All Comments on 'The Soul Refiner Bk. 01 Ch. 22-24'

by Maltry

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
User2437User2437about 1 month ago

I really like this story! I'm very interested how the story continues!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Love the story. And especially how she seems to love & take comfort from him exercising control over her.

Like that last passage, where she seems happy to endure the operation that needs to be performed as long as he is there taking control. Like she clings to him as reassurance everything will be okay. It’s romantic how much she trusts him & desires his control.

MaltryMaltryabout 1 month agoAuthor

Thanks! I’ve written (though not edited) out to chapter 45 at this point. So I should be posting at least that far. 45 is roughly 3/4 of the planned length for book 1.

MaltryMaltryabout 1 month agoAuthor

@Anon I’m glad it’s coming across that way. I wanted book one to focus on Myta and Esur, having a very focused relationship on the D/s aspect of BDSM.

There’s some other light play to accompany it, obviously. But that’s where they live.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMaltry@Maltry
A former construction worker living on the US west coast. I am writing fantasy fiction with explicit erotic and BDSM themes. Due to personal health issues I may or may not be able to keep up my writing long-term, I’ve started a Patreon! Please consider supporting me if ...

story TAGS