All Comments on 'The Song of Roland Ch. 23'

by HookedonPhoenix

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Thanks for the update!

I'm always glad for a new chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Incredible

Harlan Ellison once wrote about how when you read a good author, you can "hear the music" in their writing, regardless of the genre of the piece. With your work sir, I can most definitely hear the music. I don't know if you are a name already in the published sci fi/fantasy world who is just "slumming", writing something a lot harder core from a sexual perspective than the popular market will bear; or if you are still feeling your way , but your work is excellent, with complex characters and motivations, clear and engaging action scenes, and especially in the latest arc, vibrant and imaginative world building. I hope if you are unpublished, that that changes for you soon,as you have a voice worth being represented in the sci fi/fantasy community.

YshomatsuYshomatsuabout 6 years ago

I find myself at a loss of words. Your writing is worthy of praise I know not how to express. I imagine the next chapter/s will take some time to complete, I shall enjoy your new series in the mean time.

slm59slm59almost 6 years ago
More Please!

You've spun an enchanting tale and I'm hooked. Please don't stop!

King_ChickenKing_Chickenover 5 years ago

Been a while since you posted, but I found this picture https://i.imgur.com/E49RKSN.jpg and I immediately thought of your story. Cheers to you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Continue

I realize that this is when it gets hardest but please continue. Long or short does not matter but the story has come so far that it should not die now. CONTINUE PLEASE

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Please continue..

The story. Would hate to see this story just fade away and never be completed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Quite an interesting and well-written story! Thanks for sharing.

ArcTalyxArcTalyxover 4 years ago
Intriguing

I really love the complexity of this story. From a simple beginning it has developed into a powerful psychological tale of fear and hope, purity and corruption, and with a mystical over shadowing that makes me wonder what role the gods of this world are playing behind the scenes. Truly a masterpiece of intriguing writing that I hope is finished.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHookedonPhoenix@HookedonPhoenix
Update: 1/2/2020 Welcome ladies and gentlemen to the latest expansion of the Halfbreed Universe: A Whore at Dread Harbor, a Choose Your Own Adventure set in the same world! I post all of the latest chapters on Patreon (don't worry, non-patrons can see and vote too!) https://...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES