The Sorority from Hell

Story Info
Joining a sorority gone wrong. Cuckold. Cuckoldress.
2.7k words
3.38
17.4k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nunyahh
Nunyahh
6 Followers

My girlfriend and I have just arrived at our new school Sonoma State where we plan to finish college. We both wanted to be able to live together but for students we can't afford to live off campus so we had to find a way to live in the dorms. We went into the student center and there was a flyer for a scholarship to one of of sororities on campus and my girlfriend had a chance to qualify for this. I was only able to get a dorm 4 to a room with bunk beds.

I was hesitant to have Dani living in a sorority because of the stereotypes of how they are all sluts and could corrupt her into being a slut as well. She is a sweet and innocent girl I wouldn't want her in that world.

"Baby you have nothing to worry about. Today is our orientation come with me and I'll show you how nice all the girls are"

"I know you are a good girl but we habe no clue what type of girls are going to be in that sorority."

"Well you are going go meet them so you will see for yourself. Baby you are over thinking you have nothing to worry about."

We arrive at the sorority and it is this giant Roman style mansion with perfectly styled landscaping and a huge fountain in the center of a wrap around drive way. Above the front doors read the sign "Gamma Phi Beta".

"What type of scholarship is this! This place is amazing."

"I know right! I haven't been able to stop thinking about it! The way it works is they have this scholarship for one spot in the sorority and hundreds of girls apply to it. They pick one girl at random. it's crazy right! Everyone in this sorority comes from money. If I was able to get into this sorority and became friends with all of these girls I would have connections to some of the most powerful family's in California! I NEED this for my career."

"Wow that's amazing baby I'm happy for you."

We walk up to the door and one of the most beautiful girls I have ever seen opens. She look straight out of a playboy. She was wearing a thin white tube top that crossed behind her neck. You could see straight through it to the point where I could see the details in her nipples. She had her nipples pierced with a horseshoe design and perfectly colored and shapped areola. She was blonde with green eyes and a body that could only be achieved with plastic.

"Hi are you our new pledge! My name is Leah I am the president of Gamma Phi Beta. Is this your boyfriend?"

"Yes this is Derek."

"You weren't supposed to bring anyone tonight.."

"Oh I thought this was just an orientation. I thought I would be okay if he took the tour with me."

"No sweetie this isn't an orientation." she said as she licked her teeth while looking me up and down like a detective "but actually that sounds wonderful to me. Are you sure you want him to stay and watch?" Her eyes shimmering in lust. These cues passing right above my short girlfriends head.

"He just said he wanted to see who I was staying with and how all the girls are that I'm going to be living with."

I had to stop this before things got out of hand. This girl already has a control over me with just her eyes that I couldn't describe but the last thing I would want to do is cheat on my girlfriend. "No baby it's fine I will go."

"Don't be silly you were going on and on about how you wanted to meet who I'm staying with."

"No really it's fine Leah seems.. very nice. I need to meet my new dorm mates too so don't worry."

"...ohh no fun. I think we would have left a greattt impression." She said and I could feel her eyes burning on me. I couldn't look her in the eyes or I may have been trapped in a spell.

"We'll okay baby I will see you later tonight. I love you."

"Love you too" I then left and went to my new dorm scared that things were exactly how I thought they were with that sorority. I felt like I was feeding her to the lions den. Hopefully I'm just over reacting. Not all the girls in there will look like the girl that answered the door and looks can be deceiving. She could be a really nice girl. For the rest of the night I was very anxious about how dani was doing.

Back at the front door of the sorority the girl grabbed Dani's arm and quickly brought her inside. They walked into the living room and one of the biggest couches Dani had ever seen was full from side to side with women JUST as beautiful as our new friend from the door and just as slutty.

"Laddies this is our newest pledge Dani!"

"HI DANI!" they all said in unison like an army of strippers.

"You will be able to learn all of our sisters names if you make it through tonight because it is initiation night!!!"

"WOOOOO!" again in unison

"Dani we are going to put you through our challenges to see if you are Gamma Phi Beta material. We will be asking you to fit certain requirements that all Gamma Phi Beta girls have. You must pass at least 4 of your 6 requirements to join our sorority. If you don't complete 4 of the requirements we will have to find someone else to fill your spot. Our first challenge will be measurements!"

"WOOOOOO!" Sang all the girls.

She then pulled out a tape measure and started to wrap it around her ass, waist, then her boobs. Dani was a very curvy girl with a large ass and a small waste. She didn't have the largest breasts but they were still amazing in every other way.

"Oh I'm sorry sweetie you won't be passing the first requirement. Your boobs are C cups and our base size is D. You got 5 more rounds to go so don't get too worried."

Dani a little discouraged started to try to respond "Um.. so-"

"Okay so for our next challenge we will be seeing how flexible you are. Sit on the couch for me."

Dani went and sat on the couch and Leah began to grab her ankles and lift them up in the air. She put them all the way behind Dani's head and crossed them to where dani looked like a pretzel. While holding them there she was leaning all the way in, her huge tits dangling right in Dani's face and her waist was touching Dani's. If Leah had a dick Dani would have felt it right on her pussy.

"Ooo very nice... I think you pass this round." She said to Dani while lingering in that position, staring down at her like a lion staring at a gazelle. Still in this position Leah says "Ohhkay. Now onto the next round. We need to see how good of a kisser you are and don't worry I won't be making you kiss a guy. You can kiss me."

"Umm I don't know how comfortable I feel about that."

"Sweetie we are all girls here. Don't so shy."

And with that Leah went in to kiss her and on the way her tits slid across Dani's face. With out warning Leah was kissing Dani and snaked her tough between her lips. She started to get very aggressive, biting her lips and sticking her tongue deep in Dani's mouth. Dani's first instinct was to pull away but she reminded herself how badly she need to be in this sorority. She started kissing her back the best she knew how. They both were intensely kissing each other and Leah started to lightly grope her. Giving the lightest of thrusts against dani's pussy, running her finger down her breasts and nipples. When Leah pulled away Dani opened her eyes to one of the girls filming her with a expensive looking camera. Dani still with her legs behind her head scrambled to get untangled. Her face was as red as a cherry.

"Wait what are you doing.." Dani said with a meek panic in her voice.

"Oh don't worry babe we film all of our initiations it's a part of the process. You passed this round that was really fucking hot." Leah said licking her lips.

"Two more rounds to go and you you just need to pass one of them and you will be in! This next round we are going to need to see some of your skills."

Leah reached into a bag that was sitting on the floor and pulled out a ten inch strap on. Dani looked at it in with panic in her eyes. What is going on? What are you guys doing with that!? I wont do this?! I need to leave right now! These are all of the thoughts that were racing though her mind but after that kiss she was already in a bit of a panic and having a bit of paralysis of the mind. Dani doesn't do well in these situations and struggles speaking up for herself. She is a very sweet and shy girl. Leah puts on the strap on and walks over to Dani.

"Alright the second to final round! For this round we need to see how good you can deep throat. You have one minute to try to reach the base of this dildo starting now."

Without giving Dani a chance to say a word she grabbed Dani by the back of the head and with her other hand guided the head of the dildo passed Dani's wet lips. Dani didn't have time to think. She slowly gave in and now the head of the dildo was making its way to her throat. She instantly gaged but Leah held a firm grip on the back of her head and Dani had no way of escape. Dani looked at the camera that was in her peripheral but Leah caught her and grabbed her by the cheeks.

"Look at me. You can do this. Just relax your throat."

She did as she was told and Leah inched the dildo into her throat. She only had about 6 inches of the dildo in her mouth. She held it for a second then gagged again but Leah didn't give any relief.

"Focus!"

A bit more forceful this time Leah pushed about another inch of the dildo into her throat. Dani had never felt this before. She couldn't breath! She finally couldn't take it any more and started to lose consciousness. Everything started to turn to black. She didn't remember Leah taking the huge dildo out of her throat and her gasping for air. She could only get about 7 inches of it in her mouth.

"Time!"

"Oh no babe. That was a minute. That was your second strike you are going to have to pass the final test."

Dani wasn't processing a word of this. She was still very out of it from just passing out and felt as if she was drunk. She felt like she was in a dream.

"The last challenge is to see if you can take some dick. I am going to fuck you with this ten inch strap on and if you can last a full minute with this dick pounding all the way inside of you then you will officially be one of our sisters!"

Dani didn't hear a word. She didn't know what was going on. Leah spun her around and plopped her belly down on the ottoman at the center of the living room. Dani was wearing a skirt so all Leah had to do was pull down her panties. Leah rubbed some lube up and down the shaft of the dildo and with no warring slammed the dildo into Dani's pussy. I only have a six inch dick and that's what her pussy was used to. As soon as that dildo split her lips she knew she had never felt something like this. Leah was a big strong girl and seemed to have a bit of a demented side to her because she did not hold back. She started fucking Dani like her pussy owed her money. All of the girls were egging her on and pulling out their phones as Dani started to have her pussy destroyed. Dani's shock turned into lust as she had never experience anything like this. So many eyes were on her as Leah was tearing into her pussy all of them were videoing her and the video was probably going to make it throughout campus like wildfire. It made her feel so low and so dirty. She felt disgusting... but why was she so turned on? Her body was overwhelmed with ecstasy she couldn't control it.

"You like this big dick slut?"

Dani was no longer in control of herself.

"Oh my fucking god YESS"

"FUCK ME"

"FUCK ME"

"STETCH MY PUSSY"

"IM CUMMING OH MY GOD IM CUMMING"

All of the girls started to laugh at her but she didn't care. She could only think about one thing and that was how good she felt. Leah went way passed the time limit. Leah ended up fucking her for a half hour but when Leah was done Dani wasn't finished. Behind Leah all of the girls were lined up wearing strap on the same size as Leah's. Dani did not see me that night.

I was sitting in my dorm all night waiting for a text from Dani but she wouldn't answer. I called her like ten times but she wouldn't pick up. I fell asleep a little pissed off that she stood me up like that. In the morning I finally got a text "hi baby." I asked her what happened last night and she said "long story but come over to the sorority right now." I came to pick her up and when she got in my car she looked like she was hit by a tornado.

"What happened to you?"

"I didn't sleep at all last night. "

"What? Why? What were you guys doing?"

"It was my initiation last night. I passed! I'm in the sorority! They said I have to do one more thing. Come with me!"

She dragged me out of the car and brought me into the house. The place was trashed it looked like a party went down but no one was in the house. She started to make out with me like she was possessed. She frantically started ripping my clothes off. She was like a completely different person. I was too turned on to think about it and I started to rip her clothes off as well. She got on her knees and started to suck my dick like an animal. I had to brace myself to stop from falling. She then jumped back onto the ottoman and yanked me on top of her. We were making out and I slid her panties off I couldn't wait any longer. I stuck my rock hard dick in her pussy and I instantly pulled away from making out confused.

"You look a little confused. What? Feel any different?" She said grinning ear to ear with a giggle. I pulled my dick out and looked at her pussy and it was gapping. And so was her asshole.

"Now do you know what I was doing all night?" And as she said that all the sorority girls came into the room and a camera was pointed right at us. They all started laughing and the mob of women picked me up and threw me out of the house before they slammed the door Leah yelled "She's ours now. Never talk to her again." That was the last time I seen Dani in person. What I did see was those videos. Everyone in the school had it and everyone in school knew that I had my girlfriend stolen and ruined by Leah and her gang of lesbians. I was tormented by those videos and everyone at school during my entire time at Sonoma.

Nunyahh
Nunyahh
6 Followers