The Society of Guardians Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm sorry. I'll try to avoid direct questions. I just want to see that you're safe after everything you've been through. Are you okay?"

"My boyfriend cheated on me and treats me bad, my boss is taking advantage of me, my credit cards are maxed out, I'm behind on my car payments, I'm underpaid and overworked, I've just been the willing slave of a diseased pervert, and I haven't had an orgasm in six months, but other than that I'm just fine."

I was feeling horrible for her until that last couple comments. With everything else, they just seemed so amazingly out of place that they struck me as hysterical. I tried to keep my face straight, but I just couldn't. I started to snicker and soon I was full on laughing my ass off. She looked at me sheepishly for a moment before she smiled and started to chuckle along with me.

"I don't know how you managed that, but I'm... I'm..." her smile faded and she lowered her face into her hands and started crying.

I slipped over to her and put my arms around her.

"It's okay. Everything is going to be okay. No one is going to make you do anything you don't want."

"Thank you!" she clung to me. "Thank you, so much!"

I let her go for a little while, patting her head and making soothing sounds. I heard a pleasant little murmur in the back of my head.

"I think we need to talk a little more about this, but the Food Court isn't exactly the best place. How did you get here?"

"We took my car," she immediately opened her purse and pulled out her keys. "Here. I can't drive in this condition." Her hands were still shaking out of control.

I took her keys and reached for all the bags to take that load from her.

"No, I don't want those!" She practically screamed.

"What?! You don't want any of these?" I was a little surprised.

"I do." She answered quickly. Her eyes widened and she quickly added, "NO! I don't! I swear!"

I gave her a funny look.

"What's in the bags?"

"Lingerie, slutty dresses, stockings, sex toys, bondage toys, lube,..."

"Okay, okay." I think I got the idea. "So do you want them?"

"Yes." Again, with a panic-stricken face shortly after the truthful answer.

"Ok, so let me try this again... Why do you want me to leave them?"

"I don't want to use those with him."

I looked at her for a moment, "but I'm guessing you'd love to use all of those with someone else, right?"

"Yes." She answered shyly.

I collected her bags as she blushed a bright red, "I'm kinda hoping you'll find someone to use these with."

She stared at me, her face still blushing.

Once I had everything, I glanced over at her, "Lead the way to the car." I grinned at her.

As she led the way we spoke on the way. Rather, she spoke. I just listened and tried to lead her with comments rather than asking questions.

Her name was Tracy Morrison. She was twenty-three and was an executive assistant at a local company that sold fitness equipment. She loved the job, mainly because it gave her a huge discount to her gym membership. She was also a serious gym rat... as evidenced by her incredible body!

She'd grown up in a small town in the sticks in Kentucky. Most of the friends she had were happy living in that small town. She just couldn't. Her father was a drunk and her mother was incredibly controlling. She'd moved down to Florida to get away. She'd met Derek shortly after finishing college and she'd been living with him for the past few years. It had started great, but after he lost his job last year things changed. He had trouble getting a new job, then he just seemed to give up looking. Her pay wasn't quite enough to cover their expenses, so they'd slowly been slipping deeper into debt.

She'd started trying to pick up extra shifts at work just to make ends meet. She made the mistake of agreeing to take the money under the table. She thought if they didn't have to pay her the overtime rate, they'd be more willing to give her the extra shifts.

"I can't imagine that's worked out quite the way you wanted."

"My boss has become such a dick. He's calling me at all hours with stupid things for me to do, but when it comes time to pay me, he always cuts my hours." She sneered, but a moment later her sneer became a grimace, "And since I've been working so many hours, my darling boyfriend decided to start cheating on me."

That just disgusted me. I'd never been much of a ladies' man, but if you were dating someone that looked like her, you'd think the dumbass would be satisfied! Especially if she were taking care of you too!

I had no idea how or what, but I really needed to do something for this woman. Talk about being dealt a shitty hand!

We arrived at her car, an old Toyota Corolla in dire need of a paint job... and probably a complete overhaul too. I opened the door for her like a gentleman.

She gave me an appreciative smirk as she slipped into the front seat.

I put all the bags in the trunk and got in the driver's side.

"We need to take care of something before I take you home."

She looked at me questioningly.

"I need to take care of dickhead's ex-wife. Have you seen her?" Dammit. It was too hard to stop asking questions.

"No, I haven't." She answered quickly, but she remained unconcerned afterwards.

"Sorry, I'm a little new to this and I haven't quite gotten the hang of not asking questions."

"It's okay." She replied easily. "It's weird. When you ask me questions, I don't even have to think about answering. I just do. It's actually very relaxing."

"So, do you like me asking you questions?"

"Yes." She practically cooed.

"Would you mind if they were personal?"

"Not at all." She had a shy smile on her face.

"How is that you haven't had an orgasm in six months?" I could understand if it had been a few days, but six months was just mind-boggling!

"I've been working so much recently. Then, of course, when I get home Derek hasn't done anything I'd asked him to do. After the inevitable argument, the last thing I want to do is have sex with the pain-in-the-ass!" She grimaced, "Then after everything I'm so exhausted that the few times I've gotten to spend some 'Me' time with my vibrator, I end up falling asleep before I can even get myself off."

"What about right now? Are you excited?"

"Very." Her face and chest flushed with a sudden rush of excitement.

"Do you have a vibrator in the car?"

"I didn't." She answered. I gave her a funny look, until I remembered the bags in the trunk.

I grinned. This was going to be fun!

We were approaching the ex-wife's apartment. "While I take care of this, why don't you get the bag with the sex toys and bring it up front. We'll see if we can get you taken care of before you even get home."

She blushed even redder, but I could see the thrill in her eyes.

The address was a duplex on the outskirts of the city. Not exactly in a great area, but it wasn't too bad. It was early evening, so it was still quiet and I didn't see many people around. I parked in a space in front and made my way towards the door while Tracy snuck to the trunk to retrieve the bag. She ducked down trying not to be seen. As if everyone knew she was doing something scandalous. I couldn't tell, but I bet she was even hiding the name on the bag just in case anyone recognized it.

I laughed. I also sensed a little chuckle from the back of my head. Having this rider in my head was going take some getting used to.

I went up to the door and rang the doorbell.

The noises I heard inside seemed like a dog, but it sounded... weird. The barking was very high-pitched, but the scratches at the door were higher, like it was a large dog.

There was a window over to the side of the door, so I glanced in... and did a double take.

The 'dog' was his ex-wife. She was bouncing around the room, naked with just a dog collar on, acting just like you'd expect a dog to be with someone at the door. Hopping around on all-fours, her large belly and flabby breasts flopping all over the place. She was happily barking at me, her eyes ecstatic with adulation.

I moved back to the door and she followed expecting I'd be opening the door at any moment.

"You need to open the door for me." I called through the door.

I could hear her clawing at the door. Her mental capabilities at the moment were that of a dog, so she wouldn't use her hand like a person would.

"Remember that you have hands." I explained. Hopefully, that would help.

The scratching turned to a dull thumping and I heard the doorknob twist a little, but the door wouldn't open.

I remembered Arman explaining new my abilities. It seemed like a good time to test them out. I grabbed the doorknob, braced myself and shoved against the door. Hard!

There was a loud splintering and the door frame cracked and the door swung open. Luckily, I was able to stop my momentum from shoving the door open all the way, but it was still enough that I knocked the ex-wife over onto the floor.

She bounced up and happily come over to sniff at me.

I sighed and touched her forehead to remove her ex-husband's influence.

One moment she was looking at me in adoration, her tongue hanging out of her mouth. The next she was cowering away in terror.

"It's okay." I held my hands out in placation. "It's all over. Your ex-husband won't be coming back. He's no longer a threat."

She stared at me for a moment, I could see the fear slowly fading, "Are you sure?"

"Extremely."

She stared at me a moment. Unsure of whether she should believe me. Since I had just freed her from being a dog, she was willing to take me on my word. It took a moment, but soon she relaxed. She let out a large sigh and then the tears began to fall.

There was a blanket on a couch not too far from me, so I grabbed it to lay over her shoulders.

"Well, it's not all bad. He was nice enough to leave you with a rent-free apartment and his boss will be paying him for the next few years, probably."

She looked up at me warily. "What? How?"

"Kinda the same way he turned you into a dog. He talked with the landlord, then he chatted with his boss... And a banker! You might want to check any checking accounts you know of his. You might find he's left you some additional presents."

Her face lit up, "Oh, My God! Are you serious?!"

"Yeah." I dug into my wallet and pulled out one of my personal business cards to give her. [I'm good at my job, so I have some cards handy for anyone I meet that needs some help fixing their electronics. The pay is a whole lot better for those jobs!] "If you need some help working through things, feel free to call me. I don't have his talent, but I can be very resourceful!" I grinned at her.

She smiled back at me.

Yeah, she was going to be okay.

As soon as I could I headed back out to the car. I was excited to see how Tracy was doing. I was almost expecting her to be well on her way to getting herself off with one of the toys from the bag, but surprisingly, she was just sitting in the seat with the bag in her lap. Seemingly, waiting for me.

"I thought you might have started already. It has been six months." I smirked at her.

"I thought about it, but since you've gotten me this far, I wanted... you to be part of this." She bit her lower lip nervously.

Well, Damn!

"Okay, so what do you have there?"

"There's a bullet vibrator, a large dildo, a ball-gag, some love cuffs, a collection of three training anal plugs along with a separate huge butt plug." She answered quickly while blushing furiously.

Dammit! I asked a question again.

"Sorry! I didn't mean to do it that way."

She had a tight grin, "I did say I wanted you to ask." She smiled, "It's okay."

I smiled over at her, "So which item are you most nervous of?"

She lifted the large butt plug.

"Not interested in anal?"

"No way!" her eyes widened. "No chance!"

"Have you ever played there before?"

"No." She answered quickly, but her face wasn't quite as confident.

"So, you don't really know what it feels like, do you?"

Okay, so I was thinking about it. She had an incredible ass! I was still a virgin, but I'd had plenty of time to find porn on the internet and fantasize about various things. Anal was one of them.

"Uh... no, I guess not," she answered a little quietly.

"Well, we'll get back to that... So, which are you the most excited about using?"

She bit her lip as she lifted the love cuffs, "These."

I had expected the dildo or the vibrator, so I was a little shocked.

"Really?! You like it when you're not in control at all?"

"Yeah." She breathed slowly. Really surprising considering what she'd just gone through.

"Are you getting wet just thinking about it?"

"Oooh, yeeaaah!" She breathed even more slowly.

"Okay, so where do you live?"

She gave me directions quickly. Luckily, I was familiar with her area, so I knew how to get there.

"So, do you consider yourself a submissive?" I asked her while I drove. I was trying to pay attention to the road, but she wasn't making it easy.

"Maybe."

I grinned having an idea what made her answer indecisive, "Would you enjoy being a submissive to me?"

"Yes!" She answered excitedly. She didn't hesitate and she didn't blush.

I gave her a slow glance... Now, she blushed! God, she was so hot!

"I think it's about time you get yourself off. Go ahead and take out the bullet and show me how you masturbate." I eyed her, "Now."

She smiled, pulled out the bullet, and quickly slipped it under her dress.

"Ooh, No! You need to show me."

She bit her lip for a moment before lifting her legs, putting her right foot on the dashboard and stretching the other over into my lap. She leaned back against the door, leering over at me. Spreading her legs wide caused her short dress to ride up her hips letting me see the tiny g-string covering her pussy. I could still hear the vibrator buzzing away as she rubbed it around her pussy.

"Oh, yeah!" She moaned excitedly.

"I have to watch the road. You need to tell me what you're doing."

"I'm teasing myself with the vibrator. I'm teasing my vagina right now. Tracing outside my lips. The vibrations are so strong. It's going to get me off pretty fast!" She moaned louder.

"How about your perineum? How does that feel?"

"I-... I've never..." She paused. "Oh, wow! That feels good! I can feel it so much stronger... Ooo, yeaahh!" Her moans continued.

"You're supposed to be telling me what you're doing."

"I'm adding my taint to my tease. Sliding the bullet from my taint to my pussy to my clit and back again. The taint doesn't feel as good as my clit, but I kinda like it... Wow!" her moans got deeper.

"Are you wondering what it would feel like against your ass?"

She gasped, "Fuck! I am now. Oh, my god! That'd be so dirty though!" She was still groaning.

"Why don't you give it a try? If you don't like it, you can stop." I held my breath in anticipation. I really had no idea how this was going to go.

She paused for a little while. I could hear the vibrator buzzing away.

"Well?"

She let out a throaty gasp, "FUCK! That feels good! Oh, FUCK! It feels so good!!" Her legs began writhing on the dash and in my lap as she rubbed the little bullet around and gyrated her hips against it. "I-... I never... OH, God!... even thought..." she let out a deep moan, "it could feel... like this!"

"Are you interesting in playing more back there?"

"Oh, Hell! Yes!" She was leaning back against the car door staring at me.

"Tell me what you're thinking."

"I'm wondering how a dick would feel back there," she slipped her pump off the foot in my lap and started rubbing it against my erection. "Maybe how your dick would feel... there or anywhere." She was still panting heavily as her foot slid along my erection. "Mmmm, that feels nice and big! That would stretch out my pussy very nicely." She let out a throaty moan, "But my ass? Oh, Fuck! You'd destroy my virgin ass!" She focused on the vibrator on her anus for a few moments, grinding her hips against her hand.

Suddenly, her breathing got heavy and her whole body flexed and went rigid as she finally orgasmed. "FUUCK, YEEEESS!" She screamed out in pleasure dragging each word out. I was trying to watch the road as her heel dug painfully into my crotch. I glanced over at her to see her hand glistening with her cream as she crammed the bullet against her puckered ring.

Damn! I think I may have created a monster!

I waited until she'd recovered a bit and her breathing calmed.

"Have you pushed the bullet into your ass yet?"

"Oh, fuck yes!" She grinned at me, "It hurt, but it hurt so good! Like the pain after a really hard work out. I fucking love that feeling!" Her foot went back to rubbing my dick, "Oh, God! I want to feel this back there."

I smirked, "Tell me what you want."

"Ooo..." She groaned. "I want you to fuck my ass." She moaned again as her hand was a blur with the bullet on her ass, "I want you to stick your big hard cock all the way up my virgin ass."

"Fuck! You really like talking dirty, don't you?"

"Oh, My God! I've never done it like this, but I just can't help myself." She groaned again as she continued flexing her hips against her hand, "It's getting me so horny!" She reached out with her other hand to grab my shoulder and pull herself closer to me, "I want you so bad right now. Please fuck me!"

Her apartment was still a little ways away. I had every intention of giving her everything she was asking for.

"Is your boyfriend home?"

She grimaced and nearly stopped everything, "Probably, the useless fuck!" It was obvious she'd lost most of the excitement she'd been feeling.

Well, shit! I was such a dumbass for bringing up that useless boyfriend. Unless...

"How would you like to cuckold him?" I glanced at her, unsure if she even knew what that was.

Her eyes grew big and she blushed bright red, her hand suddenly going ballistic on her ass. "OH, FUCK, YES!! Fuck my ass in front of him! He's wanted to fuck my ass forever, but I never let him. Oh, SHIT! I want him to cry in misery at the thought of missing out on taking my anal virginity!" I could tell she was climbing higher as she described the situation. "OH! FUUUCK!" She screamed again. I could hear a squirt as she sprayed all over the dashboard. She panted for a bit coming down. "Please... make him a cuck... as he watches you ravish my ass!" She panted a few more times trying to catch her breath, "As he watches me scream in orgasm... getting my ass fucked... really hard!... OH, Fuck that'd be so hot!!"

At this point I was certain I could cut diamonds with my cock I was so hard. Her foot hadn't let up this whole time either. The stamina boost Arman had given me must have affected my sex drive too. Normally, I'd have cum a long time ago with the excitement of this whole situation, but right now, the build up in my balls felt like I had barely gotten started.

"Before we get to your apartment, I think you need to start stretching out that cute little ass of yours. Maybe you should take one of those plugs and get yourself going."

She moaned at the thought, "Ooooh, yeah! That's a great idea!" She shied away from the huge one and pulled up the trainer collection. She continued to rub my cock with her foot the whole time, enjoying the way it made me squirm as I drove.

"Mmmm, this little one is useless. Your cock is so much fatter than that!" She leered at me. "I'm not sure the biggest one will fit too easily, but this middle one should be a good start for me." She tried ripping the plastic wrapping, but it was too strong. "I need a pair of scissors or something to cut this open."

I grabbed it from her and ripper it apart... again, forgetting my new strength. The packaging ripped apart easily and the plugs went flying. One dropped between my legs and another dropped at my feet.