The Solarium Incident

Story Info
Angie goes to a solarium, but she doesn't know...
2.1k words
3.67
12.6k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a tough day for her. Angelica was walking down the street absent minded. She had been invited to a party and already had a date to take with. He's name was Tom, nice and handsome guy with blonde hair. People said he was a bit weird and childish, but she had to try. It wasn't common for her to attract attention of someone with that looks. Angelica wasn't ugly, she knew that for sure. But she was not beautiful either. Cute, at most. She worked from home as a software developer and was good at it. After all, not everybody was able to graduate from one of the most prestigeous universities in the country. She was 5"5, slender, shoulder length brunette with small, b cup breasts. And because of her work, she was pale. That's why she decided to visit a solarium.

Sun Touched. That was the name of the solarium Angelica chose. From the outside, it was plain. No windows or nothing, just the entrance and a logo above the doors. She wouldn't be here if not for Stacy. Stacy was her hairdresser and about a month ago she heard about that saloon from her. Stacy herself was planning to go there right after their talk. Since then Angelica wanted opinion whether it was worth it to go or not, but for some weird reason she couldn't get in touch with Stacy since then.

She went through the doors and found herself in a different world. Everything was so flashy, the walls were red and black with posters of almost nude, golden skinned goddess. "Or maybe a porn star or a slut" Angelica thought. And on the floor was a pink carpet that led all the way to the reception with a woman behind the desk. Angelica walked to the desk just to be welcomed by this blonde girl. She looked like she was made by the horny teenager. Her breasts looked like they were barely holding in a tight, pink suit she was wearing. Long blonde, pouty lips and nails that didn't seem like a great idea for someone who was using a keyboard.

"Hiiii!" the receptionist said. "I'm Maddie! Welcome to, like, the bestest solarium!"

"Um... Hi" Angelica replied. She was annoyed with her already, but she decided to hide her feeling for that slutty looking girl. "My name is Angelica. I have a reservation"

"Wow, like, hi Angie" the receptionist smiled at her and stared dumbly.

"It's Angelica" said now very irritated woman. She hated her name being shortened, but then she thought that her full name could be too hard for that girl to pronounce. Maddie wasn't looking like someone intelligent to her.

"Can I have private room, with the best service you have?" Angelica asked finally. She always went for the best option possible, with her intelligence and job, money was never a problem.

The receptionist wrote something on the computer, which seemed to come hard to her because of her long, bright, pink nails. Angelica was a bit surprised when she saw the bimbo-receptionist face, which looked like this task was a lot of effort for her.

"Okey dokey, here's your card!" said the woman "Room 69 is, like, yours" added and then giggled.

Angelica rolled her eyes, took the card and walked past the bimbo idiot."Room 69? How many rooms do they have" She thought but after a minute of searching she found the room between room 5 and 7. Somehow it did not struck her that she was the only client in the saloon.

She went in and found herself in a small room with a sunbed, small shelf for clothes and a big mirror. Angelica saw her image in it, thin girl in baggy trousers, trainers and a T-shirt of a rock band she liked. She was curious what she will see in about an hour. She quickly stripped off her clothes when something suddenly catch her attention. On the top of the shelf was a small plate with a glass of weirdly looking red fluid and big, pink dildo. Angelica was disgusted seeing the dildo." What have I paid for? What were they thinking!?" She wanted to go out and scream at that stupid little bimbo from the reception, but she didn't want to hear her again, so she gave up that plan.

She looked at the glass. From what she read, her session was supposed to be divided into 3 separate tanning rounds so that she can tan properly. "My session will take some time, I don't want to dehydrate while in the machine" she thought. Taking the glass, she smelled it. Her nose was struck with the scent of strawberries and something else, less intense, although she couldn't identify what was it."Whatever" she thought, drank the liquid, set the timer and got into the sunbed.

For a moment nothing happened, but after a while the panels above her head lighted and turned pink."Weird, the UV lamps wasn't supposed to be violet?" she immediately thought, but then was struck with the intense feeling. What was it? She suddenly had a hard time forming thoughts. Not five minutes later she fell asleep.

Angelica was woken up by a timer she set on before tanning. She was groggy, and to her misery, her head hurt. She thought all of it was caused by the fact that she took a nap, so she did not make second thoughts about it. She stood up and looked in the mirror, but didn't notice any changes, even her skin looked as pale as it did before. But something seemed to change. She must have been drunk because it seemed to her that her lips were thicker and her breasts, normally barely noticeable, now were looking like C cup. She explained everything as just the exhaustion and went back to the sunbed for the second round.

The second round went just like the first one, although this time Angelica felt aroused for some reason, but she couldn't put a finger on why. When the second round ended, she still didn't look tanned as she wanted. Angelica decided to wrap herself into a towel and go ask for some advice. The only person she recalled to be in the building was this cute receptionist she met before.

"Hi, Maddie... ummm... I have a question" Angelica started. " I'm already after two rounds out of three and I'm barely tanned. Is there something I can do to tan better?"

"Oh, hiya Angie!" said Maddie a little bit confused. She wasn't the best to help in technical thingies but she didn't want to fail her customer so she went on. " You should, like, try to um... more time maybe? " She wasn't sure what to say. So she looked at her monitor and said the first number she saw. " Try, like, 3 hours!"

"Would be okay to make a longer session?" Angelica wasn't convinced. But she wanted to trust the receptionist that she knew what she was doing. " Alrighty then, thanks, Maddie!" Said and trotted back to her room.

She got into the sunbed once again and just like that cute receptionist said, programmed the machine to 3-hour long session instead of just an hour. This time she was awake the whole time. She even took the dildo with her. "Three hours is a long time and girl gotta do what girl gotta do to kill the time" Angelica explained her. The first hour went by peacefully. During the second hour Angelica started to sweat. She was feeling hot, aroused. The arousal was building moment after moment. And it never faded. Her hands and feet burned. She looked at her hands just to see where those sensations came from. But she didn't see anything special, just her hands, not that pale anymore with long, bright red nails. It did not struck her that she had never done her nails before. She tried to look at her feet as well so she looked down and furrowed her eyebrows. Her feet were gone, she was looking at two big orbs standing proudly on her chest. Wasn't she flat-chested? She giggled. She can't be flat-chested, because she has big titties. She hesitated. She was a programmer, she was smart! She hated being called Angie and her titties were small! She wiggled and tried to open a capsule. Doing that, her hand brushed her pussy and the sensations burst out in her brain. She instantly forgot everything. Angie started to rub her wet pussy, giggling. Big titties. She would like to take a dick between them. Dick. Or Dicks. She started to drool. Saliva touched her pouty lips. She tried to contain it in her mouth, but a girl with such thick lips that screamed "Cocksucker!" had a hard time even close them completely.

Her throat felt empty, just like her pussy and head. Then she reminded herself of a dildo she took with her. Angie felt so smart. Angie rapidly reached for it and stuffed it all the way deep into her mouth. She didn't find it weird that she had no gag reflex, even though 5 hours ago she would never took anything that deep.

Third and last hour of tanning (and masturbating) ended with a timer alarming it was time to leave. Exactly at the same time Angie came so hard, leaving her mind aroused and empty. She left the sunbed and looked at the girl in the mirror in front of her. There was no Angelica in the mirror. Angie looked at her new body and giggled. Her eyes, with that spark of intelligence in the past, were looking dumbly at her H cup size tits. She was a bombshell. And she loved it.

"Mmm... Angie is a hottie" said the girl loudly. " I'm still horny tho, I need a dick in me"

Angie looked at the pile of clothes on the shelf. They weren't the ones she came here with, but her tits and ass were much bigger now, so she needed new ones. And it appeared the saloon sponsored her some. 6 inch stillettos and a skirt that was practically the length of her nails. There were no panties or bra but she didn't mind. To her, panties would only make in harder for some stranger to fuck her senseless. Finally, she covered her tits with bright red tube top that somehow magically contained her massive milkers.

After that Angie left the room and headed straight to the reception. When she was about 10 meters from the table, she spotted that the receptionist was very busy. Her shoes were on the floor, while her feet touched the desk as she masturbated furiously. She was so focused on the sensations that she didn't notice Angie that was looking at her from behind the desk, visibly aroused. Angie understood the fellow bimbo very well, masturbation in public was her favourite hobby too, and as a bimbo, she knew too well that focusing on more than one thing is too hard.

Then it came to her. "I can, like, help her cum" the idea was in her head for less than a minute and Angie was already on her knees licking her new friends' pussy. It tasted better than Angie would have thought and she was good at it. Lick after lick, Maddie was closer to a climax, and eventually squirted right in to Angie's face. Maybe Angie would be angry at her if she didn't enjoy it so much.

They both started to giggle.

"You are, wike, the tastest pussy I wicked, cutie!" giggled Angie standing up.

"Omigod, you are, like, the bestest tongue!" the receptionist giggled back.

"See you, wike, next time! squeeled Angie, turned around and strutted out of the solarium.

It was a great day for Angie. She squeezed her tits once more and moaned. The party will be huge. She could already feel her pussy moisten as she thought about all the sex and blowjobs she's gonna give to her "date". "And maybe few more men" she thought to herself and giggled. Tim was his name? She didn't really care. He had a dick and that all that mattered.

And for solarium? It was sponsored by city's biggest and most powerful company that specialized in turning women into sex-crazed empty-headed bimbos. If only Angie knew where she was heading this morning... It didn't occur to her to check the place after all. But now her dim, little brain did not mind that. She was already planning to visit her favourite place once again.