The Sofa

Story Info
Great Sex.
5.3k words
3.88
20.4k
17
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Suburb
Suburb
1,025 Followers

This story, as is all stories, isn't written for everyone. If you enjoyed it, thank you very much and you're welcome. If not, thank you for visiting.

*****

My wife and I are friends with another couple, Bret and Dawn. They got fascinated with the hippie style and got weird. That was before we met them but sometimes their style of living was striking and fun to watch. I get the feeling the group they were with even had a small commune going in college. Bret is an accountant with a fairly large corporation. Dawn is home raising their two children. It's about exactly what they both want. They have an older house they've both been working on themselves for as long as we've know them.

They come over, we go over. Dawn drops in odd times with or without the kids and brings ice cream or grapes or something and we sit around and eat in the backyard. Bret stops in, on the way home mostly or on Saturdays, when he's finished going to the flea markets or yard sales. He gets good stuff and has to show us. I wish I could pick stuff out like he does. My wife, Heather, works at the same place Bret does but in a different department. They have lunch sometimes, mostly sitting outside on the grass. Bret has lunch with a lot of the women there. Dawn doesn't care in the least. She loves him but doesn't try to run his life. Hippy style.

We've know them for over four years. I know Heather likes Bret. They go on day trips to see clients occasionally and she describes the nutty views he has. It's always fun to listen. Dawn has some nutty views too. Anyway, I've known for some time that Bret favors Heather. Every now and then I detect a fake response to something which is a dead giveaway. I've gotten the same indications from Heather. Once just for the heck of it when Heather was sitting on the sofa and Bret was on the other side I sat down on this side.

I said, "How would you like two great guys to give you some nice kisses?"

Heather was smiling and kept her smile but her eyes went blank. Total indecision, which was a dead giveaway. Normally it would be, 'Oh yes, I love kisses.', or 'not now guys', but the blank look meant she wanted to kiss Bret and she wondered what I would think about it. All Bret did was smile. He would like to kiss her under any circumstances, particularly when her husband asked. Bret could easily do an arms wrap and collapse against the back of the sofa and Heather would love it but we were all friends and he had a built in wall not to breach our friendship uninvited and only a small amount when invited like now.

Heather timidly shook her head up and down. She couldn't answer. I said, "Me first. Bret can look and learn."

I leaned over and tilted and we did our usual sexy kiss for a few moments. We broke and Heather held my eyes before turning around to Bret. She didn't move so Bret moved his lips towards hers and she joined in. It was a little longer than ours and lips opened. When they broke they were both smiling but her nose was flaring. She liked that, very much. Bret's hand was on the top of the middle of her thigh. He probably didn't even notice but she did.

I said, "Once more and Bret can blow in your ear on my kiss and I can blow in your ear on his kiss."

Heather loved ear breath. She looked at me still smiling. I could tell she was still hung up a little on Bret's kiss. She didn't nod or anything so I leaned in and kissed her and saw Bret leaning in and pushing her hair behind her ear and blow right in, not too hard. I could feel a nice reaction from Heather. We broke and they started kissing and I blew slowly but steadily in Heathers ear, not that hard. They kissed longer than the first one and it was exciting to be near. Her eyes were closed and his was too, mostly. He was trying not to get too engrossed.

I got up and softly palmed both their shoulders and said, "Ok, kids. Time to BBQ," and headed for the backyard. Bret already called Dawn to check her plans and she said 'sure, it would save making a full supper and she could play with the kids so stay and eat'. Besides, my BBQ is legendary. Over the next weeks every now and then when we were in bed and kissing I would say something like, 'I know, you're thinking about kissing Bret. She would give me a 'ha, ha, ha'. I would always say it differently and sometimes she would get a little more passionate.

Once when we were in bed and snuggled up, I said, "How would you like two great guys to give you a toss in the hay?"

She said, "And do what?"

"Some of that boy girl stuff," I said. "You could put you head on my pillow and let him have your backend then we could swap. Kissing and nipples on one end and no telling what on the other. You could have one and play with one." Heather was very passionate that night.

Bret dropped over a little more often, not that much more. He was no longer just a guest and could move around the house. He never went into our bedroom but he knew about everywhere else. We did projects in the basement in my workshop because I had all the little tools and his tools were mostly for house renovations.

***

One day Heather happen to be on the sofa and Bret beside her, like before. This time she had loose, kind of short shorts on with open legs. I sat on the sofa beside her.

I said, "I have absolutely been in a woman mood all day long and I need woman sustenance. Would you be up for great kisses from great guys again?"

Heather smiled at that and looked at Bret and back at me. She held her hands out and said, "Why not."

I tilted and we started kissing. This time I got my fingers on the top of her bare thigh up high and slowly let my fingers get up in her shorts and got a finger just underneath the edge of her pants. She felt it and reacted a little but didn't do anything. When we broke I bounced my eyebrows at Bret. His eyes were just coming up from looking down at my hand. Heather was turning her head to Bret and she didn't hold back this time. She leaned over just an inch or so and they started kissing. Bret's hand got on her thigh about as high as mine was and his fingers got inside her shorts about half a finger worth.

I don't think he got a finger in the edge of her pants. They broke and Heather turned around and we kissed again and I did the same thing but fingered her ridge right above her vagina. Not that far up in her shorts.

I said, "My mouth is hot, hot, hot. I'm going get some cold tea. Don't melt each other."

I went to the kitchen and made noise for a little while. Eventually they came in and got some tea. It wasn't all that long but a little longer. Heather was a little quiet but recovered quickly. Bret was Bret.

Two days later while we were snuggled in again I said, "Oh, how was Bret kissing? He do a good job?"

"About the same as you," she said. "Very nice kisses. Doesn't it bother you, me kissing another man?"

"Well, I like to see you get a thrill out of life but it isn't that," I said. "You know I was married before we got married so you know I had sex with someone else. I can't very well ask you not to. I'm not saying go have sex with someone else but it wouldn't upset me. Having sex with someone you haven't is prime sex. A special thrill. I know it wouldn't separate us in the least. If you like playing around with Bret I like watching just as much."

"Then I won't worry about saying he did what you did," she said. "He got up in my shorts and his fingers in my pants and a finger, maybe two, in my vagina. He felt around. I hope Dawn doesn't sniff his finger."

We both broke up and laughed our heads off. Poor Bret. I said, "We'll tell her it was the cat."

"We don't have a cat," she said.

"Neighbor's cat," I said. We cracked up again. I said, "Poor Bret. He might could use a booster. Those shorts have really open legs. You can slip your pants off and put a foot up on the edge of your chair or the yard chairs and he can get a peek every so often. Maybe let him have a little fun. Don't forget yourself for some fun. It's fun for me pretending I'm not noticing. He probably screws Dawn's brains out. "

***

About three weeks later Dawn was at her mother's with the kids for a normal visit and to spend the night and come back on Sunday. Bret was coming by for dinner. After dinner we got settled and it was dark and some music was on so I got us some wine. We all liked wine and usually had it at supper but only a half a glass for Dawn and Bret when they had the kids with them.

After about a glass I said, "Do you wanna underwear dance? I haven't done that in forever. Come on, let's underwear dance."

Bret said, "What's that?"

"You take all your clothes off, shoes, socks, everything except your underwear and slow dance. It's great, very sexy, and very erotic. You remember it forever. Sometimes we even declare 'loose hands'. Outside the underwear, not in. Fingers and hands on anywhere you can reach. Haven't done that in forever either."

I was standing up waiting and smiling. Bret was waiting for Heather and Heather was waiting for Bret. I said, "Ok, you two stand up and back up to each other and butt rub and then decide. Come on, up."

They were shaking their heads but really smiling and backed up to each and rubbed their butts together, back and forth. They almost couldn't stop. I said, "How about it?"

They both said, "Ok," at about the same time.

I thought I might get us to take each other's clothes off but when I started they did too. I took my clothes and put them on chairs way off the side and they followed. Bret had on nice grey manly briefs and a loose t-shirt. Heather had on a very nice light blue bra and light blue panties. Easy to see her vulva ridges some as she moved. I had on grey briefs, about like Bret, with a t-shirt.

I walked over and started to put my arms around Bret and Heather totally broke up. After Bret got over his shock he did too, shaking his finger at me with a big smile. I got him good.

I said, "Could you two start. I want to watch. Bret, we always do hands in the back of pants if it's ok with Heather."

Bret had that naughty character about him. He wasn't really naughty, with a wife and two kids. He was a serious father but women saw him that way. He could walk in a room full of women and they would all watch him knowing he would drop his pants in an instant and do them all and they would all party the whole time amazed at their incredible luck. Heather probably wet her pants whenever he was around. She would never strike out on her own with him but with me suggesting it she was on board but still a little reserved.

I settled back with my wine and watched quietly. We were all slim and about the same height, 5ft10 range. No stomach's to speak of so we could all get in close. The music was low from a Platters album. They approached each other with Heather reaching across his shoulders to get around his neck. No standoffish dancing here, they got right together. Bret was already hard and right into Heather. Her bra was soft so that probably felt good. I knew Bret was a breast man at first then he migrated down as it developed. Heather had a great plunge with that bra and Bret marveled at her breasts between kisses.

His hands were on the top of her hips. He hadn't gotten over the shock of underwear dancing with another man's wife yet. When they turned once I caught his eye and tilted over and got my hand on my butt. I think he tested it when they turned and his back was to me. When they came around his hands were on the top of her buns inside her pants with his fingers going down. The next time she came around his fingers were pushing down in her butt crack and the next time one set of fingers was way down low in the middle, up under. Definitely on her pussy.

They kissed a lot and he kissed the top of her breasts a lot and their hips did a most marvelous dance against each other. I was totally turned on and having as much fun as they were. A show like this doesn't come along that often. They slow danced like that for a long time and not wanting to stop at all. I didn't blame them one bit. It was seriously erotic. I think one of them had to pee. They stopped and Heather went to the bathroom. While she was gone Bret sat down and drank some wine. He looked at me and blew some breath out with his cheeks out fully and shook his head slowly back and forth and smiled.

I said, "She does that to me. I've never gotten used to it. Every time is new. It's amazing the level of female that emerges when she's turned on that high. I've learned to soak it up as long as she lets me. Watching you two is almost as erotic."

Heather came back and Bret went to the bathroom. It would be a while before he could pee. I said, "Enjoying yourself? You two look amazing together. Very erotic. I could write a book. When you opened your legs and pushed into him I almost had an accident it was so good. If you're having as much fun as it looks like you are would you like to go a little more with him? He looks like he needs it."

"Well," she said. "If you're good with it. Both of you seem to be having fun yourselves."

"Ok," I said. "Would you be good with some more nudity? Dancing. I can join in so it's not just you and Bret. That way you might be more comfortable."

Bret came back before she could answer and we sat for a few minutes. She caught my eye and smiled so she was good. I said, "Heather and I were thinking about sandwich dancing. It's bonkers fun. If you'd like to give it a try you two get turned on again and I'll join in. I'm in love with you two dancing."

Bret and Heather started again, not reluctantly at all. They were up and wrapped around each other quickly and she was on his buns in his briefs this time and he was on her breasts with his tongue and lips trying to sneak in to her nipples. Not enough room but oh so much fun. I let them get a few minutes together and got up and got behind Heather. We had her in a sandwich. I got into the back of her and my hands bowed out on the top of her hips. I didn't want Bret to have to shift too much. His hands were on her waist.

Two dicks on her had to be good. While we were slowly turning around I took off my top. After a couple of minutes I suggested Heather take off Bret's top. She did. Bret loved that. A couple of more turns, which took some time, I unsnapped Heather's bra. Another turn or two and I slipped it off her shoulder and she pulled her arm back and I took it off that arm. A little bit and she pulled back from Bret and I pulled the bra out from between them and off her other arm. Now Bret had a full set of breasts and nipples. I winked at him and he had some fun with them. Heather had her head back on my shoulder enjoying every little thing. The music was wonderful for this and we all three weren't pushing it in the least. I took my briefs off and tossed them on my top on the floor off to the side.

After a couple of turnarounds I said to Heather, "Would you like to take his briefs off?" Bret heard me but didn't say anything.

I felt her arms move from around his neck down to his hips, working his briefs down. Her arms came back up around his neck. I don't think she got a feel. Another few minutes so Bret and I could let her feel as much of our dicks as she could and I started very slowly slipping her pants down off her hips. Bret was watching them go down. They got below her tuff and her ridges and finally settled right down to her ankles. Bret, every the gentlemen, bent over and took them off while getting a really good look and scent. Heather opened her legs more when he merged back in. I was right in her butt crack, right against her butt. I didn't know exactly where Bret was but I was sure Heather did.

Another fifteen minutes of slow dancing in a sandwich I said, "Heather, I don't think Bret is going to last much longer. He's too nervous himself and I'm not going to. Do you think you might could give him a nice orgasm? However way you like."

Bret still had a smile on but his eyes were bouncing between mine and Heathers. I had whispered in her ear from behind and couldn't see her face. Bret could hear when I whispered. Bret and I had about the same size dicks, bigger than normal in both ways, but not gross or anything like that. Heather knew how to handle our size.

She said, "Oh, I would love to." No hesitation at all. She let us go and said, "I'll be right back."

We watched her butt jumping going out the door and she was back in seconds. Our bedroom was the next room over. She had a condom and proceeded to put it on Bret which was truly ready for it. It was the first time I've seen her hand on his dick and she wasn't shy about it.

She looked at him and said, "Are you ready?"

We didn't know what she was going to do. Bret nodded his head and she got behind him and bore in and got her arms and hands around and on his dick, one under his sack and the other started jacking. She started thrusting into his butt and her nipples rubbing round on his back. He was facing the sofa so couldn't see me or Heather. I sat down but could see almost everything. She started slow then faster and faster then went around in front and got on her knees and started doing oral. I could see her cheeks sink in when she sucked. About two minutes and he blew mightily and got a lot of semen out. She stayed with it until he was done then helped him sit down and she took off the condom and went out with it and back.

She said to me, "Would you like to have a go or want to wait until later?"

"Later if you don't mind," I said.

She went over and sat beside Bret and got an arm around his waist and played with his dick, still up. He kept coming down even with her playing with him. When he wasn't all that up she straddled his lap and rubbed him with her pussy for a while. When she stopped and got off he was almost up again. Bret got his head together and we did another hour sitting around nude and having fun. Bret got to play with her breasts and nipples some more. He got dressed and we all hugged and he went home. Bret was great to talk with and we had some great banter back and forth.

Heather and I were not fully drained but we were worn so we decided to go to sleep. That lasted less time than it takes to decide. The sex was some of the best we've had in a long time and she talked about giving Bret an orgasm like a little kid would talk. I asked her if she managed to get him in her vagina when she was dancing or straddled.

"Yes and no," she said. "I got the head rubbing across the entrance but never let him go in. I wasn't totally sure it was ok with you. I would have because I want to fuck him silly. Sorry I said that but I do. Actually that's not true. What I would like to do is let him have a go at me. Get there and see if he will and how much and how long. I wish I could do that. It would have to feel really right. I can't believe how raw and sexual that was. What a turn on. Fuck me again." I did.

***

Dawn came over, Bret came over, they came over together with the kids and we stopped over at their house when we could. They came in for shopping and doctors and so it was more convenient for them to stop. However it worked out. When Bret was over by himself it was always the wrong time of day or the timing wasn't right or a little cold or he needed to be home or something. Then one day he was free on a Saturday afternoon until the next evening. Dawn was going to be at her mother's with the kids again for their regular visit. We ate out at a little Italian restaurant near the park.

When we got back home we settled in the den and sat around with our usual wine. Bret brought us a bottle every now and then. Heather and I hadn't talked about Bret and sex since after the last time so there were no plans or 'what if we do this' kind of thing. Bret and I were talking about porch railings and he was looking at Heather every now and then to keep her a part of the discussion. I noticed Heather had her ankle up on her other knee. Bret could see right up her skirt. The hem of her skirt was up across her knees. I totally missed her playing with him. Way to go Heather. As we were talking she had her hand on the bottom of her skirt and would slide it up her thigh and push it back down. Not enough so it would be noticed that much. I wondered if she had any pants on.

Suburb
Suburb
1,025 Followers
12