The Soldier and The Cleaner Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My feet instantly started to curl like some freakish person possessed by a demon. My toes curling and I was no longer moaning I was half grunting, half screaming as his heavy balls smacked against the bottom of my ass over and over. As he developed his rhythm, beating my stretched hole with his cock. I was in bliss...

I don't know how long after that, he rolled me over and pulled my ass up, pushing my chest and face into the bed. His hands with a death grip on my waist and him on one knee with his leg locked over me. Now I was screaming into the pillow, tears streaming down my face. These weren't tears of anguish, they were tears of wonderfully painful joy.

His cock splitting me in half, his huge body just beating down my small body. Thank god that my ass has plenty of cushion to absorb the punishment that his thrusts were bringing down on me. Eventually I was on my back again, holding on for dear life as I started hearing that familiar sound.

The sound of his breathing beginning to change. He was about to cum and he was about to make me oh so very happy. I locked my legs around his back and it began. Stream after stream of thick hot cum, I could feel it filling me deep inside. Over and over his cock vomiting inside of me until...he finished.

Thomas collapsed on me and all the cum that was smeared all over my stomach instantly stuck us together. The cum was mine, I had lost count of all the times he triggered my cock to spew out my own seed. Now it was caught between us, smeared against our stomach and chest.

Thomas rolled off of me and instantly I knew what I had to do. Walking slowly, gingerly to the bathroom. I cleaned my chest off then grabbed a damp towel, a dry towel and a few medical supplies.

"Sit up." My voice, soft and loving.

"Thomas you're not being fair. I need time to work things out in my head and you need to decide if you really want to leave the military." I kept cleaning him up making sure that his wounds were good. "And you better not base your decision to stay or go on me."

I continued cleaning him up as I kept talking to him, softly, gently, lovingly...

"I'm coming out tomorrow. I'm telling coach then the team. After that I'm telling anyone that asks that, yes I'm gay." Thomas just stared at me as I finished talking then he kissed me.

"Leave that shit, you can clean it up tomorrow. Come to bed." His voice confident, in command.

My response instant, with love, "Yes sir."

I climbed into bed and he manhandled me into his arms, like a rag doll, spooning me. I've always loved the feeling of his cock going soft against my ass. Have I mentioned that already?

"Thomas..." I called out to him in a low soft voice.

"Yes?" He responded.

"I don't want to get back together. I don't know what I want but I don't want to get back together." There was silence after my declaration, then I braced myself when he took a deep breath and exhaled.

"I know. I know that you don't want to get back together but I also know that you still want me, you still love me." Hearing those words, what could I say. He was right.

"Give me time Thomas, please. Let me figure out what it is that I truly want, please, I'm begging you." I felt a tear roll down my face.

"I'll give you time David but make no mistake, until you tell me that you no longer love me, that you no longer want me. I'm not letting go. Remember, the only thing that I will never forgive, is you lying to me. Please don't ever lie to me because at this point, I don't know what will happen if you do that. I honestly don't know if I can take you lying to me." His words sent a chill through me.

For Thomas not telling him is the same as lying. I don't think I can tell him about Ty, not after this. Not now. Making shit worse, I don't know if I can let Thomas go. I started drifting off to sleep, I couldn't help but remember the movie with Ty.

What am I doing? What the fuck am I doi...