Shana Watches Coach Wilson Fuck

Story Info
Wrestling coach doesn't know he's being watched.
1.8k words
4.16
9.7k
14
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HerMatman
HerMatman
80 Followers

Shana (18 yrs.) is a blonde (32-24-32) with natural curly hair which reaches her shoulders. She's a high school senior and it is January. It's also Friday night basketball where her boyfriend is the star player. Several hotel rooms were booked so students could party after the game.

Shana's boyfriend took off with his teammates and she left that hotel party. It's cold outside and she wears a coat, stocking cap and gloves. She doesn't use the elevator and walks down to the second floor. She turns left on the front balcony walkway.

As Shana passes hotel room 200. She notices a tiny opening of the window curtains. The inside heater steams halfway up the window. Light from the room peeks through the curtains. She hears voices from inside and steps closer to the window. She stands above the steamed part on the window.

A skinny naked woman is bent over the edge of the bed. She lays on her stomach with both hands gripping the bed sheets. Her brunette hair falls over the face.

Shana moves to the left to see better through the small opening. A naked man leans over behind the woman. His hands are placed on the bed outside of her body. He has short black hair with a well groomed beard and mustache. He also has thin hair over the chest, stomach, but with a thick crotch.

Shana takes a deep breath, "Oh my God - It's Gary Wilson the wrestling coach."

Gary (36 yrs.) is in good physical shape. The cut shoulders, the flat stomach and slim waist. His dark blue eyes look down at his 8-inch cock which is only halfway inside of this woman. He pushes in and out.

The woman's buttocks jiggle.

She screams, "Unnnnhh.. Unnh-Unnnnnhh.. Unnnnhhh.!!"

Shana cannot believe that this is Mr. Wilson and she's excited by his hot body.

Gary slowly pulls out his thick member. He leaves the cock-tip inside and holds it.

The woman yells, "Why Did You Stop? Don't Stop Goddammit..!!"

He smiles, "I'm not done baby."

Shana keeps looking at his cock as he slowly pushes all the way inside. His black crotch touches her butt-cheeks.

He grunts, "Ohhh-Fuckk. I'm all the way in Baby."

Gary begins short and aggressive thrusts.

The woman screams, "UnnhhUnnnnnhh.. UnnhUnnhUnnnnnhhh.. Unnnnhh.!!"

Shana is startled by a man stepping out of a hotel room three doors down. He doesn't see her as she turns and runs back to the side stairs.

It's Friday night inside the school gym during a wrestling meet. The bleachers are filled with family, friends and fans. Shana had never attended any wrestling competition. She sits in the bleachers and watches coach Gary Wilson supporting his team on the sidelines. She cannot keep her eyes off of his beautifully groomed black beard and mustache.

Shana notices Gary looking at someone on the gym floor. It's the woman who was in the hotel with him.

The wrestling meet is over and Shana decides to get Gary's attention. She is nervous, but shakes her curly blonde hair with excitement. As the crowd leaves the gym. Gary talks with the wrestling judges. Shana runs up to him and taps his shoulder. He turns around.

Shana leans up and kisses him on the cheek. She giggles, "Hi coach. Congratulations on the team win."

Gary is surprised by this and replies, "Thanks."

She turns and runs away. His eyes look down at her tight ass in those blue jeans.

The next night on Saturday. Shana walks up the outside hotel steps. It's cold and she wears her coat, stocking cap and gloves. She is hoping coach Wilson is in room 200 again.

Shana reaches the second floor and peeks around the corner of the balcony walkway. There is no one. She steps over to the window of room 200. The curtains have a tiny opening in the middle. The inside heat has again steamed up the window. But, that steam is only at the bottom.

Her eyes search the room inside and she becomes excited.

She whispers, "Oh My God. It's coach Wilson again."

Her face gets close to the window glass and she sees naked bodies moving on the bed. The woman is laying on her back with both legs spread open. The ponytail lays in between her tiny nipples. Coach Wilson leans in between her legs which are bent at the knees. Both of his hands are placed on the bed outside of her tits. Her hands grip his arms.

Coach looks down at his cock as he pushes in and out of her pussy.

She screams, "UnhUnnnhh.. Unnnnhh.. UnnhUnnnnhh.. Unnnhhh.!!"

The woman's legs are lifted high enough so that Shana can see Gary's cock. His shaft pushes in and pulls out.

The woman jerks her head from side to side. She screams, "Unnnnhh.. Unnnnnhhh.. Unnnnh.. UnhUnnnnnnhh.!!"

Coach Wilson pulls out all the way and holds his cock near her pussy lips.

The woman gets angry, "Goddamn You Gary. Don't stop.!! You always do this to me. You tease me.!!"

He smiles, 'C'mon baby. You like it."

She replies, "No, I don't. No-I-don't.!!"

He watches his throbbing shaft and moves his cock-tip toward her pussy lips.

Shana is startled by two car doors slamming. She looks across the balcony and then steps over to the railing to look down.

She whispers, "Just when it was getting good."

Voices are heard and she quickly walks to the side stairs to hide behind the corner.

Shana listens to this couple who reach the second floor balcony. She peeks around the corner and they are at the far end kissing each other. She hides again and after a few seconds. She hears them talking.

Five minutes later the talking stops. Shana peeks again and the couple is gone. She quickly steps over to the window.

Coach Wilson stands facing the TV and looking at his iPhone. His legs are spread open and she gets a full view of his round butt-cheeks.

Shana whispers, "Nice ass coach Wilson. Damn. It's over."

The following Tuesday afternoon at school. Shana waits outside the gym. She is warm in her heavy coat and stocking cap. Her hands are inside the pockets.

A black truck pulls up and stops in front of her. The passenger window rolls down and coach Wilson looks out.

He asks, "Hey, Shana right?"

She answers, "Yeah. Hi coach Wilson."

He says, "C'mon, get in. I'll take you home." He pushes open the door.

Shana jumps in and whispers, "Coach Wilson. Oh my God."

He drives up the road. The heat is on inside and the truck is warm.

Coach says, "I saw your boyfriend Craig drive off 15 minutes ago."

Shana replies, "That idiot always forgets me." Her eyes glance down at his crotch under the jeans.

He laughs, "Hahaha.. An idiot, huh?"

She replies, "You just don't know - coach."

Shana notices a ring on the passenger floor. Her fingers grab it.

Coach says, "Oh, that's my wedding ring. I'm in an awful divorce."

"Sorry about that coach."

"Me too, but the marriage was over a long time ago."

"Didn't I see her at the wrestling meet?"

Coach answers, "No, that's a teacher from out of town. An on and off girlfriend."

She replies, "Sorry coach, it's none of my business."

He reaches out his hand and she places the ring in his palm. He drops it into his shirt pocket. She looks at him and his nicely cut beard and mustache. His dark blue eyes look over and he smiles.

It's a short drive as the coach parks his truck in front of Shana's home.

He says, "Isn't that your boyfriend's car?"

She answers, "Yeah, that's him."

He says, "Hey, my phone number is on the school website. Call or text me if you need a ride. Okay?"

She answers, "Okay."

She leans over and kisses him on the cheek. The door opens, she jumps out and runs up to her boyfriend's car.

Coach says, "Shana. You are a hot little number."

The following Saturday afternoon inside the gym during a wrestling meet. As the athletes move to the next weight division. Coach Wilson walks over to his sport bag. He pulls out his iPhone and checks his "text" messages. His teacher friend didn't show up to support him.

He scrolls through the messages and is surprised by one from Shana.

She writes, "Coach. I need a ride to hotel room 200. Tonight at 10pm."

Wilson's eyes grow big and smiles with excitement.

He says, "No fucking way, Shana. That's my favorite room."

Later that night inside hotel room 200. Both Shana and Coach Wilson are naked. He stands facing the bed. His head is thrown back with the eyes closed and the mouth is dropped open.

She is on her knees with her back to the bed. Both of her hands grip his 8-inch shaft and her lips cover his engorged cock-tip. The tongue licks him furiously.

He groans, "Ohhhhh.. Shana.. Ohhhhh.. Fuckk.. Fuuuuckk.!!"

Her tongue licks hard around the right side of his cock-tip.

His head jerks, "Ooooohh.. Fuck-Yeahhh.. Ooooohh.. Right-Fucking-There.!!"

Her lips suck off of him and both hands stroke him up and down. Her strong grip pulls his hips forward. He opens his eyes and looks down at her.

Coach replies, "Oooh-Ooohh.. Yeahhhh.. Squeeze-That-Cock.. Ohhhh-My-Gawwwdd.!!"

Both of her hands grip and stroke his cock harder. His torso is pulled forward.

He smiles, "Ohhhhh.. Shit.. Shitt-Yeahhhh.. Shana.. You-Know-What-To-Do.!!"

Both of her hands let go of his shaft as it throbs up and down. Coach looks down.

He asks, "Why did you stop? Don't-Tease-My-Cock."

Shana looks up at him and says. "C'mon baby, you like it."

Coach laughs, "Hahahaha.. That's what I say."

She replies, "I know, coach."

Five minutes later.

Coach Wilson and Shana are on top of the bed. She lays on her back. The head and curly blonde hair hangs off the edge. Both of her legs are spread open and bent up at the knees.

He leans in between those legs with both hands placed outside of her tits. Her left hand pushes against his black hairy chest. The right hand grips his left arm. His eyes are closed and the mouth is dropped open in absolute pleasure.

His cock is buried deep inside of her tight blonde pussy. It is so fucking hot.

Thrust.. Thrust.. Thrust.. Thrust.. Thrust.

She screams, "Unnnhh.. Coach.. C-Coach.. I.. Watch-You.!!"

Thrust.. Thrust.. Thrust.. Thrust.

He grunts, "Ahhhhh..Ahhhh.. Fuckk.!"

She replies, "Unnnhh-Unh-Unnnh.!!"

Thrust.. Thrust.. Thrust.. Thrust.. Thrust.

He says, "Fuck.. You're-Hot.. Baby.!"

She replies, "C-Coach.. You-Too.!!"

Thrust.. Thrust.. Thrust.

Coach pushes all the way in and explodes, "Uhh.. Annnnnhh.. Annnnnnhh.. Annnnhh.. Shanahhhh.. Shanahh.!!"

After a few seconds. She drops her hands. He pulls out his cock and leans back onto his knees. Both of his hands grab her legs and he pulls her head from the edge.

They both breathe hard.

Coach asks, "You've been watching me?"

HerMatman
HerMatman
80 Followers