All Comments on 'The Soldier... Judgement Day'

by reallife4me

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
CorjixCorjixover 4 years ago
IDK

I enjoyed your story. Well written and paced. I am troubled by the notion that revenge heals, that it does anything useful. Every story is unique in the 'justice' that is appropriate. I have learned to stand up for myself; and not allow unwarranted attacks of any form, that I did not incite. Yet after years of angst over past injustices upon me, I came to realize that I was only prolonging my suffering. So I let it all go. Sure, I thought of sweet revenge, what I would do if... Then I came back to the notion that to really heal, I had to move on completely. Now I wonder how I might react if face to face with one of my past tormentors. I would first look for the sorrow in their eyes...then I would turn away. I gave you a four for this effort. If the remainder of the stories is just about finishing the task of revenge...I will stop reading. I personally hope to see an evolution in Thomas' thinking. The world of negativity holds no lessons for me anymore - I have left it behind to find its own way...to rot if it will... whatever.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Stocking up on popcorn for the revelation of the "gay gene".

Abortion on demand proponents are going to have a coniption!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Please continue

I NEED to know what happens to Tomas and David

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Now the story has evolved into sweet Thomas being a vigilante cold-blooded murderer. So very sad. Has jumped the shark...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userreallife4me@reallife4me
Not much to say other than I'm still trying to figure it all out. I'm not a writer just someone that enjoys telling a story, enjoy.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES