The Soothing of Penelope Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,668 Followers

Around and around the pool before she jumped in to avoid being either pushed, spanked or perhaps even fucked - it was a bit of a risk. Of course jumping in did not completely avoid the risk, not when he jumped in after her and grabbed her. Momentarily she felt the full length of his erection all along her sex, sticking between her thighs.

"I'm not on the Pill," she said. In a way it was a surprising first thought and statement, not 'don't' or 'I don't want that' but a much more practical point. It brought her up rather sharply realising were it not for the practicalities of contraception she would let Steve do that. Steve of all people, as a... thank you."

"No," said Steve, "and you want me to store my semen: not you!"

A funny way of looking at it - storing Steve's semen in her vagina in case she needed it to sooth her skin! Keeping her thighs together to stop it leaking out.

They swam and talked, sex, penises and ejaculations put to the backs of minds. Sex, and indeed penises, would rear its or their heads later that day before bedtime.

Drmaxc
Drmaxc
2,668 Followers