The Soothing of Penelope Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,665 Followers

She did not know for sure that he was looking at her bottom but there was more than a feeling of eyes drilling into her as she walked. He might even have extracted his penis and be wanking at the sight imagining what was between her thighs -- imagining pushing his penis between them and releasing his stuff. He was a man, after all. Again a strangely comfortable feeling came to her at the idea -- the idea of warm, soothing semen flowing. She was rather surprised at herself at what she was thinking, the idea of men carrying around supplies of soothing lotion. Her smile broadened as she realised she was thinking of their penises as lotion applicators! To be fair to the man beside the path he had looked a nice enough bloke. She would not have minded handling his applicator and making it work!

What had been strange had been the man had not said anything about Penelope. Had not asked why she was naked. He had certainly spoken to her and acknowledged her presence but been seemingly unsurprised by her nudity. It could hardly be coming across men with naked women was a normal experience in the locality.

Coming across one man seemed to lead to another and another. A pair of joggers coming down the path in singlets and shorts, and again Steve seemed to know them -- another two rugger players in fact. After the men were gone Steve was apologetic. He had been sure they would be undisturbed and it was not far now to the car.

To be fair to Steve, the woods and fields had been empty all morning but coming across yet another man suggested to Penelope she should perhaps get her silk from Steve's haversack. It was only partly on when a further man appeared. His eyes did not miss her exposed breasts before she covered them. And again, like all the other men, he did not say a word about her nakedness.

It was a relief reaching the car without more men passing them. Penelope sat in the passenger seat with her silk around her. It mattered not, really, that all those men had seen her naked. It was not as if she would be seeing them again.

An afternoon in the house with the occasional foray into the garden. Afternoon tea on the lawn was really nice. Steve had been ever so kind in buying scones and even clotted cream to have with jam. A proper English afternoon tea -- or certainly a proper Cornish or Devon afternoon tea, albeit in Hampshire! Perhaps it would have been better if Steve had been in a striped blazer and cricket trousers and she in a white dress but, as it was, she had nothing on at all!

Her problem did not flare up during the evening. Surprising really as that was when it tended to come along during the week at the office. It was only when readying herself for bed, freshly showered and combing her hair did she feel a twinge and looked up realising her problem was coming on.

"Steve, Steve," she called, "it's happening again."

He rushed into her room fresh from the shower, towel in hand. Unlike the whole day they were now naked together.

"Where?" Steve asked reaching for the lotion.

"My breasts." Already they were itching like mad, causing her nipples to harden. She did wonder, despite the worry and increasing discomfort, why she had called Steve: she could just as easily have applied the lotion herself as, effectively, ask him. Just calling him had meant he was bound to do the applying as he had done before. She was sure he enjoyed it. What man would not? The chance to apply slippery, liquid lotion all over a young female body -- and she knew it would be all over. He would not miss a bit, she knew his fingers would even be in her vagina and anus. She could see physical proof of his enjoyment. Naked as her he could not hide the stirring of his penis and the pumping up of his erection. Six, six and a half perhaps seven inches of firm male flesh just rising up at his front. As a woman she had nothing like that. A quite remarkable thing really when you thought about it and, again, that comfortable feeling coming over her about it being a provider of soothing semen.

What had she got herself into? Being naked with a man who was not her boyfriend and watch his penis pump up as it filled with blood whilst he rubbed a lotion over her.

Steve was really squeezing out the lotion and applying it, massaging her breasts in his hands, moulding them like clay. It was soothing but the feeling was travelling down her body. It was going to be in her sex soon, itching, then burning and then... She knew her arousal would come and, this time, it was not like the night before when it was all dark or in the office when Steve had been clothed: now she could see his male sexual organ so clearly. How was she to prevent herself doing sexual things with it in her so powerful arousal or, indeed, prevent poor Steve becoming overcome with lust and pushing his penis into her and doing what came so naturally?

"Please, Steve, more, it's spreading."

The feeling was certainly moving out from her breasts and so did his fingers. Again and again he squeezed the bottle and dollops of lotion fell upon her. Before long her body was smeared in cream. She could see how covered his hands were in the stuff and, rather inevitably he was getting it on his body too -- not least the poking out part! There was lotion on the end of his penis making it look like it had recently ejaculated even if its ongoing hardness rather gave the lie to that.

As she knew it would, the itching and burning turned to intense sexual arousal, her body responding naturally to the stimuli. She was sopping down below and that, together with the lotion, made it so easy for Steve's fingers to penetrate her vagina and bottom. And of course, aroused as she was, female as she was, she really wanted Steve's penis inside her. The idea of that big thing pushing into her, pushing slowly but purposefully into her vagina excited her beyond measure. She wanted it, she really did.

"Steve, please, please fuck me."

He looked at her in a surprised way. "What really?"

"Yes, really." His fingers were actually in her vagina but she almost fell backwards onto the bed so they were pulled from her. A controlled fall. She opened her legs wide and showing very clearly where she meant. An obscene pose really and there Steve was almost looming over her, now standing between her thighs with his cock at full stand. What a penis, what a cock! She could not wait to feel it inside her.

"B..but you are not on the Pill, are you Penny? You told me that ,and I don't have any condoms. Not one. I didn't think you'd want ..."

"I don't fucking care." And she did not - she really did not.

Steve moved forward and she felt it. Not fingers this time but the substantial girth of an aroused man - she felt Steve's knob pushing into her. A proper penetration! The insertion of the rounded helmet with the little slit - that so dangerous little slit and what came out... The knob, the organ, felt wonderful and Penelope sighed as she closed her eyes anticipating the thrust of the organ right up into her body.

But it did not come. Penelope felt instead a withdrawal, a sudden emptiness. She opened her eyes to see Steve standing right above her, close between her thighs and wanking furiously.

"No!"

But it was too late. From the little slit she had been moments before imagining pushing up inside her body issued a spurt of white stuff and then another, and another. Steve was ejaculating onto her body. The stuff flew, even reaching her chin as it fell, splat, splat, splat onto her as it had done before.

"No, Steve, why?" But she knew the answer. Steve Knowles, for all his faults in her eyes, was a more than decent bloke, looking after her in her difficulties and now protecting herself from herself. She had been prepared to risk pregnancy in her mad arousal: he had had more presence of mind despite his undoubted strong sexual excitement. He put himself beyond being capable.

Such a kind man - and it did not stop there. He did not let her hang at a sexual peak but ensured her orgasm - or orgasms. Despite himself, no doubt, losing interest in sex having come, he went down on her and would not let her go until she had come thrice with his tongue lapping at her clitoris or sinking into her. It was lucky the lotion was not unpalatable.

Still covered in lotion, and semen, he tucked her up in bed, even kissing her on the forehead.

"There you are, Penny, you all right now?"

She looked up at him and smiled. "Yes, thank you. Steve, and... thank you for not coming in me. You are so good."

He was still completely naked and next to the bed, right there was his penis, hanging together with his twin balls from their nest of hair. Flaccid and at rest it all looked rather sweet. Penelope raised her head and kissed it on its end. It was still a little wet with semen and she felt that on her lips.

"Thank you Steve for not coming inside me."

Steve smiled and shrugged his shoulders. "I was very tempted. You are a naughty girl, Penny, very sexy. Perhaps I should spank you."

It was so not the sort of talk for the office.

"Perhaps you should!"

"I'd better be fully dressed first. I have a bit of a thing about spanking."

Penelope smiled. It was a bit of a confidence about Steve's sexual fantasies and likes.

"Spanking schoolgirls in short skirts, pulling their knickers down?"

"Naughty, Penny, naughty! I say nothing more. Now sleep well." He spoke as he moved across the room and turned the light out and closed the door. For a moment or two there was a white line of light under the door and then Steve must have turned the landing light out and Penelope was left in darkness. Her sleep was unbroken.

Penelope had wondered, as she had drifted off to sleep, whether she should thank Steve for being so kind by sucking him off in the morning. Perhaps she should come into his bedroom and just do that.

But he was up before her, shaved, showered and dressed before she even awoke. The first she knew of the morning was him knocking on her door and bringing in her tea. It was another warm and sunny day and they breakfasted in the garden, Steve in open neck shirt and jeans, she in nothing at all. He was rather amused at the indented pattern left in her bottom cheeks when she stood up from the wrought iron garden chairs.

She had not been keen to go for another walk. She had not terribly liked seeing all those men or rather being seen by them and did not want to meet them or other men and perhaps women whilst naked. Instead she read her book and the Sunday papers.

In the afternoon Steve suggested a swim.

"But you haven't a swimming pool."

"No, but one of the neighbours has."

"I haven't a costume."

"You don't need one. They are not essential, are they?"

"Well no, not that I have ever swum...."

She wondered whether the neighbours were nudists or whether Steve was perhaps going to treat an elderly neighbour or two to the sight of her around his pool in the all together.

"I've telephoned and the Johnsons are out for the afternoon and are happy for me to borrow their pool."

"Didn't they think it odd you wanted them out of the way."

"No, they said they were going out, but we could borrow."

It might have been true or had Steve hinted he would like to be their alone with a 'girlfriend?'

It was only a few doors up. Not far enough to need the car but still enough distance for Penelope to feel strange just walking along in such a light silk wrap and sandals. A click to the side gate of a detached house and there they were in a pretty back garden with a light blue tiled swimming pool at its bottom. The sun shone down and it was all rather lovely.

"How's this?"

"Very nice," said Penelope sitting down on a lounger on the flags by the pool, "yes, really nice." She looked back at the house, "and everyone is out?"

"Yes, their car is not in the drive. They are out for the whole afternoon."

Penelope knew she had to accept Steve's word but there could easily have been the presumed elderly Mr Johnson standing naked at a window, waiting with binoculars for her to removed her wrap. She could not see and what she could not see hardly mattered. If the presumed Mr Johnson wished to ogle and wank it really did not do her any harm.

"Steve," she said as she put her wrap aside and undid her sandals, "what are you doing?"

He had removed his shirt and was now, with towel around his waist, clearly in the process of dressing himself in swimming trunks.

"I'm putting my swimming..."

"Don't be silly. I'm not wearing anything am I? Why are you bothering?"

It was rather nice actually, lounging and reading and going swimming whilst being naked, strangely pleasing to have her companion in a similar state. Steve had seemed a little worried about the chlorine in the water upsetting her skin but she had dipped a leg in up to the knee and waited half an hour to see if there was any reaction - there was not - and had been careful to use the outdoor shower each time she swam to ensure there was no chlorine residue left on her skin.

She had wondered if the whole scene would result at some point in Steve presenting his penis for manual or oral relief. She knew he found her body exciting and, after the night before when she had asked to be fucked, it would not have been surprising or unreasonable if he had asked for something along those more restricted lines. Penelope knew she would comply. He owed her a spanking after all, or was it that she owed him one - a spanking on her bottom, of course, not his!

He did not actually ask her but he did erect a few times. Penelope had not thought she was doing anything particularly sexy and certainly had not intended to stimulate her colleague. It was interesting to watch it happen. As far as she could recall, she had rarely seen her boyfriends just do that. Usually they had erected hidden under the bedclothes or certainly up close to her - though it might have been in the bath. Just seeing Steve erecting was rather different. Once it happened when she was talking to him as they lay on the loungers but another time he was quite the other side of the pool. It just pumped up in the air.

Penelope did not know what Steve was thinking and he did not particularly seem to be staring at her at that point. It seemed a little rude to ask. It might be something rather personal - a girl he fancied or some recollection which really he would not want to reveal, perhaps something embarrassingly kinky. Or it might simply have been the thought of her sometime needing lotion again. Her terrible irritation did not seem to come on during the day but if her need was to occur there and then she realised they had not brought the lotion and, if her sensitivity came on suddenly, she would find it almost impossible to put that silk on and hurry down the road to where it was. Perhaps that was his thought and his thought was his penis would be the only provider of a soothing cream and wouldn't she just wank it with desperate enthusiasm - she knew she would.

There was, though, not a hint of an itch and she felt she was not going to need Steve's semen that afternoon. She watched him coming towards her from across the poolside naked and erect. Did a man look funny with that rather substantial prong sticking up at his front or, actually, rather the opposite, handsome and sexual? It was a bit difficult to make up her mind. Certainly the female appearance was very neat - well boobs could be a bit untidy if large and she was sure they were comic if exertion made them bounce around too much. A big breasted girl running would be comic... at least she thought so: Steve and men generally might see it as erotic!

Perhaps it depended a little on the penis itself. Steve's certainly stood up, not quite at the perpendicular and did have a gentle inward bend to it. It had quite a helmet shape to its knob. In her limited experience of penises it seemed pretty fine and, yes, the male erect was to her pretty decorative! Of course she did not have that much experience of naked men or erect penises and certainly not out in the open like she was seeing Steve's - in the wild! She had only seen them individually and with many months between one and the next - she had never been exactly promiscuous or one for 'one night stands.'

"Happy thoughts, Steve?"

"Sorry."

"Don't mind me. I was just thinking how fine men look when erect and can I compliment you on yours."

She was lying down, he was up quite closer to her. It loomed over her and there, hanging below, were his twin reservoirs of soothing semen (well properly only the reservoir of some of the constituent elements of semen but that was unnecessary biological detail. Much nicer to imagine them full of warm, salty, soothing cream almost as if, were you to squeeze them, out it would spurt from the penis!).

"It's quite big, from my, err, limited experience of them, a nice shape and stands well. Yeah, and, you know Steve, I find it strangely reassuring to have it here and know you can produce..." She paused, realising how strange her comment really was, yet that Tracy Kiss had said almost the same thing, "um, soothing semen if I was to have one of my, you know, turns."

"You do need to see the doctor, Penny,"

"I know, I know."

Steve's penis did not show any sign of drooping. He seemed very content to be standing over her with it.

"I suppose, really, Steve with you being so kind I should be kind to you and give you a handjob only I really don't want to use up your, your, um, reserves!" She smiled, "If you know what I mean. Selfish I know."

He looked somewhat disappointed.

"Not even a little fondle?"

"Well, I suppose..."

Penelope reached out. It felt strong in her hand, obviously not like an iron bar as it was warm and soft but inside the rigidity was so very noticeable. The softness of women and the hardness of men - it rather epitomised that difference between the sexes, not a fanciful one but very real and right there in her hand. Penelope pulled with her fingers riding the soft folds of his foreskin upwards and then rolled it back again exposing his helmet shaped head. Gentle, lazy strokes in the sunshine as he stood over her, looking down at her body - ogling really!

"What are you thinking about, Steve?"

"Come off it, Penny, it must be pretty obvious!"

She laughed and stood, still holding him, still pulling at his penis. "I think, Steve, we'd better have a swim to cool your enthusiasm. Come on."

What if Steve's parents' friends had come home unexpectedly and seen Penelope leading a naked Steve by his erection towards their pool. They would have thought them lovers of course. But, despite appearances, they were not that at all!

Yet there she was wanking him at the edge of the pool, at the deep end. "Tell me if you get close Steve, I'm happy for you to enjoy this but not too much! Isn't this sun lovely. There is something sexy about hot sun on your skin isn't there?"

She took her hand away momentarily leaving Steve's penis standing in the bright sunshine.

"Does that feel good?"

"Mmmm, yes, but so does your hand!"

Penelope fondled some more, even holding his balls in her other hand. She began sliding his foreskin again.

"I think, Penny, I'm nearly..."

The hands were snatched from him. "Really?"

"Yeah, yeah."

"Nice feeling? All worked up and ready to...?"

"Very close."

"A lovely big cock all fired up and ready to..." A couple of extra gentle caressing strokes, "but it's not going to come!"

Her movement was sudden. One moment Steve was next to her by the pool edge, her fingers curled around his big, warm shaft with its knob shining in the sunshine, the next she had pushed him hard and he was overbalancing into the pool. The splash in a jumble of arms, legs and, yes, erect penis was a big one.

Penelope laughed and laughed. Steve, after his surprise, laughed as well and then swam quickly to the edge. Penelope had never been chased by an erect naked man before but she was that afternoon!

Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,665 Followers