The Soldier and The Cleaner Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Why the fuck were they here?? In this apartment...

Then as I looked up and glanced over at the couch, I had my answer. There was Sammy, on his knees in front of one of them sucking his cock. It all came to me. Larry and Lalo were these two recruits' sponsors and of course they knew their recruits' special interests.

"Ok baby-gurl looks like you get the basketball player." And with those words Lalo and Larry just stared at me.

"Oh, hell no! No fucking way guys!! Nope, not happening." I was in full hell no mode. No fucking way was I going to do this. Until I see Lalo's smile become a scowl. Then just like that he was in control.

"What'd I tell you earlier? Do you remember? Whose pussy is this?" With Lalo's question and his hand gripping my ass hard. I knew instantly what I was expected to answer.

"Yours."

And just like that Lalo let my hand and my ass go. I knew what was expected of me. I was to do as I was told. I turned and headed towards the guest because I was about to officially become a host for a recruit on his official college visit. But honestly, I was loving it.

I stood in front of Tyrod trying to ignore the slurping sounds that Sammy was making as he sucked cock a few feet over. I found my confidence and my voice...

"Hey, my name is David." My soft voice and my shy stance had this high school senior looking me up and down. I could see the excitement in his smirk. He knew what was up and he knew that he was a few moments away from a really nice piece of ass. In my mind I was thinking, yeah fucker...I am all that.

I reached out extending my hand to him as I preened and posed for him like the sweet little bitch that I am. Taking his hand as he reached out to meet mine.

I spoke in a soft, seductive voice, "I don't know about you but I really don't want to put on a show, do you?' Looking around the room as I asked that question, I gave an innocent smile, a tilt of my head to the side and a slow blink of my eyes.

"Naw, I only put on a show when I'm playing ball." Instinctively, I let a faint giggle escape my pouty mouth. Lowering my head to lick my lips to give them that wet look. How cute I thought, he really does think that he's all that...

As he stood up, it was my turn to appreciate what I was looking at, stepping back and looking up. My thoughts went into overdrive. Thomas is 6'6" and this high school senior is taller, I would find out later that he's 6'11" and not skinny at all. He was definitely height and weight proportionate. I bit my bottom lip, something told me that I might be in trouble.

Holding his hand as we made our way to the back bedroom the guys started in on us right on cue. "Get em baby-gurl! Go shorty it's your birthday, go shorty!" Larry being Larry.

"I have had a lot of ass at this school boy and I'm telling you now, that's the best piece of ass, male or female, that this school has to offer! Only the best for us here boy!!" Fucking Lalo...

Reaching for the door I couldn't help but think, huh, I'm the best piece of ass? Those two fucking idiots, I thought to myself, hiding my smile, blushing, loving every minute of it.

Closing the door behind us Tyrod quickly spun me around and just like that he was hunched over kissing me and pawing at my ass. "Damn your ass is so fine, I know now why they call you baby-gurl."

Tyrod's voice and his hands on my ass, his kisses, I was in trouble because I instantly began to moan. My recruit stepped back, allowing himself to sit down on the bed, then he pushed me back. "Turn on a lamp or something because I want to see what you look like when you take off those clothes."

I did as I was told so that my recruit could see how much I was blushing then I started to strip for him. Pulling my jersey over my head I got my first, "hell to the yeah." The sight of my puffy nipples got a good groan out of my guest.

After I had stepped out of my shoes and socks, I hooked my thumbs onto the waist band of my shorts and slowly, very slowly started to slide them down. My red mesh panties started to come into view, Tyrod's mouth dropped open. Right as I got to my crotch, I casually turned around and bent over ever so slightly to reveal my very nice, round ass.

The mesh allowing him to see my sweet ass and the outline of the panties highlighted the curves of my ass. Bending all the way down and finally stepping out of my shorts. Doing my turn and posing, flexing my legs just so that my muscle toned legs could be appreciated.

Then it was my turn to be in awe. When he lowered his boxers out sprung the true definition of a monster cock. I have only had a handful of male lovers at this point in my life, but it's safe to say that Thomas has the biggest cock that has ever fucked me. Lalo's cock is almost as long as Thomas's but much thicker at the base.

This thing, there are no words for this thing. Suffice to say, that this young man's cock is the biggest thing that I'd ever seen, ever. And about to be the biggest cock to ever fuck me.

Tyrod was every bit of a high schooler. Without hesitation he grabbed me by the arm and jerked me into bed with him.

"Easy baller, easy. I'm not going to run away, you caught me. Yay, you win...now relax and sit back." My voice seemed to have a calming effect on him because he did just as I asked.

I took that thing in my hand and was in awe of the sheer size of it. I didn't even try to close my grip around it. I just hung on to it.

I adjusted myself and before I knew it, I started to kiss this thing. Open mouth kisses, allowing my tongue to glide on the top of it as I pulled back. The hole on the tip fascinated me and I would flick my tongue on it like Thomas would sometimes do on my man pussy when he was feeling really horny.

I could stroke it with both hands but I struggled just a bit to get that head into my mouth. Eventually and with patience, I managed to open my mouth wide enough to get that thing inside. My saliva glands were going into overdrive and I started making slurping sound as I tried to swallow as much of the saliva as I could.

But having to open my mouth so obscenely wide didn't make it easy. It only increased the saliva. I was so busy slurping and sucking his cock that I hadn't noticed that my guest had full access to my ass and he was loving it.

Apparently, someone had thought of everything and had left a bottle of lube on the night stand. In a few minutes I could feel some rather large fingers slathering lube on my hole. Then as I felt the first finger push inside of me, I whimpered. Before I knew it, I was sucking cock while being pleasantly finger fucked.

I stroked his cock and finally was able to establish a rhythm with that thing in my mouth. He had worked three fingers inside of me and was working me well. I don't think that he knew what he was doing because with his long fingers he actually went deep enough that he grazed my spot and didn't really pay much attention to it.

Oh, the things I could teach you, I thought to myself...

The moment had finally arrived and I knew that it was time to let him have his prize. "How do you want me killer?" The sound of my voice taking me aback, since when did I have a sultry voice??

As I rose up on my knees pushing his shoulders back, I started to climb on top of him. "Let me tuff guy." That voice again...

Tyrod surrendered to me and laid down as I started to straddle him. I had already lubed his cock with as much lube as that bottle had in it. I got up on my feet and started to squat over his cock. Lining up my hole to that huge cock head and slowly lowering myself down.

My ass spread wide I could feel the head of his cock make its way to opening. This was going to hurt but I knew that it would pass so without hesitation I dropped myself on that monster.

Nothing, even as lubed as we both were, I wouldn't open up for him.

Tyrod grabbed my hips and jerked me down hard while pushing his hips up. I let out a loud scream as the air left my lungs with it... and just like that his cock had broken my seal.

"Everything ok in there? David are you ok??" Lalo, after a few moments, calling out to me at the door. It made me feel safe, he heard me scream and was checking on me.

"Yes babe, I'm good." I called out to Lalo and with those last words my guest started to fuck me slowly. The feeling of that massive cock pushing inside of me was driving me insane with pain and pleasure. Deeper he went and louder I moaned.

"Ohhh... my gawd..." I kept repeating over and over as that thing kept going deeper. How big was it? How much more?? These questions going on and on in my head until finally, thankfully my ass came to rest on his balls, it was all the way inside me.

Tyrod fucked me slow at first but he used every bit of that monster. Long, slow, deep strokes. Stretching me wide with each push and pull. I was moaning uncontrollably and groaning and whimpering and squealing. I was all over the place.

Then he rolled me over, laying me on my back. Instinctively, I spread my legs apart as wide as I could while pulling my knees back, as far as they would go until the came to rest on the mattress. I knew what my man wanted.

After lifting me and positioning me in the middle of the bed Tyrod was between my legs buried deep inside of me and fucking me with good, long deep strokes. I started spewing cum within minutes. I knew that Tyrod had never seen this before because it startled him at first. But he didn't stop, he just kept fucking me.

Over the hour or more that he fucked me, I lost count of the times that he triggered me. The last two or three times nothing would come out, just the sensation that I was ejaculating. My cock was dry heaving.

Slowly he pumped his monster in and out of me, "Are you ok?" I could feel the care in Tyrod's voice.

"Yes baby, ohh yes I'm fine. Oh god Ty you fuck so good, you feel so good." My eyes looking into his as I responded and that seemed to give him confidence because as soon as I spoke those words, he started to fuck me faster, harder.

I squealed uncontrollably and wrapped my arms around his thick neck pulling him closer and burying my face into him. Instantly I was suckling his neck, his chin, his bottom lip all the while that marvelous cock was fucking me harder, deeper.

"Oh Ty, Oh Ty...please baby, please fuck me!" I couldn't believe the words coming out of my mouth. This young high school senior was fucking me so good that I was surrendering to him.

This must've been too much for him because he tried to throw my legs over his shoulders. But because of our size difference I was lucky to have my feet against his ears. He started to slam me harder. Bottoming my ass out with every slam. I was folded in half and I was screaming, moaning, groaning and crying. The sensation was exquisite like nothing I could ever describe.

Then finally, mercifully after what seemed like forever, he came and came and came and came. I never knew a man could produce that much cum much less blow that much out at one time.

My feet were pressed against the sides of his head, I was quivering, my toes and feet were so curled that it didn't look humanly possible. My entire body started to spasm and I couldn't control myself. All I could do was absorb it all as I lay there, under him, repeating the same thing over and over, "Ohh...ohh...ohh...ohh."

I hadn't even noticed that he had collapsed his weight on top of me until he started to roll off of me. The sensation of that cock slithering out of me sent one last set of chills down my spine and one last gasp escaped my mouth as I laid there quivering out of control.

"Oh...oh...oh...oh..." That's all that I could say.

I was a sick, disgusting, nasty mess when he finally rolled off of me. I don't know what it is about large men but Tyrod grabbed me and jerked me into him. He wanted to spoon me. If he only knew how much I love being spooned by my man.

We lay there not saying a word. Then after a long wait he finally spoke, "I have never ever fucked anyone like that. Nobody has ever been able to take my cock like that. Guy or girl. I get it now, your boy Lalo kept telling me that he had something special for me. He wasn't bullshitting."

Tyrod's arm was across my chest holding on to me and when I heard those words, I reached up to grab on to his arm. I listened as he continued, "I think he's stupid as fuck. Something as sweet and special as you shouldn't be shared. If you were mine, I wouldn't let a strong wind hit you."

At that moment I was glad that he couldn't see my face. I had started to cry. My thoughts went to Thomas, I wanted that from Thomas. I wanted to be his everything, I wanted to be a part of all his life not left out of any of it. Tyrod's words hurt me because they were coming from him. A kid that had just fucked me and already he was declaring his allegiance to me.

I wanted to hear those words from Thomas...

I patted his arm as I whispered, "We better get dressed lover man. We better join the others." He had fucked me for over an hour and my body felt it.

And with that he didn't say a word he just got up and stepped into the bathroom for a shower.

I just laid there in a massive puddle of cum contemplating my situation. I had finally regained my composure. As I started to lift up on my hands to sit up, I could feel cum pouring out of me. I reached down between my legs, pulling my legs back and spreading my knees apart.

My fingers told me that I was massively dilatated. I looked down at my man pussy and it was gaping open like some up close porno shot that you see online. My pussy was destroyed.

As Tyrod stepped out of the shower and back into the room he quickly got dressed and went back out with the others. I sat there, alone, with my knees pulled back into my arms against my chest. I sat there pushing out all his cum and all I could think of was how did I become Lalo's fuck slut?

I made up my mind right there and then that if I was going to do this it would be on my terms and mine only. Nobody was going to own me except Thomas...

I jumped in the shower rinsing myself off and squatting down to push everything out. When all that would come out was air, I knew that all of his cum was out of me. I got dressed and went back to the living room with the others.

Walking back into the room there was a full-blown live sex scene straight out of a gay porno movie. Sammy hand one large cock in his ass and another in his mouth while stroking another with his hand. I won't bother with naming the cocks.

On the other side of the room was Tyrod, sipping on his beverage watching the show. I slowly walked over to him and leaned down to give him a goodbye kiss, a kiss that he gladly returned. "So, does this mean that you'll be playing for us this year?" I whispered before I pulled back.

"Most definitely and as soon as I get here you can forget this bullshit because you're gonna belong to me." As he said those words, he gently caressed my leg, smiled and winked. I bit my bottom lip and just nodded yes then batted my eyes before smiling back at him.

Tyrod asked me for my number, I gladly gave it to him. Then I turned and headed for the door but first I looked back in the room, "Damn Sammy, just...damn."

I was out...

Just like that it was over and I decided that maybe I wasn't meant to be in a relationship especially if the man that was supposed to love me as much as I loved him didn't want me in all of his life. As I walked to my car, once again, Thomas came back to mind.

I loved him so much but it wasn't enough and that broke my heart. That's what I felt as I started to drive to my parent's house. No, fuck this, I thought to myself and changed directions heading towards Thomas's apartment.

So many things going through my head on that drive, it all went by so quickly. Before I knew it, I was heading up the elevator to the top floor. Stepping out of the elevator I quickly made my way to the door turning the key and opening the door. Huh, the lights are on and I could hear someone in the bedroom.

My heart started to race; it was Thomas! He's finally home! As the older woman walked out of the bedroom, I was caught off guard. Then it hit me, this is Thomas's mother. But why? How? What the fuck??

"Sit down! Thomas is in a coma, he might die. You and I are going to have words!"

It was like being hit with a baseball bat; I don't even remember the conversation that followed. All I know is that the time between her saying, "Sit down!" and now, just blew by.

Now...here I am and there's Thomas. Lying in a bed...trapped inside himself.

Here I sit, completely mind fucked...then his fingers start to twitch.

12