All Comments on 'The Son Also Rises'

by kudzu41999

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Sex with StepMom NOT Incest

The universal taboo of incest is all about the risk of inbreeding between close blood relatives.

So sex with step mom is not incest.

Surely you can grasp that simple concept!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
"Sex with StepMom NOT Incest"

It may differ from country/state, but from a legal point of view very often it is considered incest.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
A Great Story Lost in the Telling

Although I enjoyed the storyline - which was very creative - reading it was like trying to walk through quicksand.

It is obvious that English is not your first language. That being the case, I would recommend that you use one of the editorial services that are available through Literotica to edit your writing.

Having said that, I managed to read it all the way through to the end so it must have been worth the journey.

DaveDeSadeDaveDeSadealmost 7 years ago
Pick, pick, pick!

Okay, the author mentions several times that sex with a stepmother is legally not incest, so your anonymous b.s. shows that you don't read well. What the author is trying to get across is how the characters FEEL about their relationships. Greta was the first of the many stepmothers to treat him well. She became the first mother figure in his life. She can FEEL like his mother, even though she isn't, and that can make the thought of sex with her FEEL like it would be incest, even though it isn't. Feelings aren't always logical.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Spoiler Alert

Greta is actually Mike's sister. Betty is actually Mike's long-lost biological mother that worked for a time as a prostitute. Elaine was once Mike's nanny and now works in the porn industry. Gretchen is actually Mike's half-sister. What a mess...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Wha what happened

Sorry I must have fallen asleep...is it over?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Loved it

I love it it was a long long story but was worth it

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
literary illusion magic

i love that everything just fits into the end. i wish that it had that stroke elements to it but thats just me... dreamcloud quality plot into it +incest

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

10 out if 10 I absolutely loved it!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Another waste story of a Spineless shit son

Hahahaha, I am half asleep and ROFL while reading the story. Spineless son who cares for his Abusive Dad even in the death bed. The Title should not be ThE Son Also Rises it should be The son also Sucks his Father.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
To long!

Very disjointed. You didn't read it over after you wrote it did you? You could not have and still send it in to be published. You probably have not read it yet. Really, the only good thing about it is the title.

redlion75redlion752 months ago

I gave up when the git tried to suck venom out of snake bite from a snake that had no venom.99%of snake bite vics don't carry the damn thing around the waistline after getting bit.then grandma is pissed because the kid saves her life then looks at a nice ass.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous