The Soiled Cult

Story Info
A girl from a cursed village joins a filthy goddess cult.
6.2k words
4.11
16.8k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

**The following is a filth kink stories that contains unwashed bodies, mud, piss, shit and all that other gross stuff. If you like that, keep reading. If not I'd recommend you stop, if not... Well that's your problem, not mine.**

"This town is cursed." That was never something anyone wanted to hear. "By the goddess Tlazo." That was a pretty bad follow up.

A venereal disease had been spreading through the town at a terrifying rate. Including to people who hadn't had sex with those diseased and those who were still 'virgins'. There was a lot of doubt on the second one. However a priestess of Tlazo, a lesser goddess served by a peculiar all female cult, was summoned, while the priestess in town, one serving a different god, remained to do their best to limit the curse.

When the priestess arrived she wasn't accompanied by a grand train, or even a high holy mark. Tlazo was one of the dark gods, one who put out mostly curses. The woman who arrived was naked, but filthy and unwashed. Accompanied by two other woman who were similarly filthy, with different states of undress for their outfits. One who wore a brown-stained dress that was torn in places, the other who wore a blackish-brown stained dress that was torn to shreds.

They arrived with another third gods priest, which was rare outside of centers of worship and major cities and major festivals. Some of the adults with children in town couldn't remember the last time it happened here.

The priests and priestesses conferred for a while before the priestess of Tlazo spoke. "You have committed a grave sin against the goddess Tlazo. And she will be appeased by one thing. A new maiden. One of you, bearing her mark, her curse, will need to be taken. A female, with no child. We will give you a week to make the decision on who."

There was, naturally an uproar. They would just take a woman from this town? For what? A curse. Eventually the priestess spoke up. "If you wish you can not give us. In eight days time we will leave. If we do not have a maiden to take with us then we will leave either way. However do you know of the old nearby town of Tenchi? It was also ravaged by a curse of Tlazo. Three quarters of the town died before the curse faded."

After the two other holy people verified this, and verified that this was the only way to contain the curse, the priestess of Tlazo having summoned them for just this purpose, the townspeople gave in, even if they wished not too.

To that end Seven days later a young peasant girl, Julia, found herself being sold. She was nervous, but also excited. In the town of roughly two hundred she was an older unmarried girl, 20 years old, and she had been a volunteer to go a few days in. There were three girls who had volunteered, but Julia was deemed to be the smallest loss, her family had seven other siblings, and an aunt and uncle, with three kids of their own. She was unmarried, just getting to the upper edge of marrying age, and was a bit of a wild child. Thus she met the priestess who looked at her and asked, "Are you certain child?"

"Not entirely. But... Why not? The disease isn't fun." Julia, like every other candidate, and a solid half of the town, had a lovely venereal disease. One nobody knew of. Some sort of odd black mold growing on her, burning, aching, leaking a sticky foul fluid. Julia had been hit earlier and it had spread towards her ass. Her ass red and sore a lot now, almost like a rash, but somehow wet too.

"Fine. Spend one night in our tent. If you still wish to come after that then I will not stop you. Know that once you join, you are bound for life though. Your soul bound to your goddess to be blessed and cursed based on your devotion to them."

"Yeah. I know... Not like any other god has tried to bless me." She muttered. Priests and maidens and squires could get blessings from gods, super powers based on their god and the persons devotion to them. Cults didn't request servants often, and a chance to join any cult was, in a way, a rare event. Even if it was for the wrong reason.

Julia slept in the tent that night, told to wear 'an outfit she didn't value' and having been told she would not be allowed any personal possessions once she arrived in the temple. She had put on a slightly too small outfit from a few years before. And then realized what the priestess had meant. She had always spoken to the townspeople in the open, with a breeze, while the maidens were rarely seen in town, usually about doing... Who knew what. But once she entered she understood. All three woman were filthy and stank. Julia gagged, and even vomited on the priestess who laughed and gently patted her back before offering her some water.

That very smelly dirty night was spent in the tent with three other women who smelled much worse than her, and it was a struggle, one she managed. And, come next morning, when the priestess asked Julia, "Are you still certain."

"Yes. I... Yes. Just lets go." She said as she looked at her vomit stain on the priestess. She felt a bit ashamed, but was curious as to how the older dirty woman had just laughed it off. "Take me. I'm yours." She was smeared in a bit of dirt and grime, having rubbed off from the other women.

With that her life was signed away.

Over the next five days of travel the rules were explained. A priestess of Tlazo was given one bath, one robe, one sash and some sandals upon arrival. This was the last of each of these they would receive for their entire life in the service of Tlazo. No matter how ruined their robe, nor how filthy their bodies they wouldn't wash up. A basic bonus of a maiden of Tlazo was a general resistance to filth-based diseases. Although you still could get sick until she decided to bless you more. The cult mainly worked to serve the goddess. They were somewhat self-sufficient. They made some money from their farm fields. Which would be where Julia would mostly work for a long time. Unless for, one reason or another, the goddess chose to give her favors.

Aside from bits of daily life, which included girls having dirty pranks, hunting for those with simple blessings (and holy-pest extermination which got the temple some money). And bits about the girls lives the trio of dirty women didn't divulge too much about their goddess. Nothing beyond what was generally known. Not advanced rituals, or other strange things. It was worth noting that personal relationships were allowed between maidens of the temple. And most days the women would have sex with at least one other girl.

Five days after she left the small party arrived at the dirty temple complex. More like a small town women walked around. At the gate were two girls. One younger, in her 20's with a mostly complete, but very brown dress, and caked on grime and muck, and another older woman with nothing save for a single band of a sandal on one leg, caked in filth, but otherwise bare naked. Both women had a weapon on their hip (the weapons did not count to their possessions, they were possessions of the goddess).

Inside things were similar. Girls, some in dresses, many in dirty rags, and more than a few just naked, wandered around a muddy ground. Animals wandered the muddy grounds inside the gates, and a handful of people in regular clothes were there. Traders mostly. But only maybe only ten of them.

Julia was taken to a large stone building near the gate. One of the largest in the whole complex, save for what was clearly the main temple. Inside one room was rather clean.

"Wash up dear." The lead priestess said. "Take your time. We are going to initiate you today. You will be watched by one sister. She can't wash you, but she will help as best she can. You won't leave before we get the clothes, but you have some time. It should be a few hours. Enjoy them."

Julia nodded. Naturally she hadn't washed the whole trip over. And as she stripped one of the girls who had been with her, the one who was more dressed took her clothes, the only things Julia had brought with herself. Then she was left with the older woman who was mostly naked, both of her breasts exposed. She had a ratty rope belt around her waist threatening to fall apart. The girls name was Novoya. And while they hadn't revealed everything, Novoya had mentioned she had been in the cult for about eight years. She mentioned that she liked the disgusting elements of this lifestyle less than most of the maidens, which is why the other girl, Emile, despite being younger, and only in the cult for two years, had an outfit that was dirtier and more worn.

After about forty minutes Julia asked if she could leave for a bit and Novoya nodded, motioning to a small, clean room. "We have it cleaned by people about once a month. We can't actively clean it, not even I can, but this is meant to be a special cleansing room. So... Well it should be clean." Novoya had remained by the wall the whole time, and ending up sitting on a chair in the bathing room, waiting and chatting with Julia, elaborating on other things. And now that she was alone with her she did let a few things slip.

"You're basically in now... So I'll mention... That disease? On you it'll never quite go away. I wasn't a sacrifice, I was a tribute, one chosen to go for the needs of the goddess. But... I've seen girls who have been sacrifices for tributes. The head priestess is one. If you rub her clean enough, or lick her in sex, you can see a similar disease on her loins. Its small." Novoya went to her loins and traced a little mark a little bigger than the imprint of her finger near her clit, moaning slightly. "Mmm, yeah, its here. I haven't asked, but a few other girls told me that she says she's only itchy, which... Well, we all are. But apparently it just is a bit warm. A reminder of what brought her here, not a hindrance."

"So... I'll have this till I die?" Julie muttered looking at the growing black mark, rubbing at it some. It itched, burned. When she used the bathroom it hurt more. The bath had been nice, and she had only stopped due to it getting too cold for a while. Should it take too long she'd go back in for a while.

"Yeah... You do get other powers. I've done... Some rituals that get you some intense blessings. I can take a beating. I pretty much don't get sick anymore. I don't have magic, but I'm a bit low on the tier." She said with a sigh. "I... I earned it via defending a raid. Killing a guy in the shrine room. You probably won't get it that way." She said.

Julia ended up getting one more soak in while chatting with Novoya. The two talked about things, about being exposed a lot. The foods they'd have, relationships, how often church was. A smattering of things.

Just a little after she got out of her second bath another maiden arrived. "Come in. We have everything ready." She said voice stern.

Julia and Novoya walked in, Julia naked. The room stank like hell, it was a large room with about 50 maidens all here. They were quite quiet. This room wasn't quite a regular cathedral, it seemed to be more of a meeting hall. Round, no seats, limited light. In the center was a clean white dress (Julia didn't know how they got it in here without a stain) and the priestess who had brought her in, along with two other older filthy women.

"Welcome Julia. You are a woman brought here to rid your village of a curse of Tlazo. A true burden. But Tlazo sees your sacrifice and gives you a gift. A paltry dress, these sandals, and a robe, but also her blessing. A sisterhood. One who will help you and aid you in your future. Is that not right ladies."

A non specific cry echoed through the room. It lasted for a few seconds. Julia blushed a bit, still a touch ashamed of her nudity, but not quite expecting this kind of greeting.

"Now. Dress in the sandals." The priestess said.

Julia hadn't really been instructed so just listened as on went the sandals, the robe and then then rope around her waist. She was quiet.

The priestess sighed. "My new sister. What is your name."

"J-julia." Julia stammered out.

"Louder dear." The priestess said slightly exasperated.

"Julia!" She said more confident.

"And who have you come here to serve."

"I come here to serve the Goddess Tlazo!"

"Not bad, we didn't even prep that one." The priestess chuckled. "Well then dear. As a newly anointed maiden of Tlazo I will grant something that is rare, and can only be granted on those who once held her wrath, but now hold her favor. However, do you hold her favor? Do you swear to uphold her laws as best you can. Always serving the goddess."

"Yes." Julia said with a nod.

"And do you promise to aid your sisters, doing your utmost to help them serve."

"Yes."

"And should someone fall ill of the goddess should you try to help them to gain the goddesses favor should it be possible, or if not, let them know of who cursed them."

"Yes." She said a third time.

"Then, as a sister anointed by curse. I will initiate you. You will join us to save your village. As many a sister among us has. You will be marked for this, but this is not a mark against you, it is a mark for you. You sold yourself to the goddess because as I have seen it, you are not only able, and chosen by others, but willing yourself. However should your will fade your sisters will do their best to help you. Is that not right maidens?"

"Yes!" A cry came back in unison, even from the two older women behind the priestess who was leading this ritual.

"Then. Let me save your village, and yourself. And know that now you will protect them from Tlazo's wrath, while giving them her favor so long as you live." The priestess approached, wielding a wooden staff. She put it to Julia's loins and pressed saying quieter, "This will hurt for a second. Then it will fade, and later..." She smirked some. "We'll talk after this."

"What?" Julia let out before, for a moment, she felt an intense pain in her loins, but then it turned to warmth, and finally pleasure. The staff glowed, and if one could see the black curse around her crotch was retreating to the point where the staff was making contact with her skin, just a touch to the left of Julia's clit. At the same time Julia came with one of the strongest orgasms of her life, held up but what she assumed to be magic, or the priestesses staff.

When the light faded and the staff was pulled away Julia collapsed to her knees. Sweating, having waves of pleasure coarse over her body, and nearly pissing herself. She panted as she took a moment to get her heading to realize the girls were cheering. She looked around, half blind (She wasn't the only one, the priestess and those in the front row were also squinting some), hearing assorted congratulations and welcomes, "Tlazo bless you' and the like.

After a bit the priestess waved them away. "Let the girl breathe. If you don't remember your first day I'll cane you until you do." She said.

And indeed Julia was having her first day. It was a cramped modest room, and some 50 dirty unwashed women flooded it. Smelling like hell. More than one having relieved themselves while waiting for the ceremony. Julia had struggled with four in a tent. 50 was just too much. She gagged until she finally puked on her outfit, spraying some vomit on the priestesses foot who was approaching her.

Finally the girls cleared out, leaving the doors open. The one priestess Julia knew staying. "There there. Take a minute. I still remember the first day. I think everyone there forgot, save for maybe Novoya." She sighed as she sat down in front of Julia. "Your first was vomit... Not uncommon honestly. So was mine." She laughed as she rubbed the vomit into Julia's dress.

"What are you doing. That's a mess..." Julia realized what she said, and who she was saying it too. "Oh s-so sorr-"

"Relax dear. Just because we're all filthy doesn't mean we're all in love with it. We're just compelled. Tlazo's maidens all have a small blessing, as do those of other gods, one to help you follow the basic rules of her cult. It will kick in sooner than you realize, but you don't have to love it. Some girls keep their outfit around for decades. And while we can't wash in a bath, nothing says a girl can't say, swim in a stream." She said as she sat with Julia for a while.

"Why are you telling me this?" Julia asked.

"Dear. I was in your position a long time ago. Remember what I told you about Tenchi?" She asked. "I was taken from there. That village didn't accept the curse, and every person from it had the same curse you had at the end. I was taken to save a few people." She reached to her loins, hairy and caked in muck, aiming for her clit, but going about two finger-widths above. There was a small black mark, which, when Julia pulled aside her dress, noticed a nearly identical one, just a bit lower and to the left of her own clit.

"Ah. I was more precise this time. We're supposed to aim for your clitoris, but... Well you're also supposed to be wearing the dress, and the staff isn't as pointed as when it was made... I assume." She sighed. "It will be warm, slightly itchy, although that's probably going to be the mess. And... IT will feel great during sex." She laughed.

Julia paused and laughed too. She was more breaking down from nerves. Today was a lot. As she laughed she started to cry.

Wordlessly the priestess crawled over, cradling Julia in her bosom. "Its ok girl. People cry every day. Or damn near every day. So if anyone gives you trouble don't be afraid to call head priestess Rose ok?"

"R-rose?" Julia asked confused for a moment as she looked up at the woman who was holding her, some grime from her skin wiping off on her own body.

"That's my name dear."

Julia realized she had never heard Rose's name until now. "Th-thank you Rose."

Rose chuckled. "That's it. I will ask you to not call me that during official business, but... In the compound nobody will say much." She said gently patting Julia.

Julia sniffed and slowly sat up taking a few moments. "I... I... Whats next?"

Rose smiled. "Are you hungry?" She asked. "I am... We shared our last meal together. Novoya is probably headed to the meal hall right now. Want to eat?"

Julia's stomach growled as she realized she hadn't eaten since the day before, the group having skipped breakfast, aside from a tiny slice of bread each. "Y-yes... Food would help." She said getting up.

"Come. We'll talk about daily duties to start. And I'll find out what Novoya blabbed out while I had to set up this ceremony." Rose said as she hung up her staff on a rack by the entrance to the room.

Outside there were women all around. A few armed women were guarding the room that Julia and Rose stepped out of. "Oh." Rose quipped. "You can't get pregnant now unless Tlazo wills it. But... Should a trader come and accost you, if you did not want it, tell one of the girls with swords. That is against the rules. If a sister is willing, its fine, but if not. No." She said shaking her head.

Julia realized that most of the women were showing off parts of their naked bodies here. Most were in dirty robes. Save for two who were together in robes that could only be described as 'grimy'. While it was clear their base color had been white, brown stained the bottom, and a few rips were around the dress. Even as Julia walked, some mud accumulating on her sandals, it was clear they were the next newest girls after her. Everyone else, even those with white spots, was much dirtier.

A large wooden hall, with minimal walls and a high roof smelled of food. Rose lead Julia too it where communal tables were about. Novoya was there, seated at a bench near a table. Spots of muck and dirt were on the floor, as well as spilled food here and there, flies buzzing about. It was of little surprise this cult wasn't the cleanest. Rose walked right through not even blinking as her bare feet trampled on shit logs just on the ground, and old rotten food stuffs.

12