The Sonnet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

''Absolutely not.'' I reply, laughing as I meet her gaze. ''But yeah. I definitely thought you are- interesting as well.'' I say, slightly softer and lower than I've spoken until now, my eyes going from her neck, to her lips until I meet her gaze. I lean forward to grab her face and pull her towards me to kiss her. She replies by grabbing my hair and kissing me back feverishly, her tongue slipping between my lips as I grab at her hair, pulling it lightly. She breaks the kiss and meets my gaze. ''Holy shit.'' is the only thing she can say before she pulls me towards her and straddles me, kissing me roughly, biting on my lower lip and letting her nails go down my throat. I grab her hair and pull it hard, making her gasp as I pepper her exposed neck with kisses and small bites, being careful to avoid leaving marks- for now. We both freeze as we hear a car pass by. She looks around her as I let my hands gently explore her thighs. ''I have an idea.'' she says, still looking out. ''We're going to get up and we're going to your place. Okay?'' I give her perfect ass a firm squeeze before I reply. ''If I can go for ten minutes without pushing you against a wall and kissing you, then we might make it.''

She moans involuntarily as she looks at me. ''Very impatient. Come on, lets go.'' She says as she gets up surprisingly fast, as she's already halfway up the stair as I get up. We quickly grab our bikes and somewhat chaotically pedal to my place, for some reason insisting on holding each other's hand throughout the trip.

Once at my place I waste no time in pushing her against the wall, pinning her arms over her head with mine as my 6'6 frame towers over her. I kiss her deeply as my hand teasingly goes over her belly, my fingers teasingly slipping under the edge of her jeans. ''I'll get you back for that, you tease.'' she moans before she kisses me frantically, distracting me enough so she can get her hand free, which immediately moves to the rock-hard bulge in my pants. I growl as I unbutton her jeans, my hand slipping into her panties and my finger quickly finding its way into her smooth, tight and soaking wet pussy. A moan escapes her lips as we look at each other intensely, her hands trying to focus on undoing my pants, but everytime she's about to get somewhere, I push my finger in deeper, making her moan and forget what she was doing. ''Fuck.'' she moans after she fails to unbutton my pants for the third time. ''I swear to god I'll fucking rip it off if I have to.'' she moans throatily as she keeps my gaze, almost sternly looking at me as she undoes my pants, taking out my cock and stroking it. ''Good boy.'' she says with a smirk on her face as I grab her hair, pushing her over to the bed and throwing her on top of it. Immediately jumping on top of her, kissing my way down her body as she giggles, her hands playing with my hair. I kiss down her tight belly while she kicks off her shoes and socks. I pull down her pants and panties and toss them aside. I grab one of her legs and slowly start to kiss her toes, moving down the side of her feet, up her ankles, ever so slowly making my way up her long, toned legs, ending with small bites on her inner thighs, drawing small gasps from her. I teasingly kiss around her dripping pussy before diving in, devouring her delicious juices, making my beard drip with them as I taste every inch of her sex. I push my tongue inside her as my thumb finds her clit, alternating it with pushing my fingers inside her as I gently suck her clit and graze it with my teeth. She bucks and grips onto my hair as her thighs clamp around my head, feeling them shake and hearing her moan deeply as an orgasm rolls over every inch of her flawless body. I kiss my way back up her body, slipping my fingers in her mouth as I do. ''Good girl.'' I growl as she obediently sucks her own juices off of my fingers. I give her a deep kiss, letting her taste her on my tongue as well before she breaks the kiss and meets my gaze, a mischievous smile on her face.

''Lie on your back.'' she says, with a playful sternness that no man could ever deny. I roll over and look on as she gets up, looking around the room as she takes off her top and bra, showing me her perfect C-cups as she pulls the sash from my bathrobe. Before I can even begin to comprehend what her plan is, she straddles me and pushes my arms over her head. ''Don't move.'' she says as she teasingly grinds her sex over my rock-hard cock, giving her all the distraction she needs to tie my hands over my head. She connects my arms to the bedframe as she sits back up again. Grabbing my cock and very teasingly pushing the head barely into her perfect little pussy. ''You want this, don't you?'' She says, looking deep into my eyes as she lowers herself ever so slowly, my hips instinctively moving up, causing her to pull up and have that magical, mischievous smile again. ''Fuck.'' I growl deeply. ''Don't move. And don't cum.'' She says as she lowers herself onto my 8 inch cock, she gasps as she bottoms out, and starts to grind her hips on me as I'm deep inside her. ''Fuck, you're so big.'' She says.

''And you're really fucking tight.'' I manage to reply as she moans. Suddenly she leans over and puts her hands on my chest, her nails digging into my skin as she starts to ride me, her hips going up and down as she starts to moan and breathe heavily, as I myself also moan and struggle to refrain from cumming. As if she feels that I'm getting close. She suddenly stops and slips my cock out of her. She chuckles just a little bit too sadistically as she has that glint in her eyes again. She gets up once more and starts rummaging through the kitchen cabinets, giving me a good opportunity to get a look at her amazingly toned ass. She pulls a kitchen towel from the cabinet and climbs on top of me again. ''Close your eyes.'' She says as she blindfolds me, and despite my mild protests I couldn't do anything but oblige. I feel her drag her nails down my chest before I feel a warm sensation around my cock. Her hair tickles my belly as I feel her head bob up and down, taking more and more down her throat as she sucks my cock. ''Holy fuck I'm in heaven.'' I moan as she takes all of me down her throat. With a loud plop she takes my cock from her mouth. ''Heaven already? I haven't even started.'' she says as I hear her moving around on the bed. It doesn't take long until I feel the warmth and smell the sweet scent of her pussy above my mouth. Instinctively and hungrily I lap at her dripping hole. Moaning as I taste her, as she takes me down her throat again. My hips start to buck as I get close to cumming again, causing Sophie to switch to slowly stroking my cock as she shifts her weight, making sure my undivided attention is on eating her delicious, divine pussy.

I hear a familiar tremble in her voice as she cums again, her legs shaking as they clamp my head once more, definitely a feeling I could get used to more. As I hear her catch her breath I feel the improvised rope going slack as she unties me, taking off the blindfold as she looks at me, her hands going up and down my mark-covered chest. She kisses her way up my body until she reaches my ear. ''Good boy.'' She whispers. Before she can even lean back up, I roll us over as I pin her arms over her head, she looks at me with lustful eyes.

''You're mine now.'' I growl as I ram my cock inside her, making her squeal as she doesn't break her gaze. I start to fuck her hard and deep, pacing the tempo as to not cum immediately in this perfectly tight pussy. Deciding it's time for a little payback, I pull my cock almost fully out, with the head of my cock teasing her entrance. ''Don't move.'' I say sternly as I ever so gently push my cock slightly deeper inside her. ''Tell me Sophie, what do you want.'' I ask, knowing damn well what she wants. ''I think you know what I want.'' she replies, sounding effortlessly sexy. ''I don't think I do.'' I answer as I lean down to kiss her neck. ''I need you to be very, very specific. Sophie.'' I push my cock a good bit further in, before withdrawing again.

''Fuck.'' she mutters under her breath. It was equal parts adorable and extremely erotic to see the fight between her pride and her lust. ''I want you to fuck me, Frank.''

''What? I didn't catch that.''

''I want you to ram that big cock of yours inside me, fuck me like you own me.'' Her hips start to buck.

''You didn't say the magic word.'' I teasingly reply.

''Please. Please fuck me Frank, please fill me with your cock.''

I let go of her hands and ram my cock deep inside her again, feeling her hands reach for my back and claw my skin as I fuck her mercilessly, growling as I take her tight pussy, making her mine. I pull her hair as I sink my teeth into her mark, making sure to leave a mark this time. ''You're my little fucktoy, aren't you?'' I growl.

''I'm your little fucktoy please use me!'' she moans loudly. I flip her over and give her perfect ass a few bites and spanks before I ram my cock back inside of her again, loving the feeling of her perfect ass against my hips, her long red hair wrapped around my hand and my cock mercilessly jackhammering her sopping pussy. She moans loudly, growling unintelligible syllables as her hands claw at my end table, pulling down a few books, a lamp and some other stuff, as her eyes almost roll back in her head, the both of us completely taken over by devouring each other. Logically it's very unlikely that we're the centre of the universe, but as I slow my pace to deep and deliberate strokes, feeling every inch of her perfect pussy, while kissing her perfect lips as she moans into the kisses, it does feel like it. We get lost in growls, gasps, groans and each other's eyes as I get close to cumming. She notices my body tense up before I cum and grabs onto my head. ''Please cum inside me. I want to feel it dripping out of you. Please fill your little fucktoy with your cum plea-''

I growl deeply as I sink my teeth into her neck, pumping rope after rope of cum deep inside her as she moans deeply, shivering as her entire body surrenders to an orgasm. I growl her name in her ear as I collapse on top of her, both out of breath and riding the waves of our orgasms.

I don't know for how long we lied there like that, deeply content, exhausted and on a cloud of post-coital bliss. Could've been five minutes, could've been fifteen. After a while we curl up together, and I throw the blanket over the top of us. It doesn't take long for us to doze off, her head resting on my chest. The only thing I can say for now, is that I'm looking forward to us working together.

12