The Son of a Son of a Cop

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ronde
ronde
2,405 Followers

After that, if I was on duty on Saturday, I'd drive by Cindy and Jeremy's house at least once on my patrol route. If I saw them outside in the front yard, I'd yelp the siren once and then wave. Jeremy seemed to like that. He'd grin and wave at me like crazy, then hop on his bike and race me to the end of the block. He never went any further. He'd just ride to the end of the block, wave as I drove on, then turn and ride back.

I started looking forward to that. I mean, Jeremy was a great kid and I figured doing this did two things. It made him happy, and it also kept teaching him that cops were good people.

It was on one of those Saturdays in June when Cindy was waiting at the curb when I drove by, and she flagged me down. I turned into her drive and then rolled down my window. She had a look on her face like she was worried.

"Officer Wells, I'm into something I don't have a clue about and I'm hoping you might be able to help. Jeremy bugged me for three days until I agreed to let him join the Cub Scouts."

"Well, that's good. I was a Cub Scout and then a Boy Scout. Scouting is a great way to help boys grow up like they should."

Cindy sighed.

"That's what I thought too, and the den meetings and first two pack meetings were fun. I made cookies for them and helped the other women with the games and crafts. It was at the last pack meeting the Cubmaster announced they're going to go fishing at the lake next Saturday. I was wondering, do you know anything about fishing?"

I said I fished every chance I got and had since I was about Jeremy's age. Cindy frowned.

"You're lucky then. I've never fished in my life and neither has Jeremy. Most of the other boys have been fishing before because their dads take them. We went to the library and checked out three books on fishing, and Jeremy's been looking at them every night until he falls asleep. He keeps showing me pictures of what he needs, but I don't know a fishing rod from a coat hanger. Is there any way you could help me decide what he really needs? If you can help me do that, I can probably get one of the dads to help him out once we get to the lake."

I couldn't figure out a way to say no, especially after Jeremy ran up to my car.

"Officer Wells, Mom says you might help me get a fishing rod. Can you, please?"

I was off that Sunday, so Sunday afternoon, I met Jeremy and Cindy at Walmart.

Jeremy could read a little, but the bigger words tripped him up so he didn't know the names of everything. He knew it when he saw it though. Unlike most young boys would have done, he didn't pick a rod and reel with some cartoon character on it. No, he wanted what he called "a regular" rod and reel. We looked at several before I convinced him a low-priced spinning rod with a closed face reel would be a good way to start fishing. After that, we looked for and found a small tackle box, some hooks that would be the right size for the panfish I figured they'd catch, a box of split shot, and a couple bobbers.

Jeremy was beaming when we walked out of the store and Cindy was happy too.

"I can't begin to tell you how much I appreciate this. Jeremy's so happy."

I shrugged.

"I didn't do anything you couldn't have done."

"Yes, you did. I might have been able to help him pick out a fishing pole, but the rest of the stuff...I don't even know what some of it is for."

I'd been thinking about that since Cindy had asked for my help. I figured one of the dads would probably help Jeremy some, but they'd all be more interested in helping their own boy. I had a solution for that. I just didn't know if Cindy would go for it or not.

"Mrs. O'Neal, a lot of us cops donate some of our free time to good causes in the community, and one of those causes is Scouting. What would you say if I donated next Saturday to Jeremy?"

Her mouth fell open.

"You mean you'd take him fishing? Won't your wife want you to be with her?"

"Well, I'm not married and yeah, I'll be happy to take him. It'll be fun to see him fish for the first time."

"God...I could just hug you to death."

Before I could tell her she didn't need to do that, she did...well, obviously not until death, but she did hug me.

It was a strange feeling. I'd dated some in high school, but right after that I'd enlisted in the Army, and right after my four years was up, I'd applied to The Academy. Since graduating, I hadn't met a woman I felt anything for, so when Cindy hugged me, it was sort of a first, or at least a first in a long time.

It didn't last long, but when she eased back down off her tiptoes and took her arms from around my neck, I found myself wishing it had lasted longer. Cindy looked embarrassed when she looked up at me.

"I'm sorry. I just got carried away. I know Jeremy's going to be so happy. Thank you so much."

Well, that Saturday was a blast for me and for Jeremy too. I stopped at a bait shop for a box of nightcrawlers on my way to pick them up, and half an hour later, we were at the lake.

Most of the boys had brought their dads, and after a short talk by the Cubmaster about making sure they didn't leave any trash behind and to be good sportsmen, we headed down to the lake. Jeremy picked what he said would be a good fishing spot so I got him rigged up and showed him how to thread a worm on a hook.

I'd fished the lake before and the Cubmaster had picked a good stretch of bank. The shoreline was thick with small bream, so thick you could see them cruising around in the water. It took only a couple of minutes before Jeremy's bobber dived below the surface. I yelled at him to start reeling, but I was too late. Jeremy was already reeling like mad. He was reeling so fast, the small bluegill flew out of the water and hit me in the chest.

Jeremy was ecstatic, and so was Cindy. She'd brought her little digital camera and took several pictures of him holding up the fish and she insisted I be in some of them. After that, I showed him how to remove the hook. When I asked Jeremy if he was going to keep it, he shook his head.

"Mom helped me read one of the books from the library, and it said you should throw them back so there will keep being fish in the lake. It's called conservation. If I catch a big one, I might keep it though. The book said it's OK to keep one or two."

Well, he didn't catch anything very big so we didn't keep any, but Jeremy caught a lot of fish that afternoon. When the Cub Master went around and told all of us it was time to stop, Jeremy was tired, Cindy had taken about a hundred pictures, and I'd had the time of my life. I remembered fishing with my dad when I was about Jeremy's age. I didn't remember much, but I remembered how proud and happy I was. I knew Jeremy was feeling the same way.

Jeremy was asleep in my back seat about five minutes after we left the lake. Cindy looked back at him, and then touched me on the arm.

"Officer Wells, you made Jeremy's day today, and I can't thank you enough for that, but I'd like to try. Could I fix dinner for you some night when you're not working?"

I said she didn't need to go to all that trouble because I'd had fun too. She wasn't having any of that, though.

"I have to cook anyway, so it's no trouble, and since you're single, I'll bet you probably don't eat very well. I make some great fried chicken, or so my husband used to say. When are you off again?"

The Sunday evening a week later, I finished my third piece of fried chicken and second helping of baked beans and potato salad, and politely refused Cindy's offer of another. I was going to refuse the slice of chocolate cake too, but she sat it down in front of me before I could. Even though I was stuffed to the gills after finishing it, I was glad I hadn't. Cindy was a great cook.

It was also great to be sitting there at her table with her and Jeremy. It just felt right, you know, like it was perfectly normal instead of just her paying me back for the fishing trip. It was hard to tell them I had to go, and even harder when Jeremy walked up, shook my hand, and thanked me for taking him fishing.

I did a lot of thinking when I got home that night. Like I said, being there with them both seemed pretty great. I didn't know if it was because I liked them both, or if it was just that eating by myself was just something I didn't like but had to do. What I did know was that fishing with Jeremy had given me a thrill I hadn't had in a long time and that when Cindy had hugged me that day, I was sorry the hug had ended.

It was against department policy to use a patrol car for personal business, but I told myself that driving by their house the next Saturday was just showing the neighborhood that I was on duty and protecting them. When Jeremy flagged me down and I pulled into the drive, I told myself I was just stopping to help a citizen, even though he didn't look like he needed any help. When Cindy got up off the front step and walked over to my patrol car, I told myself I was just being the friendly neighborhood cop.

I couldn't tell myself that asking her if she'd like to have dinner that Saturday night was anything but personal, but her response put that far in the back of my mind.

"You're asking me out...like on a date?"

"Well, yes."

"Even though you know about Jeremy?"

"Yeah. Maybe even a little because of Jeremy. I like both of you."

She put her hand on her chest.

"Officer Wells. I don't know what to say."

I grinned.

"Yes would be a good answer, and you should call me Mike."

That dinner was fantastic and turned into dinner together about every night I wasn't on duty the next day. Sometimes it was just the two of us, sometimes it was with Jeremy along. Sometimes it was at a restaurant, sometimes it was at Cindy's house. A couple of times it was a picnic in the park across from her house, and Jeremy and I played catch after we ate.

After three months of that, it was really hard to drop them off and go home or say it was getting late and I should probably leave. Cindy made that even more difficult after the first time I kissed her. After six months, I decided I didn't want to be separated from either of them. Cindy looked at me with a questioning face when I told her that.

"Do you mean living together or do you mean something permanent?"

"I know this is a dumb way to ask, but I couldn't just live with you. I'd want...I want to marry you."

Cindy put her arms around my neck.

"Are you sure you know what you're getting into?"

"I think so. I've thought about it a lot. How do you feel about it?"

She raised up on her tiptoes and kissed me, then eased back down and grinned.

"That's how I feel about it, but what about Jeremy?"

"I want to know what he thinks before you give me an answer. I like Jeremy and I want him to agree. I don't know what I'll do if he says no, but I think I should ask him."

Jeremy's answer was a grin.

"You'd be like a real dad?"

"Yes, like a real dad."

Jeremy ran up and hugged me, and that sealed it. Cindy and I were married a month later. It wasn't a huge ceremony, but a lot of the guys on the force came and wished us well. Jeremy grinned through the whole thing. Before we got in my car and headed to Chattanooga for our honeymoon, he gave us both a hug, then turned and walked away with Cindy's grandmother. He'd stay with her for the week we'd be gone.

Chattanooga was great, but we didn't really see much of it that week. What we did was get to know each other a lot better. That meant we spent a lot of time in our room and...well, we were newlyweds after all.

That first night, Cindy kissed me until I had to stop to breathe, then took something from her suitcase and said for me to get into bed and she'd be right back. I usually sleep in my underwear, but I'd bought a pair of pajamas for the occasion. I stripped, put them on, and sat on the bed to wait.

All the time we'd dated, we'd never done anything except kiss and then only when Jeremy wasn't with us. I knew Cindy had a pretty nice figure, and I knew she was a pretty woman when she dressed up. When she came out of the bathroom wearing a white teddy, I realized I had a very seductive woman for a wife.

She stopped, turned slowly around and then grinned.

"Well, what do you think? Do I pass inspection?"

I stood up and grinned.

"So far, but I have a lot more inspecting to do yet."

She put her arms around my neck and grinned again.

"Then shouldn't you be inspecting instead of talking so much?"

Well, we sort of inspected each other that night. She didn't get to keep that teddy on for very long. It was a real problem until I lifted the hem and then pulled it over her head. She evidently didn't like my pajama top either, because as soon as I got the teddy off her, she unbuttoned my top and then pulled it off my shoulders. Then she smiled, put her arms around my neck again and pressed her bare breasts into my bare chest.

"Mmm", she purred. "I could get used to this."

I cupped her ass cheeks and then squeezed.

"It feels pretty great on this end too."

Cindy chuckled.

"Your end or the end you're squeezing?"

"Both actually."

"My end likes it too...a lot. Think you can make it feel even better?"

Well, I did try and I think I did, or at least the way Cindy was panting and thrusting her hips up into my strokes made it seem like I did. That didn't happen right away, of course. Neither of us was in a hurry. We both wanted that first time to be something we'd remember.

I don't remember taking off my pajama bottoms, but I do remember kneeling and rolling the little white panties down Cindy's hips and thighs, and I remember looking at her dark brown bush. She'd trimmed it some, I think. After sixteen years, she still does, and I love it. Those crinkley brown hairs are somehow really erotic still, and they were that night too.

As we lay in the bed together, Cindy was all soft kisses that turned into little moans when I stroked her breasts and nipples or slipped my hands up her inner thighs until my fingers touched those dark hairs. For a while, that's all I did, just tease her into arousal, though I don't think I'd have had to. It wasn't long before I felt her hand brush the hair on my chest, then slowly stroke down my belly to finally touch my stiff cock.

Cindy circled the shaft with her small, slender fingers, whispered "I could get used to this too", and then started slowly and gently stroking me. That was my cue to do more than just brush the pouting lips that were hidden by her bush.

She was already a little wet when I slipped a fingertip between those lips, and she moaned when I probed a little deeper. My fingertip on her little clit caused her to moan again, and when I pushed that fingertip down, she lifted her hips to let it go deeper.

I don't remember much after that until the point at which Cindy started pulling on my cock. She whispered, "I need you, Mike."

That first stroke was unbelievable. I was trying to go slow, but Cindy met me half way and pushed my cock almost all the way inside her. She wrapped her arms around my back then, and moaned, "Oh, God, I want you."

Well, she got me that night, and if I hadn't already known I loved her more than anything, that night would have convinced me. Cindy was more lover than I'd ever imagined. She didn't just lay there while I stroked slowly in and out of her body. Her hands were on my back, gently stroking up and down, then on my ass and pulling my cock deeper inside her, then gripping the sheets as she moaned, "Oh God, Mike, don't stop".

I couldn't have stopped. I was still trying to go slow, but I suppose instinct was taking over. I sped up my strokes a little and then felt Cindy's hands on my ass again. She groaned and started to lift her hips, then fell back down and grabbed my ass tight enough it was hard to pull back out. When I stroked back in, she cried out and raised up again. I felt her thighs start to shake and then Cindy sort of began dancing her hips around and up and down.

That was more than I could take. The surge started in my loins and raced up my shaft just as the base of my cock flattened Cindy's lips. She cried out again and raised up a little more, then gasped. I felt her passage contract and then release as I stroked out and then back inside her. The second spurt was just as fantastic as the first and left me gasping. I was still gasping and Cindy was still shaking like a leaf when the third spewed from my cock and deep inside her writhing body.

I was done, but Cindy wasn't. Her hands fell to her sides, she grabbed the sheet again, and then dug her heels into the mattress and started rocking her hips over my cock. About all I could do was stay there on my hands and knees and pant until she moaned, "Oh, wow", and then eased back down on the bed. She wrapped her arms around my back then and pulled me down on top of her. After kissing me again until I had to either pull away or suffocate, she murmured, "Let's stay like this for a while. It feels good."

I woke up the next morning because Cindy was stroking my chest. When I opened my eyes, she grinned.

"Wake up, Mike. We have things to do."

"Oh, and what might those things be?"

She swirled her fingers through my chest hair.

"Well, I thought maybe you'd make me feel like you did last night and then we'd take a shower together. After that, we'll see what we feel like doing."

It was a good thing I was still young then or I'd never have lasted the whole week. The second time was fantastic, and showering with Cindy pretty much took my mind off eating breakfast. We skipped the trip to a restaurant for another session in bed. This time, Cindy rolled me on my back, straddled me, and grinned as she impaled herself on my cock.

"I like this way sometimes. How about you?"

I did like it. I liked it that afternoon too, and when Cindy threw her thigh over mine that night and whispered, "Let's try it this way", I liked it again.

The rest of the week went the same way. Cindy and I made love every night and every morning, and usually in the afternoon too. We did take a trip to see Rock City, but that was about the end of our sight-seeing except for seeing each other naked and straining out the intense contractions of each climax.

Well, that was several years ago, but Cindy's still the same. We don't do it every night and morning anymore, and having Jeremy live with us when we were first married us forced us to choose our times. My job also dictated those times to a certain extent, though we had some really fantastic weekends when Jeremy stayed with Cindy's grandma.

Along the way, I adopted Jeremy. He was happy that he got to change his name from O'Neil to Wells, but he was happier to have me around. Over the years, we went fishing a lot, and I endured eating half-cooked food and sleeping in a sleeping bag on rocky ground during Boy Scout father and son campouts. I helped Jeremy build three pinewood derby cars, and a few years later, helped him get an old Ford running well enough it was reliable and safe enough to get him back and forth to his summer job.

When Jeremy was eight, Cindy gave birth to our daughter, Melody. Jeremy was thrilled to have a sister, and as soon as Melody was old enough to crawl, Jeremy appointed himself as her protector. If he wasn't in school, he was watching her so she didn't get into trouble. Melody loved the attention and the bond between them grew stronger every day up until the time she was eight. Then she wanted to do things on her own and started telling Jeremy to leave her alone. I had to settle a couple disputes before he realized he could love her but didn't have to watch her every move.

We also made several trips to Chicago to see Cindy's parents and one to see Jeremy's father's grave when he was fifteen. Jeremy walked up to the headstone and didn't say anything for a while. Then, he came back and looked up at my face.

ronde
ronde
2,405 Followers