The Soft Boy Prison Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They went left at the first-floor landing and walked along the tier. Here it was narrow, with the railing on the left and cells to the right. There were a lot of other inmates loitering around here and Casper felt all eyes were on him. The guard finally pointed out Caspers cell. "Here we are." It was empty.

"Looks like Holly isn't here at the moment, but as you can see this is what there is. Your bunk is this one and hers is over there. In the back there you have a toilet with a partition and sink next to it. Dinner will be in one hour. The announcement will be made over the Tannoy system. When you hear it, proceed downstairs and follow the other inmates. It will be obvious. After dinner you are responsible for cleaning your own dishes and the cleanup of the mess hall along with the other inmates. Again, everyone will be doing this so it will be obvious. After dinner, communal time will commence again until 9pm. At which point you will return to your cell for count. This is done every night. After count has concluded, it's lock up time. Since you're sharing a cell with a female inmate, you will be required to be handcuffed to the wall for the duration of the night."

What! Casper thought in disbelief. After the whole day up until now being cuffed and he would have to spend every night like that!

"This is a fundamental rule within the prison to ensure the safety of your female cellmate. No complaints."

"Yes Miss." He replied with somber acceptance.

"I trust you've read the information about our currency system, correct?"

"I have Miss, yes".

"Great." continued the guard. Your card is on your bed along with fresh bedding, a towel, and a toothbrush. To recap. Points collected from your card can be used to buy various goods at the mess hall during communal time. Points can be awarded by doing overtime on top of mandatory cleaning and maintenance duties. Also, by providing useful and truthful information to staff about certain individuals or conspiracies in progress. Points from your card will be deducted as punishment for violations and breaches of protocol. As a new inmate you will start from the currency of 0 points. Information about prices on purchasable items can be found in the mess hall board. Any further questions?"

"No Miss". said Casper.

"Very well. You are free to roam the unit or stay in your cell until dinner, Dismissed. "

The guard nodded then went on her way to the exit of the cell block. He watched her as she descended the stairs and departed through each barred door, one by one, until she was out of sight. Casper walked into his cell. On the shelf next to his cellmate's bunk there was makeup, some polaroid pictures, and a small Bible. He really wished he had a book with him.

When he was arrested the only belongings he had on him, were his trainers, joggie bottoms, hoodie, and his Glock. Everything else, his books, pens, journal, and cat plushie were all at the hideout which he never got to return to. With his Glock confiscated upon arrest, and his clothes taken by the prison, he had nothing apart from the uniform on his back. His bed was made but he wanted his cat plushie. What was he to hold at night to keep him comfy and safe. He knew no one. He had no one. Would anyone or anything care if he just died right now? He was so tired. He put the bedsheets over his eyes, the world became dark and faded.