The Songwriter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They drove out the main highway through Mason for a few miles and turned off on a paved, single lane road. Clair could barely focus on the tail lights of his vehicle as they drove. She smiled, thinking, "Oh my God....I might get laid tonight...." Her heart was racing, which wasn't helped by the winding dark route they were taking.

After a while, the pavement became a rough gravel track. Pot holes and overgrown brush slowed their progress. Her lustful anticipation of what was to come turned to concern about where she was going. "How far off the highway are we?" She thought. "Where the hell am I?" At this point, her sense of personal safety was screaming for her to stop and turn around. "I don't know this man from a mass murderer. What the hell am I doing??"

She drove on, though fearful now.

The dirt road opened up to a broad clearing along the edge of a bluff or steep hillside. He pulled to the right and stopped. Clair stayed behind him and remained inside her truck, doors locked.

He cut the engine and walked to the rear of his vehicle, opened the rear hatch of his SUV and sat on the back, looking her way, obviously waiting for her.

This was a moment Clair had never prepared herself for. She was in the middle of god-knows-where, in the dark, unbeknownst to anyone she knew or trusted and considering whether to get out of her truck to join a man she barely knew. Any normal woman would turn and run, and a crazy one might call 911.

Instead, Clair unbuckled her seat belt and stepped out.

She briefly doubled back to turn off the engine but left her headlights shining on Sean, as he remained resting against the open back of his vehicle. Walking to stand before him, she took a deep breath, visibly nervous now. Sean, in his usual calming manner, took her hand again and looked up at her.

"Clair, you're probably wondering where in the world I've brought you. This is a place I came to often as a teenager and a young man, to drink with my buddies or make out with girls. In recent years, it's where I come to think or just be alone, away from the noise out there in the world. You're the first person I've brought here in decades.

I meant what I said last night about what a remarkable woman you are. I also was wrong to leave so abruptly, but was uncertain whether it was appropriate to say more, or do what I wanted, which was to bring you out here. I can tell what a strong and independent person you are and I'm immensely attracted to you, emotionally and physically."

For the second time, Clair was sure this was the moment when Sean would make his move, that she would at last feel his hands upon her, his mouth touching hers, even feel him deep inside of her. Instead, what she heard left her still wanting and to some degree wondering. "I'm yours, Clair, for as long you stay here. I will do anything to you or with you that you want me to...anything. Just tell me what you desire, what fantasies or things will excite you, or fulfill you or whatever. You know what you want... just tell me."

Clair stared at him for a moment, trying to get her head around everything this gorgeous man was saying. This was obviously his unique way of saying he wanted to fuck her, but she was not following should happen next. "Aren't you going to kiss me?" she broke the silence.

"You have to tell me to." he replied.

"Well, ok then...kiss me."

Sean stood and his mouth joined with hers, softly at first, but the tension and anticipation of their shared desire soon overcame them and their mouths opened, tongues finding and dueling the other. Their breathing became heavy and their arms encircled one another. Eyes closed, they kissed for what seemed like forever. Clair stopped and looked into his lustful eyes, wanting more from him...wanting it now. "Touch my breasts." she said, recalling his desire for direction. He fondled her tits through her loose, silk blouse as Clair suddenly understood the command and response flow of their encounter. As he groped her, she also realized she was even more aroused by the sense of control it implied. Perhaps Sean knew her better than she knew herself.

"Stop. Take off all your clothes, Sean. I need to see you."

Sean disrobed, beginning with his worn cowboy boots and tossing the garments into the back of his SUV. Clair noticed that all the seats were laid flat, forming a space the size of a full sized bed, albeit a hard, carpet covered one. He stood up, his bare feet on the grass, as she took in the sight of him in the bright headlights of her truck. He was fit, but not muscular, a line of hair extended from his pubic region, up his flat stomach and spreading across his broad chest like a soft dark blanket, fading at the edges. His waist was trim but with the beginnings of love handles barely showing as a precursor of the future. A tan line circled each bicep and the circumference of his neck, separating the dark tanned regions from the pale covering most of his body.

However, it was his penis that stood out, both literally and figuratively. He was long, and even semi-erect was bigger than anything she'd ever experienced. "Touch your cock, Sean. I want to see it harder than that." Sean complied with her instructions and started to masturbate, looking at Clair's face. She watched intently as his organ grew in his grasp, elongating and swelling, his head the size of a silver dollar. She kissed him again and grabbed his now stiff rod and stroked him. He released his own hand, but she pulled it back to his erection. "No. Let's do it together."

Clair fondled his ass as they stroked his now hard dick. Her mouth rose to find his and she pushed her tongue deep into his mouth, licking and tasting every corner. Sean's hips began to move in unison with the movement of their hands. She gripped him tighter and jerked his cock harder. He moaned quietly into her breath.

"Undress me now." she commanded, finding her voice and sense of authority like she'd never done before with a man. "If he wants to be controlled, then I'm going to control him." she thought.

They switched positions with Clair leaning against the open back of the SUV as Sean first removed her boots and jeans. He took off her panties next, which felt sexy, her bare pussy exposed while her bra and blouse still covered her breasts and torso. But soon she was naked, sitting in the SUV, leaning back on her hands, her knees up and her feet spread wide resting on the rear bumper, her vagina presented for his lustful gaze.

"Do you like looking at my pussy? She couldn't believe she said those words, but it was exhilarating to hear them come out of her mouth. Adrenaline was searing through every corner of her being, she was already breathing heavy and he'd not even touched her yet.

"Mm hmm," he replied, a small line of pre-cum already descending from the tip of his swollen rod.

"Then lick it. Lick my pussy, Sean."

Sean placed his mouth upon her smooth and waiting vulva. He kissed all around her labia, his mouth open, his tongue creating a harder sensation as it teased and penetrated her folds. He pushed her legs back with strong hands, opening her wide, consuming her womanhood. Clair took hold of her own legs and pulled them even higher, lifting her butt to him, which he recognized by licking and teasing her ass. His hands now free, he slid a finger inside her, then two fingers, pressing slowly upward inside against her g-spot as he sucked on her clit. Leaning on the bumper for balance, another finger found her ass, forcing its way inside her tight rectum. Clair moaned in response, her breath in short, quiet gasps. Clair's passion was rising, but so was her newfound dominance. "Stop, Sean. Eat my pussy from behind." she commanded.

Clair flipped over onto her knees and elbows, her legs spread wide, her wet pussy shining for him in the bright headlights. Sean went immediately back to his duties, licking and sucking her dripping cunt. From this position, he devoted more of his energy to Clair's ass, sliding his tongue up and down the crease of her butt, lapping at her hole. His fingers found their way back and she rocked back against his hands as he finger fucked her ass and vagina simultaneously. "Yes.... yes... Fuck me like that....Fuck my cunt, Sean." Her commands were loud, harsh, demanding.

Exhilarated and surprised by her lewdness, she withdrew from his hands and turned to face him, still on her hands and knees. Clair demanded, "I want to suck your cock...Give me that gorgeous piece of meat."

Sean stood at the edge of the vehicle's open back, as close as he could get while still standing on the ground, his hands braced at the top. Clair lowered her mouth onto his rock hard shaft and took in all that she could. She gagged as his cock pressed against the back of her throat, the sound and reflex of her body eliciting a grunt of approval from Sean. She liked it too, having seen this watching porn but never sucked a penis this long herself. She did it again, this time harder, and while she gagged and recoiled, she felt his cock penetrate her throat even deeper. Clair was excited by this new, and by her standards, nasty trick she was learning. "Fuck my mouth, Sean." she demanded. "Grab my head with your hands and fuck my mouth."

Like before, her slutty language made her brain tingle with excitement. She moved one hand to her clit and rubbed as her lover placed both hands behind her head and began driving his cock between her lips. With every thrust, her throat closed and her body jerked, loud guttural sounds coming from inside her. Again and again, his rod dripping with saliva, he ravaged her mouth. Clair rubbed her clit hard and fast, and felt her passion rising to a climax. Wanting the moment to go on forever, she suddenly pulled away from him and gave her next direction, "Get in here and lay on your back. I'm gonna ride you baby."

He obliged without saying a word, climbing into the vehicle and laying on his back, his stiff member beckoning Clair for more. She held his cock in her hand for a moment, sliding her hand up and down the wet, slippery phallus. Squeezing his shaft hard, she again admired its size, anticipating its enormity insider her. She straddled him, held the head of his cock against her moist entrance, then slowly lowered her body onto him.

His cock felt huge inside, but it penetrated her easier than she'd expected. Perhaps her soaking wet cunt had more flexibility than she knew. His cock now consumed deep inside her pussy, she rotated her hips in a circle, rubbing her bare clit against Sean's pubic patch. Her hips began moving faster, his cock remaining burrowed deep inside her as she rubbed her pussy harder and harder against the firm place just above his penis. He began to push up into her in response, his breathing getting heavy, deep moans coming from inside him. Together they reached a frenzied pace...Sean was moaning loudly as he lifted onto his elbows and tilted his head forward... She sensed he was building up to an orgasm.

Not yet ready herself, she wasn't going to have her lover expire before she'd finished with him. Further, with her newfound sexual authority, not unless she allowed it, so she sternly slapped him on the side of his head, not painfully, but hard enough to get his attention. "Do NOT Cum Yet! Do NOT! Not till I SAY you can!" Then she selfishly returned to fucking him.

Lifting herself above him, she allowed Sean to do the work next. He thrust his cock roughly up and into her, bouncing her body up with each slap of their sweaty skin. Clair rubbed her clit, her breath coming in short, raspy gasps. Her passion reaching a peak, she howled like a desperate animal as the fire roared out from inside of her; her pussy, her clitoris, her insides all pulsing waves of pleasure through her body. She collapsed onto Sean's torso, twitching and convulsing, gripping his body with all her strength. Clair had never orgasmed so violently in her life.

Returning to consciousness, she looked up at Sean, and found him smiling at her, seemingly pleased with what he had witnessed. "Do you want to cum, baby?" she asked. He nodded yes, but still remained silent. "I want to see it. I want to watch you cum for me." she added.

Clair rose off his swollen and aching cock and lay on her back next to him. "Above me baby. I want your cum all over me." Sean straddled her on his knees and grasped his rock hard erection and stroked himself. He was slick from her pussy and they both noticed the sexy sound of his hand sliding up and down along his wet shaft. Clair stroked his scrotum with her fingers and watched as his intensity grew. "CUM... Cum on me NOW!" she demanded. He arched his back and exploded onto her. He groaned harshly as pulsing streams of thick fluid splashed onto her breasts and stomach. Sean looked down as Clair rubbed the warm creamy substance around her nipples, licking her fingers clean then repeating the process.

Empty and exhausted, he collapsed beside her. They caressed one another affectionately, kissing occasionally. Finally, Clair broke the silence saying, "I've never done anything remotely close to that in my life Sean. I don't know how you brought such intensity and... uh... I guess... sluttyness out of me, but it was like nothing else I've experienced."

"Me neither." he replied with a sheepish grin. His deep voice a stark contrast to hers in the quiet night.

"What?" Clair was shocked at his response. "You're joking, right?"

"No, I'm not kidding. Something about you made me believe that offering you complete and total control of our intimacy, and of me, was something you needed, and would be erotic for me as well. So really, I was just making it up as I went along. As for coming out here, in this place I think of as a simple sanctuary; this was just a location, a place for us to be alone."

"So thats not how you always fuck around? All of that just naturally happened between us?" Geez... My mind is blown." Clair sighed in acknowledgment as she rolled onto her back, "Holy Crap, Sean."

After a few more quiet moments, Clair felt compelled to address what should come next. Out of respect for her new lover, she didn't simply want to give him a kiss on the cheek and leave, but she was not planning to stick around in Mason, Texas either.

"Sean, you should know that there's no capacity in my life today for a relationship or even a steady man. I travel 40-45 weeks a year, often out of state." She paused to let all that sink in, which she saw triggered no surprise or concern. "That said, what I experienced with you tonight was beyond memorable, and I'd like to think that we can do this again... someday... somehow, provided you are still willing down the road. I don't know how that would work, but I hope you'll consider it."

"Clair...relax. I'm a big boy and know an independent woman when I see one, or rather, when I cum all over one." They laughed at the wisecrack. "You and I have had a special, albeit short moment together. If circumstances allow that to happen again, then we should consider ourselves lucky, and make the most of that time if and when it comes. So yes, I would like to fuck you again someday, but we might need to reverse the roles. That looked like fun!"

Eventually they dressed and got into their respective cars. Following him back to the highway, she saw Sean pull over before turning onto the main road back into town. He got out and walked back to the side of her car as she got out herself, though she was not sure why. "My family's ranch is the other direction away from town. So this is where I should say goodbye." He swallowed Clair in a two-armed hug and gave her an affectionate kiss on the forehead before handing her a card. "Here's my mobile number. I travel around myself so keep me informed of where you're playing. You never know when I might show up in the middle of your set."

###

Two months later, during a break in her schedule and back at home, Clair finished up writing her latest few songs. She'd be in the studio the next week to record again and was particularly excited to record one song in particular, titled: I'll be Racin' Back to Mason.

Authors note: The framework for this story arrived fully formed into my head one evening while sitting on a restaurant patio listening to a live performer, minus of course all the details. Mason, Texas is a real town although not where this plot is imagined to have taken place. It is used here solely for the name and it's location in the center of the state. All individuals and entities are fictional.

12