The Social Science Experiment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jack didn't need telling twice. He leaned down, taking her naked breasts in his hands and started to kiss them, tentatively at first then more urgently. Jane ran her fingers through his hair and gasped as his tongue flicked over one of her hardened nipples. Her fingers clenched harder into his hair as he took her bud into his mouth, his tongue continuing to tease as he sucked. The other nipple he tweaked and gently pulled, causing Jane shivers of pleasure. She could feel how wet her pussy was getting and it was taking all of her willpower not to touch herself. She let him continue for a while, swapping the routine on each breast until her knees started to weaken, so she broke free and dropped to her knees in front of him.

She looked into his eyes as she started unbuttoning his trousers. His erection was straining for release and his trousers almost burst open as she undid the last button. She slipped them down and he stepped out of them. His legs were nicely muscled and the black briefs he wore were struggling to hold everything in place. She ran her hands off the backs of his thighs and onto his bum which was pert and tight. She hooked her fingers over the waistband, moved them slowly to the front and gently lifted it up and over the hardened lump. His cock sprang forward.

'Mmmm, nice.' Cooed Jane.

It was a good size, probably around 6 1/2 inches long, broomstick straight and a decent girth. At the end was a pronounced mushroom head, much like Rob's. Whilst her husband's was longer and thicker it was still a nice sized cock and something to be proud of. It erupted from his body from a tuft of dark, trimmed pubic hair and a sizeable pair of balls dangled under the shaft. He had got Rob beat in the balls department that's for sure! She cupped his balls with one hand and took his shaft in the other, gently playing with those glorious orbs as she began stroking his cock. She heard Jack moan and then gasp, as if in surprise, as she felt a hand stroke her hair.

She sensed Rob's presence, rather than physically feeling it. Sure enough, when she turned her head, she came face to face with his magnificent penis already at full mast. She hadn't been aware of him undressing and joining them, so engrossed in discovering what Jack was hiding in his pants. However here she was, in her ultimate fantasy with two naked men standing erect and ready in front of her. She let go of Jack's balls and wrapped that freed hand around Rob's thick pole. It was almost dreamlike, with two hard dicks in her hands for the first time in her life. She could swear her wetness was running down her legs, but her hands were too occupied to find out. She tightened her grip and began moving her hands back and forth in perfect synchronicity, eliciting sounds of contentment from each of her beaus.

'Well Jack, I don't know about you, but I would really like to have my cock sucked right now. How about you?' Rob quipped mischievously.

'Oh God, yes!' came the eager response.

Without another word being said, Jane bowed her head and ran her tongue around the head of Jack's shaft.

'Holy shit!' Jack exclaimed.

Jane continued licking and caressing along the length of his manhood, before ducking her head under and flicking her tongue over his balls. She continued teasing them for a short time before returning back along the shaft. When she got to the end, she looked up into Jack's eyes and then took him in her mouth.

'Fuck!' He groaned.

The head of his cock was completely in her mouth and she teased it with her tongue as she sucked. Soon she could taste his salty pre-cum and sensed the boy needed a break, or he was likely to shoot his load. She removed him from her mouth, gave him a little peck on the tip and then turned her attention to her husband.

'Mmmm, my turn!' said Rob enthusiastically.

Whilst she set about giving her husband a blow job, she felt Jack's hands reaching around and cupping her breasts. She gave a contented groan, but it wasn't long before they released her and started working their way down. She felt the button of her skirt being released, followed by the zip going down. In no time, the skirt was sliding over her hips and down her thighs and she manoeuvred her knees so that it could be removed completely. As she felt his hands on her ass, she gave it a little wiggle and bobbed her head more wildly, sucking her husband like her life depended on it and she felt Rob's grip on her hair increase.

After some squeezing and even a gentle, playful smack, she felt one of her breasts taken in hand once again. She was expecting the other breast to be handled too, but was thrilled to feel Jack's other hand starting down her tummy and over the front of her panties. Her hips bucked involuntarily as his fingers found the wet spot in her knickers and started to apply gentle pressure, alternating between moving in circles and then and up down. Momentarily, she realised her sexual fuse had been lit. She jerked her head back off of her husband's dick.

'Oh, fuck it! Jesus Christ! Oh my God!' she screamed as the orgasm ripped through her body. She had never come so quickly in her life! Of course, she realised how turned on she was, but to have an orgasm from having her clit played with for less than a minute? Well, that had never happened before!

Rob helped her up and moved her to the sofa. 'Time for those panties to come off,' he said. 'Would you do the honours, Jack?'

Jack knelt before Jane, who was still breathing heavily. His hands moved to the waistband of her drenched underwear, hooked his fingers in above each hip and began pulling them down. Jane raised her hips off of the sofa to allow them to pass over her bum and then parted her legs slightly to ease their removal. Once they were off, she spread her legs wide, fully displaying her sex to the young man. She reached down and parted her labia, revealing the swollen pinkness beneath. She was, as she expected, dripping wet. Her juices ran down and into the crack of her bum.

'Good enough to eat, eh Jack?' teased Rob. 'But this isn't a fast food meal deal, okay? Think of fine dining: something to be savoured and not wolfed down... You can even slide a finger into her, maybe two, but don't push it. She'll let you know if she's uncomfortable.'

Rob turned to Jane. 'Would you like to give Jack a quick anatomy lesson, honey?'

'Sure thing, my darling,' she replied. She reached down, parted her labia further and indicated the prominent pink bud where the folds culminated. 'Jack, this is my clitoris, or clit for short, and she needs special attention. The orgasm that I just had was from your inadvertent stimulation of her. Though, I have to say it normally takes a bit more effort than you put in!' She laughed and then teased her clit lightly with one finger. 'Oooo!' she murmured involuntarily. She composed herself and continued. 'Below that is the entrance to my vagina. Like Rob said, you can slide a finger in and you are looking for a ridged patch about two inches in on my front wall. That is my G-spot.' She slid a finger inside to indicate the depth of penetration required to find it. 'Right there. Stimulate the G-spot and my clit at the same time and I could have a wonderful blended orgasm. I may even squirt, but that will take practice, so just concentrate on finding the right spots for, now.'

Jack nodded his understanding, then shuffled forward until his face was just inches away from Jane's pussy. She knew that he could smell her arousal, because she could smell it herself. He looked up to her as if asking permission.

'Lick my pussy, Jack' she ordered. 'Lick me and make me come again.'

Rob watched as Jack lowered his head at his wife's command. He climbed onto the sofa presented his throbbing member to Jane, who eagerly grasped it with both hands took it into her mouth. Rob locked eyes with Jack as first he kissed Jane above her slit and then ran his tongue lightly over her labia. Rob nodded his encouragement, as his wife moaned hers.

Jack continued working his tongue over Jane's engorged pussy. Rob could sense her becoming more and more aroused, if that were even possible. She was blowing him with a frenzy like she never had before. She was taking more and more into her mouth and he was aware of the tip starting to enter her throat. Normally, she would be starting to gag at this point, but it was like she was possessed. She pushed her head forward until she hit a stop and he could feel her trying to swallow him all the way down. She grabbed his butt and pulled him towards her. He took her head in his hands and gently start to thrust when she squeezed his ass cheeks in encouragement. With each thrust, he went deeper down her throat, until her nose was pressed hard into his stomach. He fully withdrew and allowed her to catch her breath, before thrusting into her again, fucking her throat. He could feel that he was reaching the point of no return.

'Baby, I'm going to come,' he warned. But Jane just gripped him tighter, not allowing him to withdraw. Just a few thrusts later, he felt the build and then release as he came and shot his load into his wife's throat.

'Oh fuck!' he almost screamed. He felt his wife's throat constricting as she swallowed his seed. He felt a guttural vibration emanating from her, steadily growing in intensity, and saw her pulling Jack's head into her, whilst she thrust her pelvis into his face. His right arm was reciprocating rapidly, obviously finger fucking her too. She came hard, almost levitating off the sofa as her body arched upwards, a fountain of gold gushing from her pussy and showering high above Jack's head, before collapsing back down to earth, with Rob's cock ejecting from her mouth with a pop like a champagne cork.

Jane's chest heaved as she fought to catch her breath. Rob sat back on the sofa panting and tried to figure out what the heck just happened. His wife had never deep throated him before and she never let him come in her mouth, yet she had just done both!

Jack looked from one to the other, his hair a wet mess, his face reddened and dripping with Jane's juices. And he was beaming from ear to ear! 'Well, that was pretty awesome!' he effused. 'Are you guys okay?'

'More than okay, Jack. Thanks,' replied Rob. Jane simply gave a double thumbs up, still breathing heavily. Rob looked over at Jack, as he mopped his brow with the back of his hand. Not one, nor two, but three of his fingers glistened with his wife's pussy juices. 'And yet another first,' Rob thought and shook his head almost in awe. He looked down Jack's body and saw his cock still proudly stood to attention. Gesturing towards it he stated, 'but we still have to do something about that!'

'Oh, don't worry! I can just jerk off or something!' He offered helpfully.

'I won't hear of it. Neither would Jane,' he turned to his wife. 'Would you darling?'

'No way. But I have to admit my mouth is pretty much spent,' she admitted hoarsely. 'And my pussy feels like it's done 10 rounds in a boxing ring...'

Jack quickly offered 'Like I said, it's fine. I'm happy to just jerk...'

'So, you'll have to fuck me up the ass.' Jane finished. 'How about it, Jack? Do you want to stick your cock in my tight, little asshole?'

Jack looked shocked. 'Isn't that just a porn thing? I mean women don't really like that in real life, do they?'

'Young man, you still have so much to learn!' Jane teased. 'Anal sex, when done right, is a simply delicious experience. And oh so naughty...'

'In that case... Hell yeah!' Jack laughed.

'Rob darling. Would you grab the lube from the bedside table, please?' Jane asked her husband.

'Of course, baby. Be right back' he replied.

'So, a quick masterclass in actual good anal sex and not the nonsense you see in porn," Jane stated, almost teacher-like. 'Three keys factors to remember; lubrication, dilation and easy does it to begin with. Or slip, stretch and slow, if you like!'

Rob re-entered the room, placed something out of sight on the side table and then tossed the tube of lube to Jack. 'Okay, you heard her. You need to be generous with the lube and that means you as well as her.' He pointed to Jack's member. 'So, you need to get plenty all over little Jack there.'

Jack got busy with the lube.

'Don't wipe your fingers when you're done, as you'll be preparing Jane next.' Rob continued. He turned to Jane. 'And what is madame's position of choice today?'

'Has to be doggy,' she said with a giggle.

'Excellent choice! Please assume the position, madame.' He responded, waving his arm with a flourish. Jane almost girlishly hopped into position on the sofa and wiggled her bum in Jack's direction.

Rob turned to Jack. 'Okay lad, get a dollop of lube on your finger tip and you are going to start rubbing it in small circles around Jane's asshole. When it's nice and slippery, you can begin working it slowly into her bum. Just the tip of the finger in, then out and repeat, going a little deeper every cycle. Add more lube if you need to. Don't worry, she'll let you know if you're going too fast!'

Jack nodded and started work.

'That's good. Once you are up to the second knuckle, you can start upping the pace. That's it. Good lad.' Rob commended.

'Oooo Jack, that feels so good, you naughty boy,' Jane cooed.

'Now, you can start introducing a second finger, crossed with the first. Slowly, of course. That's it. You want to twist as you go in and out and when you are second knuckle in, start to move your fingers to a side-by-side position. Keep rotating. See how you are stretching that tight little asshole out? Preparing it to accept your cock.' Rob smiled as Jack nodded eagerly.

'Mmmm Jack. I want your cock in my ass and I want it now!' Jane instructed.

Jack looked to Rob, who nodded. He placed the head of his cock at her opening and gently began to press forward, then eased back. Forward, then back, pushing a little deeper every time, until his head went in with a pop.

Jane moaned. 'Your cock feels so good in my ass, Jack'.

Jack continued pushing deeper and deeper into her. He saw Rob pick something up from the side table pass it to Jane. Something begin to buzz below him.

'It's just a little vibrator for my clit. Nothing to worry about.' Jane reassured him. 'You can start picking up the pace now.'

Obligingly, Jack started thrusting a little faster and his hips started to slap against Jane's butt cheeks.

'Oh yes, fuck my ass, Jack!' she gushed. 'Fuck my bum and make me come!'

He thrust harder into her. He was aware of movement to the side of him and he saw Rob, erect again positioning himself before Jane's face, who eagerly took it into her mouth.

'There you go my darling. You have a cock in either end, the spit roast you always wanted!' He teased. She responded with a contented moan and he tenderly stroked her shoulders.

Jack was pumping hard. 'Oh man, I'm gonna come!' he warned.

Jane groaned gutturally, then backed off of Rob's dick. 'Come in my ass, Jack. I want to feel your hot spunk erupting inside me!'

The briefest moment after those words left her lips, Jack let out a keening sound slammed his cock into her with all his might. She felt the liquid hitting her inner walls and then a warm spreading inside her. That was enough to tip her over the edge and she came for the third time that night. Her body shook.

'Room for one more?' Rob asked. Jane lifted her head and smiled. 'My turn now,' he said to Jack, already applying the lube to his swollen member.

Jack uncoupled from Jane with a plop. An impressive amount of spunk leaked out of her ass and run down her slit, causing Jane to moan again. Rob slid in easily to her hole, already stretched and slick with lube and cum. The buzzing resumed and he started to pound away.

'That's it, baby. Fuck your dirty little slut's asshole.' Jane moaned. She reached over and grabbed Jack's glistening, softening pole and pulled him towards her. She was amazed that it instantly started to harden again in her hand, like only a teenager could. She started wanking him. She could feel Rob's thick cock stretching her ass out and felt the pleasure building between her legs again. Almost on autopilot, she pulled Jack towards her and took him into her mouth, licking and sucking him for she was worth.

Upon seeing this, Rob shook his head in amazement. Ass-to-mouth was something she had never done before either! 'Who is this woman?' he wondered incredulously. He thrust harder, feeling his own climax approach.

Sensing this, Jane began sucking harder and faster. The ultimate finale was three parts in quick succession. Firstly, Rob groaned and gave one final thrust into her, shooting his hot seed into her bowels. This triggered Jane's orgasm. Her body was still quivering as Jack shot his load into her mouth, a split second after he issued a warning that Jane didn't hear. She nearly choked as it hit the back of her throat but managed to swallow it down.

All of them collapsed onto the sofa, breathing heavily and sweating profusely.

'Well, that was okay, I guess...' joked Rob. Jane slapped his arm playfully.

'Thank you, guys. Thank you so very much!' Jack gushed.

'Just remember, what happened today stays between these walls. That's rule number one if you ever want a chance of doing this again.' Rob warned.

'Sure thing,' he replied. 'This is just between us. My social science project is probably going to take a few visits, so I'm not going to do anything to jeopardize my ongoing education'.

'And continue your education we will,' purred Jane.

Epilogue.

Later that the evening, having showered together, Rob and Jane toasted their success.

'Well, I would say that that was a triumph!' Rob chuckled.

'It certainly was, my darling. Thank you so much for indulging me in my fantasy,' Jane sighed. 'It was better than I could have ever imagined.'

'You're welcome, honey. So...' he paused for effect. 'What's next?'

'Gemma,' she replied and smiled.

'Gemma?' he quizzed. 'You mean Gemma down the road, Gemma?'

'Of course, who else? The foxy little brunette down the street with the pert little bum and perky tits! You know she has a soft spot for you!' Jane responded.

'Actually, I thought she was a lesbian! I assumed she was just being neighbourly when she stopped by for a chat whenever I washed the cars.' Rob raised an eyebrow in query.

'By all accounts, she is bisexual. Which does mean that I also get to tick another wish off the list. I always wondered what it would be like to have sex with another woman. It could be time to find out...' Jane gave her husband a wry smile.

'Well, it seems a little unfair, as it is supposed to be my fantasy fulfilment! However, I think I can make an allowance on this occasion...' He winked in response.

'Great! I'll see if she wants to come to dinner on Friday evening.' Jane leaned forward and kissed her husband. 'Time for bed.'

12