The Sorceress and The Maiden

Story Info
A war mage and her lover share a night together in the woods.
1.6k words
4.5
4.3k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I just wanted to add a quick note before you continue on with the story. The name 'Saoirse,' is pronounced as [seer-sha] A beta-reader was confused about this so I thought I'd add this information. Enjoy!

The woman sat by a small stream, lost in the moon's reflection as it rippled off the water's surface. Summer would soon come to an end, but the night air still held the thickness of day.

She brushed her golden hair back, breathing in the calm and serene of the night. Wishing she could bottle it up and save it for when the nights, and her bed grow cold from the breath of autumn.

Saoirse, the maiden, at least that's what her kin knew her as, waited for her sorceress, Maeve. Their love wasn't attuned to the puritanical views of the land, but her sorceress knew of a place they could love and live freely. Saoirse knew the days leading up to this move would pass slowly, but the thoughts of them being together unjudged kept her moving and hopeful.

She waited, determined to see her love before the eastern sky beamed in hues of amber and gold. It'd been weeks since she woke in the arms of her lover, surrounded by those raven tresses which always smelled of honeysuckle.

Maeve's soft footsteps made little noise in the leaves and underbrush. Her training had not only been in the arcane, but stealth as well. She moved like a cat. Sticking to shadows, and always aware of danger.

"I hope I didn't keep you waiting too long," she said, pulling her golden-haired love into a kiss. Running her hands over the woman's hips and small of her back, relief fell settled in. "Shh, you didn't get here too soon."

"I heard a rumble not long ago and grew scared," Saoirse said, nuzzling her neck.

"The battle is heading off to the south. We're safe here tonight. That I promise."

"I still cant help but worry, Maeve. Especially about you. I'm so scared."

Maeve pulled her close, though urging Saoirse's dress from her shoulders. "Shh, don't worry. The war is nearing it's end each day, my love. It can't last forever. It could end tonight even."

"I hate the bloodshed. All of it." The maiden pulled away to sit on the ground. "I worry about you all day, every day, Maeve. I can't keep from it."

"I told you I have a plan. I know where we will be safe. Forever." She inhaled, thankful the night was clear for once. Their trysts were too often in haylofts and under sheds due to the rains.

"I fear no such place exists, but in our thoughts and dreams. A fairytale." Saoirse huffed, bringing her knees together. "I'd do anything to get out of this place. Hell, I'd swing an axe if they'd let me."

Settling down beside her, Maeve took her hand. "I know you would. It's hard, but I promise we will get through it. I'll be safe. I'll desert if I have to."

"No, gods, no that's worse. Please don't." Deserters were flayed, then burned. Saoirse shuddered at the memory of seeing her beloved uncle executed this way.

"You worry for no reason, Saoirse." Maeve kissed her, desire brewing in the pit of her stomach. "You know I like to unwrap my gifts. Now there's that smile." She ran her hands along the maiden's sides. "Undress."

"You know I'd like to see your body too but what's in your satchel?"

Swinging it around to her front, she opened it. "I brought a few supplies." The sorceress laid down a fur blanket and positioned some candles around it.

Snapping her fingers, they all lit. "That's all the magic for tonight. Don't want to get caught. But I think the moon may have given us enough light."

"Keep the candles," said the maiden. "I like to see the flames dance on your skin. The memory will give me some respite in the days to come."

The sorceress nodded, undoing her leather jerkin and kicking out of her boots. "Lie down," she said. "Spread your legs a little."

"Like this?"

"Yes, love, just like that. Put on a show for me as I wash up."

"Shows are for whores and brothels, you know?"

"But you're neither a whore or in a brothel tonight, are you? Of course not. Care to show me what you would do if you were?"

The sorceress' wit made her laugh. "Okay, but where are you going?"

Maeve tied her hair up then rubbed soap between her hands until it lathered.

Working it into her skin, from her head to neck, she grew impassioned watching Saoirse. "A little worked up this evening, aren't you?"

She tossed her head back, letting a whimper puff from her lips.

"Ignoring me is worthy of punishment." Maeve finished rinsing off, and stepped out of the water.

The maiden giggled. "What goes on in that head of yours when you've no one to talk to? I bet you have conversations with yourself."

"Aye, now show me how you plan to pleasure yourself when I'm gone." The sorceress untied her hair, letting her black loose waves fall around her shoulders. "Just like that, my love."

The maiden moaned, curling her fingers into her cunt as the sorceress pawed at her breasts.

"Does this please you, sorceress?" She asked, flashing a sly grin.

She nodded. "More than you'll know. I want you to think of this night when you get lonely. Know that I'm here with you no matter what. Gods willing I'll be back before the snows."

Saoirse nodded, arousal building, her eyes fixed on Maeve.

The sorceress leered at her through green eyes. Her breaths rigid from desire.

"Slow a bit," she said. "I don't want you getting ahead of yourself."

"I stay damp because of you."

"I know you're wet. I can hear it." Maeve pushed away her maidens hand and replaced it with her own. A shock creeped from her cunt to her breasts as Saoirse's slit pulled her in. She rested on top of her, panting and hungering. "I wish to taste you." Swallowing hard, she positioned her head between the woman's thighs. A fire raged in her veins, consuming her body. Maeve trembled.

"Gods, yes." Saoirse moaned, taking fistfuls of her sorceress' hair.

"You're so beautiful, my love." Maeve couldn't desire her more, using her tongue to carve a path into the woman's aching cunt. Reveling in the sweetness and refusing to quell her own moans, she slipped her fingers inside.

The maiden arched her back, gripping the fur blanket for dear precious life as her cunt fluttered and pulsed.

"Good girl." The sorceress chuckled, flicking the tip of her tongue against her clit. "You taste better than a strawberry."

Saoirse laughed, watching Maeve raise to her knees. "What do you plan now?"

"To fuck you without abandon. How does that sound?"

"I've definitely heard of worse things, but your tongue must be magic as well."

Maeve pressed herself against the maiden, guiding her legs around her. "Not really, I just love sampling you."

Saoirse loved feeling Maeve's weight on her. In those moments she felt safe and protected wrapped in her arms. The world crumbled away. She desired only to be with the sorceress for the rest of their days. No more distance, worries, or politics. That dream sat on the highest shelf, but soon they'd reach it.

Maeve made love to her with delicate purpose. Dreading the months ahead when they would be apart. This is the last time she would have these burdens during a time when pleasure should be abundant. The next time they made love, they would wake together in a bed, in a home somewhere far away. She owned the land already, but wanted it to be a surprise. For that, she would stay alive even if it meant sacrificing everyone else.

Their hips surged and ebbed with hunger. Growing ever so close to toppling over, they basked in the fringe. They kissed, forehead pressed to forehead, breast to breast with arms locked, and hands grabbing flesh.

The sorceress cried out, erupting from the heated pleasure coursing from her core to her chest. She squeezed Saoirse, kneading the flesh of her backside.

Surrounded by Maeve's hair, she found herself floating. Sparks surging from her core in waves of blinding pleasure.

They laid in the stillness, slowly drifting down from their high as the moon's light shifted and the candles burned away.

Saoirse sighed, knowing her worries must have been an annoyance to Maeve, but she couldn't keep them to herself. "You're really going to leave me in this mire. Worrying my days away," she said with a chuckle.

Maeve curled a lock of golden hair around her finger. "You'll get through it. Trust me. How are you alchemy studies coming along?"

"I'll be an expert by the time you get back. I've made salves and potions for everything from warts to pox. I also have some antibacterial salve for you in case," she sighed, "in case you're wounded."

"You always take care of me, love."

"Tell me about this place where we will live." She nestled against Maeve, eager to hear.

"There's an orchard, fields of grain, and a vineyard even." She recalled scenes from her childhood in that wonderful land.

Saoirse laughed. "I knew there would be wine involved somehow. Where is this fairytale land?"

"Just beyond the swamp and mountains. It's untouched and unclaimed. The people are kind and accepting." She kissed her nose. "It's what we've always wanted."

"I can't wait."

"You won't have to much longer."

***

They rested until dawn. Until the amber sun lit up the sky.

Maeve, slipped from Saoirse's grasp, and left without a word to prepare a cart. Sometime in the night a crow delivered word on crumpled parchment. The fighting was over. She read it over and over in disbelief.

The timing, faultless.