The Society Life Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you for the cum, Master." She said gleefully.

He nodded and said "Ava, I would like you to clean me, and then you two may go wash up for bed.

Ava sucked his cock clean, it tasted like cum and ass but not gross certainly not as bad as she had feared. When she finished he was sleeping, and Hannah took her hand and they silently slipped out to wash for bed.

They went into the bathroom, and there were bottles of mouthwash, unopened toothbrushes and toothpaste. Hannah sat on a toilet and peed.

"When we wake up tomorrow, you will get to remove that plug and shower, and wash yourself inside and out. You have to do a good job, because if you don't someone might end up eating shit. I'll tell you, if someone doesn't clean, it can ruin your weekend."

"So that's why the cum and his cock didn't taste too..."

Hannah nodded.

"Thank you!"

They brushed their teeth thoroughly, and showered, and put a little bit of perfume on.

"Crawl into bed gentle, if we wake him he may want to fuck again and we need to sleep. Tomorrow is going to be a long fun day!" She kissed Ava, and they crawled into bed and snuggled Master and fell asleep.

To be continued...

12