusting of dark hair around and in-between his nipples. Jane's hands explored his chest while he continued exploring hers. As her hands moved over his stomach, her wrist came into contact with the hardness poking at the top of the waistband of his trousers. Now it was Jack's turn to gasp.

Jane stood and encouraged Jack to his feet too. From this position his erection was really evident. She looked over to her husband and could see the familiar bulge in his trousers too. He smiled.

Rob watched as his wife reached behind her back and unclasped her bra. She held onto it as she flipped the loops off of her shoulders and then gave Jack a coy smile. She looked down at the hardness straining at the front of his trousers and then met his eyes again as she released her bra, letting it fall to the floor. Jack's eyes went wide. Jane reached forward and ran a teasing finger once along the length of Jack's bulge. He groaned.

'Not bad for an old girl, eh?' Jane teased.

'Your tits are amazing! Sorry, I mean boobs, err breasts!' stuttered Jack.

'Tits is fine,' she replied, running her hands over them and taking each nipple between finger and thumb and teasing them. 'Would you like to kiss my tits, Jack? And suck on my nipples?'.

eesbad71
eesbad71
12 Followers
12