The Son of a Son of a Cop

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know he was my dad, but I never even knew him. You're the only real dad I've ever had."

I hugged Jeremy so he wouldn't see the tears in my eyes.

Through all of those years, Cindy recorded everything, first with a digital camera and later with her cell phone. Those pictures were the ones on our dining room table after the graduation ceremony.

As I looked at those pictures, I was a little shocked at how much weight I'd gained. It was a combination of Cindy's cooking and not having to run much once I made detective. I had to smile at the few pictures that showed Cindy. She was a little heavier now too, but was still a very sensuous woman.

That evening, Melody went to spend the night with a couple girlfriends, Cindy's parents went to a motel, and Jeremy went back to his apartment. After Cindy cleaned up all the plates and glassware from the party, she walked into the living room where I was watching TV and sat down on the couch beside me.

"I guess it's just you and me tonight."

"Yeah. Wanna go out for dinner?"

She stroked my earlobe, a little cue she uses to tell me when she wants something.

"No, I'd rather stay in. I'm feeling kind of old after watching Jeremy today. It seems like yesterday that you took him fishing that first time, but now he's all grown up."

I put my arm around her.

"You're not old. An old woman wouldn't be as sexy as you are."

She grinned.

"Wanna Chattanooga and show me?"

"Chattanooga" is the little code we used when the kids were young so they wouldn't know we were going to have sex. They both figured it out by the time they were about fourteen, but Cindy still likes using it.

"Well, I suppose we could Chattanooga, but only once."

Cindy stroked her hand up my thigh and then rubbed my cock.

"Once won't be enough to convince me. I'll need once tonight and once tomorrow morning to do that."

"So, how do you want to Chattanooga, bottom or top?"

"I don't know yet. Let's start and we'll see."