The Sorority

Story Info
Sorority sisters experiment and explore.
1k words
4.16
23.5k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Friday night. Late fall. Ten o'clock.

Most of the girls are out partying tonight at our brother house down the Row. Jungle juice. Dancing. The usual. I'm studying for an organic chemistry test on Monday, but I could use a break.

I perch carefully on the bed and paint my toenails with a pale shimmer polish. Love song dedications play on the radio. I smudge my pinkie and clean the skin with acetone.

Parker bursts into the room all a-frazzle and flops down next to me on her back. She covers her face dramatically. I glance up.

"Ugh," she groans. "Why are men so terrible?"

"What happened now?"

"Martin brought some whore to the party. He knew I'd be there, but he did it anyway. Asshole."

"You need to get over him already. He's the worst."

"Tell me about it. I'm swearing off men. For real."

"Date a Sig Epsilon. Someone should."

"Ew, Kinsley. No."

"Brayden's single."

"He wears black shoes with navy socks. And his breath is awful."

"What about Graham?"

"Gross!" Parker hits me on the shoulder with a pillow. "Besides, I already slept with him."

"You bitch!" I pick up a pillow too and swat her back. "My toes are wet!"

She smacks me in the face, hard. I fall onto my side and drag her down with me. We instantly devolve into giggling and wrestling. I pounce and pin her arms above her head. She wriggles desperately. I feel a tingle deep inside. I bring my face close to hers. The sensation spreads out.

"Not so big now, huh?"

"Ugh, why are you so heavy? Are you sneaking Twinkies? You know we're all supposed to be eating Paleo."

"You are such a bitch!"

Our shirts ride up, and our stomachs stick together. Parker is out of breath. Her lips smell like pomegranate chapstick. I kiss her. It's like I'm watching us from outside my body.

Parker stares up in shock. I'm mortified. After several interminable seconds she kisses me back. Her tongue is rough and wet. I put my hand on her ass. She pulls back abruptly.

"I'm not a lezzie," she says. "You kissed me."

"Are you saying that I'm a lesbian? Because I'm not."

"Then why did you kiss me?"

"I don't know. You said you were sick of men."

"It was a joke."

"I was joking too."

"I don't get it."

I take a chance and kiss her again. She doesn't stop me. I stroke her hair and hold her face in my hands. She slips her tongue inside my waiting lips. I grind against her thigh. She moans softly and grips my waist.

Ads for car dealerships play on the radio. The room is warm and snug, and the sheets bunch under writhing bodies. I place my palms against the mattress. She closes her eyes. I close mine too.

I kiss the side of Parker's face. Kiss her ear. I push up her tank top. Put my hands under her thin lacey bra. Caress her firm breasts. She lies back and rests her hands behind her head. I trace my fingers down her chest.

I lie next to Parker and watch her face as I force my hand inside her skintight jeans. I touch her smooth vulva over her cotton panties. I swirl my fingertips in figure eights. She moves her hips rhythmically. I press harder.

The door swings open with a bang, and Parker and I scramble to sit up. Our roommate Faith is wasted and doesn't seem to notice how disheveled we are. She kicks her shoes off across the room.

"Wassup, ladies? You guys missed a hell of a party. There was an alpaca!"

I look at her quizzically.

"What do you mean, there was an alpaca? Like the animal?"

"Fuck yeah! Came with some guy from the ag department. It was wearing a party hat!"

"Wow. I actually am sorry I missed that."

"Yeah, it was crazy!"

Parker stands and adjusts her clothes.

"I'm going to the kitchen."

Parker heads downstairs, and Faith bounds over to take her spot on the bed. She stretches out leisurely with her feet in my lap. I groan in annoyance and tickle her until she's laughing so hard that she has to move them. She fixes her hair and sidles next to me.

"So," she says. "Is it just me or is Parker being totally weird?"

"I don't think she's acting weird."

"She totally was! Were you guys making out or something?"

My cheeks flush pink. Faith gasps and shoves me with both hands.

"Oh. My. God. Shut up. Are you serious?"

"Shhh! Everyone will hear you."

"You are such a dirty slut!"

"It wasn't anything. I just was curious. That's all."

"Ew, you are so weird!"

"Faith, please. You can't tell anyone."

"What was it like?"

"It was... um." I laugh awkwardly. "It was nice. I guess. I'm not gay, though."

"Do you think she's prettier than me?"

"What?"

Faith seizes me by the nape of my neck and kisses me hard. She tastes like red Kool-Aid. I straddle her lap and gyrate. She holds me tight. We go at each other hard, fast, and sloppy.

Faith pulls my nightgown over my head and sucks my nipples. I run my fingers through her long luscious hair. Dig my French-tips into her smooth back.

Parker returns with a glass of water. We lock eyes. Faith doesn't even notice her come in. Parker touches her lips self-consciously and sits on her bed to watch.

I slip off my underwear and pry Faith out of her bandage dress. She keeps her Spanx on. I slowly take in her physique. I'm incredibly jealous.

I kiss and stroke and tease Faith's trembling body, and keep her on the brink for what feels like an eternity. Her thighs quiver. Her nipples hard. I can see Parker's intent gaze out of the corner of my eye.

I get on top when she's good and ready. I hold her down with one hand. Our hair is damp, our bodies slick with sweat. The windows are fogged. The radiator hums. Parker touches herself. We intertwine our legs and rub our pussies together until we climax.

Faith and I go limp in utter exhaustion. I struggle to crawl under the covers. Faith gets up, turns out the lights, and moves on to Parker's bed. I listen to the sheets rustle as I drift into a deep sleep.