The Soldier's Sister: The Nurse Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sisbro2
Sisbro2
175 Followers

' Yes, I did. I just kept thinking of you holding my cock, and I had all these crazy fantasies about you.' She looked at me then, a huge smile on her face, and kissed me again, but this time she opened her mouth, her tongue snaked out and we were kissing passionately, intimately. This went on for quite a few minutes, but we instinctively knew we couldn't let it continue, with mum being just downstairs.

'Did you touch yourself thinking about me?' she whispered, and I just nodded. 'Did you make yourself come?' she followed up and again I nodded. She was sounding very excited now, especially her breathing which I could hear was becoming fast and shallow. 'Oh fuck, you're making me so fucking horny,' she gasped out. 'It's confession time sweetheart, I did the same thing last night. I'm afraid it was a case of, 'the biter got bit,' because we both know I was teasing you when I touched your cock yesterday, but like you I couldn't get it out of my head. I thought about it over and over, and I touched myself thinking about you. Isn't that instant fucking karma at work?' She was quiet, well we both were quiet for a minute or two, and then she whispered, 'If it's okay with you, I'd like touch you again if I may?' I think I temporarily lost the power of speech just then, but I managed to nod... vigorously.

Slipping off the bed, she lifted the covers off again, but piling them on the edge of the bed between me and the door. If mum came in, it would look as if she was sitting beside the bed, but still attending to me, but the way she was going to attend to me was like nothing mum would ever dream of. She reached over and I lifted my hips, and I pushed my boxers down.

Her hand, oh god, her beautiful hands, touched me lightly, sending shudders of sensation through my entire body. She looked at me lovingly, her dark eyes sparkling, and stroked my cock up and down, slowly and so very gently smiling all the while.

'It's beautiful, I love it,' she said quietly continuing to stroke me, and I reached over and felt her breasts through her uniform. Taking her other hand, she pulled down the concealed zip of her uniform top, giving me better access to her boobs, and I managed to slip my hand inside her bra and gently squeeze her nipples. She gasped with pleasure, then a quiet little moan as I continued to caress her boobs. Meanwhile her hands were playing havoc with my cock, and I was so excited, I could feel my impending orgasm starting, and I warned her that I was about to come.

She stood up and bent over me, and before I realised what she was doing I was in her mouth, and she was sucking me. I watched her beautiful face, eyes closed, her lips distended round my cock as she gently tugged on me with her hand and sucked with her mouth. It was just too fucking exciting seeing her doing such a loving, but delightfully wanton thing. I groaned quietly, and then I was coming, wave after wave pulsed up the length of my cock, and I shot it all into her mouth. She never hesitated for a second or tried to pull away, just swallowed and swallowed, making 'Mmm... Mmm...' noises. She never spilled a drop. If I had loved her before, then I love her so much more now. My sister, my lover.

* * *

Sisbro2
Sisbro2
175 Followers
12