The Son-in-law Ch. 07

Story Info
Anne gets tied up.
5.2k words
4.45
51.3k
28

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/11/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tuesday

Anne awoke in the depth of the night, and started to think about what she had done the day before. She realised that she had humiliated herself in front of her tormentor. After a week of no sex, she had submitted to his request to masturbate herself in front of him, until she had a full orgasm in front of him! With him just watching her and stroking his long dick, smiling lasciviously. Her face reddened in the darkness. What had made her do such a dirty thing? She felt ashamed, and resolved never to do such a thing again. She still did not yet have the courage to tell her daughter the awful truth, but she made up her mind not to take an active part in her sex with John, so that at least she would have the excuse that he had forced her to fuck him, and so she would be less to blame.

Then she remembered how she had climbed on top of him and rode his big dick and how good that it had felt inside her in that position. She reproached herself again, and told herself she would not do it again, though she already doubted whether she would be able to keep her promise to herself once she was aroused and her pussy was full of juice and desire. She felt miserable and ashamed, and she shed a few quiet tears in the darkness at her powerless situation, as she slowly drifted back into sleep.

When she awoke in the morning, she still felt disgruntled, and displeased with herself. She was not handling the situation at all well. But soon her husband woke up, oblivious as usual to her situation, and Anne was caught up in the whirl of breakfast, and the pain of having to talk to her daughter while hiding her terrible secret. Of course, her daughter too was unaware of what her mother and husband did while she was at work, and so she cheerfully chatted, trying to cheer up her mother, who seemed a bit down in the dumps.

And then they were gone again, rushing off to work, and leaving Anne at the mercy of John. John soon appeared, all crumpled t-shirt and baggy boxers, inside which she could see the bulge of his dick which appeared to be already quite large. John had a huge grin on his face, like he was happy with himself about something. This made Anne apprehensive. John enthusiastically embraced Anne, pulling her to him and crushing her breasts to his chest. He bent down to kiss Anne, but she turned her head a little, so that he kissed her cheek rather than her lips, and then he nuzzled at her neck.

'Hi darling!' he purred. 'Mmm. You smell good.' His arms moved down her back and he squeezed her arse.

'Hi John,' Anne murmured in a resigned tone. She could smell her daughter's perfume on his face, and it sent another shiver of guilt through her.

John snuggled lower kissing her neck and chest, and pulling her hips towards him. Then he reached up and pulled off her gown, casting it to the floor before smoothly lifting Anne's nightie over her head. Anne started to resist but quickly gave up, realising that he would be able to force her anyway, and that resistance could lead to more of her nice clothes being torn in his strong hands.

So she stood there in her bra and panties. She had taken to wearing a bra at breakfast to keep her breasts from embarrassing her by swinging visibly inside her gown, and in some vague, or was that vain, hope that it would deter John's attention to them.

John stood there looking at her standing in front of him, almost naked with her large breasts filling her bra, standing high and close and making a deep cleavage. His eyes took in her waist and tummy and her small panties, with a few tiny hairs escaping at the top and between her thighs. Anne reddened and wished she'd chosen larger ones this morning.

John smiled in apparent appreciation of her bounties. 'God, you're beautiful Anne! No wonder I want you so much!'

Anne was secretly flattered, of course. After all, no-one else said such things to her. Except perhaps Jenny nowadays, since they had become intimate. But no man except John, since her husband was too used to her to give her compliments any more. But John's compliments were always perplexing too, since his appreciation of her didn't stop him forcing her to accommodate his dirty desires.

'Just wait a second. I've got to get something.' John said, and went back to his bedroom, leaving Anne standing there, unsure of whether she should try to put on her gown again or even try to hide.

But John was back a second later, without his t-shirt and holding a few small pieces of material in brown and black. He put the pieces on the kitchen table next to her, and asked her to turn around. She slowly turned away from him to face the table, though she knew he was ogling her hips and arse. Once she would have been embarrassed, but she had become more confident about the sexiness of her arse in the last few weeks. It was just that she resented having to follow his orders, though she knew that if she refused, John could easily force her with those strong arms of his.

John picked up the one piece of thin black material, and then put it over her eyes as a blindfold, tying it behind her head. Anne was now left in pitch darkness, and started to panic. She had not been blindfolded since she was a child, and was now afraid of what would happen.

'John, what are you doing?' she asked in a voice that sounded more nervous than she had meant to use. 'I don't think I like this game.'

Anne tried to take off the blindfold, but John grabbed her hands, laughing.

'It'll be fine. Leave it on. It'll be fun. You'll see,' he purred in her ear in a soft voice. He was still holding her hands in his tight grip, so she had no choice really. She could hear him breathing close behind her. They stood for a while, him holding her hands, and her trying to control her panic, until she started to become used to the darkness. Her breathing gradually returned to normal, and she wondered if he would just bend her over the table and fuck her like that. It would be a bit like fucking in the darkness, unable to see her fucker, except that of course, he would be able to see her and observe her body and her every movement.

Anne felt her body tingling, as if trying to feel what was happening, now that her eyes could not help her. She could feel that her nipples were erect and thrusting against her bra. She also felt an odd tingle in her pussy. Why was her pussy getting wet when she was in this strange and somehow threatening situation? Not that John had ever really hurt her, but it was so strange not to being able to see what he was doing. She could feel the hardness and heat of his erection against her arse through two layers of material.

John slowly released her hands, after putting them by her sides, then she felt him undoing her bra, and pulling it down her arms. Her breasts fell free and back to their normal level, slightly apart, with her nipples hard and pointing slightly outward. Anne's breathing was fast again. What did he plan to do to her?

John turned her around and pushed her back so her bottom was pressed against the table. Then she felt his hands on her breasts and his lips sucking her right nipple. It felt very intense in her private darkness. Just the feeling of the table pushing against her arse, his fingers fondling her left breast and nipple, and the hot wetness of his mouth sucking the right nipple, hard and soft. My god it was nice. He nipped her nipple gently with his teeth, sending a shiver of pleasure through her. Then he did it again, and a third time. This must how blind people feel during sex, she thought. When you have no sight, the sense of touch feels accentuated.

He then switched to her left nipple, sucking and nipping it, while his other hand possessed her right breast, fondling and pulling on her wet nipple playfully. Anne started to feel herself become aroused in her private darkness. Like this she could imagine that it was anyone giving her pleasure: another young man, or Jenny, or maybe even a stranger in the darkness of the cinema. She felt herself starting to make little groans.

Then Anne felt his mouth move lower, down her belly towards her pussy, which she could feel was already juicy and tingling. He continued to fondle her breasts for a moment longer, then she felt him hook his fingers under her panties and slide them slowly to the floor, while he buried his face in her nest of pubic hair. She stepped out of her panties with John's help, and then felt his hands on her arse pulling her towards his face. She could hear him sniffing her scent. How good it was that he liked her pussy smell! She had previously imagined that it wasn't nice for others, as her husband had never been keen to lick her down there. She had been guilty of enjoying the smell of herself on her fingers, but it was only John, and then Jenny, who had convinced her that her pussy scent was sexy to others too.

John had moved her legs slightly apart and now was licking her moist slit up and down. Anne felt her pussy lips parting for his hot tongue. Her cunt was now buzzing and sending sweet feelings up her body, to her tingling breasts and her lips and her brain. Her mouth was now open, and she was starting to make little groaning sounds as her body came alive from the cunt upwards.

Slowly, John's tongue moved over her pussy and up to her clitoris teasing it until it was a throbbing ball of heat, dying for release, At the same time, he moved his hand between her legs from behind and slipped first one, then two fingers, into her dripping pussy. He moved his fingers slowly in and out, while he kept licking and circling her clit with his strong tongue, and Anne felt the orgasm rising inside her. The blindfold concentrated her attention inside her, and the sensations and stimulation and the delightful feelings kept rising up and up, until the orgasm exploded in her cunt and she swore and cried out.

'Oh God, Yes, Fuck! Oh God! Ahhh!' came out her mouth, as her body shook and quivered, and her legs started to buckle under her, causing her to grip the table behind her.

Eventually, John slowed down, and stood up slowly, briefly licking each of her quivering breasts, and then kissing her full on the mouth. Anne kissed him back, smelling the overwhelming scent of her own pussy-juice on John's face, which she could not see, of course, due to the blindfold.

After kissing for several dreamy minutes, she felt a jerk as John kicked off his boxers, and then the pressure of his hands on her shoulders forcing her to her knees. A moment later, she felt the solid heat of John's stiff cock forcing its way between her lips. She opened her mouth wide to let in his big dick, and tasted his cock as it pushed to the back of her mouth. It tasted strong, and she realised that his cock was covered with her daughter's dried pussy juice. Once again he was making her suck him when he hadn't washed his cock after fucking her daughter the night before!

Anne was jolted back to reality from her dreamy, post-orgasmic state, and she was again filled with hate for him, that he cared so little for her that he made her suck her daughter's cunt-juice from his cock each day. The affection she had started to feel for him again after the sweet orgasm he had given her, evaporated, leaving her resentful. But she had to deal with his forceful cock and concentrate on not choking.

But then the cock pulled out of her mouth, leaving her kneeling and wondering what was next. She felt John's hands under her arse, and then she was lifted up onto the table. She was always amazed at how strong he was, and how he could lift her with such apparent ease. There was no way she could stop him from doing what he wanted.

She felt John putting something on one wrist and then the other. It must have been the other pieces of material he had brought out earlier. What was he up to now, she wondered. Then she felt his hands grab her shoulders from behind and pull her gently down onto her back on the table. Then she felt him stretch her right arm out from her body at 90 degrees. She felt the material pull on her wrist stretching her arm a little more. Then he did the same to her left arm, so that she was lying on her back with arms outstretched. She tried to move her arms but she could not. She realised that he had used the pieces of material to tie her to the table. She struggled to get up, but realised that she could not move her upper body.

She lay there in the darkness of her blindfold, and felt the panic rising again. What did he plan to do? Why didn't he want her to see? Would he fuck her like this or do something worse to her? She couldn't imagine what would be worse. Maybe he would leave her tied up for her husband to find, naked and smelling of sex, when he came home from work.

Her mind went back to scenes in movies, where women were tied up, by cruel barons, or rough cowboys, or heartless soldiers or wild natives. Scenes in films like this always sent a thrill of fear through her. She didn't always know exactly what might happen to the women, but the not-knowing somehow heightened the fear.

When she was very young, she imagined that it might be something like when her older brothers tied her up sometimes, when they would tickle her against her will, and leave her crying exhausted tears after giggling too much. Sometimes they would threaten to leave her alone for some dog to find her and she would imagine being bitten. Then it was also the fear of the embarrassment of someone else finding her like this and being made fun of. So when he brothers tied her up she would cry and cry till her brothers got sick of the racket and let her go before they got into trouble. This was sort of what she thought would happen to the women in the movies who were tied up too.

Then when she got a bit older, she started to realise that worse things could happen -- women could be tortured, or killed, or burned alive, like Joan of Arc, or put in a cooking pot by cannibals. Or they could be beaten to get information or as punishment; they could be whipped, or starved or left to die in the wilderness, or be eaten by wild animals.

Of course this could also happen to men who were tied up as well. But she began to realise, even when quite young, that other things could happen only to women, which made the fear greater for them. It had to do with the way men looked at women's bodies, and how men wanted to kiss women and hug them tight. She knew that the kissing and hugging could be good when the men and women liked each other, but could be different when the men were angry, or were 'bad' men. Then there was a threat that they could do something unspeakable and unknown to the woman. They could make her do things that she didn't want to do. They could force her to kiss them, and could hug her against her will while she was tied to the post. And do 'other things'.

The women tied up were helpless to protect and cover themselves up and look presentable like women always tried to do. Their hair was out of place, wildly blowing around their face, their dresses were often torn as the result of the rough treatment they had received, and the men could see part of their breasts or shoulders or legs, which would make the bad men even more excited. The ropes around the women's waists and shoulders would pull their blouses tight, clearly showing the shape of their breasts. The women would be crying and screaming, and Anne knew that being tied up like this would be one of the worst things to happen to you.

Even later she understood that the men would be able to have sex with the women against their will, and that they could hurt the women while having sex, and that a whole gang of bad men could have sex with the women, and force them to do unspeakable dirty things that she couldn't even imagine. Watching such scenes in movies when she got older still made her afraid for the woman, but also gave her a strange tingling in her pussy, as if she wanted to see what they would do to the woman so that she would know exactly how bad it was, while still hoping that the woman would escape. It was chilling but somehow exciting to know that the woman might have sex with a man she didn't like. She wondered what it would be like. She hoped that she would never have to face such a thing.

'John, stop this! It isn't funny! Untie me now, you bastard! Why have you done this?' she cried out. She didn't even know if John was still there, as she couldn't hear him. Was he enjoying looking at her, lying helpless, naked, breasts slightly flattened and to the sides, pussy exposed? Was he stroking himself again. When would he fuck her? Was he taking photos of her to show his friends? What was he up to?

Then she felt his fingers lightly stroking her slit, still damp from her previous orgasm. At least he was still here.

'Let me go, John. Please!' she begged, and felt as if she was about to cry. 'John, I don't like it. Please untie me. I'll be good. I'll do what you want. Just untie me and let me take this blindfold off,' she started to sob. She hated that he had made her cry, but she felt such panic at being so helpless.

'Don't worry darling. You'll be safe with me. Sarah likes it when we do this,' John murmured, as he spread her pussy lips with his fingers.

How could her daughter like such a thing, Anne wondered. Was this what young people did to each other these days? She would have to ask Jenny when she saw her next. Then she felt the hardness of John's dick force itself between her labia. She gasped as he pushed it hard, opening her up. Then she felt it withdraw a little and push slowly in to its full length, filling her up completely and making her sigh involuntarily. He had gone in so easily, so her pussy must have been juicier than she realised. He was so big and hard. It felt so strange to be lying here trapped in the dark while things were happening to her cunt that she could not see or anticipate. John moved slowly, rocking back and forth gently and setting up a gentle vibration inside her that felt overwhelming and magical.

After a short while of his rocking, Anne was feeling her pussy melt into a sea of warmth and happiness. It was as if being blindfolded made her body more sensitive to every feeling, every touch, every thrust, every slight pressure, and she was soon groaning with pleasure at the feelings in her cunt. She felt the pain in her arms stretched out uncomfortably by the ties on her wrists, but the feelings from her pussy pushed the pain into the background. In her darkness, she was no longer on the kitchen table with her son-in-law using her for his pleasure, but was a young girl in a torn dress tied to a pole while rough outlaws lined up to rape her, their red cocks standing erect and eager to be next to plunge into her poor virgin pussy; she was the white woman tied to the ground and stripped naked by a tribe of natives while that took turns on thrusting their thick hard cocks into her poor little white pussy; and she was the rich woman taken captive by pirates who had killed her husband and we now enjoying her soft naked body, one after the other, fucking her in the cunt and the mouth and covering her tits with bite-marks. She was innocent and helpless and it was not her fault, since they were forcing her to do it.

It was all too much and soon, as John increased the pace of his long slow deep strokes, Anne panted with growing excitement, her back arched involuntarily pushing up her tits and her nipples were erect and tingling. After a few delicious moments on the edge, Anne let out a long groan that was almost a scream as a massive orgasm rolled up her body like a wave, causing her to stiffen and quiver as the pleasure flooded through every part of her body. On and on it went, as John overcame the squeezing of her cunt-walls and thrust his cock deep inside her, causing another wave to rush up her body. Again and again it happened, as the outlaws and natives and pirates circled her subconscious, and the innocent girl inside her groaned out the happiness of such a strong orgasm.

12