The Son-in-law Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She could see the reflection John behind her, face all red and animalistic as he plunged into her, again and again. He was looking first at her reflection, all breasts and arousal, and then down at her bottom. He was obviously enjoying watch her arse, and his cock disappearing into her pussy. A part of her still feared that someone would come in and see how he treated her like a cheap slut, but most of her was concentrating on the next rising orgasm that his cock was producing inside her wet cunt.

The thrusting was driving her crazy. She was panting little gasps, and closing her eyes to feel the magnificent expectation of it all. His cock was stretching her, stroking her, pushing her, opening her, massaging her, teasing her, and her pussy was responding getting hotter and wetter and more and more excited, until another orgasm washed over her, even stronger than the first and she heard herself swear and take the Lord's name in vain. Still his greedy cock plunged into her pulsating pussy, and another orgasm swept up her body and turned her brain into a warm mess.

She closed her eyes to feel the intensity of it, whispering to herself, 'Oh yes, yes, yes!' Her cunt was swimming in a hot pool of honey, all electric sparks shooting through her body. Her legs trembled, as did her belly, and she could not stop it. At one point she opened her eyes, and saw the reflection of herself again, with gleaming skin and swinging flushed breasts. Then she noticed a movement behind her to the left. The door was half open, and she saw the young waiter, standing there and watching her. His cock was out and he was stroking himself as he watched John fucking her. His cock was smaller than John's but glowed red, as he pleasured himself while his eyes took in the sight of this voluptuous older woman obviously enjoying being fucked in a public bathroom. Anne saw him smirk at her as a long stream of his cum shot from his cock across the room, hitting Anne on the arm.

'Get out!' she heard John bark at the boy, and the boy left, obviously afraid of the larger man. John then continued to thrust greedily into her, at last, she felt John filling her cunt with his juice, with a great groan. He held her hips tight against him, as the hot liquid pumped inside her, adding his warm wetness to hers. They panted together for about a minute and then Anne felt him remove his cock. She opened her eyes, and stood up, noticing her dishevelled reflection in the mirror.

'Hey Anne. That was special,' John smiled at her. It had indeed been something else, but she was so embarrassed that someone had seen them. Anne grimaced. It had been fantastic and exciting and she had come several times, until she had seen the boy. She smoothed her skirt down, and grabbed some paper to mop up the juice which had started to run down her leg. John put his shrinking cock back into his pants, and grabbed his shirt from the bench, picking up her bra and ripped panties at the same time.

Anne put out her hand for her underthings, but John just stuffed them in his back pocket, saying, 'I'll hang onto these for a while.'

Anne was shocked and pleaded with John to return her undies, but her refused, telling her it'd be more liberating to go home without them. At last Anne realised that he would not return her things, and she would have to walk back to the car without them. He could be such a mean bastard sometimes! She buttoned her blouse, but realised that her nipples showed more than ever without her bra.

But then John walked out of the bathroom and started to leave without her, so she had to hurry to catch up to him, not wanting to be left behind in this strange part of town.

The young waiter watched her leave, ogling her and smirking as she walked out. Anne blushed, but John seemed oblivious to her embarrassment. Outside the sun was fully up, and there were more people out shopping. Anne walked close to John, trying to shield herself a little from the gaze of strangers. She felt the warmth of the sun, and the burning of her cheeks. Everyone they past stared at her chest. She glanced down and was horrified to see how the sun was like a spotlight making her breasts more visible than normal. As if their size and the way they swung when she walked were not bad enough, even the sun was against her today.

She wanted to cry as she walked down the long mall, past teenage boys, young men loitering on the street, and even older men dressed in suits. Every one of them noticed her, staring at her large breasts swinging freely inside her blouse, her nipples swaying against the sheer see-through material.. She saw them nudge each other, and make comments as she passed. The fact that she was not wearing knickers made her even more aware of her exposed state. She was lucky very windy in the mall today, since her short loose skirt would have been a nightmare, but as they approached the end of the mall, a strong gust from a side street took her by surprise and blew her skirt up to her waist. Anne saw the jaws on group of young men ahead of her drop, as she struggled to cover herself up. She was blushing even more as she knew they had all seen her pubic hair. She heard them sniggering as they walked past.

The walk along the mall seemed to take forever, but they eventually reached John's car and got in. Anne was crying by this time, She tried not to, but as she approached the car, it burst out of her. She only hoped that no-one she knew had seen them. That would be mortifying. John had paraded her in public like his whore. Could people tell that she had just been fucked? Did such a thing show? Did she have a post-coital glow about her that people could sense? It was so awful.

She continued to cry as they drove home.

At last Anne could not hold it in anymore. 'Fuck you John!' she screamed at him. 'How could you do that to me? They were all looking at me. Young ones, old ones, everyone! The men drooling, the women disapproving. All of them thinking I was some kind of cheap woman. It was so awful. How could you treat me like this?' She was still crying as she bawled this out at him.

'You bastard!' she spat at him, and then sank into a sullen silence, as she wallowed in her shame. The memory of those men, all those eyes on her tits, as her nipples poked at the soft material, the young men gazing amazed at her exposed pussy. He had made her a laughing stock.

At last they got home, and she walked quickly down the path, hoping that none of her neighbours could see how she was dressed. Once inside she let out a sigh of relief. But then she felt John behind her, and felt his hands groping her breasts through the thin material. She felt his fingers pinching her nipples, and rubbing them softly, which felt nice, despite her bad mood.

She tried to pull away from him, but he held her tight, and whispered in her ear, 'You looked magnificent Anne, strolling down the mall, with your breasts looking superb. You were the most beautiful woman in the mall. Did you see how all the men fancied you?'

'They didn't fancy me, John. They thought I was a cheap attention-seeker. It was horrible!' Anne replied, still trying to pull free to go to her room and cry about her situation.

'No, Anne.' John whispered as he felt her breasts. 'I could see. They all wanted you. They thought you were more beautiful than their wives and girlfriends. I was so proud of you.'

Anne felt one of his hands run down over her tummy and under her skirt to touch her naked pussy. She felt the hardness of his erection pushing against her bottom. He must have become aroused at the thought of her displaying her breasts and pussy in public, in front of all those people. His finger slipped into the wetness of her slit. How come it was so wet still? Or was it wet again. Why did her pussy always react to his touch, even when she wanted to get away from him.

'No, you bastard!' she screamed at him. 'Stop it! Haven't you done enough to me today? I want to shower.'

But John had pushed her face-down over the padded back of one of the lounge chairs, and continued to hold her down as he loosened his belt. Anne struggled to get away, but then she felt the hot hardness of his cock thrust deep inside her, making her gasp. John slammed into her again, then started to move slow and deep, enjoying the feeling of her wet cunt gliding against his dick. He bent over and held her tits as they hung loose inside her blouse.

Anne gave in and stopped struggling as she felt her body responding to John's cock and hands, inside and on her, rubbing and squeezing and probing, and making her pussy hot and wet, and her nipples hard and tingly. Anne was groaning with him now, memories of her humiliation a blurry memory, as sweet feeling rose from her cunt and spread through her body. She could not see John, or indeed anything but the pastel covering of the armchair. But she could feel his body moving with hers, like waves on a beach, in and out, cock against cunt, hands embracing boobs, hips pushing on arse, sweaty hairy chest against sweaty smooth back.

She was getting close now, anger far away, replaced by desire, need and pleasure. Suddenly she began to shake as the deep fullness of his cock inside her started to sends spasms of orgasm through her. Her body shook uncontrollably, and her mouth opened for a silent scream of ecstasy, until suddenly she was groaning her pleasure loudly and swearwords began to escape her, as her soul tried to express the pleasure of such a long orgasm, followed by another. John somehow continued to move slowly inside her forever, until he suddenly pushed inside to the full extent and held her tight against him as he pumped his pleasure, hot and wet, inside her.

After some minutes, lying hot and panting together, skin to skin, Anne felt him kiss her back and mumble something affectionate, before slipping out of her. She had almost forgotten he was still inside her, in her blissful state, but still she felt an absence and a loss when he withdrew. Then she felt his juice running down her legs, as she heard him walking away. She was still bent over the chair, in what she imagined must be a very undignified position, so she stood up, wiping her legs with her hands and headed for the bathroom, trying not to spill any of their juice on her nice carpet. The contrast between her animalistic naked fucking on an armchair and her middle-class pride in her nice furnishings made her smile, as she got into the shower and tried to scrub herself back to normality.

Her mind was full of the jumble of feelings about what had happened in the few short hours of the morning: the risky teenage fucking in the public toilet with that boy watching, the walk of shame with all those lustful and scornful eyes on her, and the delightful fuck she just had, thrown over a lounge-room chair and fucked to heaven: it was all too much to understand. How could she survive such a rollercoaster of feelings and experiences? She told herself she needed to regain some kind of balance.

But as she lay there on the bed thinking, her body feeling relaxed and tingling like after a good massage, she slowly drifted off into the deepest of sleeps, where she swam with a shark and a turtle in an aqua, sun-filled sea until she pulled herself onto a beach looked back to see that the shark had a erect cock and now looked like John, and the turtle, that looked now like Jenny, was sucking that big dick. The mind is a funny thing, her dream-self told her.

12