All Comments on 'The Song of Roland Ch. 24'

by HookedonPhoenix

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

Yes! Another excellent chapter.

jpz007ahrenjpz007ahrenabout 4 years ago
Hello again

One of if not the grimmest story on this sight that I've looked forward to reading. Glad to see another chapter on their journey released, and personally hope the inspiration is there, and the work not too difficult for more. But what will come will come in its own time.

There is such a web of who knows what, and what will they do with that information that is just so exquisite in this series. Beyond even the hardships of the situation, it is the mind games being played from all angles, and the anticipation of whom would react how to what knowledge. How to lie with the truth, how to make a lie of the truth, and a truth from a falsehood. Its just so good. The variety of antagonists that must be faced and juggled with different techniques, and beyond it and behind it, there is the fear of, and fear for Kelsea. Since our knowledge is imperfect, and being given to us through such a lens as Roland, we know that not everything is as it seems. And even what it seems is such a tangled snarl of dread and ecstasy as to have it laid bare before its time would surely make it barren of completion.

I do hope that the dreams presented to us of Kelsea the woman are able to come true, as they seem whole and good. But with the way their world is, and of more immediate concern the situation they find themselves in currently pens a gruesome and arduous journey far from over. ~Though, as I've said, perhaps not without hope.

Thank you ever so much again for this chapter. I do hope there is more to come, but I can only wish you well and hale, not haste.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Long time!

Long time no see. I was surprised to see this post. I thought you had abandoned this project already. But thanks for returning. Loved the new installment. Hope you will keep writing Roland's saga.

taco1085taco1085about 4 years ago
thank you

I have been waiting for this chapter. thanks, love this story.... cant wait for the next.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Hell yeah!

Brilliant! Absolutely brilliant!

medrosakmedrosakabout 4 years ago

Good to see you're still writing. Great job on this chapter, I look forward for more!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHookedonPhoenix@HookedonPhoenix
Update: 1/2/2020 Welcome ladies and gentlemen to the latest expansion of the Halfbreed Universe: A Whore at Dread Harbor, a Choose Your Own Adventure set in the same world! I post all of the latest chapters on Patreon (don't worry, non-patrons can see and vote too!) https://...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES