The Society Life Ch. 01

Story Info
A young woman learns about a way to live in luxury.
3.9k words
4.52
9.8k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ava Stahl, grew up in poverty. She had been a good student, and managed to get through college with minimal debt, and begin working at an entry level job, and had come far in her 22 years of life, but it would take another ten years to break into the lower middle-class.

She had two roommates, neither was as smart as her or as hard working, but they were making about what she was. The one advantage she had over them was her looks. Ava had a perfect body, porcelain skin, big perky breasts and medium sized round buttocks, long legs, and her face was beautiful. On a bad day she was a nine, but she cared about how she presented herself and almost never had a bad day.

One day, she received a letter, with a black unmarked credit card enclosed.

"Go buy yourself something crazy expensive, something you have dreamed of with this card. Thursday night, go to Heavenly Bodies spa, they will have several treatments scheduled for you, already paid. Then go to the Java Shack Friday morning before work, and I will explain to you what the card is, and if you don't like the deal, I will deactivate the card, and you may keep your expensive treat. Until then, please keep this between us."

She looked at the card, held it to the light, and couldn't see anything but the magnetic strip. Eventually, she got in her car and drove to a Tiffany store, and looked around. She was curious about the limit on the card, and wanted to see what she could get away with.

She tried on a White Gold Lock Bangle with diamonds, and loved it. The price tag was $110,000. She handed the woman her black card, and waited, knowing it would be rejected.

"Do you want to wear it out, or have it out in a box and bag?" The woman asked her as her receipt printed.

She felt an excited and scared fluttering in her chest, and her heart was racing. She wore the bracelet out, and drove directly home.

Over the next couple days, she left the bracelet in her room, worried about attracting attention. She hid it, where her roommates wouldn't be able to find it.

Thursday came, and after work, she went to Heavenly Bodies spa, and as she had been promised there were some treatments waiting for her. She was scheduled for a premium mani-pedi, facial, and full facial and body wax, along with an anal bleaching.

She had received a $110,000 gift, just to do the spa treatment and take the meeting, with the promise of being able to walk away, which she planned on doing, but knew if she didn't do the treatments she would be asked to return the gift, and so she was willing to go this far.

While she was undressing and putting on a robe, a couple of other beautiful young woman came in and did the same. One was asian, and short, but had the best titjob Ava had ever seen, the other was tall and blonde, and had a thin waist, with everything about her looking "buxom".

"This your first Thursday night special?" The Asian who looked about 27 asked.

Ava slipped on the lush complimentary robe, and nodded.

"First and only," she said softly.

The asian laughed, and said "That was my plan too, but the offer is better than you can imagine."

Ava blushed, realizing that these girls were prostitutes, and that they assumed she would be too. She politely didn't correct the asian woman.

They were friendly, but refused to give her any details, said they couldn't. But the three of them went through the treatments together. The two new friends being unfazed by the waxing and bleachin which Ava found painful and uncomfortable.

"I hope to see you tomorrow," the blonde named Hannah, said sweetly as they went to get in their cars.

Ava was wearing a long skirt, and blouse, with a sweater when she arrived at Java Shack the following morning. She usually dressed as nice for work, but decided to cover as much as she could within her normal work attire for this meeting.

When she walked in, a handsome middle-aged man, in a nicely taylored suit sat at a table and waved her over. When she got to his table, he stood and shook her hand.

"I'm glad to see you, Ava. I suppose this all a bit confusing for you."

She nodded. The barista brought over a white mocha latte, just the way she liked, and a raspberry danish, just as she would have picked, and then she walked back behind the counter.

"So, I know you have only a short time before work, I won't beat around the bush. That card in your pocket, has no limit, and it is yours to use, and mine to pay, if you participate in a club."

"Is it a sex club?" She also wanted to be direct, so she could hear him out and turn it down.

"Yes, it is more than that, but yes. Basically, a group of majorly wealthy people like myself, give these cards to beautiful young women, and we have parties, they are orgies, but there is food, and swimming, and they last all weekend long. Cardholders are required to attend one a month, and while attending, you are required to participate."

Ava's jaw drops from his bluntness. He smirks.

"Lastly, all of your current bills, don't start acruing new ones, will be paid each month that you participate. They have already been covered for this month. If you want to check your car payment, or your rent, or your credit card, go ahead."

She pullec the app up on her phone and saw her car payment had been made.

"But what if I decide not to participate this month?"

"Then you got a one month reprieve from your bills, just for hearing the offer."

"You must be confident that I am going to agree."

He shook his head. "No, we get turned down sometimes. I just know that we're making you a very good offer, and you seem smart."

She took a sip of her latte, and looked at him unsure.

"When would I decide?

"I would need you to decide by lunch. On lunch, if you want to take up the offer, you can go across to the medical lab across the street from your office, and get an STI test, which will be how you let me know you are participating for the weekend, 1 a month, remember, and not to be crass, but never on your period. Then I will wait for you in a towncar after work, to take you to the party."

"Everyone is tested?"

He nodded.

"I hope to see you at 5." He walked to the counter, put down a $100, and left.

Ava looked through all her accounts realizing everything was paid for.

She spent the morning, absentmindedly doing her work, and contemplating whether or not this deal was worth it. She was not a prude, and had three boyfriends that she had sex with, but kept thinking about how this would make her a sex worker, which she wasn't opposed to, but never expected to consider for herself.

At noon, she walked out of the office, unsure whether she would do it or not, but when the time to decide on the sandwich shop, or the medical lab came, she went to the medical lab, and got tested.

For the rest of the day she had a difficult time concentrating, and would find her heart racing.

At 5, she collected her purse and sweater, and walked outside. The mysterious man was sitting in a towncar across the street, and she walked to him discretely.

"I'm glad to see you."

"Thank you, I'm a bit nervous, but I also think maybe this deal is too good to pass up, and I figure if it's not for me, I can not return next month."

He smiled and nodded.

"I do have a release for you to sign, basically saying that you consent to this weekend, and you have the right to remove consent, and will be taken home. But if you do, your card will be deactivated."

He handed her a two page release, and it is pretty straight forward. She saw that she pregnancy would be a potential reason for dismissal and that she signed away child support in case of a pregnancy. She didn't plan on keeping a pregnancy, and signed it.

They pulled up to a helipad a few blocks away, and move to a helicopter.

"We should be there in about ten minutes, when we get there, you can change into an outfit I bought you, and do your makeup, and we will all have dinner together."

Ava nodded, already feeling the pull of his opulence.

They landed a few minutes later, at a massive mansion. When they got to the front door, the blonde from the spa was there and smiling.

"Hi," she said with a smile.

"Hannah will show you where you can find your outfit, and change. She'll be your mentor this weekend." He said, before going off on his own.

Ava followed Hannah, who was much more talkative without her friend.

"So, I suppose he didn't tell you all of the rules?" She said as they found a room where about a dozen other women were in various stages of dress. Each was stunning with a perfect body, several had fake tits.

"No, he just said it was an orgy, and participation was mandatory to keep my card on, and bills paid." She turned red, feeling like a whore as she spoke. The blonde didn't seem to notice.

"So, he is our Sponsor, every guy in the club has at least five girls he sponsors, that way they're likely to have a girl come every weekend. He's a good sponsor. We call him, Master, and all other men, Sir. Never by their first name. We don't know all of their names, but some are famous. Never talk about their real lives with them."

She grabbed a garment bag, and gave it to Ava. It had Ava's name on it, and when she opens it she finds a stunning cocktail dress, and matching strappy heals.

"Wow." She said.

"You get to keep it!" Hannah said pulling her own pantsuit off, and finding the garment bag with a shimmering blue dress that matched her eyes.

As they all disrobed and redressed, and did their makeup, she realized that they all were choosing to look elegant, and so she mimicked that in her own makeup and hairstyling.

None of them wore panties or bras, and so she didn't either. Feeling very revealed within her dress for a moment.

As they finished dressing, they would leave the room, and eventually, it was just Ava finishing, with Hannah waiting.

"You look gorgeous," Hannah assured her as they walked toward the door.

"Thank you, you too."

At the door, Hannah held both of Ava's hands and kissed her on the lips. "I'm going to be beside you basically all weekend, and you're going to do great."

Ava was surprised by the kiss, then felt foolish for being surprised, and only as they walked down the hall did she realize she liked it.

Hannah led her out to a living room, which opened out into the pool area. There were at least twenty women who hadn't been in their room changing, and thirty men total. Hannah brought her right over to their sponsor, and he looked her up and down.

"You both look stunning. Would you like a drink?"

"Yes, thank you." A waitress dressed in a waitstaff tux came over with a tray of champagne, they each took a flute off the tray.

"To Ava, and being brave enough to take a chance on us." He said holding his glass up, and both Hannah and Ava touched their glasses to his before sipping.

"The dresses you picked for us this month are beautiful, Master." Hannah said, and kissed his cheek. "Thank you."

"Yes, thank you," Ava said and moved in and kissed his cheek as well.

Ava and Hannah moved about the party, eating little bits of appetizers and sipping on their champagne. Hannah tells Ava that she must never get drunk, at the party, and that she shouldn't eat anything too big until lunch the following day, as it will keep her clean during the orgies.

At 9, the Sponsors pick their girls for the first night, which in her Master's case was her and Hannah. There were two who were not picked, a thin redhead who had changed in another room, and a dark black woman.

There was a poolside lounge bed, and those two made their way over, and kissed each other, and began to remove their dresses.

As the two beautiful women slowly began to make love on the couch, everyone watched attentively. Hannah held Ava's hand, and with her free hand, she rubbed her Master's cock through his pants.

After minutes of kissing and fingering, the two women began to trib each other. Ava felt her own pussy moisten at the sight.

Hannah kissed her neck softly, and whispered, "take notes, we will do that for Master in an hour or so."

Ava watched, as the two vigorously pleasured themselves and each other. After the tribbing they 69'd, then the redhead went down on the black woman and fingered her to a squirting orgasm. The black woman then took the role of pleasurer, giving the redhead's pussy gentle smacks between licks, until she squirted as well. Then they collapsed in each others arms, trembling and crying. It was clear to Ava they had cum so much they were overwhelmed.

"We're going to go with Master to his room," Hannah whispered to Ava and giving her hand a gentle tug.

The house had twenty bedrooms, and the larger ones were separated by curtains, to give each man his own space for him and the women he was sponsoring.

When Ava and Hannah made it to their bedroom, there was a king bed, and an arm chair. Their master sat in the chair, and looked at the two of them. Hannah kissed Ava, and Ava realized they would be giving him a show. She had kissed girls before but never much more.

As they kissed, Hannah reached behind her and began to unzip her dress. Her heart was pounding, but also she was excited by this beautiful woman with a slight taste of champagne on her breath.

Hannah broke the kiss and lowered Ava's straps down off of her shoulders, and let the dress slide down to her ankles. she stood naked in front of them both, just tipsy enough to not cover herself in embarrassment.

Hannah took off her own dress, and resumed kissing Ava. Their master sat, visibly erect, but patiently waiting, and watching.

Hannah kissed her neck, and whispered in her ear, "you're so beautiful."

She gently urged Ava onto the bed, and straddled her, kissing and then kissing down her neck, across her collar bone and lingering on her breasts. Ava's head was swimming from being tipsy, and horny, having her first lesbian experience and having a man watch, whom she knew would have his way with her soon enough.

Hannah's fingers began to explore Ava's clit and Ava knew she was going to cum better from Hannah than any boyfriend had ever made her cum before.

"Have you ever had anything in your ass?" Hannah asked her in a whisper directly into her ear.

Ava shook her head, and grinded against Hannah's fingers.

Hannah kissed her way back down, sliding her fingers into Ava's pussy, starting to finger her in a 'come hither' motion, as she began to kiss and lick Ava's swollen clit.

Ava grabbed the sheets and closed her eyes as intense pleasure began building inside of her. Her pussy squeezing Hannah's fingers.

Hannah licked and sucked on her clit, while rhythmically rubbing her inside, until Ava exploded with pleasure, but Hannah kept going through three orgasms, until Ava squirted for the first time in her life.

Hannah smiled up at her, and slowed but didn't stop the attention on her clit, making it more gentle and sensual, and she eased out her fingers, which were slick from Ava's pleasure. She slid her forefinger just to the first knuckle into Ava's bum, and Ava's eyes opened and she looked down at Hannah.

"Don't worry, I'll go slow and be gentle," she cooed back up to Ava before resuming her delicate oral on her clit, and slowly worked her finger up to the next knuckle.

After a couple of minutes of working her finger in and out of the girl's bum, Hannah slid her middle finger in with it, and continued gently finger fucking her asshole.

Their Master came over with a small buttplug, his cock visibly hard in his pants. He handed it to Hannah, who didn't take her mouth off of Ava's clit, and pulled her fingers out, replacing them with the plug. Master had lubed it and Hannah slowly and gently urged it into Ava's tight hole.

"Ava, we are going to have you use that tonight, so that when we wake up, I will be able to get my cock into your ass, without hurting you too much."

Ava nodded, understanding this was part of the bargain.

Hannah got the plug inside her slowly, her ass felt full as if she was going to need to use the ladies room. Ava came up and kissed her, wet lips that tasted like her own pussy.

"Can you return the favor for me?" she asked gently. Ava nodded.

Hanna laid on her back, and spread her legs, and Ava rolled up onto all fours and kissed her, and started kissing her way down. Lingering on Hannah's perfect tits. Ava hadn't eaten pussy before and was nervous, but liked Hannah and was glad her first time would be with her.

She got to Hannah's pubic region, her chin hovering above Hannah's clit as she kissed her way down, and she looked up to see Hannah looking back down at her smiling encouragingly.

Hannah's pussy glistened in anticipation, and Ava inhaled her scent trying to calm her nerves. She leaned down, and began kissing at Hannah's clit, not using her tongue for a moment, then realizing ahe could no longer delay the inevitable, she slid her tongue under and began lapping at her.

After a few moments of lovingly lapping at Hannah's sweet pussy, Ava felt a pair of hands hold her hips steady. She stopped her licking and dare not look back, but took a deep breath, as she felt her new Master's cock slowly slide into her soaking cunt.

"Oh fuck," she whispered as he began fucking her slowly with deep steady strokes.

None of her boyfriend's had fucked her like this. Hannah's pussy got wetter, and she knew that seeing Master fuck must turn her on as well.

It wasn't long before her Master filled her pussy with his cum, and she closed her eyes not used to the sensation of being creampied. She kept lapping at Hannah's pussy, as her Master pulled out of her and laid down beside them.

Hannah pulled Ava's chin up, and they kissed.

"How do you want us Master?" Hannah asked.

"Ava can clean my cock, and you may rim me to get me ready to go again."

Ava looked at his cock slick and shiny from her and his own cum still on it in small streaks. She leaned down and began licking and sucking him, while Hannah maneuvered around between his legs. He put his soles flat on the mattress his knees up, and she was able to get her face under his large testicles, and began licking him.

When Ava had thoroughly cleaned his cock, he pulled her up, so he could play with her tits, and talk to her. He gently groped and stroked her nipples.

"So, Ava, how do you like thing so far," he said and she was unable to put out of her mind that Hannah was tonguing his asshole while he carried on.

"It's going to be an adjustment, but I'm not a prude, and being with very attractive people in a very sexual atmosphere will be fun." She almost convinced herself.

She looked down and his cock was rock hard again. He got up and moved behind Hannah, and slid his cock into her ass, although Ava couldn't tell from her vantage point.

Hannah pulled her over so that she could scoop Master's cum out with her tongue, which she did until she was certain she had got every drop she could. Then she held it in her mouth, and motioned for Ava to come up for a kiss, and she spit the cum back into her mouth.

"Swallow," Hannah said in a momentary break in their kissing, and Ava did as she was told.

After several minutes of kissing, Ava heard Master grunt and knew he was cumming inside of Hannah. Hannah didn't seem phased, and kept kissing softly.

He pulled his cock from her, and Hannah whispered to her, "he's going to want you to get the cum out of me and feed it to me. Lay on your back."

Ava nodded unthinking, and did as she was told. When Hannah squatted over her face, she noticed a pearl of white at her asshole which was still slightly red and gaped from being fucked.

"Oh," she said softly to herself, before licking cautiously. It took her minutes to get all the cum, and Hannah seemed to be puckering and unpuckering her hole to help the cum out. She closed her eyes as she collected to cum and tried not to think about how it tasted different than other cum she had tasted. Then when she was done, she got above Hannah and spit it slowly into her mouth and she swallowed it with a wide grin.

12