The Soiled Cult

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Aside a table was set out. Plain, wooden, the food on it not the best, but still fine food. A small handful of plates were set aside, only two remained. "Its not your normal meal, I had this ready for us dear. But dig in as much as you wish."

Julia wasn't sure how much she wanted to dig in. A cross breeze was keeping the space ventilated. But it still smelled foul and she still wasn't finding herself that hungry. Still she eventually broke down and got some simple bread and meat. Finding both items cooked well enough, if nothing special. There was even some fruit which she figured she come back for as now and again a woman would reach in and take one to eat.

"So Julia. You'll need to adjust to your new life here." The priestess said. "We'll still need you to work, but working the fields to start is fine. I saw your village was mostly farmers so I assume you know the basics."

"Yes Rose." She said a touch nervous.

"And of course, you realize that as Tlazo is a lady of disease and filth, and that her maidens do not wash, any and all mess is permitted, and expected."

Julia glanced at her stain on her outfit, then at the smeared, stained and ripping outfit of Novoya, who, as she ate, would dribble some more mess onto her outfit, staining it more. "I got that."

"Now this is a lot. So to help I've got a girl to aid you as a mentor for a while. It can't and probably shouldn't be Novoya or I, although you can still talk to us if you have questions. Instead I have another girl lined up for you. Her name is Sylvia and she should be coming by soon." She muttered as she looked around.

About then one girl, robes basically all brown from her belt down, and spattered brown from there up, while her feet were covered in mud, walked up. She didn't smell too bad, plenty of sweat, Julia was used to that, but mostly earth, save for a bit of manure and rotten fruit here and there. "Ah, Rose. I'm here. I only just heard the ceremony ended." She said a touch out of breath, sweat running down her skin, a tear in the side of her dress revealing that even some sweat rivulets wouldn't clean off the muck that had accumulated on her. "I ran over as fast as I could."

"No, no dear. You did perfect. As always the goddess provides when all is according to plan." She laughed. "I was just bringing you up. This girl here is Juliet. She will be your student for a while. I believe you have grown enough to teach others the basics of life here. So why don't you teach Julia when she's done eating. She's used to farm work, so you're skills will fit her next year of life I'd imagine."

The girls face lit up. "Ahhh! Yes! Thank you Rose! Thank you so much!" She ran over and hugged the older woman, holding her close for a bit before pulling away. "Hi there! I'm Sylvia... I assume you're Julia?" She said facing Julia.

"Y-yes I am." She said as she paused before getting up and offering a hand to shake with Julia. No need to be rude. "Nice to meet you." She said putting on a smile with some effort.

Sylvia smiled back. "Ah! Great! Um... Lets show you to our quarters. We'll share for a bit."

Julia blinked. "Us sharing a bed? As strangers?"

Rose laughed. "You two are both maidens of Tlazo. A shared bed is hardly an issue." Without warning she casually groped the still eating Novoya and licked her breast. "Most sisters have sex with other sisters. So get used to being felt up and fondled."

Julia blushed a bit, but also felt some arousal from this. She had never been with a woman... But was now a bit curious. Still, "Well then... Um... Y-yeah. I guess I can share a bed with her for a while."

Sylvia hummed. "Come on." She said taking Julia's hand. Julia's hand grimy, sweaty and sticky. "I'll show you the farms and such." She said chuckling.

Julia went along, hand in hand with the other girl. She lead her to the fields, and pastures. "Our main job when not at services is to feed ourselves. We have hunters, but mainly your job will be to raise the farm animals and help the plants grow."

"I can do that. I used to work the farm. But... Um the services? When are those?"

"Don't worry for now. We only have to attend two a week. And a few holidays. And you'll be with me for a while. So just go when I go ok?" She hummed as she casually groped the others rear.

Julia recoiled slightly, but didn't leave the others grip. She noticed that in among the fields a few girls were working, but some were right next to each other. In fact fairly close by on the muddy ground two girls had their faces to each others loins. Some moaning and panting happened and they got up smiling, sweaty, a bit of dirt on them, and got back too work. Julia had a vague idea what they might have been doing, as a few men had done that too her. But she had never done that to another woman. M-maybe...

The fields were rather muddy, rains having apparently churned up the earth. Sylvia didn't seem to mind, and Julia had experience working a farm, so a little mud on her sandals was fine. There were some fruits on the ground, rotting, Sylvia made no attempts to miss them as her sandals would land with a squish on the rotten mushy fruit. The produce running between her toes.

The animals barn was much the same. While Julia still didn't mind the mud, the manure was a bit much and she tried to avoid it. Sylvia waded ahead in a straight line. Her dirty feet stepping in bits of manure as she wandered right ahead, showing off a modest collection of animals. A few cows, pigs, chickens, and a handful of mules. Now and again you could see a mule aiding the girls in field work.

Sylvia showed off a small armory. A handful of swords, shields, bows and slings in stock should the compound come under attack, and a nearby room which was a fletching space where one woman, fairly old and mostly naked, save for ratty bits of belt, quietly made up arrows to go into a large store pile.

After that came the evening group meal. The dining hall was bustling and full. Somewhere near 150 sisters lived at the temple, and most of them would share the morning and evening meal together. A few would remain on patrol for safety, a few were out on missions for their god, or the temple population, and a handful were doing duties later into the night. But over 100 were eating dinner together. And despite the open room and a breeze blowing through it smelled quite a bit.

Rose didn't join them for dinner, but Novoya did. "How is it Julia?" She asked as she got her plate and ate with her bare hands, something everyone did, no utensils here.

"Its... Messy." She said slightly nauseous from the smell of over 100 unwashed and dirty bodies. "A bit smelly. But... I'm t-trying to adjust." She said a touch nervous still.

Novoya laughed. "Yeah... its a lot. Some of us never fully get into it. But... You'll adjust. Sooner or later you'll have full meals each morning and night." She had noticed that Julia had barely touched her food. And casually poked at a small cut of meat with her hands. "If not other girls will take it given enough time." She laughed.

Julia paused. "Don't take my stuff!" She huffed as she began to eat, finding she was still rather hungry once food was in her. Still she was nervous, and somewhat grossed out, but, well, she wasn't getting sick from the smell, although it was close.

Once the meal was finished the girls had time to themselves. At this time Sylvia pointed out one of a handful of public statues to Tlazo. There was small partial ring of stone in a semi circle, and girls were going in and out clasping their hands and making quick prayers. "We're required to pray at least once daily. Generally girls do it after dinner, or after breakfast. Sometimes both. If you are healthy you are required to pray at one of the shrine areas. We have a few, one by the mess hall, one by the animal barn, the food storage, in the center of the sleeping quarters, and one outside the main worship hall. Of course the worship hall counts too." The goddess idol was a woman in stone. A ragged dress, looking like a ruined one of her own, was on her body. The statue was a high quality one, impressive for a smaller statue in a moderate sized temple like this. A sign that Tlazo had her worshipers.

After being shown a common prayer to Tlazo, and a few common variants by Sylvia Julia and Sylvia walked the grounds for a short while, before they went to the various sleeping quarters. There were four main sleeping buildings, each large two story buildings around a large muddy and dirty square. Two pits were open. One was filled with sewage, girls squatting over it. Julia had seen a few of these pits, this was the largest one, and so close to the main area. This one was unique as while the others were marked to show their edges, this had a bit of a wall around it. Nothing extreme, but logs stacked a few high to keep girls from falling in. In the dark Julia couldn't see the pit well, but she could smell it. The other hole had tools in it, and while it was torched up, it wasn't as torched up, and a few girls were digging it out even now.

Sylvia then took her to one of the four buildings. All four were similar, but not quite identical. Two story plain buildings, made of stone, but with wooden floors. All fairly large. "We are only given our outfit." Sylvia explained tugging on a tear on her own outfit. "But... We do have a bed. To make sure we understand it is not ours, we are both allowed to share and move beds, but four times a year, we have to change dormitories." She said as she walked into a small space, filled with almost nothing save for a bed and a small lamp, as well as a simple wooden symbol of Tlazo hung by the door. In Julia's limited experience, those were used to make those cursed by the goddess.

The bed was plain, a bit large for one person, but fine for two. She lay down with Sylvia who paused. The stink was here, but not so fresh as in other places. Stagnant, a part of the building. The mattress dirty and a bit lumpy, the sheets stained and a touch wet.

"Traditionally bed mates share each others bodies. I... I would not ask you to do this twice. But once, would you like to experiment with me?" Sylvia asked as she pulled her dress aside. Her loins were hairy and more than a touch dirty. Grime mixed into her hairs.

Julia was quiet. "I... We can do that. I should get used to things." She wasn't very aroused, but at the same time, she had a feeling her life would have a lot more of this ahead. She could try and adjust now. Her own pussy was hairy, but nowhere near the bush that Sylvia had. Just some fuzz a few millimetres long at most. Generally she didn't trim much, but once in a while when too long, or when lice were around, she would trim it. "I'm not great at this. Um... What do I-" She was cut off by a kiss from Sylvia.

"Relax dear. Few girls are good with other girls when they arrive. I wasn't. But I've had plenty of partners over the past few months. So... I'm quite experienced." She chuckled as she lead Julia's hands to move her fabric aside. Julia's dress, unlike many, many girls, still had a strap of fabric wrapping fully around her loins. Not fully stuck, as with some effort Sylvia pulled it aside, but Sylvia's crotch-strap had torn and was utterly filthy. Even now Julia's had a handful of stains from a tiny number of toilet uses during the day.

once the fabric was pushed aside Sylvia pressed her loins to Julia, getting on top of her. She gently began to rub her loins against Sylvia's. Her pussy wet already from early anticipation. She moved back and forth. "Motions like this help."

Julia had limited experience with three girls. None of which was very good. This was a bit better already. Sylvia was close to Julia, moving in a smart pattern. One that would pleasure herself and Julia both. Julia moaned some as she was fucked. Faintly one could hear the sounds of some beds creaking, and some other girls moaning. It seemed this was quite common between girls.

She felt Sylvia get into it, the other girl rubbing her chest, while one finger went between both girls loins, mostly helping herself, but sometimes helping Julia. In a short while Sylvia came, squirting a fair bit onto Julia's crotch and a bit on herself. Panting some she glanced. "Was that good."

Julia hadn't cum yet, but was close. "It... It was..."

"You didn't cum?" She asked. "That's no good." She hummed as her head went down between Sylvia's legs. "Lets fix that." She chuckled as she got to work. Her lips going to down on Julia's loins. She was relentless on the other. Her tongue working her clit, slit, and whole nether region. In a short while Julia came, squirting herself. Her squirting fluid a bit oddly colored. Spraying partly onto her dress, but mostly onto Julia's face.

"Huh." She said as she pulled away, some slightly dark fluid on her face. "I think Rose has a similar color. I guess its a side effect of your cursed blessing." She shrugged. "Rather nice." She chuckled. "Leaves a mark. Those are fun." She smiled. "Now then, let me see how much more you can make. Tlazo makes all women squirt." She chuckled as she got to work again.

For a while Julia panted and moaned as she sweat, and came several times over. When done she panted and slumped next to Julia, rather grimy juices on her face. A few sprays having gone into her shoulder straps. Sylvia's own dress was much darker around the loins. Not as filthy as the ragged wraps that Sylvia had around her loins, but noticeably darker.

Sylvia hummed as she slid next to Julia. "Come now." She said. "Lets sleep together. I'll teach you day by day. Its your life now. You might as well enjoy it."

Julia was too tired to think too much. She realized that this may have been the others plan. She didn't mind. Just happy to be able to sleep despite her disgust at the filth of this temple.


12