All Comments on 'The Soul of Desire'

by jmcox261

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Just another idiot reviewer and he's a jerk!

The story is very good. Keep up the writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
A very good story.

This married couple could not stop themselves. They needed the black dominance and like many white couples, they want more of it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Wow

One of the nastiest, most tasteless, racist, disgusting stories I've ever read. It's all there...whore wife, wimp hubby, and big dicked no brain black dude to round out the trifecta of cuck/wimp/racist stories. I'm not sure which the author hates more, black people or the institution of marriage, but in any case, some serious psychological help is needed; hope you get it, and soon.

janice kjanice kabout 15 years ago
great story

I really enjoyed the story and after reading some of your other stories, hopefully you will start writing some more.

piano59piano59about 14 years ago
Poor Miriam

Miriam was abused and humiliated. The sex and the story was good but I hate to see her or any woman totally debased.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
WOW, imagine that,she got knocked up

Ok, so far there's only one kid, is that correct. When will she be having more kids,we need a continuation of this story. Please post more stories of this hot blonde cunt

impo_58impo_58over 9 years ago
Just another...

Just another story writen to make up the ego of a black guy that feels himself inferior...So he writes this...""I want you to worship your new black god,"..phrases like this tell all about the person who wrote it...You have to learn that all men are equal and that people like you made racism still happen in today's world...

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
There is

There is shitty writing, and there is really shitty writing about really dirty people. This ir shit in LW just really sucks. It does.not belong here. Put it in the ir sewer where it belongs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Racist tripe.

someoneothersomeoneotherabout 1 year ago

I do not understand how this terribly written and uninteresting racist crap has such a high rating.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous