The Sofa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When the porch talk wound down I said, "You guys haven't entertained me dancing in a long time. What do you think, interested? Clothed, underwear, nude, loose hands, one, some, all. Might as well have some fun with it."

Heather bit her lip a little and smiled at Bret and tilted her head and raised her eyebrows. Bret couldn't help himself and stood up. Heather stood up and started taking her skirt off. Bret started taking his things off. When Heather got to her underwear she kept going with her bra and pants. Bret got necked. Heather said, "Might as well do loose hands. I already got you so you can get me."

Bret didn't say anything but looked at me with an unspoken question so I smiled and nodded and they got together. I wasn't going to get left out so I stripped while they were dancing. I was already hard and looked funny sitting down with wine. They slowly started finding places on each other and played nicely. I saw Bret slip his hand right down between them and get her clit and vagina for a good two or three minutes. Heather shifted sideways a little so his dick was clear and got it for herself. Very good solid fuck kisses. Bret got against her side and got a hand down in her buns and another in front and his lips on her nipples. Heather was very wonderfully occupied.

A better opportunity was never going to present itself for these two so the next time they were normally dancing I said, "Bret, Heather does this fantastic pose on the sofa that just doesn't quit. Totally stunning and irresistible. If you ask her she might give in. Give her a try."

Bret did an eye bounce and turned to Heather and said, "Would you like to? If you don't mind."

Heather glanced at me and I gave her my best happy face and she walked over to the sofa without saying a word. Our sofa pillow was at the end of the sofa and the light at the other end of the sofa was on bright and the one on the pillow end was off. Perfect lighting. She sat on the sofa and swiveled her feet up and lay back on the pillow. Her feet were together and pulled up to her crotch so we couldn't see. It occurred to me that she hadn't given a view with her thighs open to Bret yet that I knew about, except up her skirt maybe.

She said, "You have to sit at that end of the sofa for the full effect."

Bret sat down, his dick up full and hard just like mine. He was turned towards Heather with one knee up towards the back of the sofa. Heather took a breath and said, "Here goes." She waited a moment or two and slowly opened her knees and slowly lifted the one near the back of the sofa up and lay her feet to her knee along the top. They she lifted her other foot and put it right on the edge of the sofa and tilted her knee out wide off the sofa. She was fully open and you could see right in her vagina and her clit was almost out.

It was as stunning as it always was. Every time I saw her do that it turned me on so much I could hardly stand it. Bret kept staring at her, her breasts, face, between her thighs, the whole view. He looked at me and I smiled back. Heather looked at me and I smiled and nodded.

She looked at Bret and said the most marvelous thing. She said, "I won't get pregnant."

Bret never looked at me. He already knew. He simply tilted over the leg he had up on the sofa and floated right down between her thighs. Heather got around his neck and I actually saw his dick touch her vagina and disappear inside. Her eyes closed and they started fucking. I sipped wine and played with my dick. I had to stop so I didn't have an orgasm then I started again until the next time. Bret never went fast. I thought he would. He was smooth and lengthy, going all the way in and back each time. Good muscle work for a woman's pleasure. He knew how. Heather waited for a while then got with him and they fucked. Neither one looked at me. I wasn't waiting for them to, it wasn't necessary.

I saw and heard Heather have an orgasm and a fair bit later another one. Heather had great fun with her hands on Bret. She even combed his hair and fiddled with his ears and played with his butt while it was moving. She slipped her hand down between them for a while feeling everything going on I guess. I couldn't see. Bret kept fucking at a steady pace. Heather spaced out now and then with the steady pleasure then opened her eyes and they fluttered around and she came back.

I really wanted an orgasm but wasn't going to leave or make any noise or noticeable movements. My light was out and I wasn't highlighted. When I moved my legs I went very slowly. I was playing with the head of my dick and happen to notice Bret going a little faster. I was alerted. I was interested in what technique he used to get himself off in a vagina. I wasn't really but I was. I just wasn't going to admit it out loud. I could tell when he pulled his hips backward and got his dick out front and tighter into her vagina. I could see his balls and they were starting to flap around a little more with the faster movement.

He was wrapping up the fuck, going after his orgasm. About then Heather had another, her third, and it helped Bret get over. Another forty or fifty seconds and he tilted up on one side and grabbed her butt and pulled and pounded, getting in as far as he could with each semen spurt. It took some time before he could stop. He would try then go again and it got slower and slower. He finally almost collapsed on his side between her and the sofa from his waist up. He was still between her thighs and hadn't pulled out in the least. He didn't want to squash her. A gentleman hippy type.

Heather was spent as well and lay there with her breasts pumping up and down with one arm around Bret and the other hanging off the sofa. I got up with my dick sticking out and got fresh cool wine for when they could drink it.

***

Heather and Bret like to get together occasionally, not all that often. I'm totally unconcerned. I'm glad they're having fun. Life is short. One Saturday after dinner when they had a rare day available without the kids Dawn and Bret were over. Dawn always needs a break and a little fun. I was sitting on the sofa with Dawn and Bret and Heather were in the lounge chairs.

In a pause Bret got up and sat down next to Dawn and with a nice smile said, "Sweetness, how would you like two great guys to give you some nice kisses."

I looked at Bret and he ignored me. Dawn looked at Bret and didn't say anything then she shook her head up and down. Bret said, "Me first."

He kissed her and when it was my turn Dawn turned around to me but didn't do anything. I tilted in and we kissed. It was even better when we were blowing in her ear.

When they left for the evening I took Dawn's hand and said, "It was absolutely wonderful seeing you and you look as fabulous as you always do." I gave her a peck right on the lips. She smiled. I almost patted her butt but thought I would wait for that.

Later Heather gave me a kiss and said, "Oh ho."

12