The Son-in-law Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But Anne did not have time to lie quietly to feel the warm honey of her orgasms carry her off to the calm sea of sleep. John was still hard inside her, and after a moment or two watching her body shake with ecstasy, he grabbed her ankles and pushed them up and apart, as he again began to thrust into the hot wetness of her pussy. Anne was again gripped by the feeling of held tight by both the ties around her wrists, as well as the tight hands stretching her legs up wide, while the hard thrusting of her wet cunt continued, leading her to imagine soldiers holding her arms and legs while their colleagues took turns in using her private place against her will. So irresistible and forceful and overwhelming was the cock stretching her little pussy that it felt like an army was having her, and she gave into the feeling until she started to come again as all parts of her cunt were massaged by John's big wild dick.

Then she felt the familiar warm flood inside her, and the cock moved more freely and moistly, as John's thrusting forced his come throughout her cunt. She heard him groan with pleasure and then the thrusting stopped, and all was a still-pulsing hotness of skin on skin, and the mutual panting of sexual satiation. Then she felt his hands release her ankles and sudden wet emptiness as his cock slipped out her, and, immediately after, his juice leaking out of her. She felt the roughness of his stubble as his lips kissed her stomach and then the stoking of her breasts and a little pinch of her sensitive nipples.

Then at last he spoke. 'Oh Anne. That was fantastic!' he said. Anne's head was still foggy from the intensity of her orgasms and the strange fantasies she had experienced, but John's voice brought her back from her weird world of pirates and such, to her own home, where she lay, still blindfolded and tied to her own kitchen table.

Eventually she managed to say something. 'It was ... different,' she admitted, not wanting to let him know just how powerful her orgasms had been, let alone what fantasies she had had.

'Can you let me go now?' she asked. 'My arms are getting sore'

'Sure, my darling,' John said, and she heard him coming around to her side of the table.

Then he kissed her on the lips suddenly, taking her by surprise and again squeezed one her breasts. When she was like this he could do whatever he wanted with her.

'But you did like it, didn't you?' he whispered, though it sounded more like an observation than a statement. Anne didn't reply, not wanting him to get the idea that she liked being tied up. Not like her daughter who apparently enjoyed such weird things.

'You look so good lying there like that,' John whispered as he ran his hands over her breasts and neck and shoulders. Then he kissed her again and thrust his tongue into her mouth. It felt strange, since he was above her and therefore upside down. Anne didn't like it much, and squirmed turning her head so that the kiss was broken.

She heard John giggle, and then his strong hands turned her head back so he could kiss her again.

'You're such a woman Anne,' he laughed, as if it was all a game.

'OK, John. That's enough. You've had your fun,' Anne replied, becoming exasperated. 'Untie me! Now! I'm tired of this.'

John laughed again. 'You're so cute when you're like this!' he said. 'I just want to do one more thing first.'

Anne felt him pull her towards him, so that her shoulders were on the edge of the table, and her head fell backwards over the edge, until she pulled it back up. Then she felt him push her head down again, so that she was hanging upside-down, and then he started to force his cock into her mouth. He was hard again already, the bastard. Just looking at her seemed to make him erect at any time.

Anne choked slightly as his big dick started to slide deeper into her mouth. She could taste her own juice covering his wet dick. He was fucking her at one end and then the other, the dirty bastard! She struggled to keep her mouth open wide enough to accommodate John's hard swollen dick, and felt his cock starting to enter her throat, which at this angle was in a straight line from her mouth. Anne struggled to free herself, but her arms were held tight, and her head was pinned by the long dick rocking back and forth inside her mouth, going ever-deeper.

Anne heard John's groans of pleasure. She was incensed. He liked fucking her like this, like an animal! She hated him now, even though she had just had some of the most powerful orgasms of her life. He always managed to spoil things!

But she had to concentrate on breathing, as John's large hot cock slipped again and again into her throat. It slid in easily, covered with not only her cunt-juice, but also Anne's own saliva now. In her darkness, Anne heard John's familiar groans. It sounded like he was getting ready to come again. Anne panicked -- what would she do if he came with his cock so deep in her throat? She could not sit up or push him away, tied up like this. She would drown in his come. She started to sweat and panic. She tried to scream at him, but with her mouth stuffed with cock and saliva, only something between a grunt and a gurgle came out. On and on he went, thrusting deeper and deeper into her throat, using her mouth like a cunt while she lay helpless in the darkness, feeling his hands holding her head and his balls slapped rhythmically against her face. She did not even know if he could see her struggling to free herself.

Then suddenly, she felt his cock slip out of her mouth and her face was covered with hot come. It was on her chin and in her mouth and running up her nose and down inside her blindfold into her eyes. She felt another spurt hit her chin and splash onto her breasts. A last spurt covered her breasts and neck, as John's groaned jubilantly.

Anne lay there panting, exhausted by the ordeal, and only vaguely grateful that John had pulled out before he came, even though her face was covered in his sticky goo, which she could not wipe off.

'Please,' she begged weakly. 'Let me go. Please?'

Then she felt him remove the blind fold, and wipe some of the goo out of her eyes and nose with it. Anne was blinded by the sudden light. It was beautiful to see again, even if it was a strange upside-down world of kitchen floor and hairy legs and dangling semi-flaccid cock. John untied her and found tissues to clean her face and breasts.

He kissed her as she sat there sullenly, resentful of how he had used her today. Then he said something he had not said before.

'Sorry Anne. I might have gone too far today. I lost control a bit. You looked so amazing stretched out like that. I couldn't resist you.'

Anne sat there, looking cross, though his apology was good and made her feel a bit better. Still, she couldn't forgive him.

'But it looked like you enjoyed it for a while. I've never seen you come like that before. You looked incredible!' John gushed. Then he kissed her again, and stroked her back affectionately, before getting up and leaving her alone, naked and sitting in a pool of his come that had leaked out of her pussy.

Anne got up, determined not to let him hear her cry and went to have a shower and wash off the various juices and memories of the morning. And in the shower, her tears fell and fell, and her body shook, until she was cried out. She dried off and threw herself on her bed wearing just her gown and fell into a deep sleep. When she awoke an hour later, she felt renewed, and the anguish had passed. She heard a bang of the door as John left, and got up to make herself a coffee, and have a think.

It was strange but the distress had evaporated. She still resented the way John had forced himself into her mouth so callously, but she also remembered the long series of orgasms she had had. Her body felt so relaxed and centred somehow, and she couldn't dwell on the less pleasant things John had done to her. She was perplexed at the strange fantasies she had had whilst tied up. Why had such awful ideas been also exciting, and how did she have such orgasms while thinking of such things? She decided that she didn't really understand herself. She shook her head, amazed at how she was now spending each day, and tried to get interested in what to make for dinner that night.


12