All Comments on 'The Soldier's Wife'

by TRYTSTYN

Sort by:
  • 73 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
So maybe writing isn't your thing

Nothing wrong with that. Some people can, some people can't. You're probably really good at other stuff. I've read three. I think that's enough.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Jersey Shore

This would.make a great tv show. Check with NetFlix, or maybe HBO. The Sopranos are back. Good story , with no bloodshed . Yet.

tangledweedtangledweedover 5 years ago
I love what you did with this tired story type.

I almost didn't read this when I saw the "blackmailed for sex" description, but based on your earlier stories I thought it was worth a look. It was a good thing I did, because you sunk the old blackmail schtick in the river with a set of cement overshoes.

Many stories irritated me by how easily blackmailed women could be, when there were obviously better solutions to their problems. This story eases that irritation in a refreshingly entertaining manner and is a winner for me.

masterkeith53masterkeith53over 5 years ago
this sucks

this is a site for stories that has sex in them, if she is going to be blackmailed then needed to fit or else it makes you look stupid for writting this piece of crap.

tazz317tazz317over 5 years ago
BOSSES TRYING SCAMS

should have better control of their assets, TK U MLJ LV NV

DominantYetServile22DominantYetServile22over 5 years ago

I like the story, like the twist. But your little honey needs to get her shit wired straight as far as working conditions for women in this country by state, which includes among many other things strength of sexual harrasment laws, frequency of complaints, and rate of prosecutions for complaints. California is in the top half, about 3 spots below Jersey, and the top half is almost entirely blue states, with 20 of the bottom 21 worst states for women to work in all being red states. Maybe us in Cali aren't so fucking stupid after all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Thanks for sharing..

You’re obviously very talented, I liked the change in prospective. Together with the humorous aspect, I thought it worked really well. Looking forward to reading more from you..thanks again.

PowersworderPowersworderover 5 years ago

Bada bing! I loved the twist, with Angela extorting the blackmailers. It was exactly the kind of thing a made man's wife would do (at least according to the Sopranos!).

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Jersey Girls

Being from Jersey, I had a feeling something was up when I saw she had an uncle Paulie help get her a job. Loved it! Bada Bing Bada Boom!

0zed0zedover 5 years ago
Great Story

Keep up the good work.

johntcookseyjohntcookseyover 5 years ago
Almost didn’t read

I too thought from the description that this was the same tired old blackmailed wife plot, but read on cause I liked what you did with “With Malice Aforethought”. I’m still smiling. Angela’s got sand. I’ll go back to my comments from your first story, invoking Clint Eastwood’s line from “Grand Torino”: “Ever notice how you come across someone every once in a while who you shouldn’t have fucked with?”

Thanks again. That was fun.*****

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 5 years ago
I Can't Stop Laughing!

You got me!

I thought it was gong to be the usual wife falls for the blackmail story, along with the dumb bimbo who THINKS she smart, while she seems so dumb.

Then it turns out that she's NOT so dumb, and I liked the she told her husband up front. Even if he WASN'T a made man, not giving into the blackmail is always the right thing to do. You obviously can't trust blackmailers to keep their word, or to not use what you just did to further blackmail you.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 5 years ago
@tangledweed

While it didn't cause me to hesitate reading, I WAS fooled by the description in that she actually WASN'T blackmailed!

TheKrrakTheKrrakover 5 years ago
Another great tale

Short, sweet and to the point.

Loved it, anyone who doesn't love this is a dickless wonder.

5/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Loved that the dick wads are from California.

Simplistic and cartoonish, but it rates well just because it turns the tired stupid blackmail plot device upside down. I think she let them off too easy. I was going to propose that part of her pay back would be to make the two fools suck each others dicks, but then I remembered they are from California.

When they show up with the money, Vince should have the DA there waiting to arrest them.

ju8streadingju8streadingover 5 years ago

hell yeah. can you add another chapter to this?

woodmanonewoodmanoneover 5 years ago
My kind of woman

Dosen't take any shit from anyone. She is not as scatterbrained as she might appear. Sharp young lady with a husband that can protect her if necessary but she seems to be able to do it on her own. Liked the story and they perspective.

Thanks for the hard work. Looking forward to more of your work.

Woodmanone

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Anony above

is an idiot. The story is funny, creative, and well enough done mechanically. Don't let the idiots discourage you. I think most readers will chuckle over this one.

AlanDavidAlanDavidover 5 years ago

If they dont have the guts to leave their name, Shove their comments in the trash. I happen to like the 3 out of 3 stories you've written. Keep going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
i mean....it's new jersey

so they're almost ny tough....almost.

but that's like....100 times more tough than some sun-burnt cali cuck. and mayyybe the occasional mountain man growing pot in north cali.

the only tough thing in cali is the mexican population, cuz they're not beta bitches.

this was funny. and maybe the anon below doesn't like your writing cuz it's east coast style? idk. i liked it. you do you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Jersey all the way

Great new spin.

Ignore the criticism, keep on writing.

You rock!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Fun read

Jersey mobster wife scores over two dumb ass holes. But both deserve a beating or jail.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
It's you're, not your, in many cases

Have someone copy edit your pieces. Enjoyed it, nonetheless.

boatbummboatbummover 5 years ago
Dead Dickheads Walking

Vince might take the money, but he for sure won't take the disrespect! Those two clowns better be running by the time Angela gets to Angelo's.... ;-)

LMAO with this one -- nice job. Quite a shift from your other (dark) tales. Thanks for contributing here.

CaOldDogCaOldDogover 5 years ago
I love it "Paulie from Jersey"

You from Jersey - I'm from Jersey (what was that TV skit?) - great little story!

DogFuzzDogFuzzover 5 years ago
Holy Smoke Batman!

Okay, okay, I didn’t see that coming. I do love a big plot surprise and that was a good one. It would be fun to see her pop up again in a story. A big Five for something new and refreshing. Say hello to Big Paulie for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
loved it.

I didn't see that coming. Still chuckling.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 5 years ago
Oh, Yeah ...

Wait ‘til Sweetie and Hubby go vacation in DeGarde, LA. JimBob’s swamp, doncha know!

5*

timrivtimrivover 5 years ago

Love it. 😂🤣😂

jneric2691jneric2691over 5 years ago
Just damn hilarious!

I loved it!

xtchrxtchrover 5 years ago
Almost Didn't Read!

Yeah, I almost didn't read this, I thought it was your typical blackmail scenario. But am I glad I read this story. Wonderful, Funny and Entertaining. I wish it was longer. It reminded me of a story called "BAM" with a similar scenario.

Thank you for a funny story....That I enjoyed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
WTF?

Is this Dr Seuss? This is supposed to be a site for SEX stories -- not Walt Disney bullshit.

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchover 5 years ago
HTF. Could this be anything but a five!? I sorta wondered if Guido factor would be involved

Epic x cultural humor.

And I am a proud Californian!!😛

bruce22bruce22over 5 years ago
Fun Story

Really I figured out what kind soldier he was, before she drew pictures. Nice creativity.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
cute

But she can't be that bright if she thinks she has to stay pure for her husband while acknowledging he cheated on her. Dumb mafia bimbo.

MainefiddleheadsMainefiddleheadsover 5 years ago
anonymous WTF

Go ahead, pull your pud.

maninconnmaninconnover 5 years ago
Heh heh

Yeah, just yeah.

Full boats, 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
These

These two morons need to pay greatly for their attempted blackmail.They have obviously worked this scam elsewhere.

JbRobertssonJbRobertssonover 5 years ago
Still laughing, great story...

Well, you got my 5. That was great. LOL.

Thanks for submitting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Hell yeah

Fucking loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Pretty damn funny!

I don’t understand why this isn’t rated higher. It’s a five to me. Like another commentator, I almost didn’t read it based on the single line trailer.

Maybe that’s it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Slimeball Reckoning!

Loved our Joysey Goyl! Unfortunately, not every married lady who faces these unending iterations of predation has a capo hubby Vince! Nor every unmarried one, a capo famiglia Uncle Paulie! More's the pity!

Freddog6601Freddog6601about 5 years ago
Good humor

Short fun humorous read. Nice creativity.

etchiboyetchiboyabout 5 years ago
Love the twist of “soldier”.

5-stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Fabulous!

Creative. Not the usual LW cuck/fag crap

neilnblowme2neilnblowme2about 5 years ago
fantastic

finally a real loving wife who respects her husband

so rare in todays society where half the women have no respect for their man just as half of the men are also cheating scum with no respect for their wives

thank you for giving me hope

5* 100 hardons and a tingling feeling in my balls

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
"...daddy didn't raise no stupid girl..." 5 stars, sir.

Somehow, you captured the 'Joisey' thing perfectly. (Of course, those of us who live in NJ know that the stereotype is nonsense, but what the heck...if it works for you, run with it, right?)

Let me be among the legions who will likely congratulate you for your ingenuity and originality. You bring a desperately needed breath of fresh air to LW, TRYTSTYN.

Bravo.

john_sixfooterjohn_sixfooterover 4 years ago
Absolutely genius!

Finally, two greaseballs make the wrong move on the wrong woman!

robroy93robroy93about 4 years ago
Different

Different angle, same great story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Omg, that is epic.

I can't tell you just how much I relate to this. Hahaha

far_wanderer1984far_wanderer1984almost 4 years ago

Fun story could of been 5 Star of it went into what Vince did.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago

Again, I had forgotten how good this was.

Tiger27Tiger27about 3 years ago

Loved the play on "soldier". She made them an offer they "shouldn't" refuse.

Great , and thanks.

williepeterwilliepeteralmost 3 years ago

fantastic twist , loved it

Helen1899Helen1899over 2 years ago

I love this author

Helen1899Helen1899over 2 years ago

This author is the best at this type of story 5 stars never does him justice

KRD19254KRD19254over 2 years ago

Vince needs to send that CA company a message, Jersey style, sending their two new euniches back!

/

+5*, Hooyah, salutes....

lisablissfullisablissfulover 2 years ago

Top of his class with this type of story 5*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

The forgiveness fappers must hate you.

sg1010sg1010over 1 year ago

Short, Sweet & Love It !

THANKS !

Jlyn1Jlyn1over 1 year ago

Love her,Love the story 😊

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I just have to read the rest of this authors work, fucking brilliant!! Even if she wasn't married to a made man, pushing back in these contrived situations would totally derail shit plot lines like this.

tomphan25tomphan25about 1 year ago

The 5-point scale is way too low for this one.

Thanks!

Helen1899Helen189911 months ago

You can read this author's stories time and again and never tire of them

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Good stuff. Coukd have been a bluff. Coukd have been real. The line about letting Vince get some on the side and her not disrespecting him suggests the latter. As well as her dad being in for a bum federal rap. Creative.

26thNC26thNC7 months ago

Married to the mob. Great story.

TRYTSTYNTRYTSTYN6 months agoAuthor

For those of you wondering about Angela letting Vince screw around there was a nice Italian gentleman an old friend told me about in his neighborhood with the nick name "Two Balls" because he moved his girlfriend in the house with his wife. Not sure if it was because he had two women or he just had the balls to do it

He disappeared a few years later but I understand that was business and nothing to do with his living arrangements

silentsoundsilentsound6 months ago

I can't help but love this one. 5* and thanks for the laugh!

silentsoundsilentsound6 months ago

P.S. TRYTSYN. I married a princess. She's cute, sexy and a little over five foot nothing but petite.

She's generous and a fantastic wife but her nice girl image disappears when someone really crosses her.

She was married before and her then husband tried to disrespect her by moving his mistress into their home.

The divorce was immediate and very one sided in her favor. He was desperate to get her back though and didn't take a hint.

He mysteriously moved to the other side of the country and died for some reason. LoL!

Have a good year my friend.

inka2222inka22225 months ago

I feel bad that she didn't set Vince on them to end their career. Permanent-like.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTRYTSTYN@TRYTSTYN
Married (35 years) white male typical 57 years old live in the southern US grown children now have grandchildren NRA member gun collector

story TAGS