All Comments on 'The Solitary Arrow Ch. 03'

by mack_the_knife

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Just keeps getting better and better

Great story! I particularly like the character's personalities--lots of depth to their reactions and emotions.

The disagreement/questioning their future together was a nice touch. Showing that everything may not and does not work out perfectly like the 'Fairy Tales' makes your story much more believable and enjoyable. Bravo!

Looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Excellent work!

Every time I finish a chapter in this story, I find myself wishing there was more! I can't wait for the next installment!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Great Job!

Keep them coming! You're doing a great job of writing!!!

SSobotkaJrSSobotkaJralmost 19 years ago
Nicely Done!

Very good read! You're developing the plot and the characters very well, and it's not all wine and roses (though I did cringe at the abuse done by the orc), but it does make for a more believable tale.

Honestly, I'm hoping this goes one of two or three ways, but I eagerly await to see what you're going to do next!

Can't wait for the next chapter, and I look forward to more of your Feldar Tales... especially ones with your catgirl! She's very delicious! ^_^

Maintain and Check Six!

Stephen

ohhhdearohhhdearalmost 19 years ago
Full Chord of Emotions

Thank you... please don't stop submitting the tales of Feldare and its intriguing peoples!

This story in particular plays the full chord of emotions. i've wept for several reasons, been angry... furious, even, aroused, shaking with fear, felt deep pity and indignation... hopefully i'll also get to feel joy and release before this Tale is ended.

msboy8msboy8almost 19 years ago
Great as usual!

a cornucopia of sentiment and passion! You have got me tightly wrapped up in your story and I love it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
An Excellent read so far

Given the fact that that this story was wriiten so long ago, I have my doubts that this author will read my comments. For those that have been graced with the opportunity to peruse this story, it is, without a doubt, prose written by a master of imagination, combined with a knowledge of the ancient past. Woo Hoo! I can't wait to read the rest!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
This story is very well written

I am thoroughly enjoying this tell, dear sir. So far it is one of the best sci fi/fantasy stories I have read on this site. Heck, in general. Bravo.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous