The Society of Guardians Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She suddenly chuckled softly.

"Well, at least I can scratch that rape fantasy off my bucket list." Her weak smile made me feel a million times better.

I stared at her for a moment before shaking my head in incredulity and giving her a chuckle of my own.

"I'd say so." I held her close, doing my best to comfort her as she came to grips with everything that had transpired.

Nikki made her way over to us. She was wearing one of the men's shirts. They had quickly retrieved their clothes to cover their nakedness. A jacket was offered to Cecelia, which she graciously accepted, giving the man offering it a weak smile of thanks.

The police and paramedics were already on the scene. They'd known everything that was going on, being in on everything. Even knowing Nikki's code for the apartment number. Cecelia had barely pulled the jacket over herself before the paramedics were there to care for her.

Both Nikki and I stayed with her all the way to the hospital. Bellemar, of course. Cecelia kept telling us she was fine, but I refused to leave her side until she was tucked into a bed in her own room in the hospital.

"Really, Jacob. I'm fine." Cecelia assured me.

I gave her a questioning look.

"I'll be okay. We can talk about this some other day." She glanced over at Nikki who sat in a chair by the door. "You have some things you need to work out... soon!" She gave me a little smile. "Besides, I need to get some sleep and I can't do that with you here... So, scoot!"

"Okay, okay. You win, Doc." I leaned over her and gave her a kiss on the forehead. "I'll check on you tomorrow."

Nikki and I made our farewells. Nikki gave Cecelia a hug goodbye. Cecelia held her close and whispered something in her ear. I couldn't hear it, but Nikki's blushing face and seductive glance my way told me it was something I'd probably appreciate.

Steve Webb had stuck around though it all and was waiting in the lobby to give Nikki and I a ride home. I got the feeling I'd be working more with both him and Ed in the future.

"Do you want to go home?" I asked Nikki as we slipped into the backseat of Steve's car.

"I want to go wherever you're going." She answered with a shy smile. She griped my hand tightly. She looked so adorable, I couldn't help but give her a kiss. She responded enthusiastically, the short kiss I intended became an extended make out session. It probably would have lasted much longer if Steve wasn't clearing his throat in the front seat.

"Ahhhem" He tried to discreetly get our attention. "I just need your address, then you can continue."

I chuckled and gave it to him. Then turned back to Nikki. She lifted her face, offering up her lips, hoping they'd continue where they had been.

"Nikki, I need to let you know... I have someone else at home... a woman."

Her eyes widened and her jaw dropped in surprise.

"She's someone else I... helped. She was... under control of someone else... someone like Toni."

She calmed a bit and looked at me, waiting for me to explain.

"I saved her... and she... appreciated it... a LOT."

Nikki's mouth quirked in a smirk. She fought it down and let me continue.

"We have an... unusual... relationship." I wasn't sure how much detail I wanted to go into with her.

"It's ok." She smiled at me. "I'm just happy to be here with you." Her eyes shone with gratitude.

She just looked so inviting I had to kiss her again. And again... And again.

As Steve pulled up to my building he pulled to a stop.

"Uh... Captain Murphy wanted me to let you know he's going to set someone to watch your street and building... just in case." He glanced back a tight grin on his face, obviously trying not to laugh as Nikki and I were still engaging in a heated session.

I pulled away from Nikki reluctantly and took a deep breath. She was such a good kisser!

"Yeah... Thanks, Steve." I finally said.

Nikki smiled at him, "Thanks!" and slipped out of the car.

"I took the liberty of putting Captain Murphy's and my home and email addresses in case you need anything... anything at all." He offered his hand back to me. "Thanks!"

I took it eagerly.

"I should be thanking you!" I confided in him, "You were the one that gave me the info I needed to get this done."

"Bullshit!" He scoffed, "You'd have figured it out soon enough... but you're certainly welcome."

I led Nikki up to my apartment. I unlocked the locks on the door and ended up having to break the chain on the door to get in.

"Tracy?" I called out. "It's Jacob. It's okay. Everything is taken care of."

I heard a squeal of delight, some shuffling and I suddenly had a buxom blonde in my arms.

"OH, MASTER! I was so scared! I-..." She suddenly noticed I wasn't alone. "Uh..." Her eyes were wide as she stared at Nikki.

"Uh, this is..." I started.

"Mistress." Tracy breathed in near awe. "Wow! She's amazing!"

"Nikki." I finished staring at her in confusion.

Nikki stared at her for a moment before looking over at me uncertainly.

"Unusual?" She raised an eyebrow. "Sounds like an understatement."

"I-... She-..." I was at a loss. I wasn't really expecting this.

Tracy took it easily enough.

"Is that how he described us? An 'unusual' relationship?" She chuckled. "Truthfully, I'm just his fuck-toy. He can bang me any which way he wants and I'll be perfectly happy with it... But he keeps insisting that I play that down a little." She glanced over at me, "I'm comfortable being submissive and he's just a perfect Master, so it couldn't be easier for me." She looked appraisingly at Nikki, "but you... Wow! You're gorgeous!... And that hair! Aaah!" She bit her lip. "And I can tell there's something between you two. The look you had when I hugged him." She dropped her head, blushing, "I'm sorry, Mistress. I didn't know. I'll take whatever punishment you decide."

"Tracy, she's not your 'Mistress'!" I really had to cut this off... didn't I?

"Oh, please!" Tracy scoffed still staring at Nikki, "She's an incredible Mistress. Look at her. She hasn't even blushed at our whole conversation and she's even considering what a good punishment for me is!"

I gawked at Nikki to see Tracy was completely right. Nikki was looking at Tracy as if she were an outfit missing some accessories... something that needed to be improved. She just wasn't sure what fit just right.

"Nikki?" I asked tentatively.

She looked over at me nonchalantly.

"If I am going to be her Mistress, she's right. She does deserve some punishment." She raised an eyebrow at me, "We wouldn't want our fuck-toy to feel neglected, would we?"

Tracy's eyes lit up in joy and she knelt in front of Nikki expectantly.

FUCK ME!

Damn! Maybe this hero stuff wasn't so bad after all.