The Society

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once Staci became a Passive Member, The Society met to elect a new Queen. Rachel, who by this point was beginning to sport a more obvious bump, was elected. She began involving me more in some demonstrations at The Society meetings. Since she was my wife, I began to feel a bit more comfortable in allowing myself to be aroused. Some of our demonstrations began to get pretty explicit, especially when it came to methods of handling her breasts. More than once, I noticed a few of the women looked a bit, shall we say, hot.

Rachel has been a fantastic Queen to The Society, and even well in her 9th month continues to provide everyone with demonstrations on how we have remained intimate, and we hold joint Q&A discussions each meeting. Though most of the women who were around when we were inducted had become passive, the newer members hang on our every word. Rachel has grown an impressively large belly in her own right, and her wardrobe reflects this; most of her tops don't cover the bottom of her bump, and she's had no problem letting it hang out in public. She's grown to love the attention. I don't mind it either, of course.

The Friday that we assumed would be Rachel's final meeting, the door opened and Staci entered, grinning like a cheshire cat.

"What are you doing here?" Rachel asks as she appeared at the rear of the common room.

"I'm back!" she says, her hands rubbing her belly.

THE END