The Society of Guardians Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She giggled and took advantage, "Keep your eyes on the road! I'll get them!"

She spun around in her seat until she was able to lean forward and drop her head into my lap. She pressed her face against my erection as one hand cupped and massaged my balls. Her other hand stroked down my leg before lifting the cuff and feeling my calf. She groaned into my crotch as she felt my skin, growing more and more excited. She began kissing and licking my dick through my pants as her hand moved up from my balls to stroke my length.

Holy Shit! Now I could feel that pressure down below building... Fast!

"We're almost to your place, Tracy. You need to get that plug in place before we get there. Unless you want me to bend you over the car hood and put it in for you." I tried not to make that a question. She'd probably want me to do it!

"God! That'd be hot! But I really don't like our neighborhood. Our neighbors are really creepy!"

She lifted herself off my crotch with a pout, "I'll get acquainted with that soon enough." She whispered in my ear, "I'm going to make you cum so hard down my throat!" She moaned in anticipation. "But first..." She pulled up the middle plug and sucked it into her mouth getting it nice and wet. She leaned back into her seat and lifted her legs back up where they had been: one on the dash, the other in my lap. Spreading herself wide, she brought the plug down. "I'm sticking it in my pussy first to get it really wet." She groaned as she did so, "I'm so wet it slipped in easily."

"Is it wet enough?" I asked enticingly.

"Yes." She answered quickly. "But I think I need to check." She lifted the plug to her mouth and licked it. "Mmmm! I taste pretty good."

Damn! Now, I had to taste her.

I reached over, grabbed her hand, and pulled the plug to my lips. I just wrapped my lips around it and sloppily slurped her juices off it getting my first taste of pussy.

"You're right! You're delicious! I'm going to have to sample the source later!" I grinned at her.

She groaned in anticipation, "I'd love that!" She lowered the plug down and began working against her sphincter. "OH, GOD! It feels so big! It's stretching my poor little ass so much!" She panted as she pressed it deeper. "OH! FUCK!" She gasped, "It's in! Oh, wow! It's so much bigger than the little bullet. Oh, fuck!" With one hand she pulled lightly on the base of the plug while her other was working over her clitty. Her breath was coming in ragged gasps as she moved closer to another orgasm. "I love playing with my ass. I feel so dirty doing it, but it's turning me on so much I just can't stop." Her eyes were eagerly roving over my body as her foot went back to massaging my cock.

"You better stop. We're here."

She pulled her eyes from me and glanced around. Seeing her apartment, she pulled her legs down and adjusted herself in the seat. As she put her weight on the plug, she groaned loudly and gripped my thigh with her hand. Her eyes bore into mine as she gyrated her hips on her seat.

Once I parked, she practically jumped out and hurried around the car. I barely opened the door before she was there to pull me out. As we made our way to the door she couldn't keep her hands off me. She started rubbing my dick through my pants the whole way talking dirty to me.

"I can't wait to get this inside me. I want to suck you off. I want you to fuck my pussy. And I really want you to fuck my ass! I almost can't wait for you to fuck my ass! I might want that first!!"

As we got to her door, she pulled out her keys and finally let go of my dick to open the door. I slipped behind her and grabbed her from behind, groping her tits with my hands while whispering in her ear.

"I'm going to fuck that hot little mouth of yours until you cum, then I'm gonna strip and enjoy that amazing body of yours until you cum a few more times." My hand grabbed her chin and turned her lips to mine, kissing her fiercely for a moment, "Then I'm going to fuck that hot, wet little pussy of yours until you cum so hard you squirt!" My other hand slid down to strum her clitty. "Then the rest of the night is going to be devoted to that perfect little virgin ass of yours. I'm going to fuck your ass until you pass out from pleasure!"

She leaned back against me as I felt a little gush between my fingers. Her legs began flinching as she rolled through yet another orgasm. I held her in place for a moment until she found some strength in her legs.

I was a little agog hearing myself talk like that. It was amazing... but it wasn't me! I had been a spectator in my own body while Arman had spoken through my mouth and maneuvered my hands.

'I didn't realize you could take control of me like that?' I inwardly asked Armand.

I heard a disconsolate little sigh.

'If I'm going to be working with you, you're going to need to come clean on this... arrangement we have here.' I chided him. 'But that was frickin' hot! Am I really going to be able to do all that?!'

My only response was a devious little chuckle.

Ok, I think I was going to really enjoy this!

Tracy worked the door open and yanked me inside. She pushed me against the wall next to the door, threw it closed and pressed herself against me, pressing her lips to mine. Instinctually, my mouth and tongue reacted, feasting on her. She moaned into my mouth and her hands dropped quickly to my pants.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS?!"

I glanced over to see the boyfriend standing up from the couch. He might have been imposing once, but he'd really let himself go. He was now six foot something of fat and flab. The muscle shirt and boxers he wore were dirty and worn. He hadn't shaved in a while and it didn't appear he'd groomed himself in longer. The smell in the apartment... wasn't pleasant. I couldn't understand why she had stayed.

Of course, I actually did. She didn't have any choice. No family. No friends. Unless she wanted to tuck her tail between her legs and move back to that little town in Kentucky.

He was staring slack jawed as his girlfriend ignored his complaints and even his existence as she dropped to her knees in front of me.

"I've gotta get this thing in my mouth!" she breathed excitedly.

I glanced over at him, "I believe this would be revenge against a dumbass that would actually cheat on this sex-goddess."

"You Fucker!" he rushed at me, his face red with rage.

I didn't even move as he approached. When he closed, he swung his fist at me. I caught his fist in mine, twisting it down, then grabbed his shirt with my other hand and pulled his stunned face nose-to-nose with me.

"Sit. Your. Ass. Down." I said in a dreadfully quiet voice. I then sent him flying through the air crashing right back into his spot on the couch ten feet away. I grinned evilly at him, "Enjoy the show, Fuck-wad!"

He stared at me pale faced and terrified as his girlfriend pulled out my cock.

I glanced down for a moment and had to do a double-take.

That wasn't my dick!! That thing was huge! I knew I was more aroused by Tracy than I'd ever been, but my dick had grown a few inches longer and at least another inch around.

'FUCK ME!'

Tracy glanced up at me, "I'd love to!" As she jerked her hand up and down my shaft.

I grinned at her, realizing I'd said that aloud. I glanced over at Derek, but the weasel was still sitting there staring at me, too terrified to move.

She smiled as her tongue reached out to clean the precum that seeped from my cock. She spat on my cock head a few times and worked the saliva around my shaft with her hand.

"I'm really going to enjoy this!" She cooed. Her eyes never left mine as she lowered her mouth over my cock. Her fingernails dug into my ass for leverage as she worked up-and-down on my cock getting it deeper and deeper. Her eyes began to tear as my head squeezed into her throat, but she kept at it until her nose was pressed against my pubes.

My cock was a good nine-inches long and at least five-to-six inches around. Forcing that massive thing down into her mouth and down her throat was a feat in itself, but she was holding me there like she'd never wanted to let me go. Her eyes were fixed on me as she moaned her excitement.

The feeling of my cock buried in her throat was incredible, but the vibrations from her moaning just brought it to another level.

"OH, FUCK! That feels good!!" I lowered my hands to her head and convulsed a little, sending a little spurt of pre-cum into her belly. I glanced up at Derek and sneered, "Dude, you must be the biggest idiot in the world for screwing this up. Her mouth is fucking amazing!"

He was still slumped on the couch, but now he was staring at her instead of me. When I spoke, he glanced up at me and I could see the tears starting in his eyes.

I scoffed, "Sorry, Bud. I'm not really feeling very sorry for you. You had your chance and you fucked it up."

"What'd you do to her?" He whined.

I was about to respond, but Tracy had just pulled off my dick, coughed a bit and beat me to it.

"Nothing," her voice a lightly strained. She coughed again and spat the phlegm on my cock, "He talked to me. Listened to me. And asked me what I liked and wanted. Then encouraged me to explore myself." She glanced over at him as she stroked my cock, "I've always been a little kinky, but I didn't realize I was such a submissive until I found a real man!" She turned her gaze back to me. "Please, fuck my mouth."

Another kinky thought came to me.

"You know. If you're really being submissive, there's something that's missing from that request." I leered down at her as she licked along my shaft.

Her eyes shined and she moaned loudly, "Oh, yeaah!!" She gazed up at me, "Please, fuck my mouth, MASTER!"

"Be a good girl and play with yourself while I'm occupied with your mouth."

I aimed my throbbing erection at her mouth and grabbed a handful of hair. I pushed my cock into her mouth as she obediently lowered her hands to her crotch. One on her pussy, the other snaked around behind her to the toy in her ass. Her eyes gazed up at me adoringly as I took her head in both my hands. I kept slowly pushing into her mouth then her throat until I was buried to the hilt.

"Ready, my dear?" I asked politely.

"Mmmm, Hmmmm!" her throat rumbled in response.

Her mouth and throat became my cock-sleeve as I thrust away. I started off being somewhat gentle, but she lifted her hand to my ass and pulled me in harder and faster. I smirked at her and began to really give it to her.

Her eyes rolled back in her head as she started moaning continuously, her hand dropping back to her clit.

Although my stamina was incredible I was rapidly approaching the breaking point, but I wanted to be sure she went off before I did.

"FUCK! Your throat feels so good! I can't wait to try your pussy and your ass!" I thrust into her throat and held myself there. Her steady moaning vibrating my dick was pushing me closer, "I can't wait to take every one of your holes, my little slut!"

Her moans reached a crescendo and her body flexed around my cock buried in her throat as she came. I could see the puddle forming beneath her as she squirted once again.

"FUCK!" I screamed as I let loose a torrent of jizz right down her throat. I could feel her throat milking my cock as she swallowed my cum. After my third blast I pulled out and sent the two more blasts into her mouth and onto her face.

She lunged forward to suck my cock back into her mouth, drawing the last few spurts of cum into her mouth. Her eyes were glued to mine as she continued playing with my cock, her hands working on my shaft and balls.

She pulled away and held her mouth open to show me the cum still remaining in on her tongue, then she closed her lips. With a loud 'gulp' swallowed it down. "Thank you, Master! That was wonderful!!"

Her hand was idly stroking my cock and her eyes grew wide.

"OH, Master! You're still hard!!"

I glanced down to see she was right. My dick was still hard as a rock pointing straight up to the ceiling.

"Well, FUCK ME!" This new life was going to be SO awesome!

"My pleasure, Master!" Tracy grinned at me.