The Sons Club Ch. 03

Story Info
We find a New Mom and her Twins for the club.
2.1k words
4.52
30.2k
53

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/07/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

So how in the world do you approach a woman you have never met before with the proposition that she and her two sons join your Mother Son sex group?

Sara and I lounged in Sara's bed an entire morning trying to think of a good approach. Our husbands and sons were glued to the big screen in my living room watching a baseball game so they would be zoned out most of the day.

As much as we thought about it we really couldn't come up with a good idea.

Oh yes, my names Marie. I'm a 45 year old blonde woman with a wonderful 18 year old son and very open minded husband. My girlfriend Sara is 43, she has an 18 year old son as well and a stud of a husband. Our families have been entangled sexually now a little while and our sons fuck us both constantly.

Yes that means my son fucks me and her and her son fucks her and I.

Being the insatiable sluts that we are with our two hound-dog sons we have decided to spread the joy (and our legs) around and have started a Mothers Sons fuck club.

Now our club certainly could consist simply of the four of us but we nymphomaniacs seldom settle for limited partners and Sara and I were the poster girls for nymphomania. Two hot young studs to do us was great. Twenty would be better!

Lifting my head for a moment from between her legs I licked my lips clean and looked lewdly up at her. She was sitting with a pad of paper in her hands, a black negligee half off her shoulder, her legs spread for my easy access, head tilted back and eyes closed. The bed was wet from our orgasms thus far this morning and she appeared very relaxed. Her hips never seem to stop gyrating though.

"Ideas sweetheart?" I asked. Taking another long stroke up her slit with my tongue.

She dropped the pad and took my head in both hands and pulled me back into her pussy. "I'm at a loss as to how to approach her darling" she sighed. Grinding herself into my face.

The "her" Sara was referring too was this drop dead gorgeous younger mother named Alice that lived only about three houses down from us. Sara and I had adjacent houses with connecting back yards. Needless to say we didn't even have to bother to wear clothes to visit one another.

Alice had two twin sons both 18 named Todd and Brian. She herself was 39 we head learned and a single mother. All three were very attractive people, very well built, athletic and the boys certainly made the two of us pulse when we saw them. Just the thought of feeling those two strong beautiful boys violating my pussy made me drip. Now it would be ridiculous to ever outwardly approach another woman with the idea of our club but we had been getting hints from her through our grapevine. The fact that she always dressed like a hooker helped as well.

Our boys had overheard some interesting things from her sons. They didn't know at the time that Alice's boys had let them hear them intentionally.

Specifically, Keith overheard one of the brothers whispering to the other at the local coffee shop that "Mom was hornier than usual this morning." and his brother had responded "I know, we had to take her twice before breakfast." They had then smiled and patted one another on the backs. Glancing at Sara's son.

"Well maybe we should have our boys broach the subject" Sara suggested.

"Damnit I have a better idea" I jumped up. "Get dressed baby, we're going to just grab the Bull by the horns or Cocks as the case may be and see where the ride goes!"

Twenty minutes later Sara and I, dressed in our hottest fuck me outfits (outfits that would be inappropriate for streetwalkers to wear at night), delicate but distinctly slutty makeup, fuck me high heels and very red whore lips turned into Alice's walkway and walked up to her door.

We rang the bell and waited. We could hear the sound of high heels approaching the door and could have sworn a voice giggle "They're here." A moment later the door opened to a vision of beauty. Now Sara and I are two very attractive women, I have actually seen men walk into lamp posts turning to watch me in the street but Alice was a real knockout. She wore a black bodysuit that hugged every single magnificent curve of her body, no apparent bra or panties. The front was so low cut her pussy hair was showing at the opening bottom. Her breasts two mouthwatering melons of perfection with her nipples barely inside the material. A stunning figure, jet black glossy high heels, glistening brown waves of hair to the center of her back and her makeup made ours look subtle. This girl would make a priest hard.

"Well welcome ladies. I had wondered when you would come by. My boys have told me so much about you and your families." She grinned from ear to ear. "I'm Alice."

"Oh darling this is my girlfriend Sara" I said, "And I'm Marie."

"It's so nice to finally meet you both." Alice purred. "Won't you please come in?"

We stepped into her well decorated home which had soft mood music playing and she immediately spoke up... "Boys! Come down and meet the Mothers of the boys you told me about!"

Now Alice was enough to make my pussy wet and I know Sara was having the same reaction but when the twins came down the stairs I wanted to throw caution to the wind and jump them both then and there. Todd and Brian were almost identical twins. Both 5'11," at least 200 pounds and all rippling hard muscle. They had short dark hair, were obviously strong and had glistening tanned skin. They were also very well hung. We could tell that by the fact that they were both only wearing G-strings and the straps barely enclosed two massive bulges.

Alice was studying our faces and she nodded smiling when she saw our approval.

The boys walked right up to each side of their Mother and put their arms around her waist and each fondled one of her breasts. Her hands drifted down to their crotches and gently played with their bulges.

"Say hello to the ladies boys" she smiled.

"Hello Ladies" The boys said in unison as their cock heads poked out of their straps.

"Oh I think this is going to work out just fine" I sighed, grinning at Sara whose eyes were dark with lust. Smiling myself I closed the door.

Alice grinned at her sons "Make our guests at home boys. We have things to discuss I believe." She scanned my body with her eyes and locked at my dripping mound. "So much to discuss."

Todd and Brian lead Sara and I to the couch where they sat below us on the floor, removing our high heels and started to massage our feet with their firm strong hands. Alice lounged with her legs spread on a recliner directly across from us playing with her breasts. Her dripping wet pussy was very obvious and smelled divine. Her boys reeked of musk as well.

Sara and I leaned back, eyes closed and I spoke "We have started a little Mother Son group darling and had wondered if we could interest you and your sons in joining us?" I actually gasped slightly as Todd, the son at my feet, started to suck on my toes. I could see Brian licking his way up Sara's leg while her foot massaged his cock.

"You mean a club where we mothers would fuck our own sons as well as one anothers?" She had a hint of surprise in her voice that made both Sara and I freeze... "Is that what you're suggesting?" She asked, motioning to her sons to come to her which they immediately both did. Slightly confused Sara and I were quiet.

Alice reached up and pulled aside the G-strings from both of her sons. Taking Todd's very hard cock into her mouth and standing to bend over so Brian could access her cunt, which he immediately started to fuck from behind. There was no hesitation on anyones part. They simply started fucking right there in front of us.

Sara groaned "Oh yes!" Grabbing my breasts and fondling them almost violently while we watched the newest members of the Mother Son club.

"I'm calling over our sons," I said taking out my cell phone from my tiny purse.

The boys objected when they answered "But Mom. the games..."

"Just get your cocks over here now!" I demanded.

"Yes Ma'am" I heard before the click.

Sara and I approached Alice from either side watching Brian pounding her hot pussy and her devouring Todd's big meat. They all were now lost in waves of lust and Sara and I started feeling Alice's entire body. My mouth went to her breasts, which I had exposed and Sara moved behind Brian and licked his ass cheeks.

A few minutes into this impromptu orgy the doorbell rang.

Alice broke away from her boys "See to the needs of our guests boys" she said and wiggled, clothes half off now, towards the door. Within seconds Sara and I were both on the couch, legs spread with Todd fucking Sara and Brian pounding into me.

"Well who do we have here?" Alice grinned when she had opened the door. "Mommy likes."

Alex and Keith immediately took in the whole scene. A stunning brunette, half naked, looking like a whore and giving off the smell of pure sex right in front of them and the sight of their two slutty mothers being fucked by two large boys their own age.

It took them less than two seconds to get rock hard, push their way into the house, making Alice laugh, closing the door and to start taking Alice right there on the living room floor. Keith was stroking his engorged cock into Alice's willing pussy. Alex stroked into her red lips. She screamed in delight all the while Sara and I were both being fucked hard by her hot stud sons.

Brian, who had been fucking me several minutes now started to scream and I could feel him pulsing. I pulled back and whipped his cock to my mouth just in time to drink a very large thick load from him.

Sara pulled Todd's cock out of her cunt and pulled my face towards it. "Here's a second load for my best Gal Pal" she said as Todd delivered a giant load for Me to drink.

Both boys collapsed and Alice stopped our sons saying "There's just one more scene required to make this all official." she pointed at us and said to our sons "Go fuck your mothers boys!"

Without any hesitation Alex walked up to me, pulled my legs so I fell spread open on the couch and thrust himself into my cunt deep. "I love fucking you Mommy" he groaned.

Sara gasped as Keith did the same to her. Pounding into his mother with all his might.

We both trashed about on the couch while our sons violated our cunts.

"Fuck Mommy" I screamed to my son. "Fuck your mother hard!"

Sara screamed the same "Yes Keith! Fuck Mommy baby!"

We heard Alice orgasming though we couldn't see her. She was screaming to her sons to take her harder though and we knew full well they were taking turns screwing her.

Sara screamed louder than I had ever heard her scream before as Keith filled her with his hot cum as she too orgasmed.

Alex started to cum in me as well and my orgasm was so intense I started to pass out. He shot so much it sprayed out of the sides around his cock.

Several minutes later we all slithered into Alice's bedroom, throwing ourselves on her giant pink and light blue bed and stripped off every remaining stitch of clothing. An observer would have seen a seven person ball of sweating, moaning, screaming, cum covered, dripping, happy and very satisfied gyrating flesh with no way to tell where one person started and the next ended... and none of them cared...

The Mothers Sons club was doing just fine.

Meanwhile our husbands were stroking one anothers bulges and still watching the game.

Love, Licks and Lust - SheMom