The Soft Boy Prison Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll have a black coffee, if that's okay?" replied Casper.

Casper spent the next hour reading the contract of incarceration thoroughly. If this was going to be the next 5 years of his life it was important he knew about it as much as he could.

"I'll do it" he said and signed the contract.

"Excellent" said Vicky.

"We'll make the necessary arrangements to come get you from the station here in a weeks' time." When the bus arrives, we'll provide you with a uniform then get you on the bus. Which reminds me, I'll need your sizes."

The bus was cold. It was the 2nd of January. Caspers birthday was on the 1st. He was now 26 years old. He remembered again his birthdays as a young child, at the same time as New Year. When he was with his family counting down for New Year, his mother would exclaim "Happy Birthday!" to Casper instead of Happy New Year. She would then lift him off the ground and give him the warmest cuddle and kiss. She did it every year, until she became too sick to have the strength. Casper remembered it always being cold on his birthday. Once there was snow and he made a snowman with his dad. This made him somewhat smile again.

The engine was getting quieter, Casper felt the bus slow down. Perhaps they were exiting the motorway now. He glanced around quickly. He never got a good look at any of the other inmates until now. Along with himself there were five other guys and four women, excluding the guard. I wonder why they started admitting women there too, he thought. The guys looked around his age, some a bit younger. The women also looked to be in their mid-20s. They didn't all board the bus at the same time. When Casper was picked up, some of the others were already on the bus. It made two more stops picking up three additional prisoners in the central belt before the long drive up north. The guys seemed sad and/or anxious. The women seemed to have a bit more of an intimidating demeanour about them. He wondered why that was.

Suddenly the bus came to a standstill. Everyone looked up in anticipation. There were two consecutive bangs from the other side of the wall from where the guard was sitting. The guard then stood up and unlocked first the cage door then the boot. The cold air caressed them unpleasantly. Casper then remembered one of the first expeditions with his thieves' gang where they looted a retail department store, and Casper stole a puffy winter jacket. He remembered how cold it was that day and how much warmer he felt after putting on the jacket. He wished he could have had it now. But the cold was all there was, and it was what he deserved.

It seemed eerily quiet for some reason. The guards could just about be heard talking amongst themselves but also laughing. It seemed to go on for a while, Casper was shivering. The look on the other inmates faces also confirmed the temperature. Finally, one of the officers stuck her head into the van.

"Okay, Kirsty! Where are you?" "Here!" said a woman sitting opposite Casper.

The officer unlocked her leg cuffs connection and led her outside. One by one they were unlocked and led out of the bus. It was Caspers turn. The officer unlocked the connection to his leg cuffs and led him outside. "Watch the step" the officer told him.

When Casper got out the bus he gasped. The whole area around him was blanketed in a thick layer of snow. The likes of which he had not seen since the birthday he spent with his dad building snowmen. His amazement made him temporarily forget the biting cold. It was getting dark. Casper reckoned it was late afternoon at this point.

The prison stood imposingly in front of him. It was at least a hundred and fifty feet high. He was standing in a fenced compound where there seemed to be other prison vehicles located nearby. He also saw the guard towers poking high above the fences. There in the towers he spotted guards in thick comfy warm parkas brandishing precision rifles. Casper looked at the rifles they had. It truly was amazing how much society was altered by the war, he thought. Before, firearms were strictly prohibited, and could only be used by the army, special branch of the police, or the occasional farmer.

Since war was declared, arms factories were working over-time. The government, concerned of Russian ground forces landing in Britain, thought it to be of utmost importance to arm the populace, civilian, and soldier alike for defence. However, the Russians only ever attempted to land ground forces twice during the war, both times in Southern England, and both times resulting in complete decimation of the Russian forces. However, after the war, despite the call to hand back all dispensed weapons, the public preferred to keep them and despite several campaigns to have them confiscated, the support for the populace to remain armed was too great and too risky for the army to tackle. So, the laws were changed and carrying a rifle in post war Britain became as common as carrying your wallet. Even when Casper lived rogue in the rubble of Glasgow following the war. He kept his Glock for emergencies. Thankful that he never had to use it. Those nights he'd fall asleep to the sound of distant gunshots. At least now he thought, he wouldn't have to experience that here.

The officer attached the chain of Caspers leg cuffs to the long chain that connected him to the person in front. He figured they were getting everyone chained in line first before they would go inside. The bitter cold was unbearable. Casper couldn't even hold his elbows to warm up a little since his handcuffs were attached to his waist chain. "You Poor thing". One officer said noticing him. "Here" she said taking off her thick parka and placing it on his shoulders. Casper was amazed "...Thanks", he said shivering. He didn't expect such a warm act of kindness. What a lovely thing for her to do. He did wonder though if the other inmates would be annoyed seeing him get this special treatment. His feet still felt like ice blocks standing in the snow. Casper desperately wanted the cuffs off. Or at least loosened.

The whole line was finally assembled and one of the officers called out "Inmates! Forward march inside, let's go!" They were led inside, with armed officers on either side of the line monitoring them. The officer who gave Casper her coat walked beside him. "I'll take this back now" she said and lifted the coat off him as they went inside. Casper hoped that inside it would be warmer, but no such relief was found.

Inside he realised that in their chain gang, all the women were in front of him and all the other men behind. "Halt!" one of the officers called once they were all inside. The interior was a large lifeless concrete hall with a high ceiling. There was a desk off to the left, and three doors. One straight ahead, one to the left and one to the right. The entrance behind them, two large concrete doors, were slowly closed shut. A heavy silence fell upon the room. What would happen now would be anyone's guess. Which door were they going through? Do they remove our cuffs now? If not when? So many questions filled Caspers mind. He was cold, tired, hungry, and sore. Alas however, he remembered he deserved this.

An officer holding a long chain walked over and laid it beside the four women in front of Casper in the chain gang. Starting from the woman at the front, and continuing one by one, the officers spoke their orders and transferred the women's leg cuffs from the chain they were on, to this new one they had laid out. When this process was completed, the female inmates were led through the door on the left. Casper was now at the front of the chain gang. Another officer came and carefully picked up the remaining chain in front of him, then she looked at him and smiled, gripping his arm gently. This officer was also very beautiful and calming. They seemed to all have this quality. Casper blushed again lightly and averted his gaze downwards.

"Okay boys!" said the officer. "We're going to the right, walk slowly." Casper felt a bizarre feeling when under the command of these officers. They were not how he imagined prison officers, from the ones he saw on TV and in movies growing up. They were, professional, calming, and friendly, but at the same time you never had any doubts that they were in charge.

As this officer was leading him and subsequently the rest of the chain gang, it reminded him of when he was in primary school on an outing in a group being led by his favourite teacher. He almost felt like striking up a conversation with her, but then thought this was neither the time nor the place for that. Two other officers followed the gang as they went through the doors and down a hallway. The only sound to be heard were the chains rattling as they walked. They turned a corner until they came to a room with an open door. "Halt!" she called again. Almost as if it had been rehearsed, the men came to an immediate controlled stop. Casper was stunned. That was like an instinct, he thought. There was something about the way these amazing officers conducted themselves, that put us all at ease. He couldn't deny, it felt good to obey.

The officer spoke "It is time for you boys to be placed into your chastity devices. You will be taken individually into this room to be fitted, then my colleague here will escort you to your cell. You will also have a brief medical exam while you are here. You are free to ask questions anytime so long as it will not stall the process". The officer looked at Casper, "You are first my dear." The officer got down and unlocked Caspers leg cuffs from the main chain and pointed him inside. The door was gently closed behind him.

The room was well lit. There was a sink, examining bed with a curtain, several cupboards, as well as a desk with a PC. The room very much resembled the doctor's office he visited when he was a little boy. The woman looked to be in her mid-40's, and very professional. She wore smart trousers, trainers, and jumper over a shirt. She had brown hair tied in a pony tail. She smiled at Casper.

"Hello Casper, lovely to meet you. I'm Janet the prison nurse. I will be attending to your medical care while incarcerated at the facility. How are you doing?". This question made Casper annoyed, How am I doing? How do you think I'm doing; I'm in prison, he thought.

"Errm, I suppose I've had better days." Replied Casper.

"Take a seat," said Janet. Casper stumbled over in his chains and carefully placed his bum of the seat in front of her desk. She tapped away at her computer. If it were not for being chained up, Casper could swear it felt just like getting a check-up. When going to the doctors for a check-up was still a thing before the war broke out.

Before the war, the National Health Service was having its issues in the 20's after the COVID pandemic, with underfunding and staff shortages. Getting an appointment could take weeks. When the war broke out, hospitals became overwhelmed with casualties from all the bombings. Despite this, government funding was diverted towards more weapon producing and the NHS crumbled. It almost seemed fitting, Casper thought. The government took more interest in producing the means to end life rather than preserving it.

"I'm going to start this assessment by asking you a few questions. What is your full name?"

"Casper Higgins". He replied

. "Like the friendly ghost?" Joked Jannet. Casper sighed.

"They used to tell me that all the time in school. It's a Swedish name, my mum was Swedish and that's what she named me".

"Oh right" perked Jannet. Do you speak Swedish then?

"I learned a bit from what my mum taught me, but I don't really remember much of it at all anymore. My mum passed away when I was 10, so I've barely spoken it since then". Janet's joking demeanour diminished.

"That's awful" she said empathetically. "What happened to your mother?".

"She was diagnosed with leukaemia when I was 5." He said, "She fought and did her best for me regardless. Despite all the treatment and her persistence, she passed away."

"Awful, truly that must have been awful. To lose your mum at such a young age." Janet replied after a pause.

Janet began to type once more on her computer. "I remember when my grandfather died from cancer. It is a truly horrible disease. Wouldn't wish it on anyone". Janet continued typing.

"Do you think I could have my cuffs loosened?" requested Casper, "they've been hurting me for a while".

"I'm afraid you'll have to speak to the officer about that once you leave here" replied Janet quickly.

"I don't have the keys nor the authorisation to do that. It won't take long, and you'll be out of here soon, okay my lovely?". Casper sighed. "Okay" he replied.

Janet followed this by asking about his medical history, conditions, and allergies. Casper was lucky in this regard. Other than being slightly malnourished, Casper was physically healthy. He always had been. Mentally however there was a lot to unpack. Casper had been having constant recurring bouts of PTSD since he returned to Glasgow following the war. This was triggered by the devastating number and conditions of dead bodies he would handle daily as one of the cleanup volunteers, as well as the violent altercations he witnessed in the ruins of Glasgow, between thieves, and people trying to survive.

"Okay" said Janet, typing into the system the last of Caspers medical details. "I'm going to have to inspect you for contraband and have your genitals measured for your cage. You will need to pull down your pants and trousers for me. I can't take the cuffs off, but I can give you a hand if you want?"

Casper, too tired and sore to attempt to undress himself, agreed to let her help. Suddenly however, he was very nervous. "I'm sorry" he said, "it's just that no one has ever seen my willy before. I'm just scared you'll think it's weird".

Janet put a hand on his shoulder. "Casper darling, in all my time I've been a nurse at this prison, I've seen more willies than anyone could ever fathom. Big, small, cut, this shape, that shape, you name it! Every guy has their own one that is unique to them, and nothing about your one will make me think any more or less of you."

Casper felt at ease again until Janet pulled down his uniform bottoms and pants in unison. His penis was exposed! He felt immediate embarrassment again and turned bright red.

"Casper, are you okay? Do you want to take a minute before we continue?"

"It's okay", he replied between short breaths.

"Deep breaths dear"

"I think I'm okay, I just didn't expect to feel so compromised."

"First things first, I'm going to have to shave your pubic hair. Otherwise, the cage will pull on it and it will be painful. When you're ready just sit back down on the chair and I'll begin. At any point while I'm shaving, measuring and fitting the cage on you, do let me know if you want to take a break if it's getting too much". Casper nodded and sat back down.

Janet was careful with her measurements and paid utmost attention to detail regarding Caspers genitals. When it became clear to Casper that she new what she was doing, he felt at ease again.

After the measurements Janet disappeared into a cupboard behind her desk for a few moments until she returned with a small cardboard box. When she opened it up, he saw the chastity device unassembled.

"You don't have to answer this if you don't want to Casper, but do you masturbate a lot?"

"Sometimes." replied Casper after some hesitation.

"Well, that's going to be a thing of the past now."

Janet carefully assembled the plastic cage on Casper, taking care not to accidentally pull or pinch his skin, putting all the components together until finally she attached the small padlock. *Click*. The sound reverberated in Caspers mind. The sound signifying that his penis now belonged to the prison and not himself anymore. The cage fitted firmly around the base of his penis which aroused him slightly. His penis started to become erect, though this was made impossible by the cage around the end, making the cage tighter and making him horny and frustrated.

"All done" smiled Janet, marvelling in her work. She pulled his bottoms and pants back up. "The officer is waiting for you to take you to your cell. Don't keep her waiting dear" she said sweetly.

"Yes! Thank you" blurted Casper.

Something was strange. He didn't know where that response came from. It was as if Casper were more obedient and submissive after being caged. Once he left, the officer took Casper down another hallway and into a lift. They were going up.

"You'll be housed in Cell Block B on the top floor. You might get to meet your cellmate now or maybe not. It depends what she's up to. Right now, the worktime duties have concluded so it's communal time. She'll either be in the cell or away seeing associates elsewhere in the cell block, either way you'll see her by this evening when we lock up for the night. It's another hour until dinner and you look a bit burnt out so I suggest you rest up in the meantime. Once we've entered the cell block, I'll remove your cuffs. Then I'll drop you off at your cell."

When they stepped out of the lift on the top floor, they were on a landing with a hallway that stretched out directly in front of them. In the hallway there were two sets of barred doors and the cell block could be seen beyond them. Next to the door was an office where another guard sat behind a glass panel. The guard leading Casper nodded to the guard in the office as they approached the first door then stopped. The guard in the office looked down at her control panel and pressed a button. There was a loud buzzing noise then a clunk of the door opening. The door only opened slightly and the guard with Casper pushed it open further then led him through. She let the door slam behind him.

The guard sighed. "I'm going to take your cuffs off now starting with your hands, then waist chain and finally your leg cuffs. No sudden movements please, understood?".

"Yes Miss", Replied Casper accordingly.

"Good boy."

Casper felt a wave of relief when his hands were free again. However, when he looked at his wrists the cuff marks were deep and it reminded him where he was, and that there was really no reason to celebrate. When all the cuffs were removed, the officer signalled to the guard in the office once more and another loud buzzing noise could be heard over the audio system. The second door opened and the guard beckoned Casper to walk through first in front of her. It was the first time Casper was being led without physical contact and it felt strange. They emerged onto the ground floor of the cell block. Casper stood and looked around. The sound of conversation filled the air.

There were only two floors here. There were tables in the middle with mostly women and some men. Some talking, one group laughing, and another playing cards. Further away, there was a Ping Pong table with two guys playing an intense rally. All around the walls were the cells. All of them open, some with people in them some without. He saw people walking on the upper floors where there were more cells. At the other end of the ground floor was another door, perhaps a staff room, with an officer standing with a shotgun, monitoring the inmates. Other than the armed officers the atmosphere made him feel like he was in the fuel zone at school again. "Come along now Casper" said the guard, as if he were a puppy being walked. "Your cell is upstairs."

"Yes, Miss. Sorry Miss." Again, Casper was startled with his response. What was making him respond so obediently? He hoped no one heard him say that. They began to ascend the stairs. Casper saw some people leaning on the railings from the floor above looking down at them. One girl caught his eye and called to him "Hey cutie" then waved. Her friend next to her laughed. He felt embarrassed.