All Comments on 'The Solitary Arrow Ch. 04'

by mack_the_knife

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
NamizujsNamizujsalmost 19 years ago
Excessively enchanting Mack!

Please contiue as speedily as up to now, I hate waiting and I feel this is wonderfull!

They should go on Her quest together, I hope they will.

John

mack_the_knifemack_the_knifealmost 19 years agoAuthor
Can't keep up this pace

All these are pre-written up to chapter 13. After that it will likely slow quite a lot, sorry. I may manage to squeeze out chapter 14 before the last is released, as Literotica is approving one a day of them. We shall see.

themonk110themonk110almost 19 years ago
A Story a day.

I am delighted to think of the next ten days. Great story!

I read your earlier work, and your style show consistent improvement. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Excellent!

As I've said in a private comment to you, I cannot wait to read the next installment.

I am very pleased with the story thus far.

msboy8msboy8almost 19 years ago
Very Comfortable

The beauty you have created with your excellent writing is oh so comfortable. I want to bask in your world forever. An unfortunate side effect, reading this I feel no urge to write, feeling that my work will be but a pale shadow to what I will write.

(Gotta stop having Shakespear for lunch, hahaha)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Congratulations

These are such gentle and enthralling tales and, like the Caliph in the Arabian Nights,do not wan't them to end.I look forward to these stories as eagerly as I did to my favourite radio tales when I was very young.

Prolonged_Debut10Prolonged_Debut10over 8 years ago
Solitary and Sound

I have read this story 4 times now and I keep coming back to read it again every so often. I love the characters and the slow pace of the story at the beginning. noone realizes what is going to hit them later on.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous